Stolen Days Ch. 02

Story Info
Two lovers share an affair to be remembered.
2k words
4.25
12.8k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Few Stolen Days Ch. 02: The Awakening

It was the first time we had ever "slept" together, but it was a relaxed snuggling. I woke sometime in the night to a throbbing in my arm, only to realize that she had gone to sleep on my arm and had cut off the circulation. I moved without waking her and turned over and drifted off again.

I awoke the next morning with the sunlight glowing through the windows and with a very naked Brandi moving against me to seek every inch of contact that our bodies would allow. She had draped her leg over mine and I could tell that she had been awake long enough to become interested in what she was doing. The juncture of her legs were moist as she pressed her hips against my leg and as she moved, she dragged her nipples against my arm.

I opened one eye to look at her and her eyes twinkled as she uttered only one word, "Meow!"

I laughed, "Meow?"

"Pussy wants to rub against you this morning." She said.

I laughed out loud. This was so out of character with her prim and proper demeanor. To my remembrance she had never used that term in it's sexual connotation. I decided to play the game with her.

"Ummm, is pussy feeling good this morning?" I answered.

She didn't reply except to kiss me and move partially over me. She slid on top of me about half way so that her wetness was now fully on top of the front of my hip and her breasts rubbed my shoulder and breastbone.

Her movements were feline. It was like a cat who rubs up against you, moving without haste but never leaving contact. I was not sure, but even when she seemed to be still, there felt like a movement flowing through her body.

She was obviously enjoying the fantasy of playing the cat because she now began to lick me. Long slow licks from the throbbing pulse in my neck, across my chin and face and to the side of my eye.

Not caring for my morning whiskers, she almost purred, "Ummmm! Have to find somewhere that my tongue won't get whisker burned."

I didn't try to move. She was obviously relishing whatever she had going in her head with this and the effects were most pleasurable. She began a long series of slow licks that seemed to simply follow her nose. I had never been licked under my arm, but the sensation was incredible.

Nothing seemed to be insignificant to her attention. My arm and wrists and fingers. As she moved to lick my chest and stomach, she turned to accommodate and I decided that two could play this game. I moved slightly to allow me to lick the hollow behind her knee.

"Ummmmm, purrrrrrrrrr" she responded in keeping with her mood.

So the bathing very much became the mimic of two cats paying attention to each other's grooming. She set the pace by avoiding contact with obvious erogenous zones and I discovered that places I had only touched with my fingers could evoke a pleasured response from her when I mimiced the long slow licking.

It didn't take long for my morning erection to become an undeniable issue to be faced. It was a startling feeling to feel her tongue begin on my pubic bone and move slowly in a continuous broad lick up to the head of my manhood.

Taking that as a signal that a boundary had been crossed, I licked her from her lower thigh up and across the cleft of her womanhood. That brought a response as she moved with catlike fluidity to straddle my head and slowly settle down against my face.

I thought she would hover over me and continue the licking rhythm but she continued to move her hips downward against my face in almost a rotating fashion. I realized that she was using my face, nose and mouth to open herself and bring the greatest amount of contact with me.

I licked from as far upward on her pubic bone as I could reach, back down in a broad slow stroke and as far backward as I could reach. There was a point at which it crossed my mind that my tongue would surely follow that cleft until it parted into the dividing of her cheeks and that my tongue would pass across that single place that seemed above all else to be forbidden.

As I moved, my nose preceded my tongue in its travel and I decided that I would adjust my actions based on my senses. As I moved, the aroma that met my nose was a lightly floral one and it dawned on me that she had already been up and a washcloth with something fresh had passed that way before me.

With the attention that she was giving my erection with her licks, I was determined that I would not loose sight of the opportunity that was presented to me. I licked the upper grove of her leg where her thigh attached back and up to where that groove was lost in the fullness of her cheek. Each time I passed over the center of her womanhood, I knew that the slickness of my salvia was being replaced with a more fluid lubricant and the texture was luxurious.

I again played over the familiar territory, but as I passed over her tightness, I changed the rules and pointed my tongue and began a swirling motion moving toward the center of her tightness.

I had obviously changed the rules of the whole game, for with that action the long slow licking came to an end and with a start I felt an open wetness envelope the head of my manhood. There was still the long slow movement but it was now a bobbing effect. I couldn't tell if it was her lips or tongue, only that with each movement a warm wet loose envelopment moved up and down my shaft.

Mimicking this new turn of events, I opened my mouth wide and tried to make maximum contact with where I knew the keenest of her sensations were centered. I felt the hardness at the top of her cleft press into my tongue near the tip and the broad width of the base of my tongue could feel the openness of her center like the covering of a deep well. I moved my tongue to bring more contact with her hardness and I used the smooth wetness of her shaved lips to seal a vacuum and I sucked. Her lips were pulled into my mouth and I could feel them become engorged until it seemed that she existed within my mouth with my tongue parting those swollen lips and plunging to its depth into her. I knew that her depth was beyond the reach of my tongue, but the effort was with all the strength of a conviction that I could lick the very neck of her womb with my tongue.

The warm envelopment of my manhood had increased until I knew that I was well toward being half way into her mouth. The bobbing continued to be slowed with each movement and as she moved lower I could feel a tightness envelope the head of my member. I realized with excitement that I was feeling the constriction of her throat and wondering how she was able to accommodate such a feat.

From there my mouth never lost contact with her. Sucking and swirling, I was fascinated that each time I allowed her lips to leave the vacuum of my mouth they hung down a little farther and demanded more of the space of my mouth each time I consumed them.

Her hips had long since surrendered to their natural movements and at time I realized that she was using my chin to rub her erection. I could feel her sometimes move lightly and sometimes crushing the tender hardness with a pressure that forced my mouth open and my jaw to drop back. On occasion I had to force my jaw up against her to keep her from dislocating it with the pressure of her hips. I knew when I did that she was being sand papered by my whiskers, but she didn't seem to notice.

Somewhere in the warm wetness surround my erection I realized that her teeth were grazing the very bottom of my shaft and I knew that somehow she had accommodated me fully. I knew I was buried in her throat. I couldn't imagine how she could breathe with her throat so full of me, or how she avoided choking. I presumed that in the fog of her sexual passion that such sensations were lost on her at that moment.

I moved my mouth upward to suck fully on her erect flesh at the parting of her cleft. Like the rest of her soft tissue, I could feel her continue to swell with the vacuum of my mouth and for a moment it felt almost male in the hardness and size of her erection. I realized that sucking her into my mouth was filling my mouth and I could feel the wetness of her lips moving back on my tongue and wondered if I could accommodate her in my throat as she was accommodating me.

With both of our mouths filled I felt the quiver in her thighs on my cheeks and I knew her orgasm was exploding. Feeling the quaking movement move to center on the stiffness against my tongue, it triggered my own eruption. I knew she was forced down on me and that I should have given her some warning, but my mouth was full and her weight against me would not allow me to withdraw from her quivering flesh.

As I felt the first full spray of my fluid pass through my shaft, I felt her gag reflex finally coming into play. Without intending to, my hips moved upward in my own reflex as a second jet of fluid burned its way through me and I heard her cough and wretch.

She fell off me and with panic I twisted to face her, seeking to at last come to her aid even as the last spasms of my loins sprayed her and the bed with what I could not control. I grabbed the sheet and wiped my fluids away from her face as she allowed me to flow from her open mouth and with my greatest concern I rubbed her face until the redness began to subside.

"God, I'm so sorry. I should have pulled out" I said.

Catching her breath and not talking lest she loose control of her gagging. I talked to her softly with apologies and with tears.

Holding her close, she finally pushed me away to take a deep breath, coughing a bit with the sticky fluid that clung in her throat.

"It's my fault. I've never taken anyone as deeply I did you. I was so lost in my orgasm, I never realized that you were so close too."

I kissed her forehead and her eyes and begged her forgiveness in soft words of atonement.

"Actually," she said, "I was so pleased that I could take you so deeply, I didn't even think what would happen if you climaxed. It felt like a fire hydrant was shoved down my throat." She replied with a weak smile.

I went to get her a glass of water, but as I offered it to her to clear her throat, I paused and said, "Perhaps you need to just rinse your mouth?"

By now she was re-gathering her faculties and her sense of humor and as she took the glass she opened her mouth wide before she drank and swirled her tongue and drank. With a weak wink she smiled, "At least I swallowed!"

"Oh you!" in a tease I tousled her hair.