Stolen Innocence Ch. 2

Story Info
Young couples debasement continues.
3.2k words
4.23
209.3k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young husband was disgusted and humiliated as he stared helplessly at his inert wife on the nearby bed, her shapely legs splayed open obscenely, exposing her almost unrecognizable pussy, red and swollen and now oozing the thick cream deposited there by her black attacker.

Despite his repulsion, Don was shocked to find that the front of his pants were soaked, the result of his apparent excitement at watching his innocent young wife being brutally taken by the black giant. He was ashamed to find that he still had a raging erection. How could that be?

"Hey, little man, you like what you're lookin' at?" Eric laughed, standing inches from the bound husband, his huge black cock swinging lazily, glistening with the juices of the debauched wife. "Turns out your sweet little wife is quite a little fuck slut. "Let's give the boy a little closer look, brothers."

As he said this, the man who had bound Don to the chair quickly slashed the tape away, lifting him on trembling legs and pushing him onto the bed, his face just inches from his wife's sodden sex.

At the same time, the other black stranger climbed onto the bed, one big hand grasping Kaitlyn's head while the other slowly pushed his thick ebony tool into her open, unconscious mouth.

The young husband groaned as if in pain as he watched his once innocent wife start to suck on the offered meat, even in her unconcious state. Maybe she had truly lost her innocence. Maybe she was the slut they said she was. She certainly was not resisting the thick shaft that was slowly working in and out of her sucking mouth.

"Check it out, brothers." the big man laughed, pumping his now swollen cock in and out of the pink mouth. "Little bitch loves black dick so much she even sucks it in her sleep."

Everyone laughed but the young husband who was too shocked and humiliated to see the humor of the situation.

"Hey, asshole, don't just sit there starin'." Eric roared, his big hand suddenly grasping the back of Don's head. "Get down there and clean that nasty pussy up. We don't wanta be fuckin' no nasty cunt."

This brought even more raucous laughter from the trio, especially when Don gagged as his face was pushed roughly into his wife's smelly, abused sex.

"Eat that pussy, little man." Eric laughed, holding Don roughly by the back of his neck and forcing his face further into the mushy, sodden mess that had once been his wife's innocent, pure vagina, reserved for only him. "You don't wanta leave all that nasty black sperm in there. You just might end up with a little black baby to raise. How you gonna explain that, preacher man?"

"I'm not a preacher." the young man protested feebly. "We are just lay persons."

"Ha ha ha, lay persons." one of the men roared. "Don't know about you, brother, but your sexy little wife is one helluva lay person. Ain't that the truth, Eric?"

"You got that right, brother." Eric roared, slowly stroking his thick cock. "Little Katie is one helluva fuck toy. She just needed a real man to show her what that hot little pussy was for and we got lots more lessons for her."

"Mmmmmmmmm....what happened...what's happening to me?" Kaitlyn murmured, her eyes wide as she realized it was a big black cock pumping into her mouth that had awakened her and was now slapping her face teasingly. "What are you doing, hon?"

"Hey, babydoll, welcome back to the land of the living." the man who had been feeding her his cock smiled. "Guess you got a little carried away with all that good lovin' you was gettin' from ol' Eric. Your little hubby is cleanin' you up so we can give you some more and I was givin' you a little cock to mouth resuscitation to bring you back around."

"Ohhhhhhhh....myyyyyyy....this can't be happening." the young blonde gasped, her hips bucking up off the bed, smashing her sopping pussy into the sucking, licking mouth of her husband. "My husband is eating my pussy. He's never done that before."

"He's not eatin' your pussy, sweet thang." Eric laughed. "He's just cleanin' that nasty hole up so we can fuck it some more. Who knows though, he may learn a few things from us tonight, not that he is going to be able to satisfy you with that little dick of his."

"Enough talking, bitch." the other black man said, suddenly stuffing his swollen rod back in her mouth. "You was suckin' this black dick real good until your ass woke up. Get back at it, and act like you like it, you pretty little slut."

Kaitlyn trembled as the thick tool was pushed into her stuffed mouth, gagging her slightly as it pushed into her throat. She blushed with shame as she realized she was actually enjoying what her captive husband was doing to her pussy and that even more she was enjoying the feeling of having all that hard, black cock pumping in and out of her mouth as she sucked it like a real slut. The swollen cock triggered memories of what it had felt like to have her pussy filled with that other black cock earlier and she felt quilty as she realized how much she craved that feeling.

"That's enough of that, little man. Get your white ass outta my way before I fuck it." the third member of the group roared, grabbing the waistband of Don's pants and pulling him roughly away. "I think it's time our little fuck toy gets some more black dick. Don't want her forgettin' how much she loves it." Don found himself thrown roughly to the floor at the foot of the bed as the tall black man moved between his wife's open thighs, entering her sopping hole in one deep, powerful thrust.

"Uuuummmppphhhh....oooommmpphhhh...gaaaawwwwww!" the hot blonde mumbled around the cock still stuffing her face, her hips rising from the bed, welcoming his deeply thrusting organ. "Phwuuuck me......PHWUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"You heard the little slut, brother." the man stuffing her face roared, grasping her head with one hand and pumping his full length into her stretched mouth while his other dark hand roughly mauled her heaving mounds of pale white breastflesh. "She's so hot for it she can't stand it. Let's give this little white fuckdoll the fuckin' she's beggin' for."

The young husband sat in the floor, stupified, unable to tear his gaze away from the sight of his recently pure young wife apparently willingly giving herself to not one, but two powerful black men who were using her lovely body like nothing more than a piece of meat for their pleasure. Maybe she really had become a slut. Maybe she would never be the wife he thought he loved and would spend the rest of his life with. Tears filled his eyes and flowed down his cheeks at this revelation.

"Whatsamatter boy? You don't like what you're seeing?" Eric asked, smiling down at the totally defeated young husband. "She's lookin' a lot more like a "lay" person than she is a preacher's wife, isn't she?"

"That is not my wife on that bed." Don replied, suddenly gathering his courage and defiance. "That is some slut, some animal that I don't even know anymore."

"Ooooooohhh...aren't we feelin' all holy and self righteous all of a sudden." Eric roared, almost spitting the words in Don's face as he grabbed his hair roughly, twisting his face up to look into his dark, evil eyes. "Maybe I should give you a little of this black dick. Maybe you would find out why she loves it so much and understand her a little better. Whatta you think about that white boy?"

"NO...NO WAY WOULD I EVER DO ANYTHING SO DISGUSTING!" the young husband roared, sounding much more brave that he actually felt.

"BULLSHIT...now I know you gonna do it." Eric roared, his other hand suddenly flashing out and slapping Don's mouth so hard that he suddenly tasted the blood from a split lip. "Now I know you're gonna suck some dick. And if you don't do it like you like it, we're gonna tie you down again and fuck your white candy ass. You got that, boy?"

Even as he spoke, Eric pushed his rubbery cockhead into the suddenly helpless, sobbing husband's mouth, feeling the mix of hot blood and saliva bathing his thick ebony tool.

"You better suck this dick, wimp." Eric roared, grabbing his captive's hair with both hands, laughing as Don gagged when the thick tool pushed into his throat, threatening to cut off his air supply. "Breathe through your nose, and tongue that black bone, bitch boy. You don't suck me good, I promise we gonna fuck you and fuck you all up."

Suddenly sensing the danger he was in, the young husband started swirling his tongue around the huge cock that pumped slowly in and out of his stuffed mouth, sucking it, emulating the actions he had seen his wife performing earlier.

"That's better....that's a good little cocksucker." Eric crooned, his grip on the white man's head loosening somewhat as he realized he had conquered his defiance. "You keep suckin' and lickin' like that I'm gonna have to pop a nut in your hot mouth."

"Oooooooohhh....yesssssssss...fuck my tits, honey." Don heard, unbelieving from the nearby bed. "Put your big black cock between my white tits and fuck them like James is fucking my pussy. I....I just can't get enough black cock. I LOVE IT....IIIIIIII LOOOOVVE ITTTTTTTTT!"

The young man's mind reeled with the realization that the other two men were no longer his wife's tormentors. A line had been crossed, she was now serving them willingly, practically begging them to use her lovely body for their mutual pleasure. He wanted to hate her, but found it hard when he remembered that he was now sucking a black cock himself and somewhere in the back of his mind, he realized he too was enjoying it, tasting the unfamiliar, slightly salty taste of Eric's precum bathing his tongue on each backstroke. Don cringed at the thought that he might actually be becoming gay.

His mind reeled as he heard his wife continue to encourage the black studs to use and debase her while he was suffering confusing feelings about sucking the throbbing black cock that was filling his mouth at the time. Amazingly, he found his mind drifting back to a time years ago that had caused him much of the same confusion he was feeling now.

It had been, of all places, at church summer camp. Don was in that confusing time when he was changing from a boy into a young man. One particular camp counselor served to add to that confusing time. This boy was several years older than Don and as some young boys do, Don really looked up to him. He was so in awe of this young man that he felt it perfectly natural when the two of them wandered away from camp into the woods and their conversation somehow turned to sex, something the younger youth knew nothing about. Although he knew deep down that it was wrong, he had thought nothing of it when he found himself on his knees sucking at the hard young cock his older friend offered. As a matter of fact, he so enjoyed it that he felt he was falling in love with his older friend and found himself taking every opportunity to please him by relieving his sexual needs. This would not have been so bad had it not been for the fact that the boy was less than discreet and the confused lad found himself having to satisfy several other counselors at the camp in order to keep his secret.

Don had gone home from the camp convinced that he was gay. He was tortured by these thoughts, but not enough so that he didn't look forward to being with his mentor at camp the next Summer where they renewed and continued their relationship.

For several years after that, Don had totally shunned anything having to do with sex. He didn't date, he didn't hang out with other guys, he just poured himself into school and church work. His aversion to the young ladies his parents tried to introduce him to was so strong that several times he had heard them commenting about their fears that he might be homosexual when they thought he wasn't around.

All those fears had been put to rest when he went to college and met Kaitlyn. The winsome blonde was everything a man like Don could want. Deeply devoted to her faith and yet possessing a body and a passion that belied her religious background. They had married following graduation and both of them had been totally happy and satisfied in all areas of their life, or at least Don had thought so until tonight. Now his young wife's passions had boiled over at the hands of her black captors and he almost wept at her revelation that he had never satisfied her needs like these studs were. This would have been bad enough, but now as he eagerly sucked a huge black cock, he again started to have those nagging fears about his own sexuality.

His thoughts were shattered when his head was suddenly pulled roughly away from the black organ and his tormentor smiled down at him, rapidly stroking his huge ebony cock and spurting string after string of his hot essence onto Don's upturned face, filling his mouth with the slightly salty cream and also bathing his face with the creamy lovejuice.

While confused by his feelings about the act he had been forced to commit, the young husband was relieved that at least his torture was finally over. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

"Hey Brotha's I think we got us a little gay boy here." the black giant laughed, dragging his weakened victim to his feet by his hair and tossing him roughly onto the bed next to the rutting trio. "This boy sucks cock like he loves it."

"Hmmmmmm...wonder what else he does?" James laughed, a wicked grin on his face. "Maybe he would like a little bit of this meat up his skinny butt while Troy gives it to our little fuck toy the same."

"Yeah, maybe so." Troy chimed in, enjoying the fear in Don's eyes. "We can take them both at the same time. Katie here says her sweet ass is cherry. Bet his ain't."

"Nooooooooooooo...please, not that!" the suddenly frightened young man pleaded, remembering the first time the boys at camp had raped him and how the pain had seemed to last for days. "You're all too big. You'll rip me apart."

"Who gives a fuck, white boy?" Troy asked, total disdain and sarcasm filling his voice even as Eric held the much smaller white man down, pinning him to the bed, pushing his face into the pillow to stifle his screams as ten inches of hard black dick was suddenly pushed into his ass, burning through his body like a torch. "This ass is gonna get fucked, so you might as well enjoy it."

The overwhelming pain made the young husband want to retch, that and the disgust he was feeling from being used so brutally. Even more sickening was the way he realized that as he adjusted to the intrusion, he was starting to get another erection and feeling himself taken over by an exquisite feeling of fulness and pleasure. He was no longer crying out, but was now moaning the moans of one genuinely enjoying being brutally sodomized.

"Check him out, slut." Eric laughed, realizing his victim no longer required his restraining hands. "The little boy toy loves gettin' his faggot assed pumped."

Don cringed as he heard his wife laugh out loud at his predicament and looked over through glazed eyes to find her riding James's huge black cock while his huge, dark hands mauled her luscious ivory tits that were now covered with love bites.

"Your old man is takin' that dick like a bitch and lovin' every second of it." Eric laughed, a big hand smacking both of the white captives sharply on their exposed butts. "Time you give up that ass cherry, bitch."

"Nnnnooooooo....puhleeeeeeeze!" Kaitlyn cried out, her amusement at watching her wimp husband's torture suddenly turning to terror. "You're too big.....it'll kill me." She squirmed even as she felt James's huge arms pull her down, trying to hold her still for his partner's assault on her last treasure.

"Hold the bitch still, man." Eric ordered, using her own juices to lube his fingers before plunging two of the thick digits into her puckered rosebud. "Gonna love takin' this hot little cherry."

"Yeeeeeeeyiiiiiiii! Ohhhhh gaaaaawwwddd...it hurts" the young blonde cried out, her squirming ass feeling like it had had a hot poker plunged into it. "Pleeeeeeeeeze...stop...PUHLEEEEEEZE!"

"Shut the fuck up, slut!" Eric roared, plunging all twelve inches of his thick ebony pole into the tightly gripping hole in unison with the equally large member of his partner in her stretched out cunt. "No way I'm gonna stop. This ass is just too hot and tight."

Her husband felt a certain amount of revenge as he watched his slutty wife's double penetration even as he reveled in the pleasure of having his own ass filled with throbbing, pulsing black cock.

The young husband lost track of how many times the evil trio traded partners, using him and his despoiled wife over and over for their perverse pleasure. He had no idea whether he had actually passed out or just fallen asleep from sheer exhaustion, but he awoke to an empty room some time later to find a note on the pillow where his wife should have been. There were also several very graphic polaroids lying with the note. Don's hands trembled as he read the note.

Yo Gayboy,

We've taken our little fucktoy to a party. We will bring her back in a day or two. In the meantime, the room is paid up, so enjoy. Who knows, you check around you can probably find a black stud or two to make you happy.

By the way, in case you got any ideas about calling the cops or something, we have plenty more of these pics. I'm sure your preacher and all your church folks would love to see how you and the wife spent their missionary money. Oh, and since we know little Katie is no longer gonna be satisfied with your wimpy little white pecker, we have taken the opportunity to call a couple of our homeboys up in Wichita. They will be getting in touch when you get home. I'm sure they will be able to keep you and our little fuckslut supplied with all the black meat you could want.

Have Fun, Eric,James,Troy and our little white fucktoy, Katie

Each of them had signed the note. Throwing the disgusting pictures to the floor, the shocked husband crumpled the note, sobbing as he buried his face in the pillow and wondered what his life would be like from now on.