Stolen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,326 Followers

Ren turned off the water and looked at Sky where she was between him and the showerhead, he reached out one hand to raise her head. Her scared gaze darted around as she avoided meeting his eyes. Slowly he lowered his head and kissed her lips lightly. He brushed his lips over hers, barely touching her. He raised his head slowly and grinned down at her dazed expression.

"Time to get out of here."

The sound of his voice startled Sky and she flinched away from him. Ren frowned as he turned and walked over to where he had left the towels. Obviously he was going to have to take things slowly with her.

Sky hurried to wrap the towel around her as she looked down at her dirty clothes reluctantly.

"Here, I grabbed these for you." Ren said as he held his favourite t-shirt out towards her.

Sky eyed it suspiciously for several moments before taking it and pulling it over her head and removing the towel from around her body underneath it. She glanced towards Ren nervously. Hawk would never have allowed her the chance to hide her body from him.

"Try these boxers they have a drawstring waist." Ren said offering her the boxers.

Sky pulled them on and adjusted them to fit her slender body. When she was finished she glanced towards Ren nervously.

Ren opened the bathroom door and waited for Sky to go out. She glanced at him nervously on her way past but he didn't attempt to touch her or stop her.

"Let's see if I can find you some socks to keep your feet warm." Ren said as he came up behind her.

In his room Sky hung back near the door as he went through his socks. Finding a nice thick warm pair he turned around and looked at her where she hovered near the door.

"Sit on the bed and I'll put them on for you." Ren told her. He watched as she moved to the bed reluctantly. She perched on the edge of the bed nervously and averted her gaze as he squatted down to put her socks on.

"You got small feet, what size shoe do you usually wear?" He asked casually.

"6 ½" Sky said faintly.

"You tired or do you want to watch tv for a while?" Ren asked, it was getting late at night but he could tell she was very nervous.

"Tv." Sky was quick to take the chance to delay going to bed and whatever Ren planned to do with her. She doubted he would keep his hands to himself and she had seen for herself that he had been aroused before he even touched her in the bathroom.

In the lounge room Sky found she was forced to sit beside Ren when Brad took the only remaining chair. Sky retreated to the very corner of the lounge once again and pulled her legs up beneath her as she rested her head on the arm of the lounge.

Half an hour into the program Brad caught Ren's eye and motioned towards Sky. Ren turned his head to look at her and saw she had fallen asleep. He got to his feet with a shrug and stood in front of her.

"Sky, Sky wake up, I'm putting you to bed." Ren told her as he patted her shoulder gently.

Sky woke up with a start and looked around sleepily as Ren urged her to her feet. He picked her up in his arms and headed for his room not stopping when Sky tensed in his arms.

He placed her on her feet beside the bed he had been sleeping in and held her by the arm as she looked around alarmed.

"Please don't hurt me!" Sky pleaded as she tried to back away from him.

"Sh. I'm not going to hurt you." Ren said soothingly as he turned back the bedclothes with one hand.

"Why don't you take off your clothes and get in bed." Ren said softly.

Sky glanced at the bed uncomfortably and finally did as she was told. She slipped beneath the bedclothes naked and moved to the far side of the bed. Ren quickly stripped and climbed into bed as well, he reached out to pull Sky close and she began struggling as soon as he touched her. He gave a grunt of annoyance and rolled her beneath him to pin her against the mattress.

"Stop it." He ordered firmly.

"I'm sore, I'm real sore! It'll hurt!" Sky protested as she pushed against his chest ineffectively.

"Okay, I don't want to hurt you." Ren said quietly then asked "What can I do that won't hurt you?"

Sky froze as she considered his question.

"Just cuddle?" Not really daring to believe he wouldn't hurt her she finally whispered her answer.

Ren controlled the urge to grin. He had only intended to hold her close tonight, and he had known she was in no condition to want to do more.

"Yeah, I suppose I can do just that." Ren eventually said.

He moved off of her and settled her against his side, she moved slightly until she was comfortable then remained still. He listened as her breathing eventually evened out and deepened and he knew she was asleep.

He moved to get comfortable and Sky stiffened in his arms. She whimpered without waking and he began stroking her back soothingly.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,326 Followers
12