Stolen Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as her head settled on the carpet, and with no time to recover, Chris asked, "Are you ready for the fucking to begin?"

"Yes, but can I rest just a bit?" She pleaded.

"No!" Chris snapped at her. "Your sole purpose here is to fuck me, and my friends, until we get tired of you. Then you can rest. Now open that cunt!"

Without a word, Karen raised her knees and spread them widely.

Chris, of course was going to be the first to make use of Karen's body. But, before he crawled between her legs, he straddled her chest and kneeled over her. Pulling her head up by her hair, Chris said. "Open your eyes, Bitch. Look at what your going to get."

When Karen opened her eyes, she was looking at a rock hard cock that was well over 7" long and at least 2" thick. Her knees came together, and she gasped, "Oh shit! I can't handle all that. You'll never fit."

"Sure you can, Baby. We'll just have to stretch that cunt of yours until it does fit. Hell, when we're done with you, you'll laugh at your boyfriend's baby dick. Now open that cunt of yours."

Somewhat reluctantly, Karen again spread her knees. With the bright camera lights still in her eyes, it was difficult to see Chris as he moved in between her legs and knelt down. She offered no resistance as Chris pushed her raised knees widely apart.

Karen closed her eyes and prepared herself to feel pain. She thought it would be a pain similar to when Billy popped her cherry in the back seat of his car. She fully expected such a large cock to hurt as it entered her.

Then, without warning, a deep gasp was ripped from her throat. She felt no pain. What she felt was shockingly pleasurable. Chris had buried his face in her pussy and was driving his tongue into her hole. She immediately grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face tightly to her pussy.

Karen was soon thrashing about on the floor. She loudly cried, "Oh yes! Eat me! Eat that pussy!"

Her pussy was so wet, her juices were running down the crack of her ass. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, and was about to cum, Chris quit tonguing her hole and firmly sucked her swollen clit.

That did it! She grabbed the back of Chris' head, and tried to pull his face into her pussy.

"I'm cuuuummmmmming!" She screamed,

As her orgasm subsided, Chris released her clit and slid up her body. He gave each hard nipple a little nip as he passed them. When he was fully covering Karen's small body, he placed his cock's head at the entrance to her pussy.

"Are you ready for the best fuck of your life, Bitch?"

"Oh yes. Give me that big cock." Karen was indeed ready to be fucked!

With a quick shove, Chris fed the first two inches of his large cock into Karen's extremely tight hole.

"Ow!" Karen yelped. She put her arms around Chris' neck, rotated her hips, and said, "Go ahead. Fuck me."

Chris, with one powerful shove, buried himself deep into her hungry hole.

A pained whimper escaped Karen's throat, but she didn't release her grip on Chris' neck. If anything, she held on even tighter.

He gave Karen just a few seconds to get used to such a large cock stretching her pussy's depths to new dimensions. Chris then pulled out, until only his cock's head remained inside her tight hole. Without any hesitation, he shoved fully back in, stopping only when his balls slapped Karen's ass. He then began steadily, and firmly, stroking in and out of her hot cunt.

Each time he hit bottom, Karen grunted and squeezed his neck. After several minutes of steady stroking, she wrapped her legs around Chris' waist. Her grunts became groans.

Chris was getting closer and closer to cuming. The speed and force of his thrusts increased. He was soon hammering Karen's tight cunt with all his strength. She was being rammed so hard, she would slide on the carpet a little with each drive. With one, final, hard, thrust, Chris plunged his cock fully into Karen's pussy and dumped his load of cum deep within her. Spurt after spurt after spurt flooded into Karen's depths.

"That's it, Baby. Fill me with your cum. I can feel it deep inside me." Karen said, between gasps for breath.

As the last of Chris' cum dribbled into her cunt, he pulled out of Karen. He then crawled around to her side, kneeled beside her head, and told her, "Lick me clean, Baby."

"I've never done that." She told him.

"Then it's time you started. Lick it, you fucking bitch!"

Tentatively, Karen's tongue reached out and touched the softening cock. The taste of their combined juices was new to her, but she somehow found it salty but strangely pleasant. It didn't take long before she had his cock in her mouth, giving it a thorough tongue bath.

"Good job, Baby." Chris said, as he stood up. Stepping back from her, he saw a different woman lying on the floor than the one he had brought to his basement not long ago. Her attitude was definitely different. He had brought an arrogant bitch to his basement against her will. Now, he had a cute, horny, little gal laid out, and ready for more fucking.

Karen quietly lay on the floor slowly fondling her tits. Her legs were still somewhat spread, her pussy lips still gapped slightly open, a small dribble of cum was running down the crack of her ass, and a broad smile was on her face. She couldn't get her mind off Chris eating her pussy. Billy would never do that. Karen thought to herself, 'This bitch really was going to enjoy her assault.'

Chris then turned to his friends. "What do you think, guys? Do you think this little bitch can service us all before she's worn out?"

In unison, they yelled, "Hell yeah!" They applauded loudly and Karen's smile grew slightly wider.

Chris offered her a glass of juice which she gladly drank. He then loudly asked, "Who next?"

Karen's legs came together with a slap, and her smile disappeared. It wasn't fear of another man fucking her that cooled her lust, but not knowing how many men there would be. It finally dawned on her, these men really meant for her to service them all as they saw fit until she, or they, couldn't take any more.

The tow truck driver, Jimmy, stood and said he thought he should go next since he had some labor invested. The others all agreed.

Jimmy quickly stripped and moved toward Karen.

Chris knelt next to her head and whispered. "Karen, we are all going to fuck you. Do we need to get rough, or will you be cooperative?"

Her smile gone, she softly said, "I'll cooperate."

"Then, Bitch, open your legs, and offer Jimmy your horny cunt."

Karen did as she was told. She raised her knees and spread then widely. As Jimmy came up between her legs, she noticed his cock wasn't nearly as big as Chris. Jimmy was about 6" long and rather slim.

Jimmy knelt between Karen's raised knees and put his cock's head at the entrance to her hole. He easily slid his cock fully into her, and he swiftly got into a steady and rapid stroking pace.

Karen pinched and twisted her nipples as she thought to herself, 'This guy won't be too difficult to finish off.' Like her boyfriend, Billy, he seemed to be in a hurry. She was right. Jimmy was in a hurry. His pager had gone off, and he had a wrecker call to go on. He gave her considerable pleasure though, when he gently stroked and then pinched her clit just as he added his cum to that from Chris. Jimmy pulled out, had her lick him clean, dressed, and left.

The next four men were of varying sizes and styles, but none compared to Chris. They were fairly gentle with her, although, one of them slapped her ass with nearly every stroke. They all happily added their cum to that already filling Karen's cunt. Cum had been steadily running down the crack of her ass since Jimmy had finished. That didn't seem to bother them though. She dutifully licked each one clean after he'd dumped his load of cum in her pussy. She was beginning to enjoy licking and sucking a cum and pussy juice covered cock.

When all but one man had dumped a load into Karen's cunt, she heard Chris say, "Ok, Buck, It's your turn."

The last man stood and approached her. As he came out of the shadows, she said to him, "I'm getting very sloppy. Would you wait until I clean up a bit?"

"Naw, you'll be just fine. I can fill that stretched out cunt for ya."

As he came closer, Karen realized he was black. She thought to herself, 'What the hell. I've already been fucked by 6 men, why not do a black as well.'

When he stood between her widely spread knees, she saw how he was going to fill her cunt. He must have been 9" long and nearly 3" wide.

"Holly shit! I'll try, but you better go easy with that thing."

"Don't worry. I fucked many a ho, and I ain't had one die yet."

With that, Buck laid his 6' body on top of Karen. She seemed to disappear beneath him. He instantly began feeding his huge cock into her cum drenched cunt. With a steady drive, Buck filled Karen with his 9" cock. Cum steadily oozed out of her cunt as Buck's cock entered. When his balls rested on her ass, she knew she had taken it all. Buck quickly began taking 6" strokes. Each time he fully entered her, Buck's cock hit her cervix. It hurt her a little each time, but it also somehow turned her on as well. It shocked Karen to know she could take such a monster. She soon had her legs wrapped around Buck's ass, and used them to pull him deeper with each stroke.

"Damn, Bitch! You're one hell of a ho. Take my black cock you fucking ho."

"Fuck yes, Buck. Shove the big black cock deep in this white bitch. Fuck me harder! Harder! Oh damn, I'm cummmiiiiiing.

Buck grabbed her thighs, pulled her ass off the floor, and drove his massive cock as deeply into her as he could. "Me too, Bitch."

Buck seemed to cum and cum. As he pumped his cum into Karen, her cunt continued to leak. Cum was steadily leaking around the huge black cock filling her hole.

When Buck finished cuming in Karen, he tossed her legs to one side causing her to pivot on his cock like a chicken on a spit. She rolled onto her side. He gave her a solid slap on her cute little ass, and pulled out of her well used pussy.

Karen was not able to take Buck into her mouth. He was just too big for her. So, she licked his big black cock like a lollipop until he was clean.

Karen was then left alone for a while. Just as Karen drifted off to sleep, she heard Buck tell Chris, "See ya tomorrow night, man."

She awoke several hours later. She was alone in the darkened room and again cuffed to a pole. A sandwich and glass of juice had been left for her. She gladly ate it. She couldn't remember the last time she had eaten. After finishing the sandwich and juice, she dozed off again. This time, she didn't wake until Chris came in sometime the next morning. She could only assume it was morning since there were no windows to let any light in.

"How do you feel?" Chris asked.

With a smile on her face, Karen said, "My pussy is sore as hell. What did you expect? How long are you going to keep me here? Haven't I done enough for you and your friends?"

Chris answered her. "You did very well last night, but several of my friends and I went away with hard-ons. You had passed out, and we don't like fucking unconscious chicks. I guess you won't get any more alcohol tonight, just juices. We decided to keep you until Sunday evening. You will be released then. Well fucked, but unharmed."

"Damn, I think I've already been well fucked." Karen said with a wide grin.

"You have, but we haven't. Would you like a bath now?" Chris asked.

"I sure would." Karen quickly said. "My pussy feels so sloppy, I'm almost afraid to stand up. Something might fall out. I think I may have fucked a dozen guys."

With a chuckle, Chris said, "No, you only fucked 7, but your cunt was overflowing with cum. Same deal, I'll take off the cuffs if you promise not to get violent or try to run."

Even though she was blindfolded again, Karen smiled all the way to the tub. She and Chris chatted almost lightheartedly as she bathed in his large garden tub.

"Karen," Chris said, "you seemed to have had a good time last night. Even though you didn't come here willingly, you seemed to get into being used by us. Was it the alcohol, or something else?"

She hung her head, as if she was ashamed to say it. She finally admitted, "I didn't enjoy being threatened and assaulted, at first. But, after a while and with some alcohol, the threat of harm allowed me to let go. I liked the idea of so many men wanting me. I liked having my pussy so well filled by cock, even if it did make it sore. And, I especially like having my pussy eaten." Then, in a voice Chris could barely hear, she added, "And maybe, just a little of something else."

Chris gently toweled her off and led her, still nude, back to the basement. There she was allowed to remain untethered with only the door locked. Chris had pointed out a tape laying on the TV. He suggested she watch it. "You might find it interesting."

A short time later, Chris returned to find Karen busily fingering her pussy. She was so engrossed in watching the tape of her rape from the previous night, she didn't hear Chris enter the room.

With a laugh, Chris said, "Hey, enjoy yourself, but don't tire that thing out before the night even begins."

Some time later, Chris returned again. This time, pointing toward the center of the room, he told Karen, "You need to get over to the pole."

She hung her head, but quickly moved to the pole. Chris cuffed her to the pole as he had done Friday night and blindfolded her again. This time, it was more for the entertainment of his guests than for securing Karen.

The guests soon arrived. Jimmy said he could stay longer, but, unfortunately, Buck would not be able to make it. Karen sighed with a bit of relief when she heard that. One of the guys told her, "That's ok, Babe. We can still take care of you."

Chris rather loudly announced, "The camera is set up and running. Are you ready, Bitch?"

Karen silently nodded.

Chris went to her and removed her handcuffs. Helping her up, he told her, "I think we'll do you a little differently tonight."

With her blindfold still in place, he led her to one of the couches that had a high set of armrests. He pulled her ankles widely apart and tied a rope to each. He then secured those ropes to each of two couch legs. When he bent her over the couch's arm, she stood back up and said, "What are you going to do?"

"You'll find out soon enough." Chris snapped. As he firmly pushed her over the arm again. He administered a solid slap to her bare ass, and told her he meant for her to stay put. To assure she stayed bent over the arm, he tied her wrists together with a long rope. The other end of that rope was secured to a leg at the opposite end of the couch.

Karen was, at that point, bent over the couch's armrest and securely tied to the couch. Her pussy and ass were being boldly presented to Chris and his guests.

Chris came up behind her, and, without warning, stuck a finger deep into Karen's pussy. He found it still lubricated from her earlier self pleasuring, but in need of just a bit more preparation.

Kneeling behind her, Chris gave her one long, very slow, lick from her clit to her asshole. As he brushed his tongue over her clit, she pushed her pussy toward his mouth. His tongue split her pussy lips and dipped into her hole. She wiggle and cooed. He continued up from her pussy to Karen's asshole and firmly licked her there. She loudly groaned and pushed back toward the tongue teasing her asshole. The ropes holding her wrists was stretched tight.

Chris again shoved a finger into her pussy. He found Karen was now much wetter and ready for the fucking to begin. To that point in time, none of the men had said a word since Karen had been tied to the couch. She had no idea who had fingered her, fired her up with his tongue, or would be first to fuck her.

Just a few minutes earlier, the men had drawn straws to determine who would fuck Karen first. Since he had to leave early the previous night, the others thought it was only right that Jimmy won the right to go first.

Still without a word, Jimmy moved to stand behind Karen and placed his cock at her pussy lips. With a quick shove, he buried himself in her hot box.

Karen moaned her pleasure.

The overnight rest had done her good. Her pussy was again as tight as it had been before being filled to over flowing with cum Friday night. Karen's pussy seemed to be gripping Jimmy's cock as he pulled back, and it easily accepted him as he plunged forward. In short order, Jimmy grabbed Karen's hips and pounded her hard.

As Jimmy's balls slapped her clit, Karen cried, "Oh baby. Do me good. Ram it to me." Jimmy drove as deep as he could into her to dump his load.

As soon as Jimmy pulled out of Karen's pussy, she begged, "Give me more. I want more cock. I want more cum."

Jimmy quickly pulled out and moved to stand next to her head. Without being told, Karen turned her head, took Jimmy's cock into her mouth, and licked him clean.

As she cleaned Jimmy, another cock was shoved into her cunt. Even blindfolded, Karen knew this was Chris. Except for Buck, Chris was the only man who could fill her hungry hole so well. Because his cock was larger than Jimmy's, Chris too enjoyed the tightness of Karen's pussy. Chris took his time, stoking in and out of Karen slowly so he could last a bit longer than he had Friday night.

Without missing a stroke, Chris signaled Gary, one of the guys waiting his turn, to let Karen suck him off. Gary didn't need any further urging.

She didn't know it right away, but Karen was about to perform another first. She had always refused to give Billy oral sex. When she turned her head to take care of this new mouthful, she found it was still dry. Therefore, this cock hadn't been in her pussy yet. She quickly realize that a blow-job was expected. She turned her head away, and said, "I have never given head, and I don't want to start now."

Hearing that, Chris gave each ass cheek a very solid slap.

"Ouch, that hurt!" Karen exclaimed. This time, when Gary presented her his cock, she kissed it and gave its head a quick lick before turning way. "Do I have to?"

Crack! Karen received another hard slap on her ass. No words had been spoken, except by Karen, but her ass had started to turn pink from the slaps.

"Please, don't spank me so hard."

Crack! Her ass was beginning to glow.

Karen got the message. She turned her head toward Gary, opened her mouth, and let him slide his cock in until it hit her throat. When she gagged, Gary pulled back just a little. Karen began licking and sucking like she was cleaning a cock while Gary thrust in and out of her mouth.

Chris had been watching Karen give Gary her first blow-job, when he realized he was about to cum. He slowed his pace even more, coming to a stop while buried deep in Karen's cunt. He gently massaged her ass, still rosy from the swats, and lightly brushed her asshole with his finger. Each time the touched her asshole, Karen wiggled and pushed back toward him.

Gary suddenly stiffened, grabbed Karen's head, and pushed his cock into her mouth as far as she could take it. She continued sucking as Gary pumped his load into her mouth. Gary, Chris, and the others saw her throat bobbing as she swallowed every drop of Gary's cum.

Gary and Chris both pulled out of Karen at the same time. Gary needed to rest, but Chris had different ideas.

As Phil entered Karen's pussy with one swift stroke, she smiled and took Chris' large cock into her mouth and proceeded to lick and suck him clean. She thought he had cum in her pussy. When Chris began stroking in and out of her mouth and hitting throat, she realized she was about to give her second blow-job. Though it had been salty tasting, her first blow-job hadn't been as bad as she had feared. She sucked all the harder. She made a valiant effort to keep as much of Chris' cock in her mouth as possible.