Stop and Smell the Roses

Story Info
Hilary learns there's still sex after fifty.
3.1k words
4.17
51.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have often found that if you stare at a beautiful garden long enough, someone is likely to come out and talk to you. Occasionally, they're annoyed at what they consider your invasion of their privacy – and you just want to suggest that they put up a fence if they don't want you to look. Sometimes you meet a man or older woman who is eager to tell you every detail of their gardening skill. Even if you are an expert gardener, it's important to convince them that you know nothing but are just admiring the garden's beauty, or you'll be there all day hearing every little detail. More often than not, though, the gardener turns out to be a woman of mature but not advanced age, who has a great deal of time on her hands – and therefore is probably neglected by her husband.

Holidaying in Britain, I took the opportunity to test this theory as I walked through a small village and spied an especially beautiful garden. I leaned on a low wall and admired the carefully maintained beds. Decorative plants were tastefully interspersed with ranks of vegetables. I could recognize most of the latter, but the flowers and variegated ornamentals were mostly just eye candy for me. After about ten minutes, a door round the side of the house opened and out stepped a tall, thin, woman of about fifty. Her face was drawn into a perpetual frown, with her lips pursed as if she was sucking a sour lemon. Her mousy brown hair was pulled back into a tight bun.

"Wha'chew doing then?"

"Well, until you appeared, I was admiring your beautiful garden," I answered.

"Wha'chew mean 'until'?"

"I admit it's lost my attraction now that I see you."

"A'n't chew a charmer! Would'ju like ta see it closer, then?"

"Yes, please!"

As the lady showed me around, chattering incessantly about her plants, I could see she was more attractive than she first seemed. While she talked about her gardening successes, she sometimes almost smiled, and her whole face took on a new light. I tuned out most of her gardening talk and allowed myself to wonder what she'd be like in bed. She clearly noticed as my cock hardened visibly and she began to try to flirt a bit, though she was obviously out of practice. I noticed she clenched her left hand to hide her wedding ring. Sashaying between the flowers, her hips began to swing noticeably, and she gave what I assumed must be her idea of a coquettish look over her shoulder.

"Would'ju like ta c'm in for a cuppa, then?"

"I'd love that thank you. Hiking is thirsty work."

She ushered me into her kitchen, and I looked at the pictures on her fridge. Two young children peered out in a beach pose between a younger version of my hostess and the man who must be her husband.

"Nice family – I don't hear the kids around?"

"Tha's years gone. They're both ofta city, now."

"Never – you haven't aged a day!"

"Oh, you are a flatterer, aren'chew!"

But her face lit up from the flattery, and in that moment she really did look like the much younger woman in the photograph.

She opened a cupboard, and reached up to the top shelf, her light print dress riding high up her thigh. I stepped up close behind her and cupped her buttocks in my hands.

"Eeek! Wha'chew doin'?"

She couldn't easily step away, pinned between me and the kitchen counter. I murmured into her ear, "Anything you want."

I slipped my left hand around to cup her tiny breast, as my right began to trace up her thigh.

"I'll scream!"

"Really? I love it when I can make a beautiful women scream as she comes. Does your husband make you scream when you come?"

"N-n-no. Dohhh..." I guessed she'd been about to say "don't" but as my fingers reached her clit she seemed to lose resistance.

"No? He doesn't make you scream, or he doesn't make you come?" I deliberately misinterpreted what she'd been about to say.

"oooh." My finger circled her clit, probing through her panties. "H-he hardly ever m-made m-me c-come," she panted, her back arching to keep the pressure on her clit. "N-now we h-hardly h-have ssssexxx." The last word was barely a breath, as she began to lose herself to my touch.

"When will he be home," I whispered.

"Half-five... ohhhh... mmmm."

"Then we have plenty of time... for whatever you want. Which is...?"

"I c-c-can't ... oh!" My finger had slipped inside her panties, and pushed deep into her now-wet pussy.

With my other hand, I lowered the zipper on her sundress, sliding it off her shoulders, to fall around her waist, where it caught as she pushed her ass hard against my pulsing dick. I pinched her bra strap to open it, and slipped the straps off her shoulders too. She shook her arms to let the plain cotton bra fall, revealing a pair of tiny tits that were almost all areolas and nipples – and what nipples! Now swollen, they were both almost two inches long!

"Beautiful!" I pinched and caressed the nipples as I pulled back slightly to let her dress float to the floor, revealing plain cotton briefs to match her bra. Sliding my hands down her firm body to the waistband of her panties, I slid them over her hips, then turned her towards me and lifted her to sit on the edge of the counter. I took her head in my hands and kissed her, plunging my tongue between her lips to be met by her own. As our tongues danced and entwined, her hands working to pull my t-shirt over my head, I slipped her panties past her knees, to fall and join the rest of her clothes. She pulled my shirt over my head, while I sank to my knees between her thighs. Pushing gently to spread her knees, I began to lap the juices from the edge of her soaking pussy lips. Her clitoris was almost as large as her nipples. Her sighs turned to moans, when my tongue reached her clit, and my fingers parted her lips to thrust into her cunt.

"Oh my god! Oh christ! Ohhh! Oh, I'm going to come!" Her voice was rising, but would she scream?

I sucked her clit deep into my mouth, rolling it in my tongue and sucking it like a cock. I reached up and grabbed a nipple, twisting it hard, and that put her over the edge. She began to squirt her come all over my face.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!! Oh, Oh, OOOOOHHHHHH!"

As her orgasm drained – literally across my mouth – she sagged back against the cupboard.

"Oh, that was incredible! I a'n't ever come like that! Me 'usband won't do that."

"I'm afraid your husband's a fool. Do you suck his cock?"

"Not for 'long time – it weren't much fun for either of us."

"Really? If you do it right, it's hard to imagine it not being fun for him, and the more fun for your partner the more fun you'll have. Now, you've just had an orgasm, and I haven't – why don't you take me to your bedroom and show me how you give a blow job?"

She'd lost any inhibitions, now, and kicking off the shoes that were the only clothes she still wore, she took my hand and led me upstairs.

"Now that we've been intimate, we should probably have names."

"Oh! Sorry, I'm ..."

I cut her off. "No, don't tell me – I'll call you Hilary, and you can call me Sam."

She grinned. "OK... Sam."

Pulling me into her bedroom, she dropped to her knees in front of me and unfastened my belt and fly, as I pried my shoes off my feet. My pants fell around my feet and she started to work my jockeys over my painfully throbbing erection. I stepped out of the remains of my clothing as she grasped my cock in both hands and began to tentatively lick the head.

"There's the first problem," I said, as I took hold of her hands. "When you're giving a blowjob, the last place your hands should be is on his dick. They just get in the way. You can work my balls or ass, or you can play with yourself, but nothing will turn a guy on more than just holding your hands behind your back, or behind your head. It leaves the guy in complete control."

Hilary took the hint, and interlaced her fingers behind her head, smiling up at me trustingly. I couldn't believe I'd ever thought she wasn't pretty. As she licked up my shaft, I pulled the comb from her hair letting her bun fall loose. There was grey in her hair, but it fell beautifully down her back. Placing my right hand over hers, I stroked her cheek while she tried to suck me into her mouth.

"Relax, now, Hilary, let me help."

I pulled back until the uncut head of my cock was just barely within her lips, then slowly pushed forward until I felt it press against her throat. She gagged slightly, and I withdrew again. We kept this up, with Hilary slurping hungrily as I pulled out, until we could repeat this without her gagging.

I pulled right out, a thick string of spit still tying my cock to her lips.

"How are you doing? Are you ready to take it all?"

"Oh, please! I want to suck your cock. Come in my mouth!"

She eagerly plunged down on my rod once more, and this time I pushed harder as I reached the back of her throat. She was choking now, and the feeling on my cock was incredible. I held her in place as she struggled briefly, my shaft buried to the hilt, with her lips on my pubes, then I pulled back out. She smiled up at me tentatively, then thrust herself back on my dick. Pretty soon, she was controlling the whole pace and taking my meat completely on every thrust. She'd gone in a few minutes from a woman who didn't begin to know how to give a blowjob, to giving the best head I'd ever had!

"Oh, Hilary, you're brilliant! Ohmigod – you're the best cocksucker I've ever had! Ohhhhh!"

I'd long since stopped holding her hands in place, and now she dropped one between her thighs.

"Oh, that's beautiful. Work your pussy, sweetie. Oh, god, your mouth is a wonder! Are your fingers wet?" She tried to nod as a I worked my cock in and out of her throat. "Then spread your butt cheeks, and push a finger in your asshole."

She did as I told her, bringing her other hand down to take over at her clit. I felt her gasp through my cock as the finger found, and entered, her sweet rosebud. I could feel her orgasm rising again and wrapped my fingers in her hair as I took complete control above, leaving her free to play with her lower holes.

Hilary began to rock on her hands as I drove deep into her throat on each thrust. I could feel her moaning around my prick, but no sound could escape her mouth. I could feel my own climax coming.

"God, Hilary, I'm going to cum. Ohhhhh. AAAAHHHHH!"

My first shot went straight down her throat. I pulled out just as she reached her own peak – my second shot turned her scream into a gargle, and for the next ten seconds she gamely tried to swallow my continuing spurts of cum, while not having much control of her own body. She would have collapsed except for my hands entwined in her hair.

When my own orgasm ended, I threw Hilary across her bed, and knelt between her legs.

"Oh, Sam, that was incredible!"

She spread her legs wide, her gaping pussy inches from my cock, and begging to be penetrated.

"YOU were incredible, my dear. If you do that to your husband, he won't be able to deny you anything. If you can't convince him to let you blow him when he's conscious, wake him up like that. He'll be putty in your hands."

"Like this?" she asked – stroking my cock back to full stiffness.

"Exactly. Now, the first time was for you, and that was definitely for me – so it must be your turn."

I rolled her over and dragged her back to the edge of the bed, then standing behind her I entered her from behind in one brutal thrust.

"Ahhh! Oh God, that's big!"

"Don't kid yourself, sweetie. I'm average. Your husband is as likely to be bigger than me as smaller."

"Ooohhhhhh! He's never been this deep in me."

"I suspect he's never fucked you this way, has he."

"Noooooohhhh." Her denial faded into another moan.

Standing straighter, I pulled almost out of her pussy and began probing with short strokes against the front of her vagina. On the fourth stroke I was rewarded with a yelp.

"Found it!"

"Oh, God, what was that? Ah!"

"Don't you know about your g-spot?"

I began to alternate deep thrusts with short probes against her g-spot. Hilary started writhing beneath me, and I leaned over her, holding her in place with a hand between her shoulder blades, as I continued to pump my cock within her.

"Ah... Ohh... Oh, God, Oh Jesus – I'm going to come again!"

I grabbed her hips and began to pound into her as hard as I could. This time she was going to scream!

"AaaaaahhhhhH! OOOOOOHH! AIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Hilary let loose with a yell that would surely have woken any neighbours who were having an afternoon nap. Those single-paned English windows don't insulate much sound. Hopefully there wasn't anybody close enough, and awake enough, to know its origin! I continued to ride her through a series of smaller orgasms, her pussy now so wet that I could barely feel it, then I pulled out and rolled over onto my back, my erection still full. Hilary snuggled up facing me, and we kissed for a while, then I moved down to pay more attention to those magnificent nipples.

"How can you like these tiny tits, Sam?"

"What's not to like? I've never seen such nipples – they're astounding!"

"Oh, that feels so good. I've always felt inadequate, and my husband hasn't helped. He likes big tits. I thought all men liked big tits."

"Nope. I subscribe to George Carlin's belief: 'More than two handfuls, a mouthful, and a little left over, is wasted.' Admittedly, yours are smaller than that, but those nipples more than make up! Frankly, I like legs and butts, and couldn't usually care less about breasts, but yours are special."

"Thank you, Sam. You almost make me feel beautiful."

"You ARE beautiful, and never let anybody tell you different."

"Thanks again... Now, by my count that's two for me and one for you – I owe you." She stroked my still-hard rod. "What can I do for you now?"

"Are you ready to take it up a level?"

"UP? There's somewhere to go from here? Whatever it is, I want it!"

"Then I'm going to fuck your ass. Have you ever had a cock in there?"

"No! Fuck my virgin arse, please! Take my cherry!"

"It'll hurt at first, but I promise you'll love it."

I rolled her back onto her stomach and stuffed a large pillow under her hips. Then, lubricating three fingers in the wetness of her pussy, I began to work at her anus. One finger slipped in easily, where she'd already penetrated herself with her own finger. I rolled it around her sphincter, loosening it as I kissed and licked her butt. Hilary moaned as I added a second finger and repeated the process, then gasped as I added the third. Sliding all three fingers in to the third knuckle seemed not to hurt her, so I withdrew them and placed my cock, still slick from her pussy, at her anus. A steady pressure got the head past the anal ring.

"Ah!" she shrieked briefly, then, "ohhh. That's not so bad."

I began to drive slowly forward.

"Ohhhh. It feels even bigger than in my pussy."

I steadily pushed in a couple of inches, withdrawing an inch and repeating, until I was buried completely within her. Throughout, all I heard were appreciative moans.

"How does it feel?"

"Sooooo full! But it doesn't hurt. Fuck me, now!"

I pulled out until the head was stretching her sphincter again, then began to pump steadily. Hilary reached under herself to play with her clit and I pounded her ass as hard as I could. She twisted herself until she could suck and lick her own nipple, and that pushed me over the edge.

"Oh, you hot slut you're going to make me cum. OHHH! Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!! Unghh!!"

"I can feel it, ohhhhh, my... ahhh!!!"

Again, we came simultaneously. When I could finally breathe, I pulled out, and we rolled together and kissed some more.

"I don't suppose you have a modern shower?" I asked – familiar with the odd arrangements the British call a shower.

"Come and see." She took my hand and led me to a bathroom containing an enclosed tub with plenty of room for two.

"Our lucky day," I said, turning on the water. We soaped each other up; I paid particular attention to her lovely breasts, and she to my cock; then I turned her to the wall and entered her again. We had one last slow fuck in the shower, bringing us both to a gentler climax, and then we sat in the hot stream of water kissing – the big benefit of British showers is that they almost all use demand water heaters: you never run out of hot water.

"Thank you, Sam. I don't suppose I'm ever going to see you again, am I?"

"Probably not – but we'll always have Paris."

"Sorry, Sam, this isn't Paris."

"Darn, I guess I took a wrong turn at Alberquerque."

She looked confused. "Sorry – Bugs Bunny is probably obscure here."

We dried each other off, and went looking for our clothes. In the kitchen she reached for her panties and I took them from her – "Sorry, love, I'm taking those as a souvenir."

I gave her my email address and said "Email me and tell me how things go with your husband." I kissed her, still naked, caressed her nipples – stared at them and said "Marvellous – simply marvellous." Then I walked out of her kitchen, and probably her life. A mile down the road, I took one last sniff of her wet panties and threw them over a hedge.