Stolen Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

Realising Sky was enjoying it and he wasn't hurting her Ren began moving strongly against her. He caught her lips in a hot tongue-thrusting kiss as she began moving beneath him.

Sky moaned beneath his kiss as pleasure began building in her body. She was dimly aware of the slight discomfort of her nearly healed body but the pleasure from Ren's body was quickly overwhelming her. She was barely aware of anything other than the pleasure she was experiencing as Ren moved steadily against her body.

Sky pulled her legs up and hooked her heels behind Ren's thighs as he moved his hips against her. Tension was already building in a tightening coil in her lower stomach and she whimpered with pleasure as his lips skimmed their way down her neck.

Ren felt the first flutters of her internal muscles as her orgasm approached and he began moving faster. Sky began making soft sounds of pleasure as she clutched his shoulders and moved desperately against him. Her orgasm flowed through her in a sudden rush of shuddering ripples and she squealed with pleasure as she pressed her mouth against his shoulder.

Ren slowed his movements to slow gentle thrusts and Sky was soon moving with him once again. He could feel his own release close but he was determined to control it until Sky once again reached her own climax. Slowly his movements became stronger and increased in speed until he was thrusting against her hard as she moved eagerly against him.

Sky felt him swell and throb inside of her then her second orgasm exploded through her. She clung to his shoulders as she made desperate little sounds in her throat.

Ren felt his own orgasm swell in his balls and rush through his entire body until his release flowed out into Sky's soft warm body. Gradually the last tremors of her orgasm subsided and she felt Ren ease from her body.

Sky rolled away from Ren as she realised she had lost herself totally to the pleasure he had given her. She curled up into a little ball of misery as she realised just how much she surrendered to him and how she would loose this remarkable feeling of closeness between them when he began to sell her body to other men. Just the thought of having to allow other men to touch her seemed to soil this special closeness between her and Ren.

"Sky? Are you okay Blondie? I didn't hurt you did I?" Ren asked softly as he rolled her onto her back so he could see her face.

"Just leave me alone," Sky said miserably.

"Hey now Sky. What's the matter?" Ren asked softly in concern as he sat up to look at her with a worried frown.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to talk to you!" Sky said and tried to roll away as tears welled in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks.

"Come on Blondie. Everything will be okay." Ren said soothingly as he pulled her into his arms.

Sky struggled as she tried to escape his grasp but Ren pulled her into his arms easily. Finally she stopped fighting and glared into his face.

"Okay? Nothing will ever be okay for me again! I'm never going to see my family again! You're going to fuck me when ever you please and then you'll whore me out to who ever has the money!" Sky exclaimed heatedly before breaking down into harsh sobs.

"Whore you out? What the hell does that mean?" Ren demanded angrily.

"Hawk told me how you get your money! How you'll sell me to men as a whore! I just want to go home!" Sky cried and attempted to pull away from him.

"Hawk told you?" Ren demanded tightly.

"Yes Hawk told me how you'd make lots of money off me!" Sky sobbed and twisted away from him.

Ren watched as Sky sobbed against the sleeping bag beneath her. Her accusations hurt but what hurt more was the fact that she clearly believed what Hawk had told her. Ren pulled his jeans up silently and got to his feet. He walked away from Sky not trusting himself to refrain from shaking some sense into her.

He wanted to reassure her that he was not going to sell her to other men, that there was no way he would let another man touch her. But he doubted that he could talk to her calmly at this time. The fact she believed Hawk, that she could believe what she had been told ... It hurt.

Sky cried until all that was left was dry hiccuping sobs. Finally she turned her head and wiped at the tears on her cheeks. She became aware that she was lying on the sleeping bag totally naked and she reached for her clothes that Ren had placed beside them as he had undressed her. Slowly Sky pulled her clothes on and lay back down as she closed her eyes. Surely now she would be punished for speaking to Ren in such a manner.

Sky was nearly asleep when she heard someone walking over towards her. She turned her head to see who it was and sat up cautiously as she saw it was Ren.

"Sky, do you believe what Hawk said I would do with you?" Ren asked tightly.

Sky didn't answer; she didn't know what he wanted her to say so she remained silent.

Finally Ren groaned as he rubbed his hands over his face. He watched Sky's averted profile for several minutes until he accepted that she wasn't going to answer him.

His temper threatened to boil over once again at the thought of Hawk's words torturing Sky's mind. Now Hawk was managing to come between them even though he no longer had anything to do with Sky. Ren could feel his control slipping so he turned and headed over to the vehicle. Why had Hawk told her those lies? Ren wondered. They were aimed at him, for some reason Hawk had wanted to come between them. And he was succeeding. Ren could think of no reason for Hawk to want to get at him through Sky.

Sky was pale and silent as she sat on the sleeping bag while Ren and Brad were at the vehicle discussing where they would head next. Ren had already contacted Matty about collecting the rest of their gear and meeting up some place so they could collect it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Brad asked suddenly.

"No mate. It won't fix what's wrong." Ren said gruffly.

"I couldn't help noticing you're having some major problem with Sky," Brad remarked.

Ren was silent as he stood looking at Sky. Almost as if she could feel him watching her Sky turned her head to glance at him then looked away.

"Didn't she like you fucking her before?" Brad asked.

"Hawk convinced her that I'm going to whore her out." Ren said as he reached for a can of drink.

"The bastard! And she believed him? You want I should have a bit of a chat with her?" Brad asked after watching him silently for a few seconds.

"Would you? At the moment I am so mad I'm scared I'll just lose it and try to shake some sense into her. I mean how can she believe that bastard? I've never been anything but kind to her!" Ren said hotly.

"Maybe she believes the worst so that she can't be disappointed or it could simply be because it is what she has learnt to expect from Hawk's treatment of her. Plus I've noticed she's starting to knuckle under. If Seth, Roy and Zane had done what they wanted to her I think she would have withdrawn totally. I think mentally she's not much more than a kid and she aint able to cope real well with what Hawk done to her." Brad said.

Ren opened his can and took a long drink before glancing towards his friend.

"Talk to her. I don't want to lose it around her. She'll think it's directed at her when it's Hawk I'm pissed off with. Next time I see him I'm going to kick his arse. And if Jake's there and tries to interfere I'll kick his arse for not keeping his pet on a leash." Ren said darkly. "Well I'm going for a long walk."

Brad watched his friend walk away before he grabbed a can and headed over to Sky. Sky turned her head to look at him suspiciously as he sat down a few feet away from her. He opened the can and held it out to her.

"Drink up Sky." Brad told her and watched as she took the can warily.

Sky glanced towards where Ren had disappeared then back at Brad. "Do I have to let you fuck me?" She asked in a defeated tone.

"Hey! I don't want Ren to come back and kick my arse for touching his woman! I don't know where you got the idea that Ren would let another guy touch you." Brad said hoping she would tell him what Ren had already told him.

Sky looked away for several moments then looked back at Brad. Deep down she knew she could trust him. He was the one who had shown her how to enjoy sex and now he kept making it clear he wanted to be her friend. Somewhere inside of her there was something that told her she could trust him.

"Hawk said Ren only got me so he could earn lots of money selling me as a whore."

Brad could hear the desolation in her voice as well as the need to be told Hawk had lied.

"Well Hawk wouldn't have wanted you to like Ren while he still owned you or maybe he just wanted to give Ren a hard time." Brad said gently. "Hawk sure as hell knows that Ren would never share his woman and won't tolerate any other man even trying to touch his woman. And if you had been able to see Ren's face when we came across the van... when we pulled up behind it, what we first saw was that it had been sideswiped by another vehicle. He didn't give a damn about that expensive piece of metal. He was beside himself worrying you were hurt. Then he got a phone call from Hawk saying Seth had you. Well Ren started cursing and saying what he'd do to Seth if any of them touched you. Did you know it was Ren who kicked the door in at the house to get to you and pull Seth off you?"

Sky glanced at him quickly then looked away once more.

"Heck Ren had been at Hawk from the beginning to treat you decent and not slap you around." Brad told her.

"Um, there's one thing .. um. It's about Hawk an..." Sky broke off not able to put it into words.

"I think I know what you want to ask about. Yes, Hawk is with Jake. They're a couple. Hawk always claimed he was gay and not interested in sheilas. Jake was always honest about being bi. So it surprised us all when we turned up and found Hawk had you." Brad said gently. "Clearly Hawk is bi and wanted to give sheilas a try, cause he sure aint gay to have wanted you in the first place."

Sky was silent for a while before toying with a piece of straw that had somehow found its way onto the sleeping bag.

"Look, I know you're having trouble believing Ren aint about to whore you out but try to think about it okay? Ren aint such a bad guy. Hell he's too mad at Hawk to be able to sit down and chat to you about what Hawk said to you. Ren aint mad with you sweetheart; he's mad FOR you over what has happened. Big difference. Well I'll leave you think about what I told you, and anytime you need to talk some more you just tell me. Okay?" Brad questioned softly.

Sky knodded without looking at him, she was trying to understand what he had told her.

Brad got to his feet and walked over to where Ren was standing by the opening to the shed.

"I've had a bit of a chat with Sky but it'll take her some time to get her mind around it." Brad said.

Ren knodded and glanced at his friend. "Take your bike and head back to the house. I want some time alone with Sky," Ren said.

"I thought you wanted time for just you and her when you asked Seth how private the warehouse was." Brad remarked then warned "You sure you don't want me to hang around and just make myself scarce? By the look of her she'll probably try to run again."

"I can handle her." Ren said softly.

Brad was silent for a few moments before nodding and walking to the trailer. He began to unfasten the restraints on his bike so he could get it off the trailer. Ren moved to help him and between the two men they soon had the bike off the trailer.

Sky sat watching as the two men got one of the bikes off the trailer and wheeled it over near the opening to the shed. She felt relieved when it was Brad who got his helmet out of the vehicle and climbed on the bike. She got to her feet and walked over to where the men were talking quietly.

"Come here Blondie." Ren said as he held a hand out towards her.

Sky allowed herself to be pulled against his side and held close.

"I guess I'll see you pair in a day or two. If you need a hand with anything just give me a buzz." Brad directed his last comment to Ren.

"Will do," Ren confirmed. He held Sky against his side and they watched as Brad started his bike then rode away.

"Come back inside." Ren said as he turned Sky back into the shed. He guided her back to the sleeping bag and sat down pulling her down onto his lap.

Sky sat on his lap willingly and slipped her arms around his neck as he kissed her softly on the mouth.

"Brad have a bit of a chat to you did he? I didn't think I could say anything without loosing it." Ren told her softly.

Sky glanced at him but didn't say anything; she turned away once more and stared at the wall in front of her.

Ren noticed her withdrawal from him and cuddled her close. He brushed a kiss against the side of her head. It was under an hour since he had finished making love to her and already he wanted her again. Ren raised a hand to her chin and gently turned her head so he was looking into her face. Slowly he lowered his head and brushed a light kiss over her lips.

Sky remained passive as he kissed her lightly, but when he hesitated then kissed her again she let her lips soften and open beneath his. She felt one of his hands slide up under her top and his fingers found her breast. She pulled away from his kiss and glanced down between them before glancing at his face.

Ren eased her onto her back gently and stretched out beside her. He began to trace the lines of her face gently with his fingers tips. He brushed his thumb across the damp fullness of her bottom lip and felt the soft sigh of her breath against his hand. Slowly he ran his hand down her neck learning the feel of her skin before tracing the outline of her collarbone across to her shoulder. His hand found its way down her arm to entwine his fingers with hers and he lowered his head to rest his forehead against hers.

Ren's lips were whisper soft as they brushed against her lips and Sky relaxed opening her mouth when his tongue traced the seam of her lips. Ren kissed her softly, barely touching her teeth with his tongue as he tried to keep the kiss from getting intense. He lifted his head for a few moments then sighed in defeat before kissing her once again. This time he thrust his tongue into her mouth boldly and stroked her tongue with his, he swallowed her soft sigh of pleasure and raised his head again.

Sky watched as Ren slipped his shirt from his shoulders. She couldn't help admiring the play of his muscles beneath his skin. He reached over and eased her top off over her head before suckling her nipples through her bra. Slowly he slid his hand behind her back and unfastened her bra before pushing the scrap of lace up so he could suckle her bare nipple.

Ren slipped one hand down over her stomach and into her underwear. His fingers found the erect nubbin of her clit in her dewy folds and circled it slowly. Sky gasped and moved her hips beneath his hand as each suckle at her breast pulled deep between her thighs.

Ren worked his way back up to her lips and kissed her lightly. Sky reached up behind his head with both hands and combed her fingers through his hair as he lowered his head to kiss her once again. Shyly she traced the seam of his closed mouth with the tip of her tongue and when he opened his mouth she slid her tongue into his mouth.

Ren sucked Sky's tongue as it slid between his lips and he heard her moan with pleasure against his mouth. He lifted his head for a moment breaking their kiss and he watched her face until she opened dazed eyes to look at him. He smiled down at her gently.

Sky slid one hand down his arm and onto his waist before reaching the waistband of his jeans. She began trying to push them down his body and Ren chuckled softly.

"Getting impatient are we?" He asked softly.

"I want to be able to touch all of you." Sky said shyly as she ducked her head to hide the embarrassment that heated her cheeks once again.

"Happy to oblige," Ren said and rolled away slightly to remove his jeans before turning to her and easing her jeans off her hips gently. He kissed his way down her legs as he pushed the jeans the rest of the way off of her body.

Sky looked down the length of her body at him and opened her thighs willingly as he moved up between her legs. He stopped between her thighs and slowly lowered his head to where her pussy lay open and exposed to his mouth. Sky gasped at the first touch of his tongue against her wet folds and opened her legs as far as she could. Ren hooked her thighs over his shoulders and sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Oh God!" Sky gasped and bucked beneath his mouth as his tongue darted into her wet passage. She grasped handfuls of the sleeping bag beneath her as her orgasm rippled through her totally unexpectedly.

When Ren felt the last shudder of her climax abate he raised his head to look at Sky where she laid spread out before him. Her eyes were faint slits as she breathed heavily while her body slowly calmed down. He shrugged her legs off his shoulders then moved up her body to lie in the cradle of her hips. Sky opened her eyes slowly to look up into his face and Ren smiled lazily before lowering his head slowly to kiss her gently.

Sky's lips parted beneath his and she sighed softly as he kissed her leisurely. Soon her body began to hum with arousal again thanks to his kisses and caresses and Sky reached down between them to take him in her hand. Her gentle touch threatened his control and Ren reached down to place his hand over hers. He used her hand to guide him into the moist centre of her body.

Ren controlled the urge to plunge into her hard and fast until he reached his climax knowing that her body needed time to catch up with his. He rocked his hips against hers and groaned softly against her neck as she began moving with him.

Sky allowed soft sounds of pleasure to escape her as they moved together. Ren's hands were never still as he stroked her body adding to her pleasure. She hooked her heels up behind his thighs as the need to have him inside her grew more urgent. She pulled away from his kiss and turned her head to press her mouth against his shoulder as she felt the tightening begin in her stomach once again.

"I don't think I can hold out much longer." Ren groaned near her ear and Sky turned her face to his.

"Kiss me!" She demanded and Ren obliged.

Sky gasped beneath his lips as she clutched at his shoulders as she felt the first wave of release break over her. Ren groaned and thrust into her hard as the grasping of her inner muscles triggered his own release.

Once they were both satisfied Ren rolled onto his side taking Sky with him. He cuddled her closed as he remained within her body.

After a long time he moved his head back to look at Sky who lay nearly asleep in his arms. Gently he brushed a kiss on her forehead and then one across her lips.

"So help me God, I think I love you." Ren whispered softly to himself.

Sky opened her eyes as what Ren said reached her ears.

"What did you just say?" She asked quietly.

Ren looked startled as he realised she was awake and had heard him. He had yet to come to terms with his newfound feelings and he knew she was nowhere near ready to hear the words.

"Nothing. It's not important." Ren muttered. "I was talking to myself."

Sky pulled away from him and reached for her clothes. Disbelief and panic shot through her mind as she struggled to comprehend what he had said.

"Sky?" Ren questioned her sudden withdrawal.

"You said you think you love me!" Sky exclaimed with disbelief as she got to her feet to pull her jeans on. "You don't know the meaning of the word Love! If you cared about me one little bit you wouldn't be treating me like you do. You're no better than Hawk! Your keeping me against my will and you never stopped him from hurting me!" Sky declared angrily as she pulled her jeans on and reached for her top.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers