STOP Means MORE

Story Info
She forces her boyfriend to cum in his pants in public.
754 words
3.82
88.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the opportunity to meet SEXY, a beautiful and extremely sexy woman through an online dating site. We met for coffee but didn't hit it off right away. It took a couple dates before the sparks started flying, but when they did, it was AMAZING to say the least. We seemed to be in tune with each others thoughts, feelings and likes.

One evening we decided to go to dinner then follow up with a late movie. There was romance, love and affection through out dinner. We sat close together and did all the cozy couple teasing things like feeding each other holding hands during the intimate conversations and the occasional kiss across the table. Then SEXY put her hand on my crotch and felt my cock begin to grow. It only took a few seconds for it to become fully hard and I think that turned her on knowing that she had that kind of power over me. She realized that she could make me hard instantly just by touching me, even through my pants. She made me hard and kept me that way for some time rubbing the bulge in my pants, squeezing my cock and watching the smile on my face and probably watching my eyes roll back in my head at times. Thank god for the waiter coming by to break the stride Roe had on me, he saved me a messy retreat to the restroom a couple times, but SEXY I think enjoyed it more bringing me BACK up to that point. We eventually left, dinner was over, my pants were still clean and I had a BIG smile on my face and so did SEXY.

We got to the movie theatre late, we grabbed a couple bottles of water and went into the theatre which only had a hand full of people there. Still feeling like school kids on prom night, we went right for the back row where we would be the only ones there. The movie started and we exchanged a few kisses. SEXY had this thing she would do with her tongue. When she kissed me sometimes she would push her tongue ALL the way into my mouth forcing me to accept it and she would keep it there....it turned me on like nothing else, and she knew it! After she kissed me that way at the theatre, she touched my crotch to see if it worked and of course it did as always...I was hard as a rock. SEXY wouldn't remove her hand. She continued to rub, squeeze and stroke my bulge through my pants. I started to sweat a little. The more she rubbed me, the harder I got. The harder I got the bigger her smile became...I was in trouble, there was no waiter to slow things down. SEXY kept rubbing my bulge and when I went to undo my pants she grabbed my hand and stopped me from undoing my pants.

After a while, I was so turned on and she was still rubbing my bulge. I felt my underwear getting moist from the pre cum she was milking out of me and I asked her to stop and let me rest, but that just made me work harder and smile wider! She squeezed my cock through my pants and I jumped a little, it was an amazing feeling and it brought me closer to cumming and she picked up on that. It got bad, I felt myself close to cumming and LOVED the way it felt but we had another hour at least until the movie was over and I was hoping she would pace herself and let this HIGH last for the entire movie. SEXY's smile turned a little evil and her hands started squeezing my bulge a little harder. The more I asked her to stop, the more intense she got. She LOVED having that power over me and knew there was nothing I could do and she got off on it. She rubbed and squeezed and stroked my cock through my pants harder and faster as her smile got wider and brighter until.......I EXPLODED in my pants!!! I didn't think I would ever stop cumming. She had me worked up from the restaurant and I was FULL of semen. Eventually after she felt my fall back into my seat, she stopped rubbing me and I went to go clean up. The smile on her face was priceless. I think we found our new FUN night out.