Stolen Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to decide that he was more hungry than motivated to escape at the moment, and I heard him sit and dig into the sausage and egg hashbrown mix I'd made. When he was done, I'd swear it sounded like he washed the plate, and set it in the drying rack. Strange!

I silently opened to door enough to peak at him, and nearly swooned. Yep, he was naked, and yep, he was still gorgeous. I wanted to hurry up and have sex with him again, but I had to wait until the tranquilizer wore off. Speaking of which, I aimed, and shot him. He heard the shot, and turned to look for it, which meant that I hit him right where I needed to.

He fought it for a minute, but then he was down, and I was able to drag him back to bed. I took the opportunity to explore every inch of his body with my hands, and tied him up again. I was getting pretty darn attached to having him in my bed like this, but I would let him go at the end of the week.

Hours passed, and after turning the webcam back on, I licked and kissed as much of his body as I could. He grew hard about halfway through this treatment, and started moaning. I took this as a good sign, and continued what I was doing.

After I had thoroughly tasted his body, I concentrated on the part that interested me most. He began to ooze fluid after a while, and I knew that I had better hop on before he came somewhere I didn't want. I slid up and down his shaft fairly slowly, and rubbed my clitoris to make things a bit more fun for me.

He started chanting, "Yeah, just like that!" Strangely, this set me over the edge, and I could feel my muscles rippling over his shaft. "Oh god yes!" He cried out as he filled me up.

I remained impaled by him, and lay down to bite his neck.

"I can't decide if this is rape, or the kinkiest sex I've ever had," he informed me.

I didn't want to speak and give him something to identify me by if I ever found myself in a line up of suspects, but I grinned. At least I was doing something right.

A week passed in the same pattern, and before I knew it, it was time to let him go. I tranqed him for the last time, and spent about an hour crying. After that, I dressed him, made sure all of his belongings were in his pockets, and dragged him out to his car.

I had waited for dark to do this because I didn't want to risk being seen by the neighbors. It occurred to me that he had probably been reported missing by now, and I was surprised that my neighbor and the lady in the park hadn't called in to tip the police off that I was the last one seen with him. I debated the wisdom of driving him to his house, but a when a couple of trips around the block revealed that there weren't any police or suspicious cars around, I drove up to his driveway, opened his garage, and parked his car.

I was glad that I lived within walking distance, and left him sleeping in his car in his garage. He shouldn't get too hot or too cold before he woke up, but I was tired of lugging him around, and the temptation of tying him to his bed was much too compelling.

I power walked home, and cried myself to sleep, certain that I would never have sex again.

*******

On the third day of my imprisonment, I was wondering why my captor didn't just show herself. After all, I hadn't seriously tried to escape, and I don't think I would reject her unless she was hideous. Though I might try to talk her into letting me go soon. I had no idea how long she planned to keep me.

I ate another fabulous breakfast, and nervously tried not to fear the shot I knew was coming soon. A side effect of sleeping all day in a drugged induced mini coma was that I ended up staying awake all last night, and I had nothing to do but listen to her sleep. She sounded cute in her sleep, and she kept snuggling up to me in a way that made me really wish my hands were free so that I could hold her.

I heard the shot, and felt the drug enter my body. It still amazed me how quickly it worked. The next thing I knew, I was being fondled, and didn't even try to want to resist. I have to admit I am a pig in bed. I only do what it takes to warm my partner up, and then I practice my stamina until I've had my fun. Then I leave.

It was a unique experience to be forced to stay, and forced to sleep next to my sex partner. What's more, she was having a great time, and I could feel it every time she orgasmed all over me. I never realized how much fun sex could be with a woman who was getting an equal amount of pleasure... perhaps more.

I noticed that the woman I imagined she could be had changed from Salma Hayek to that quiet woman in the park. I don't know why, but that woman seemed to fit what I could feel of this woman. Short, and thick around the waist.

I really wanted to be able to grip her hips. I really wanted to be able to roll her under me, and bury myself completely inside her. I wanted to feel my balls thump against her.

"Please," I begged. "Please free my hands. I want to -"

I was cut short when she put a finger in my mouth, pulled my lower jaw down as far as it would go, and inserted a rubber ball that I could not push out with my tongue. Okay, I get it, no talking about untying me.

Days passed, and I have no idea how many. Frankly, I didn't care. I knew I was probably fired for no show no call by this point, but that didn't seem to matter. I was having fabulous sex, and at the moment, that seemed more important than anything.

One night, she tranqed me right after we finished having sex, and my last thought before I passed out was, "Oh no, I guess it's over."

Sure enough, I woke up in my car, in my garage. Scary! Whoever she was, she knew where I lived. Then I realized that my ID was in my wallet, and that's probably how she found out my address. Pretty smart actually.

I had no idea what to think, and I had no idea what to say to people when they asked where I was the last week. I didn't want to tell the truth, and I wasn't interested in calling the police. Somehow I didn't think they would believe me.

I decided to just say that I got drunk and went on a road trip, then got lost, and had to wait for my car to get fixed, and I was in the middle of nowhere with no cell reception, and no telephones or internet... yeah... that isn't believable, but it was the best I could come up with.

I was surprised that my boss thought I was worth a second chance, and a couple days passed as if nothing had happened. I even went running through the park since the worst that could happen was that I get kidnapped and screwed for another week.

It took me a few days, but I realized that the quiet woman wasn't coming to the park any more. She had always been erratic about when she was there, so I didn't think anything was abnormal at first. But she had been there several times a week before, and now she wasn't there at all.

Interesting... I wonder what happened to her. After the past week, I realized that I was actually ready to try my hand at an actual relationship, and I don't know why, but this made me think of her. Maybe it's because I realized that looks weren't that important after all. The best sex of my life was with someone I never saw once.

Time passed, and I tried to commit to a few different women, but it wasn't right with them. Months passed, and I decided to give up. I just wasn't relationship material.

One day, I saw the woman in the park again. She looked a bit prettier than I remembered, but it was probably due to the fact that she glowed. She was obviously pregnant, and I realized that she had stopped coming to the park because she had found a boyfriend, and they had apparently been busy.

She sat on the bench I normally rested on after my run, and I decided to strike up a conversation.

"So, when are you due?"

She was startled to say the least. "You're talking to me?"

"Yes," I stated. I couldn't blame her for assuming that I wouldn't give her the time of day. I was still considered hot by almost everyone.

"In 8 weeks," she answered.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" I wondered, as I am sure most people do.

"Why do you care?" She asked.

"No reason." Talk about prickly, sheesh!

She sighed. "A girl."

"I bet she'll be daddy's little girl!" I blurted out the first thing that came to mind, but it gave me an opening. "Where is he anyway? I bet he's getting excited. Listening to her, talking to her, and feeling her through your stomach."

She stared at her fingers for a few moments. "I don't know who her father is. I had a fling with a stranger. I hoped for this to happen, and it did. The father probably wouldn't want her anyway."

"Oh..." I didn't know what to say, and it occurred to me that I could very well have a child due to be born soon as well. This was something I hadn't given much thought to, but I don't remember my captor using protection. For all I knew, she could have been on the pill.

"It was nice talking with you, but I think I should go now."

"No wait, I..." I didn't want her to go, but I couldn't think of anything to keep her here. "I'm about to go grab a bite to eat. You hungry?"

She gave me the strangest look, as if she was trying to figure me out. "Do you... know... no, nevermind." She walked away.

"Do I know what?" I called after her, jogging to catch up with her. I swear I heard her mutter, "What I did to you."

I stopped jogging, nearly tripping over my feet. My heart started racing, and I felt short of breath. "Wait! Was that you?!" I yelled so that she could hear me.

She tripped, and fell. I was able to get to her in about 2 seconds. She shied away from me, and I grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Was that you?"

"Was what me? What are you talking about?"

So she wanted to play it like that, huh? "The fling with the stranger... was I the stranger?"

All of the color drained from her face. "N-no." She said so softly that it was nearly a whisper.

"Yes it was!" I just knew. I listened to her breathe, and I just knew it was her. I kissed her.

"How did you know," she whispered so softly that I had to guess what she asked.

"I had a week to get to know you. I breathed in your scent, and listened to you sleep. I think I would know you anywhere."

"Are... are you going to turn me into the police?"

I wondered how me kissing her gave her the impression that I considered having her arrested. "No," I kissed her again, and rested my hand on her stomach. I felt the child inside her move, and was surprised by how much I wanted to meet this new person I helped create, even if not consentually.

"Let me get to know you," I told her.

She closed her eyes, and nodded slowly. "I'm Mary."

"Hi Mary, I'm Chad."

"Nice to meet you," she smiled.

"Do you want to get something to eat with me? I'll bring you wherever you want," I offered.

"I'd like that."

I have a good feeling that this was going to be the start of a very interesting relationship. And honestly, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't eager to get back in bed with her. I would love to show her what I can do when my hands aren't tied up!

12