Stolen Moments

Story Info
Two married people who long to be with someone else.
1.1k words
3.75
13.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a porcelain basin filled to the brim with steamy water and ginger lily bubbles, I cup my hands to run the water along my neck. It streams down my chest like sensual raindrops from a sexual heaven. Candles light the room making my exposed skin seem tanned and casts shadows on the wall that seem to dance along to the slow jazz music playing in the background.

My hair falls into the water and gently moves with the ebb and flow. A sea foam of bubbles washes up against and across my naked body. Saturated in ginger lily soap, I begin to use the sponge to wash away the stress of my day. In the distance, I hear a door open. A smile slowly spreads on my face as I hear a deep and sexy voice ask, "Sunshine, where are you?" The footsteps now come closer and closer until I hear the doorknob slightly rustle.

"You're looking quite exquisite tonight, Sunshine," he replies as his gaze slowly takes in every bubble covered inch of me.

"Thank you, darling," I reply in my most seductive voice.

"Let me help you with that," he says, taking the sponge from me. Scooping up a bunch of bubbles, he begins to slowly wash my body. His hand gently wraps around my ankle and lifts it out of the water while the other hand scrubs it with the sponge. I moan slightly as his touch further awakens my desires. After washing the soap off, he covers the area just washed with his hot mouth which sears my skin with ecstasy. I ruffle his dark hair with my fingers as I enjoy his touch.

"No touching me just yet. I want an hour of touching and tasting you first," he whispered softly into my ear as he gently places my hand back in the water. He continued washing my body as my inner juices began to puddle in the tub. His left hand scoops up my hair as he begins washing my back with his right. His movements were slow and deliberate as he made sure to run the sponge along every pore while he kissed the back of my neck.

"I need you," I whispered.

"I need you too, Sunshine. Are you ready to get out?" he asked.

"Yes, I am," I replied.

He walks to the towel warmer and removes the large white fluffy towel I had waiting for me. Pulling the plug from the basin, I stood up and faced him wearing only a pattern of sporadic suds.

"Come here so I can dry you," he says as he holds the towel open for me. Walking slowly toward him I find myself in his outstretched arms as he wraps the towel around me and kisses me on the forehead. His aura of love and protectiveness surrounds me as I lay my head on his chest.

"Did you have a rough day today?" he asks tenderly.

"Yeah, but I'm feeling much better now that you're here," I reply as I touch the back of his neck, bringing his lips down to mingle with mine as we kiss deeply and passionately.

After what could be minutes, hours or days, his lips trail away from mine to explore my neck. With a mixture of licks, kisses and nibbles, my body melts like putty in his hands.

"You're driving me crazy" I whisper in a half moan.

Lifting his head long enough to speak and to look into my eyes, he says, "I haven't begun to drive you crazy. Come with me."

I take his hand as he walks me to the bed and has me lay down on top of the soft red blankets. Grabbing my bottle of lotion from the nightstand, he squeezes an ample amount in his strong hands. He begins to rub my feet and legs.

"Tell me about your day, Sunshine, as I rub away the stress," he said softly.

With a slight groan, I say, "It was just one of those days when I couldn't do anything right."

"I'm sorry to hear that. The good thing is that it's Friday and the work week is over now and you don't need to worry about a thing, just relax and enjoy," he said as his hands continued to knead into my calves and thighs.

"You always take such good care of me," I replied softly, enjoying the massage.

"You have it all wrong, Sunshine. I am a selfish man. What you see as me taking care of you is really me giving into the desire to touch you. You are far too desirable for me to resist," he said as he began to gently kiss my inner thigh.

"Oh Mike, that's...not...true," I manage to say as his tongue flicks gently across my clit. My hips arch up to try and engulf his tongue. I feel a finger enter inside me as he continued to tease my clit with his mouth. He then places a second finger inside me, rubbing my g-spot in a clockwise motion while continuing to suck on my clit. Within minutes I could feel that familiar pressure building up inside me.

"I'm...going...fuck...to cum," I moaned loudly as my body began to shake with the tremors of an internal earthquake. He continued to lick and suck me as I rode through the ripples.

"You are absolutely...just...amazing," I said breathlessly, as I looked down at him.

He looked up and smiled, slowly rising to meet my lips.

"Feeling better now, Sunshine?" he asked with a wink.

"Mmmm...indeed," I said moving my right leg to encompass his in between mine.

Stroking my hair and face, he settles in next to me. My left leg moves on top of his legs as we lay facing each other.

"Penny for your thoughts," I ask him.

"You'll get change back," he replies with a laugh.

"You always say that!" I reply as I gently smack him in the ass.

"Ok, do you really want to know what I'm thinking," he asks.

"Of course, Darling, if I didn't want to know I wouldn't have asked." I reply as I begin to play with his hair.

"I just wish this was easier. I hate leading two completely lives, but I know that is what we both have to do," he said with a sigh.

As I placed my hands on his cheeks, I reply, "I hate it too, but we've known all along this wouldn't be easy. How much time do we have until you need to get back to your wife?"

"Oh I think I can stay away another hour. How much longer can I keep you away from that husband of yours?" he asks as he nibbles on my earlobes.

"You wickedly delicious man, I am all yours for the next hour." I reply with a giggle.

"Then let's make the most of the time we have together," he replies with a smirk.