Stone and the Gangster's Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I gasped, taking all of her in. "You're put together well, Julie."

A laugh tinkled from the woman as her eyes glistened and she studied my penis. "You're not bad either, Stone," she said with a nod of her head. "Kept yourself fit ... And, soldier boy," she added, "that's a nice weapon you've got there." Julie uncrossed her legs and leaned towards me. "Come here." She reached for me as I moved a step towards her. "Nice and thick," Julie commented approvingly after her fingers closed around my girth. "That should fill me up nicely."

I groaned and pushed my fingers through the short crop of blonde hair when Julie licked the cock-head with her pink and glistening tongue. "Shit, Julie," I gasped when her lips engulfed me.

The woman held my cock with one hand, massaging it while sucking for a few seconds. Then, with a gasp from her, my erection popped from Julie's mouth with a slick plop. She pumped me with her fist, grinning up at me, her lipstick already smudged as she widened her thighs and used her free hand to stroke her vulva.

"Do you like me sucking your cock, Stone?" Julie asked.

"Fuck yes," I managed to grunt. Her hand was really working me up. If she kept up this intensity I'd be squirting her with the hot stuff right between the eyes.

"I love sucking dick," the woman murmured.

I had a brief moment of clarity, during which I thought about Dave's apparent lack of interest in his wife's abundant physical charms. Whose cock had Julie been sucking in order for her to qualify that statement? I know now that it wasn't cock in the singular that Julie enjoyed, more a stable of studs that she used to satisfy her voracious carnal appetite, but back on that first night I didn't give it much thought. I hadn't had much time to think, not with the speed and momentum of Julie's attack. Up until then I'd assumed Julie to be the faithful wife. After all, she was Dave Devine's missis, who in their right mind would entertain the notion of dipping his wick into her? To get caught with one's cock embedded inside the gorgeous Mrs Devine would surely lead to the aforementioned appendage being removed, very probably being stuffed into one's own mouth into the bargain.

But there I was, the idiot about to perform that very transgression; once the woman had finished slobbering all over my erection that is.

"I love sucking dick and having my pussy licked, Stone." Julie rose to her feet. Keeping me firmly in hand, she stroked the length of me. "I love being fucked, Stone. Sometimes I want it rough and hard, and sometimes I want to be loved." Julie pressed her mouth to mine and we kissed. "Tonight I'm in a dirty mood, Stone. I'm in the mood for rough sex. I've been so hot and wet all day. I've been anticipating this moment since this morning. I wanted you to come and see me, Stone. I wanted you here so I could seduce you and suck your cock and get you to lick my cunt." Julie kissed me again after the obscenity popped from between her lips. When the kiss broke, following a full minute of tongue-swirling, gasping intensity, Julie let go of my penis and collapsed onto the sofa. She pulled her legs up and spread herself to my gaze. Hooking her legs at the back of the knees with both hands, Julie offered her pink opening to me. "I've been so fucking horny all day," Julie mewled. "But I haven't touched my pussy. It's so hot, Stone. Come on. Lick my cunt."

The woman squirmed her rump against the seat of the sofa in her urgency. She let go of one leg and splayed her labia with her fingertips. I watched her as she slid a forefinger over the hood of her clit, exposing the taut pink nub and gasping when her finger slid over it.

"Fuck," Julie gasped as her head lolled back. She closed her eyes and winced, then gritted her teeth while she grunted at the pleasure of finally allowing herself to touch her sex. "Please, Stone," Julie sobbed. She looked at me with heavy-lidded eyes. "Lick me. Get me off. Make me come and then fuck the arse off me." Julie writhed on the sofa, jack-knifing at the waist as she reached a hand out to me, her fingers grasping.

I moved closer to her, my fist sliding along my length. "Julie," I groaned. "I never knew you were so dirty."

Her eyes flashed fire as Julie snarled, "Shut up. Just lick my cunt. I've got to come. Please, Stone!"

The carpet felt soft under my knees when I positioned myself between Julie's legs. Her opening gaped and oozed with lust, scarlet with desire while Julie held herself open to me, jaw clenched and eyes wide open with the anticipation of the first dab of my tongue against her body. I paused to examine her smooth vulva until Julie's hips jerked with impatience and she implored me to tongue her, squealing with heightening desperation.

Finally, as I slid my tongue over Julie's clitoris, she gasped and then chuckled darkly. "Oh, Stone," she gurgled, her fingers running over the stubble of my crew-cut. "Oh, that's good. So nice. It's so fucking good to feel your tongue on my clit. Lick me, Stone. Lick my cunt and finger the hole." Her hips convulsed again, short jerks as Julie urged me on, her obvious arousal flaring hotter with each passing second and quick flick of my tongue.

I gave no thought to the consequences of my actions, blind to the danger until the burning ardour had cooled. Right then, at that time, all I can say is I was thinking with my little head, my cock making all the decisions. All my efforts were focussed on hearing Julie gasp and grunt and announce so shrilly that she was coming.

After that, after the woman had climaxed on my face, squealing and grunting so loud that I was glad there were no immediate neighbours, I planned to rise up and, even as Julie thrashed in her orgasm, stab her with my cock.

When the time came, as Mrs Devine informed me in what I would come to recognise as another of her signatures -- an obscene outpouring of gutter language -- that she was coming, I rose up and hovered above her writhing body. With my cock in my fist, I aimed the blunt head at her opening and felt our bodies touch.

Julie's eyes flew open. "Fuck me," she sighed. "Put it in. Do it."

Her body opened for me when I slammed into Julie deep and hard, just as she'd said she wanted it. It felt so good to feel her spongy wetness parting as I pushed further into her, and when I paused, balls deep inside her, I felt her insides clenching around me. We kissed, me above as I supported myself on straight arms while Julie lay on her back, almost doubled over, her neck low on the upright sofa back, hips and pussy uptilted to my assault. She kept her legs wide, forcing her limbs further apart in a desperate contortion which allowed me to penetrate her more deeply.

We fucked like that for several fierce minutes, grunting at each other as we stared intently into one another's eyes in some kind of power struggle. If she wanted it hard, I'd do it hard; I knew I had the stamina for a sustained attack on her squelching cunt as I ram-rodded her.

"I'm going to rip your cunt apart," I muttered, clicking to the fact by then that Julie got off on the dirty talk. "You want it hard, Julie? Here it is. You like it? Do you want more like that?"

"I'm going to come," the woman spat. "Fuck me. Bang my cunt. Split me in two, you gorgeous bastard. Just don't stop. Don't stop fucking me."

Julie's second climax ripped through her as she juddered and shook, her limbs convulsing while her eyes rolled back in her head.

When, finally, her orgasm cooled, Julie pushed me away from her body. She lay there, sprawled inelegantly on the settee, limbs angled awkwardly while her chest heaved with exertion. I eyed her superbly crafted tits before Julie, with a groan and sigh, her eyelids fluttering with pleasure, rolled onto her side. She heaved herself up onto her knees, still on the sofa, and thrust her round arse into the air.

Julie rested her elbows against the sofa back and, angling her hips and widening her knees, with her boobs swaying under her brisket, looked back at me over one shoulder.

"Again, Stone," she commanded. "From behind. Fuck me doggy. Let me feel your big balls slapping me as you hold me around my middle and squeeze my tits. Come on," she urged. "Let's fuck some more."

I went at her just as she asked me to. I leaned low over her back and savoured the weight of her tits in my hands as I squeezed and mauled at them. With my hands overflowing with tit-flesh, I fucked into Julie's body again, but this time, despite my best efforts to hold back, I knew I'd be dumping my load soon.

"Julie," I grunted. "I can't hold on much longer. I'm going to come. I can't help it."

"Don't come inside me," Julie panted as she sought her own climax. "In my mouth, over my tits, anywhere ... Just don't let go in my pussy."

A minute or two later and I felt the inevitable surge.

The woman jerked forward so my cock slid out of her slippery embrace. She corkscrewed around and, as quick as a lizard, somehow slid down between me and the settee.

"On my tits," she hissed up at me, squatting as she squeezed those magnificent boobs together. "Cover my tits, Stone. Show me that spunk. Come for me, baby."

Two squirts of jizm flicked across Julie's face as the stuff burst out of me. The rest rained down onto her breasts, a heavy outpouring of viscous gloop that had Julie yelping with glee.

"Look at all that come," she panted, smearing the gloop that slid down her cheek with the back of a hand. "Did I turn you on so much, Stone? Did I get you so excited you had to spunk on my face!" Julie smirked up at me, the sly expression sliding across her features. "Not that I'm bothered at all. I like it. I love to see a big cock spitting spunk."

As the booze wore off, which left me gagging for a drink of water and with a dull ache behind my eyes, and the fire of my ardour cooled, it dawned on me that for a woman as neglected by her husband as Julie claimed to be, she was certainly well versed as the seductress.

Her depilated pudendum was just the start. There were also the stockings and heels and the gutter language. Unless Julie watched a lot of porn -- which, in point of fact she did I would find out -- her claim that Dave was a less than dutiful husband seemed more than a little spurious. Or, if it was true and Dave really didn't bother with her, just how many men had she fucked in nineteen years?

It seemed to me by then that Julie was more experienced in sexual matters than I'd first imagined. But, of course, by that time I'd already compromised myself and had flown full flight right into Julie's web.

"I think you sleep with me in the big bed upstairs tonight, Stone." Julie said with a grin as she smeared my jizm across her breasts. "I'll say that I was anxious being here in the house alone and called you ... if anyone ever asks." Julie shrugged. "There's only Amy that might see your car anyway, if she even comes home tonight."

What I really wanted to do was get the fuck out of there. I'd come to my senses by then and realised how much shit I could be in. But I didn't want to antagonise Julie and spark off a reaction that might have her confessing all to Dave.

I needed time to think.

And so it was that I ended up staying with Julie that night. It wasn't all bad of course; I did get to enjoy her physically three more times. But when I drove away from the mansion the following morning, all bleary-eyed and in need of a couple of hours sleep, I had Julie properly measured up in my head. The woman was a fruit loop, no two ways about it. If I didn't watch myself I could be in some very serious bother.

That was all back in October, three months previously, and I'd walked a fine line ever since. Now, like the total dickhead I seem to have become, I compounded the problem by fucking Julie's daughter.

My life had just gotten worse. I wondered how I was going to fulfil Amy's no doubt non-negotiable demand that I kiss her goodnight that very evening.

Three -- The Goodnight Kiss

The call came late.

At first, as the evening wore on, I thought that Amy might just leave me alone. Perhaps deciding that she'd had her fun and, now I was old news she'd grown bored and moved on.

I tried to work on the upcoming Kenya job. Dave had business there in just over a week's time. Legitimate business I assumed since both Julie and Amy were on the trip as well. The fact that both the women would be on that jaunt filled me with icy dread. It had been difficult enough handling the volatile Julie over the last three months, but now I had Amy to contend with too, and given that Dave would be close by for a large portion of the time I was beginning to feel trapped. If it went wrong; if one of the women said something to the big man; if Julie caught me with Amy, or vice versa, all hell could break loose. And I didn't rate my chances of getting off the African continent still breathing and with my limbs attached.

As I sat at my desk going over the logistics of the trip -- travel plans for the lads, weapons we'd be supplied with in-country, training -- I kept glancing at my watch, wondering when the call from Amy would come in.

It got later and later. Ten o'clock, then eleven, half past midnight. By two in the morning I decided that Amy had forgotten about me and I breathed a sigh of relief. Now I had a chance. If I only had Julie to cope with I might somehow survive.

My mobile buzzed at five past the hour.

"Daddy, are you going to come over and kiss me goodnight?"

I hesitated as a number of scenarios rushed through my mind. I opted for an obvious excuse. "Amy, it's the middle of the night. Don't you think there'll be a few questions if I turn up at the house at this hour?"

Her tone was petulant when Amy replied, and I caught a whiff of danger. "But, Daddy. I'm here in my bed. I won't be able to sleep unless you kiss me goodnight. Please, Daddy," the girl wheedled. Then her tone turned darker and there was no mistaking the threat as she let the Princess thing slip for a moment. "My room is at the other end of the house from everybody else. You've got keys to all the gates in the wall and to the doors of the house. You know the alarm codes, Stone. You know everything you need to know except for where my bedroom is."

Actually I did know where Amy's room was situated. I knew the house really well since I'd fucked her mother all over it.

"But if I'm seen, Amy, what the hell do you think will happen? Your father ... Jesus, Amy ..."

"My father doesn't give a shit about me, Stone." The next words that came from her chilled me and turned my guts to water. "But he'd probably be interested to know how you came on to me in the gym today. I wonder what he'd say if he knew his old friend and head of security raped his daughter in the shower?" Then, while the visceral fear slithered dark and deep inside me, Amy turned on the little girl lisp again. "I'm in my bedroom now, Daddy. I'm waiting. I'll turn the bedside lamp on so you'll know which room to come to. Are you coming to see me, Daddy?"

The girl's threat left me little choice. I could either risk going into the lion's den, with the lion in residence, or I could call Amy's bluff; but what I knew about that mad bitch already told me she'd drop me right in the proverbial if I chose to go down that road.

"Of course I am, Princess," I said, sighing as Amy ended the call.

I sat with my elbows on the desk and my head in my hands for a full five minutes. In the end, after weighing up options, I realised that, as lunatic as it might seem, I could pull this stunt of Amy's off. I'd have to somehow convince the girl that this should be a one-off visit. Never to be repeated. I was pretty confident that I could get in and out without being seen, after all, Amy was right when she said I had all the keys and alarm codes. I could drive up and park up in one of the roads in the village close to the mansion. Then it would be a simple matter of unlocking a gate and a door and tapping in a code. Amy's room was far enough away from both her parents' rooms for us not to disturb them. All I needed was a little luck and the plan was workable.

So why was I shitting bricks as I stealthily climbed the back stairs on route to Amy's bedroom an hour later?

Without preamble I opened the door to Amy's room and slid inside.

Now that I'd moved beyond the point of no return the fear left me. If I were caught now then so be it. Another reason that my angst had been set aside was the sight of Amy, nude, as she climbed out of bed and came to greet me.

"Daddy!" she cried, albeit, I noticed, at a low volume. "You came." I couldn't help but return her kiss as she pressed her lovely body against me, moving sinuously as a cat as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. "I've been a bad girl again tonight, Daddy," the girl breathed, her eyes glinting in the refracted glow of the bedside lamp. "While I was waiting for you I ..." She paused and batted her eyelids at me as she smiled all coy and innocence. "... I fucked my pussy with my dildo," she finished with a murmur. My cock thickened as I pictured Amy lying on her bed, legs wide as she thrust a rubber cock into her body. As it turned out, in the course of the next three or four minutes, I'd get to see the actual event for myself. "Do you want to watch me do it?" Amy sighed.

"Oh, God, yes," I muttered as the throbbing in my cock grew almost unbearable. I ran my hands over Amy's slim back, smoothing my palms over her tapered waist as they journeyed down to her hips and over her buttocks. "Show me, Princess," I whispered before we kissed and I squeezed her taut arse.

Amy walked towards her bed, an oversized, unnecessarily large affair. She reached a hand under a pillow and pulled out a huge flesh-coloured dildo. The monstrosity hung from her fist, waggling and wobbling while Amy settled onto the bed and opened her legs. "I want you to watch me while I fuck myself. And if I'm naughty in front of you, Daddy, will you ... will you punish me?"

Gesturing around the room with the sweep of an arm to remind the girl of the circumstances -- her gangster father less than a hundred yards down the hall -- I muttered, "I don't know, Amy ..."

"Not tonight," Daddy. Don't punish me tonight. But soon, very soon, I want you to tell me how wicked I've been."

I nodded, bowing to the inevitable. "All right."

"Oh, Daddy," Amy gasped as she pushed the blunt head of the dildo at her body. "It's so big inside me. Oh, look how it stretches me." The girl groaned and, staring at me through lust-glazed eyes, spread her legs to show me just how her body accommodated that bludgeon. "My little cunt is so full. But it feels so fucking good. Watch me, Daddy. Watch me being naughty. I'm a wicked, bad girl to do this in front of my daddy, but I love it. I love fucking my nasty pussy while you watch."

"Fuck," I hissed, my eyes glued to the sight. "That's really sexy, Amy."

"Am I a beautiful princess like this for you? Am I your beautiful princess?"

I nodded, my jaw slack, now desperate to touch my own cock. "You're a beautiful, sexy princess," I groaned. "You make your daddy feel hot."

"Show me," Amy grunted, wincing with pleasure as she pushed the dildo deeper into her opening. "Let me see how excited you are, Daddy. Show me your big cock. Pull it while I fuck my pussy."

Unzipping my jeans, I then hauled forth my desire while I stared in fascination at Amy and her rubber friend. I shuffled closer to the bed to get a better view of the girl's pussy as Amy slowly eased the length of it into her body. Her stretched flesh bulged on the outstroke, so tight around the girth of the thing that I feared she would split. But I needn't have worried, because the gloop I saw foaming on the shaft of the dildo told me that Amy had all the lubrication she needed to make the insertion of such a brutal device relatively simple.