Stolen Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

At the bus depot Sky found the bus that would leave for Melbourne shortly and found herself a comfortable seat. She ignored the other passengers as they wandered onto the bus and settled herself in for the journey.

* * * * *

Sky walked along the street on her way to a shop to get herself a meal. She had her hands in her jeans pockets and shoulders hunched against the cold night air. She paused to look in one of the many shop windows and studied the clothes in there. Finally with a rueful shake of her head she turned and walked away.

Finding a takeaway shop Sky went in and ordered fish and chips for herself. The shop was doing a busy trade so it took a while for her order to be called. Paying for her food and the drink she grabbed Sky turned and left the shop, headed back the way she had came. She intended to be at the bus depot waiting when the northbound coach arrived.

She had no sense of impending danger when a dark form slipped from the mouth of an alley behind her. Someone grabbed her, clapped a hand over her mouth and dragged her backwards into the alley.

Sky didn't notice dropping her food and drink as she struggled against the person dragging her deeper into the alley. Deep in the alley she was slammed up against a brick wall and a hard masculine body pinned her in place. A hand covered her mouth smothering any sound as she made it.

"Well lookie lookie here! Who do we have?"

Sky screamed behind the hand over her mouth as she recognised Seth's voice. He rocked his hips against hers obscenely and laughed down into her face.

"Looks like I get to finish what I started last time we met," Seth growled with satisfaction.

"I'll call Hawk and let him know we got her," Roy said nearby.

"Let's get her some place we can have our fun without interruption," Seth said as he tried to capture one of her wrists with his free hand.

Sky began fighting to get free as she realised what lay in store for her. She felt the hand over her mouth slip and she took the chance to bite the part that slipped into her mouth.

"You bitch!" Seth swore as he flung her away from him.

Pain exploded over her temple as she hit the brick wall. She slumped against it for a moment then slid down the wall to land unconscious at his feet.

Seth looked down at her prone body; he was reaching for her when Roy put his hand on his arm stopping him.

"Hawk just told me he sold her to Renegade. You know he won't tolerate anyone messing with his woman," Roy said in warning.

Seth stared at Sky for a long moment then pulled her to her feet and tossed her body over his shoulder.

"Let's get her somewhere private, tie her up and muzzle the bitch. She nearly took a hunk out of my hand!" Seth said angrily.

* * * * *

Sky came around slowly; her head ached as she opened her eyes. She realised that she was bound hand and foot as well as having something tied tightly around her mouth as a gag. She was sitting propped up in the corner of a deserted warehouse. As she looked around she saw Seth siting in a corner watching her silently. He smiled when he saw she was conscious, got to his feet and approached her.

"I thought you might like to know Ren will be here shortly to collect you. Seems like he is mighty displeased with you," Seth said.

Sky swallowed nervously and looked away from him. The thought of facing Ren terrified her but she didn't want Seth to see it. She closed her eyes as she tried to block out the fear and disappointment that threatened to make her physically ill.

It seemed like hours before she heard the firm crunch of boots on gravel as people approached; she opened her eyes and turned her head warily. Ren and Brad were walking behind Roy towards where she sat propped in the corner. She could barely make out their features in the dim light of the warehouse and struggled to sit up straighter as Ren walked right up to her.

"There she is. Unharmed and untouched," Seth said as Ren knelt down beside Sky and reached behind her head to remove the gag.

"You okay Sky? Did Seth, Roy or Zane do anything to you?" Ren demanded.

"She hit her head on a wall when I was trying to get a hold of her," Seth said quickly.

Ren turned his head to glare at Seth for several seconds until Seth shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably before looking away from Ren's hard gaze.

"You okay Blondie?" Ren asked softly.

Sky didn't answer. She sat there staring at him mutinously.

"Okay. No answer then. We'll sort that out later." Ren told her firmly.

"I found this on her," Roy said passing Ren several pieces of paper.

Sky recognised her ticket, the receipt and timetable of coach changes. She struggled to get her hands free but they were tied behind her back.

"I need them!" Sky sobbed as she continued to struggle.

Ren looked at the papers for a minute or two as he read them before lifting his eyes to look at Sky silently for a few moments before folding the papers and putting them into his jeans pocket.

"They're mine!" Sky yelled as she struggled against the ropes that tied her hands and feet.

"This place is deserted and well out of the way isn't it?" Ren asked Seth as he stood up.

"You'd be smart to move her," Seth said quietly.

Ren looked down at Sky but she had her face turned away refusing to look at any of them as tears streamed down her face silently.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12