Stood Up

Story Info
One is lonely, two's company, three is a fantasy.
2.7k words
4.38
34.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers

I glanced at my watch she was an hour late, in fact I had come to the unwilling conclusion she was not coming at all. It was bad enough being stood up on a date at anytime, but after two months of dating you’d think she could’ve called.

I was about to slide off the bar stool and head home for another shitty take away meal when the bartender approached me, he leaned towards me and looked down towards the end of the bar.

“The lady says if you’re going to stare at her all night you could at least buy her a drink,” he said.

I looked up and exchanged smiles with the slim brunette, truth was I had been looking passed her every ten minutes trying to focus through the red neon sign out onto the street hoping my date would show, I hadn’t taken much notice of her at all. I nodded to the bartender with approval and watched him serve the woman with a drink; she raised her glass in appreciation. I politely smiled and headed towards the door to leave.

“Leaving so soon, why don’t you join me for one drink?” the brunette enquired.

I obliged and pulled up a stool and sat beside her, she introduced herself as Alex and offered her hand for me to shake.

“Hi my name is Pete, Pete Hamilton,” I replied.

“Pleasure to meet you Pete,” Alex responded.

Alex had mid length brunette hair and was wearing a black cocktail dress that plunged down the front and back only just containing her tiny pert breasts, the line of the dress stopping just above her bikini line, if she had one I thought, and similar at the back reaching down to rest on the top of her buttocks.

Alex asked what had brought me to Harry’s bar, I explained that I was meeting my date who had obviously stood me up, Alex let out a wicked laugh. I felt uncomfortable and slightly embarrassed my ego already bruised, she apologised explaining that this bar must be the place to be stood up as that is what had happened to her, we both laughed loudly.

I ordered another drink and we both gave our autopsy on why we were such losers to be stood up. I told my story first, I explained how I had been dating a women called Julie for a couple of months and that things were going fine when one night after a few drinks and a couple of joints we started asking those sort of questions of each other, like what do you find sexy etc. When Julie asked me what she could do to turn me on I stupidly replied,

Id loved to watch her have sex with another woman, everything went pear shape from there, tonight was sort of I am really sorry please forgive me date.

“That will do it every time,” Alex proclaimed.

“Your turn,” I said.

Alex explained in her line of work it was really hard to find a man who liked her for her, as opposed to what she did for a living.

I took a giant gulp of my drink before nervously asking what she did for a living.

Alex leaned slightly forward her dress gapped open giving me a full view of her tiny firm breasts her nipples full and hard, I am an erotic dancer Alex explained. My reaction was that of when I was ten and my best mate told me he caught a glance of our teacher Miss Jones nipple, Alex took it in her stride and kept the conversation rolling as if that was a normal reaction.

Alex moved back from her revealing position and excused herself and headed of to the ladies room. I watched as she walked off admiring her shapely arse noticing there was no obvious panty line, her long legs seemed never ending and her slender calves accentuated by her high stilettos.

Alex had only been gone for a couple of minutes when she returned. I was trying my utmost to look at her eyes however the sparkle from her belly button ring kept drawing my eyes down to her smooth skin above her dress. I shrugged my shoulders as sort of a lame apology like a little boy being caught for doing something wrong, Alex smiled and said she took it as a compliment.

“Well Pete Hamilton what you say we blow this joint and try to find us some hot dates for tonight?” Alex announced.

I nodded my head threw back the rest of my drink and followed the clicking sound of her high stilettos out the door. The change from air conditioning to the hot sticky night was almost unbearable my shirt instantly stuck to my back and Alex’s short cocktail dress kept edging its way between her legs, rising enough for me to see the bottom of her buttocks, Alex kept pulling it down as she walked, she only stopped when the dress rode too high and the shape of her pussy was visible through the material. I glanced sideways pretending not to notice, even though I could see her pull the material from between her lips.

It didn’t take us long to gain entrance to the Blue Lizard as Alex seemed to know everyone that you needed to know in these places; we were heckled by the sweaty crowd of people lining up as we were ushered in. The dance music vibrated through my body as we headed for the bar, the place was jammed packed, and nightclub owners love this weather, turn off the air conditioning and crank up the music and watch the money flow over the bar.

Alex stood close to me and her body seemed to go into an involuntary trance as it swayed to the music. I whispered in her ear that I was going to the bar to grab us a couple of drinks; she smiled her body not missing a beat to the rhythmic music. When I returned Alex pulled my arm motioning me to join her on the dance floor, I resisted explaining that I couldn’t dance and would feel uncomfortable dancing in front of someone who could. Alex pouted her deep dark red lips and headed out onto the dance floor by herself, she sexily moved her body around other peoples, running her hands seductively over her body across her breasts and slightly pushing the hem of her dress just high enough to show the smooth skin of her inner thighs, stopping every now and then to push her now drenched hair off her face.

Finally after five loud pulsating songs the Dj slowed the music down realising that even people pumped full of ecstasy could not possibly keep the pace up on a hot night like tonight, he played a slightly slower Latin number. Alex slowly sauntered towards me swishing her dress exposing her shaven pussy lips to me for the first time, her hands grasping at the hem of her dress in a discrete and expert manner, parting her lips revealing her swollen hard clit she swayed her hips in a way that kept my eyes transfixed to her wet cunt keeping me oblivious to our surroundings.

Finally she moved in close to me grabbing my head between her hands pulling me closer to her face making me look deep into her dark brown eyes. Her hot breath burning against my face, Alex straddled my leg and pushed her body down onto it forcing me to push my leg outward for her to rest on. Alex slowly grinded her cunt onto my thigh moving with the rhythm of the music she rested her sweaty brow against mine the salty droplets stinging my eyes.

Alex’s breathing became heavier with each circle of her hips, the song blended into another much faster and Alex responded, her gyrations ever increasing she pulled our bodies tighter together her tits pressed hard against my wet shirt, the sensation causing her to let out a whimper. Alex bared down her wanting cunt harder against my leg, she looked at me, her eyes swan with an innocence and she kissed me deeply filling my mouth with her tongue, the taste of sweat and lipstick blending over my tastebuds. Alex’s hips moved forth and back against my leg with increased pace then they stopped, Alex arched her back pushing hard against my supporting arms her pussy making small jerking movements against my leg as her orgasm convulsed through her body.

Alex pushed my leg down with her hands and placed her arms around me; she whispered an exhausted thanks and kissed me on the cheek.

“I think we need another drink, don’t you,” she said as she disappeared into the sea of people heading towards the bar.

I looked around anxiously looking at the crowd coming to the realisation of what had just occurred however it was as if no one had even noticed Alex’s performance. The word bitch escaped my mouth just as Alex returned with the drinks.

“Excuse me,” she said.

I clarified my actions by explaining I had just seen Julie in the crowd. Alex smiled and gestured to me to scull my drink; she ran her hand over my hard cock and told me that it was my turn for a little pleasure. I soon forgot about Julie and returned my attention back towards Alex. Alex whispered that she was heading to the ladies room and if I wanted my cock to taste some of her sweet flesh I was to follow her in about five minutes, she would meet me in the disabled cubicle where there is a little more room for playing, with that she smiled seductively and walked away.

I waited five minutes as instructed and headed towards the ladies toilets I stood nervously a couple of feet away from the door waiting till I thought the coast was clear. I quickly ushered myself through the door and slipped into the cubicle all in a blurring moment hoping someone didn’t see me, I closed the cubicle door gently turning the engaged sign trying not to arouse any suspicion.

I turned around and there before my eyes was Julie naked, back arched legs spread wide open positioned on the toilet seat with Alex’s head buried deep into her pussy.

“Thank God, I didn’t think you were ever going to show up,” Julie announced.

I was about to speak when Alex stopped paying attention to Julie and placed her finger over her mouth implying for me to not say a word, she turned back to Julie and ran her tongue along the inside of Julie’s pink pouted lips, Julie’s back arched slightly more at the touch of Alex’s tongue.

I stood there not believing what I was seeing my mind awash with conflicting emotions, had it been a coincidence, a set up, or a sneaky plan on Alex’s behalf, I felt dizzy and had trouble focussing on the whole situation, my mind snapped back to reality by Julie’s voice.

“Take her Pete, I know you want her I’ve been watching you, take her now,” she said.

My mind didn’t even consider any other option I slid my trousers off and moved behind Alex. Alex lifted her arse slightly upwards giving me access to slide my hard cock into her drenched hot cunt, I pushed my cock into the entrance of her wanting hole, at first the head of my cock struggled against her tightness, I kept easing it forward until a sudden rush of heat surrounded my cock as I slid deep into Alex, I pushed out a grunt from the sensation and Alex lifted her head upward from the sudden fullness only for Julie to push her head back down forcing her to continue to eat her out.

I grabbed Alex’s hips and pulled her firm tight arse towards me pushing my cock in as deep as she could take. I watched as my movement made Alex dig her nails into Julie’s thighs, I felt overcome by power every action I created caused a different reaction of pleasure in Alex and Julie. I moved my cock in and out slowly at first watching Alex’s tongue tease Julie’s soddened cunt, sliding up and down with ease between her lubricated swollen lips and how Alex fondled Julie’s breasts like only a women knows how to.

Julie struggled to hold on she was so close, her pussy being eaten out by Alex was pushing her closer to the edge with every lick. Julie placed her arms over her head and held on tight to the cistern giving her leverage to lift her arse of the seat, she closed her legs tighter around Alex’s head. I quickened my pace and shortened my strokes, Julie moaned from Alex’s tongue pleasuring her cunt, her moans excited Alex more. Alex pushed harder against my cock trying to take every inch deeper inside her.

Julie’s hipped bucked up and down and her moans became louder, Alex dug her nails deep into Julies arse cheeks diving her tongue deep into Julie’s wanting hole, the faster I fucked Alex the faster she flicked her tongue in and out of Julie as if it was a surrogate cock. Julie’s hips stopped bucking and her arse lifted higher off the seat then with a sudden lunge Julie grinded her cunt hard against Alex’s mouth as her orgasm swept through her body. Julie’s body motion forced Alex back hard against my cock pushing me deeper inside till my cock fully reached its hilt, Alex let a loud muffled sound as she came.

Alex pushed her hand hard against my leg wanting me to withdraw from her, as I did Alex slowly kissed her way up Julie’s body until they kissed each other, Julie tasting herself on Alex’s lips.

Julie moved toward me and knelt in front of me taking my hard cock deep into her mouth, she slid her tongue slowly along its shaft licking Alex’s juices off, and then took my cock deep into her mouth again, she sensed my closeness and turned around positioning her self between Alex’s legs, who now had taken up the same position as Julie had before.

Alex let out a deep sigh from Julie’s touch, Julie rested her head sideways on Alex and slowly kissed and petted Alex’s slippery cunt, running her hands gently along Alex’s soft long legs. Julie lifted her arse showing me her well licked pink cunt, Julie’s clit reddened and hard protruding from its cover. I slowly slid my cock into Julie’s hole; she moaned as I entered, the sensation sent her tongue flickering over Alex’s clit. I watched as Alex caressed her pert breasts pinching and teasing her nipples between her thumbs and fingers. I was so close my balls were tight and ached for release, I pumped hard, deep and fast, Julie snapped at me to slow down, I obeyed her command. Julie’s tongue increased its pace over Alex’s clit her hands pulling Julie closer with each touch, Julie slid one finger into Alex’s stretched cunt, Alex’s hips bucked.

“I want to cum,” Alex cried.

Julie responded to her request and slipped two more fingers into her cunt; Alex squirmed at the fullness of Julie’s three fingers and pushed down hard onto them. Julie finger fucked Alex deep and hard, Alex’s body convulsed as her orgasm took control over her. I watched as Alex’s muscles spasmed tight around Julie’s fingers. As Julie removed her fingers Alex slid down from the seat between Julie’s spread legs.

“I want you now Pete, cum in me, I want Alex to drink your cum from me,” Julie demanded.

Hearing those words sent me to the edge I pumped my cocked furiously deep into Julie’s hot tight hole, my balls slapped hard against Julie’s arse. Alex licked Julie’s clit, her hole tightened around my cock pulling me deeper into her, Julie let out a deep moan as she climaxed, her cunt pulsated against my cock milking it for its cum, my cock erupted spewing out its hot jism inside her. No sooner had my orgasm finished, Alex slid my cock from Julie’s pussy into her mouth and drained every last drop of cum from it, she them moved her mouth over Julie’s dripping hole lapping up our mixed juices.

After we gained our composure, we dressed, Julie whispering to me that she hoped that tonight was a turn on and with that she gave me a kiss and Julie and Alex left holding hands, Alex turned and gave me a wink, that was the last I ever saw of them.

Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers