Stolen Moments Ch. 2

Story Info
After fight with husband, Louise needs lover's touch.
5.6k words
3.91
44.2k
10
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

The phone rang and I lowered the sound on the TV to answer it. "Hello?"

"I need to see you tonight!" the voice on the other end of the phone was that of Louise. Louise was a married woman whose husband neglected and verbally abused her at every chance. He also took advantage of the fact that she made more money then he did. She sounded like she was crying. "Louise, what's the matter?" she started to cry openly. Something was drastically wrong.

"Please Sam! I need to see you tonight." Her voice sounded desperate. I knew that something drastic had to have happened for her to make this request in the middle of the week. We normally waited until the weekend to enjoy each other. "I'll meet you in one hour," was all I said. We didn't have to say where; we only met at the motel. I pulled up and her car was already parked. I looked in her window and could see the tears running down her face. I went in and got a room. When I came out, she waited until I opened the door and then she got out of her car and followed me inside. She had a paper bag along with her pocket book. We had no sooner entered the room then she grabbed me and began to cry against my chest.

"Oh Sam! We had a big fight. He took most of my money and then when I tried to get it back, he slapped me across the face. He called me all kinds of names and accused me of things I've never done. " I held her face up to the light. Even against her chocolate colored skin, I could see the redness of his abuse. Up until this time, they had argued and even shouted, but he had never hit her.

I could tell that she had a bottle of liquor in the bag along with mixer. This was not the wine we usually shared. I also knew that after drinking the hard stuff, she was even hornier than usual. I opened the bag and took out the bottle. Then I went into the bathroom and took the two wrapped glasses that were on the sink. I poured us both a drink. She got up and grabbed the bottle. Before I could stop her she poured even more in her glass. She didn't even put any mixer in with it. I knew she was very upset.

"I can't take this any more Sam. It was bad enough that he used to curse me and holler at me. But after tonight, after slapping me and taking my money, I can't stay with him any more." I sat there and let her talk. And as she talked she drank. It was during her second glass that she finally wound down.

"Louise I know that you're upset. And you feel that drinking will make you feel better. But if you continue, you won't be able to drive home. I won't let you drive drunk, and I can't just drive you home and drop you in front of your door either." Louise looked at me. "I didn't plan on going home tonight. Could you spend the night with me here? Right now, I want to spend the whole night with you. I need what only you have been able to give me." There was no reason that would stop me from spending the night with her. But I wasn't sure if the kind of sex we enjoyed was what she needed right now. "OK Louise, we'll spend the night. And if you want, we don't have to do anything. I'll hold you and just let you sleep if you want."

The smile on Louise's face said many things. She was happy I would stay the entire night with her. But I don't think she had sleep in mind. Louise moved towards me until her tits were pushed against my chest. I looked into her eyes and they told me all I needed to know. The liquor had put her in the mood she wanted to be in. I grabbed her by the shoulders. "Come here you slut bitch! You husband slapped your face so you came running to me to comfort you?"

I kissed her hard. Grinding my lips down on hers, she moaned as I pushed my tongue in her mouth. I reached between us and mauled her tits. I was normally gentle when our lovemaking started but I had an idea that wasn't what she wanted or needed right now. When I broke the kiss, she stood pressing her body against mine. I could feel her grinding her pelvis against my leg. "Is that pussy hot? Tonight I'm going to be even nastier than I normally am. Do you hear me cunt?" her mouth was open as she breathed hard.

"Oh Sam," she moaned. I turned her around and marched her over to the mirror. Her eyes stared straight ahead as I reached around her. My hands closed on her tits. Her nipples were hard little nubs.

"Had I known how fuckin hot you were, I would have invited a few friends and we would have really given you body a workout. Would you like that? Being a whore for a few guys who would fuck every hole you got?" Louise could feel my hard dick as it pressed into her ass. "Would you have really done that? Would you have let them use me?"

Instead of giving her an answer, I pushed my hands down between the elastic of her pants. "You always wear tight pants that show off your sweet ass. Tonight I'm going to use my tongue on it until it's wet enough to take my fat dick. Even as you cry that I'm too big, I'm gonna be shoving this fat meat up your ass." My hands felt the hair of her pussy and my fingers searched out her slit. I had no sooner touched her clit as I pushed my fingers up into her hole than she came. She pushed back against me and her whole body shook and trembled. "Oh you nasty fucker. You know just what to say to make me cum. You like to treat me like a slut. Don't you Sam?"

I dug my fingers deeper into her cunt. She was soaking wet. I knew that tonight Louise would have me drinking more cum than ever before. "You want to be treated like a slut? Get on your knees." I used my hands on her shoulders to push her to her knees. Then I stepped to the side of her. "Look in the mirror as you suck this dick. I want you to see what you look like when it's in your hot mouth." I unzipped my pants and pulled my hard dick out. Louise had gotten me so hot that pre-cum covered the tip. "Lick it off bitch!" Louise looked up at me but made no move to lick my dick. I knew what she was waiting for. I grabbed her by the hair. Roughly I pulled her face closer to me. "When I tell a whore to suck my dick, I mean it." I cupped her behind the head and pulled her closer. She gave token resistance but didn't struggle too hard.

Her pretty pink tongue licked out and tasted the pre-cum off my dick. I pulled her hair just enough to make her moan. "You'll either lick my cum or drink my piss. The choice is yours you nasty cunt." Louise needed no more encouragement. She opened her mouth. I wanted it to be rough so I pushed hard. My dick went to the back of her throat and she began to gag and choke. I pulled my dick out to allow her to breathe. "You can't even suck a dick right," I said as I pulled her to her feet. I grabbed her tight sweater and pulled it over her head. Her black bra seemed to be trying to hold back the twin-mountains she called tits. For a little woman, Louise had the biggest tits I ever saw.

I spun her around so she was once again looking into the mirror. I unsnapped her bra and pulled it from her shoulders. "Look at those tits. I bet every man that ever fucked you loved these tits. But I'm gonna used them to rub my dick between. And when I'm ready to cum, you'll open that nasty mouth of yours and drink it." My fingertips found her nipples and I roughly pulled and twisted them. Louise moaned and ground her ass against me. "Oh baby! You know how to make this slut dance for you." I turned her around and bent my head. I began to suck on her tits. I licked her nipples until she moaned and grabbed my head. Pulling my hard against her tit she said, "suck it baby. You love these tits don't you? You made me see that they're not too big."

I went back and forth from nipple to nipple. Then I stood up. I pushed her pants down. Then pushed her panties down with them. Louise stepped out of them while holding onto me. Then I pushed her on her back on the bed. Not waiting for her to get comfortable, I grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs high in the air. Then I pulled them open wide. She cried out at my rough handling. Bending my head, I pushed between her thighs. The musky scent of her hot pussy excited me even more. Louise's pussy was so wet from her climax.

The crème was oozing from between her pussy lips. I sucked both her lips in my mouth to get it all. Then I let my tongue push directly in her hole. "That's what you wanted. Suck this pussy baby. Oh shit! You act like you're gonna eat me all up. Lick all that cum from my cunt. Oh you black fucker. Eat this nasty whore's pussy. Suck this slut's slit. I'm cumming again Sam." when I felt her pussy begin to pulse on my tongue, I shoved my finger up her cunt hard. She rewarded me with a quick squirt. I knew that she had shot a little piss as she came. I sucked even harder. I had completely cleaned away the results of her first few climaxes by the time I finished sucking her cunt. I hadn't cum yet. I just wanted to take her edge off so that we could relax.

Louise lay on her back crying. I moved up on the bed and held her tight in my arms. "I know baby." I crooned as I rocked her. "Why couldn't I be married to you," she cried? I kissed licked her tears as they ran from her eyes. Then I smiled at her. "Because you know I would turn you into the hottest slut in the world. You would be fucking out all three holes and then some. Louise you know that I care very much for you. You also know what a freak I am. Don't think for a moment, that if you were mine, I wouldn't share you with other men and women." Telling Louise that I would force her to allow others to touch her always excited her. Even though we both knew that it was all talk. At least in her mind it was. I meant what I said. If she were mine, other men and women would be sucking and fucking her just like I did.

"Sam? If I were your wife, would you really make me do it with other people?" I had been holding her close but I let her go and lay on my back. My hard dick was sticking straight up. I pulled her head down until her mouth touched it. She began to lick the underside just as I had shown her on our first date. As she got into it, she shifted around to get more comfortable. Her getting more comfortable meant that she was on her hands and knees with her ass directly in front of my face. I knew that even though she was upset and crying when she called me, she had already taken a shower before she got here. One thing about Louise, she believed in being clean whenever we met.

I began to kiss her brown round ass. I could still smell the mixture of her sex and the fresh scent of her soap. Louise loved being on her hands and knees cause it let those mammoth tits hang down for me to see. I used my thumb to rub her clit. She began to hump her little ass up and down as she rubbed against my digit. "You made me drink your piss again you nasty slut. You know that later I'm going to make you drink from my fountain."

Louise could be heard moaning around my dick. One thing I learned from her. She knew exactly how a dick should be sucked. "I should fuck this tight little ass. I feel like hearing you scream as my fat dick works in deeper and deeper. Then when I'm finish fucking you, I'll grab you by your hair and make you suck my dick clean." As I talked to her, I had been working more fingers up her cunt. Louise had three of my fingers up her cunt. Each time I worked them in deep, she would grunt. I was able to look between her open thighs and see those huge tits dangling as she bobbed her head. Louise was a wet sucker. She loved to let the saliva and pre-cum coat my dick as she worked her head up and down on it. Then she would smear it all over her face. She lifted her head off my cock and turned to look back at me. "Tell me Sam! Tell me what you would let them do to me." I knew that she was almost ready to cum again. Any time I told her just how nasty I would let other people treat her she would cum nonstop.

Louise could see my face in the mirror. I pulled my fingers from her cunt and she could see the white goo all over it. I made a show of licking and sucking my fingers clean. Then I pulled her back towards me and pulled her cheeks apart. I bent my head and she squealed as she felt my tongue lick her asshole. I felt her head on my leg and then her hands replaced mine. She pulled her cheeks open even wider. "Lick my asshole. You nasty bastard, you love to taste my shit hole. Oh shit Sam! If you keep doing that, I'll drop a big load of cum all over your chest."

I pulled my head back and gave her a playful slap on her ass. I had never spanked her cause she always had to go home to hubby. "You can cum only if you're ready to lick it off my chest. You love when you feel my tongue licking this shit hole. You're one of the nastiest whores I ever fucked. And I'm gonna make you get even nastier. I'm gonna have you doing things you never even fantasized about. You want to know what I would let other people do to your slutty cunt? I'd have you dressed in a see-through nightie. You would be sitting on the couch. In would walk three couples. The guys would start to kiss and feel the girls. But you would be forbidden to move. Then the guys would rip the clothes off each girl, bend them over and fuck them doggie style. After each guy came, you would have to get up, kneel before him and suck his dick clean. After all the guys had cum and you had cleaned each dick, then I would walk in and make each girl lie on her back. You would be forced to clean each pussy with your sweet mouth while I fucked you. I wouldn't fuck you enough to make you cum though. In fact I wouldn't let anyone fuck you enough to make you cum."

Louise had been busy as I told her the tale. She had pushed one of her fingers up into her pussy and was slowly stroking it. "Pull that finger out your cunt and suck it clean." Louise stopped moving. "Sam you know I don't like to do that." I pinched her tits until she moaned. "You never hesitate to suck my dick after I've been fucking you." Louise smiled. "That's different. Then I'm sucking your dick, not licking my own pussy. Besides, you don't give me much of a choice do you?" I had to chuckle at that one. Many times after I pulled my sloppy dick from her cunt, I would hold her tits as she sucked my dick clean. I got up off the bed and pulled her to the edge of it. Then I turned her over on her stomach. Knowing what I wanted, she raised her ass high in the air. When she had gotten up on her knees the way I wanted her, I eased up behind her. "I have all night to fuck this pussy, right?" her breathing was growing ragged.

"You can fuck me all night if you can keep it hard." I reached down and parted her puffy pussy lips. Louise's pussy lips would grow very fat when she was excited. That always me want to suck them even more. "Then I don't have to be so fuckin gentle when I fuck you. Do I whore?" without giving her a chance to answer, I jammed my dick into her pussy as hard as I could. I knew her cunt was big enough to take all of it and more. "IEEEEEEE! Your tearing my pussy open," she screamed in pain. "Shut up slut. I got all night to ruin this pussy. You came here looking for me to really give you a good ride. Didn't you whore? You want me to fuck you the way your husband won't. Don't worry, I promise to be a little easier when I fuck that asshole later."

Louise was jerking back and forth as I rode her. She didn't want gentleness and I was hot enough and horny enough to give her the rough fuck she craved. "Sam you're hurting me." I laughed even as I fucked her faster. I saw her hands grab the sheet and clench into a ball. She was on the verge of letting her climax take control of her. That's when I jerked my cock out. "Nooooooo! Oh you bastard. Why did you do that? I was just getting ready to cum. please put your dick back in me. Please baby? You can fuck me as hard as you want. Just shove that black snake back in my hole." I gave her ass a shove and she fell flat on her face. Then I turned her over. I sucked her pussy but just as she was about to cum, I stopped again. Louise was grabbing her hair.

"You nasty fucker! You want me to beg? Is that what you want? Please baby? I'll do anything if you fuck me till I cum. I'll let you do anything to me if you fuck my pussy." I pushed my fingers up her cunt. I pulled them out all covered with her crème. I held it out to her. She knew what I wanted her to do. She sat up and grabbing my hand sucked my fingers into her mouth. The pungent taste of her own pussy juice made her squint her face up as she licked. "Get used to the taste. I brought a big spoon just like I promised. I'm gonna scoop that cum from your cunt and make you take it like medicine." The horror on Louise's face was almost laughable. "No Sam please don't make me do that." Instead of giving her an answer, I just looked at her.

Louise and I lay in the bed smoking cigarettes. "You make me cum so hard. I still can't get over how much cum oozes from my pussy." I laughed as I blew out a cloud of smoke. "You never tell me to stop when you hear me sucking it from your pussy though do you? In fact, the louder I suck, the wetter you get. Besides, when you feel yourself squirt in my mouth, you always cum even harder." Louise squeezed my limp dick. "And you love to drink it don't you, you dog?" we laughed together. Louise had lost a lot of her anger and pain. She lay in my arms, nestled like a protected bird. I think her small size, coupled with her tight little ass and those big titties were the things that turned me on the most about her. And I genuinely cared about her. That much we both knew. We lay in silence for awhile. Then she turned to me with a funny look on her face. "You scare me sometimes. I know that you would never force me into a situation with other people against my will. But I honestly believe that if you and I were living together, you would turn me into a slut. The scary thing is that I would let you. I would let you force me to allow other men and women to fuck me. That scares and excites me."

Louise was stroking my limp dick as she talked to me. Her hands were a bit rough but she was gentle and I felt my dick stir with renewed lust. "You think about it don't you? When you're home alone at night, you take out your dildo and think about it as you fuck your pussy." she had gotten my dick hard again. I pulled her across my lap and she straddled my thighs. As she lowered herself down on me, the lust in her eyes was easy to see.

I liked to watch Louise's face as we fuck. All the different emotions that cross it makes what we share so much more enjoyable. Louise moaned and groaned as she settled down on my throbbing shaft. Then she looked down at me. "I love to ride this dick. But Sam, do you know how much pleasure you give to me? I lie awake at night sometimes, stroking my wet pussy just thinking about how hard I cum when I'm with you." I had my hands full of tit as she talked. I was squeezing her globe as my fingers rubbed and pinched her nipples. I pulled her down to me and we kissed. This kiss was not one in the heat of passion. Instead it was slow, tender, caring. We said so much to each other in that kiss that it shook us both. Then I held her by her small waist as she began to ride me. It didn't take long for her to cum.

"Oh! Oh! Sam! I feel it! This one is gonna be so fuckin big." She was bouncing her sweet ass up and down on my dick. And I could tell by her grunts as my dick bottomed in her cunt that she was feeling it deep inside her cunt. "Fuck my you sweet whore. Work you nasty pussy on my dick. Fuck like the slut you want to be. Show me what a sweet bitch you are." My words only inflamed her passion even more. I watched as she shut her eyes tight. Then her whole body began to shake. "IEEEE! Oh Sam! I'm cumming! There's so much! OH SHIT! Oh! Shit!" Louise jerked out her climax. I felt the warm flood of her cunt juice as it dripped from her cunt and coated my dick and balls. I didn't want it to go to waste, so I pulled her up on my chest.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers
12