Stoning Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was remarkably loose, and she easily took my slow, short thrusts. Bit by bit, I started to penetrate with more and more of my dick, and before long she was taking the full length. I began to pick up speed and soon the whole bed was moving with us. She was moaning loudly, filling the whole room with her cries. She closed her eyes and reached for her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. I only went faster, and I watched as my dick met her pussy repeatedly.

"Fuck me, that's so good!" She screamed. She was rubbing her pussy furiously as I penetrated her with my cock. Her moans were more frequent now, and they were getting higher pitched too. This only made me go faster, as I tried to obliterate her vagina.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" She whined. And sure enough, moments later, she was squealing and crying in ecstasy as her whole body shuddered. Her pussy clinched around my cock nearly caused my own orgasm too. Her legs clung around my neck and she grabbed handfuls of the bed sheets, as she was no longer in control of her body. She was still screaming and shaking for a good several seconds, before she finally cooled off and came back to reality.

She was breathing deeply and slowly, as her muscles became less tense. I saw a smile creep across her before she let out a small laugh. She sat up so we were both kneeling on the bed facing each other. She gave me a peck on the cheek before she turned away from me and fell to the bed on all fours.

I had never really been able to appreciate her behind until then. It was perfectly round and perfectly sized, and it was being presented to me on a silver platter. I grabbed each cheek with my hands and squeezed them, before leaning in and penetrating her.

After a few thrusts I went right to full speed, and you could hardly hear her moans over the slapping of my thighs against her ass. I watched as my dick furiously entered her, and I pulled her ass cheeks apart so I could go deeper. She started to whine, and repeatedly told me to fuck her harder and harder. So I did.

I loved the sound of my flesh meeting hers, and it only drove me faster. I pulled one hand off her ass and brought my finger over to her asshole. I circled it gently, before taking my thumb and pressing it in halfway. She screamed so loud that she probably woke everybody up on the whole damn floor. She collapsed onto her face, as she was unable to stay up on her elbows anymore. I continued to thrust my dick inside her sweet pussy, and now started to furiously finger her asshole with my thumb. She brought a hand back to her crotch and started to massage her pussy like crazy.

Her regular moans had become regular screams, and I could tell she was nearing another orgasm. And I was nearing mine. The room was filled the slapping of flesh, Emma's screams and cursing, and now my grunts. I continue to pump my dick in her like a madman while furiously thumbing her asshole.

"Oh FUCK! I'm gonna fucking cum again! Paint me with your cum! I—OH FUCK!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs again as she began to violently shake. She could hardly stay on her knees as she desperately tried to hold onto something. Her pussy tightened around my dick, squeezing until I could hold on no longer. I pulled out of her began to stroke my dick furiously. My balls tightened and felt the semen travel through my dick until it was released into the air. I moaned loudly as I shot rope after rope of steaming hot semen all over her already milky back. She moaned too, as I nearly covered her entire backside with my cum.

The room that was once filled with the screams and sounds of sex was now deadly quiet save for our deep, slow breathing. We both lay on the bed for what seemed like hours.

"That was fucking amazing," she finally said, half muffled by the pillow. I looked to her and nodded, smiling. She smiled back, and climbed on top of me for a short kiss. She started at me, and inch from my face, and I was lost in her sparkling jade eyes again.

"Race you to the shower," she challenged, and we both sprung up and headed to the bathroom. We shared a very hot and steamy shower, with lots of kissing and groping. I was holding her heavenly ass for nearly the entire time, knowing I may never feel it again.

She explained she had to go back to her room for the night, as her dad was sure to check there first thing in the morning. We shared a very heartfelt goodbye along with a very long and emotional good bye kiss. I told her my real name so she would have more to remember me by than "Picasso". She said she loved being with me the whole night. If only she knew how much I loved being with her. I had never met a girl as funny and witty as her. She was great to talk to, and wasn't hard on the eyes either. Not to mention she was fantastic in bed. I dare say she was perfect. I knew I'd never want to forget this night, so I decided the first thing I was going to do was write it all down. And here we are.

I watched her shrink as she walked down the hall to the stairs. Before she disappeared she blew me a kiss, and then was gone.

12