Stolen Redhead Ch. 01

Story Info
He saw her at the rest stop and knew she was his.
1.6k words
3.92
62.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was watching her from the cab of the truck. Watched her get out of her car, and run into the rest stop bathroom, her tight yoga pants straining around her round ass and her large tits bouncing, braless, under her tank top. Her red hair was pulled into a long braid down her back, and he could imagine twisting it around his hand as he fucked her from behind. He was still imagining this as he jumped out the high cab and went to wait beside the bathroom door.

The night was cold, and he pulled his heavy leather gloves on as he took another look around the empty truck stop. Her car and his semi truck were the only ones parked there, which even at 4 am on a Wednesday was rare. That is what had convinced him this was the perfect time.

He could hear her singing to herself as she washed her hands, a jazzy tune sung in a husky, soft voice. He shoved off the wall, bracing himself, watching the door for her curvy figure to appear. He heard light footsteps, and then she walked out, moving faster than he expected, right past him on the way to her car. Though he had wanted it to be a quiet grab, her speed threw him off and he rushed, grabbing her hair.

She screamed when he grabbed the braid, and he slapped his hand over her mouth, pulling her back against his body and letting go of her braid to wrap his arm over hers.

"Shhhh," he murmured into her ear as she screamed into this hand and struggled. "I don't want to hurt you, but you need to be quiet." He began to pull her towards the truck, but stopped as she continued to struggle, glaring down at the top of her red head. "I told you to STOP!"

His large hand went around her throat. He squeezed until she slumped in his arms, then threw her over his shoulder and walked her to the truck. Once inside, he leaned over the seats to the cot. Normally he would throw her in the flatbed, but it was stuffed with orange juice that he was driving to Oregon. He threw her limp body on the cot and crawled over the seats to reach for the shackles he had hidden on the side of the mattress.

These he secured around her small wrists, then yanked the chains attached to them, making sure they were still attached to the wall of the cab. He repeated this to shackle her ankles. She could move, but barely. Finally, he reached into his toolbox under the passenger seat and rooted around, pulling out a ballgag, which he shoved into her mouth and secured tightly around her pretty head. He leaned back for a minute, staring at his work with satisfaction. Then he left the cab, searching the ground for the car keys she dropped. Once he found them, he used them to open her small Toyota. He leaned in and surveyed the piles of luggage in the back seat, and the cell phone in the passenger seat. He opened the glove box and found the registration and insurance card, shoving them in his pocket. Before he closed the door, he took the bag of cigarettes and energy shots on the floor, and dropped the car keys on the driver's seat. With any luck, some bum would steal the car and the search would be sent in the wrong direction.

Back at his truck, he turned on the overhead light and looked at the insurance card he had taken. Amy Sheridan, it said. From Georgia. He balled it up and threw it on the ground. Pulling a knife out of his pocket, he crawled over the seats and began to carefully cut her clothing off. Even in the dim light of the cab, he saw that her body was perfect. Porcelain skin and round curves. Everything was soft to the touch and firm. She had a small line of pubic hair that he couldn't resist running his fingers over. His cock was throbbing and he wished his could shove it into her soft slit, but he had to leave the scene of the crime now, before another car joined them. So he threw a blanket over her and crawled back to the driver's seat.

As he merged back onto the highway, he saw highlights pull into the rest stop.

The truck was about to drive into Kentucky by the time her heard her stirring. He waited for another hour until he found a small town to pull into. The sun was already up and he preferred to drive at night. He had been to this town and knew that there was a rest stop to go where he would be undisturbed, and more importantly, he could park and be completely hidden by trees. By the time he pulled in and turned off the truck she was moaning into the ball gag and shaking the chains, trying to move. Ignoring her, he jumped out and pissed against a tree, surveying the area. Once he was satisfied that they were completely hidden, he got back in, and put up the sun-screen over his windshield. Finally, he leaned over and yanked the blanket off of her.

She stared at him through teary brown eyes, and tried to scream again around the ball gag. He ignored the sound and ran his hand down her body to her breast, squeezing it hard. She screamed again, and he sighed and let go, grabbing her throat instead.

"Stop that," he demanded. "Its not doing you any good, and I would like to trust you enough to take your gag out, but I can't if you cant stop with the screaming. You scream again, and I make you wish you hadn't."

She had been quiet while he was talking, but when he returned to squeezing her breasts she screamed again. He slapped her, hard, and the screaming was reduced to sobbing. He crawled over the seats to sit next to her on the cot and she flinched away from him as much as she could. He began to run his hands all over her body, feeling the soft skin, and round hips and rounder ass. His cock was painfully hard at this point, and he wanted her to suck him off, but couldn't trust her to not bite him at this point. So instead he pushed her down hard onto the cot, on her stomach. When she struggled, he straddled her hips and grabbed her braid, yanking hard enough to show her who was in charge. Still straddling her, he leaned over to the second toolbox he kept under the cot and pulled out a bottle of lube, then finally released his cock from his jeans. He scooted back until his hard cock lay on her naked ass, then lubed up. As he smear the sticky goo on his cock, he shoved his hand between her legs and found her sopping wet.

"You're wet, you filthy fucking slut," he told her as he shoved two fingers in and began to pump. "What kind of whore likes this? I grabbed the right girl."

She continued to sob as he finger fucked her, but her sobs were quickly turning to moans as he added another finger and pumped harder into her. His cock was rock hard, and he could feel his pulse in it, and he eager shoved her legs as far apart as the chains would allow and rammed the entire length of it into her dripping pussy. She groaned loudly and he began to fuck her hard, in long strokes.

"You fucking whore," he growled at her. "You fucking love this, you fucking whore. You fucking slut, you love my cock in your fucking slutty cunt."

He continued to fuck her hard for several minutes until his chest felt like it would burst, then slowed, watching his cock slip from her dripping cunt. She was so wet he could barely feel it anymore. As he continued to lazily fuck her, he let one hand slid over her ass, before finally landing on her tiny asshole. He felt her stiffen, and then let out a scream as he shoved his finger in. He began to pump it in her ass as he continued to fuck her, feeling her sobbing under him as he pumped harder and faster. After a couple minutes he added another finger, shoving both into her ass hard, and drawing another scream from her.

"Stop screaming, whore," he warned her sharply. "Another scream and I'll fuck it now." He continued to pump his fingers, faster and faster as he started to fuck her pussy again in earnest. He felt her pussy begin to tighten, and heard her breathing change and knew she was going to cum on his cock. With his next thrust he allowed his cock to come almost all the way out of her before being slammed in, and instead of two fingers ramming back into her ass he shoved in three. She screamed, the pain coming from her tiny ass canceling out her orgasm.

"I warned you," were his only words. He withdrew from her wet cunt, and his fingers vanished from her sore asshole. And then they were back, this time covered in lube, rubbing the rim and deep inside of her, before his cock was slammed hard into her ass. She screamed herself hoarse around the gag as he fucked hard into her tight ass, one hand on her hip and one firmly holding her braid. Just when she thought she couldn't stand the pain anymore, he shuddered and came deep in her asshole. He leaned over her, his sweat dropping onto her back, breathing deeply. He finally pulled out, wiping his cock clean on the towel he grabbed from the floor. Without another glance at her, he threw the blanket completely over her and got back into the drivers seat to take a nap.