Stop the World to Get a Better View Ch. 07

Story Info
Matthew and Greg hit it off.
6.5k words
4
7.6k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers

CHAPTER SEVEN

Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. at Ferrante Architectural Solutions

Greg Ferrante was elated that Matthew accepted his invitation to join his diligent team; he wanted him to partner his firm with him. Greg knew of Matthew's accomplishments and was undeniably impressed. He never knew what Matthew looked like until he saw his photo with his impressive bio and achievements. He was taken aback by how handsome he was yesterday; he was pictured with nicely coifed shoulder-length blondish hair. Oh God, I hope he's gay, Greg thought.

He prepared an extra special luncheon for Matthew and himself, fresh greens with a zesty vinaigrette, three-cheese tortellini delicately tossed in a pesto sauce accompanied by grilled tuna and mixed grilled vegetables. He had white wine and Pellegrino water chilling and the table set beautifully. He was anxious for this first meeting with Matthew. He was upset because last night his discussion about having children with his wife Kathleen mushroomed into a abrupt break-up.

*

Monday night at the Ferrante home at dinner time

Greg approached Kathleen about starting a family over dinner last night. He was becoming anxious about it because she never mentioned anything to him about or gave him hints about it. He knew that there was going to either be a new beginning or a new ending, limbo was a tough place to be.

"Kath, I've been meaning to discuss having a family, we're financially sound, you're beginning to work from home, can we begin trying for a baby?"

"No, not right now."

"Why, Kathleen?"

"Greg, setting up this business consumes a lot of my time and energy," said Kathleen flatly. "I'm just not ready to be a mother."

"I thought we agreed to have children, Kathleen."

"We will, but not now, I just need a little more time and I'll let you know, I promise Greg!" Greg felt that she wasn't sincere and longed to see what his future children would look like with her. This was the very first time he had a serious discussion with her about starting a family and did not have that warm and fuzzy feeling with her response. It wasn't a flat refusal but a request for more time which could drag on. Greg grabbed her and kissed her lovingly,

"Paul and Carl are expecting, their baby is due soon; they're so excited."

"That's pleasant news, at least their bodies will remain intact." Her remark went way over Greg's head.

"I cannot wait until we conceive, our baby will be so beautiful," Greg said standing up while unzipping himself and pulling her head to his waiting cock. "Oh, please suck me!"

"Honey, not now, I need to update my website, it really cannot wait."

"Yes, it can, Kath! You specifically started your business at home for the sole purpose of starting a family, you're delaying for no valid reason!" Greg firmly held the back of her head firmly in front of his cock.

"Greg, let go of me!" Greg promptly zipped up his pants asking while glaring at her.

"Well, when will you be? Next year, two years, three, you're not getting any younger, you know?"

"I don't really know, Greg!" Kathleen rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"You don't really want children do you, you fucking bitch?"

"No! I don't want to ruin my body, disrupt my life and career for a baby, Greg! I was hoping that you'd change your mind about that, I didn't take you seriously at the time," said Kathleen laughing nervously going to her computer station to work on her site.

"Well, for once you were honest about that! I'll be sleeping in my office suite until you find your own place; I see no reason for us being married." Well, at least Greg knew for sure and he wasn't as shocked as he thought he'd be.

Kathleen saw this day coming,

"I'll sign the papers, Greg! I never meant to hurt you in this way."

"I was honest with you from the first moment we met!"

"I know."

"Having children is important to me, I cannot force you to have them."

"I felt that our marriage was full without children."

Greg did not know what else to say as he walked away without commenting and packed his suitcase and headed to his downtown office suite.

Tuesday afternoon--1:15 p.m. at Ferrante Architectural Associates

It was 1:15 p.m. when Greg heard a knock on his door, he opened it and all at once felt like he was struck by a lightning bolt as he caught his initial glance of Matthew. His tall and slender, muscular frame, long blond hair secured, hazel eyes, luscious lips and the aroma of his musk immediately intoxicated Greg. Matthew's first glance at Greg with his tall muscular build and brown wavy unsecured shoulder-length hair, big brown eyes and warm smile, made him tongue-tied.

"Hi, uh, hello, you must be Matthew Hunter, I'm Greg Ferrante, please come in, I'm so glad that you've decided to accept my invitation to join the firm and have lunch with me today," said Greg blushing while guiding him inside his office suite and extending his hand widely smiling. "Wow, you're so much better looking in person, Matthew!"

"Oh, uh, He-, Hello, oh God, I, I'm so nervous, oh, oh gosh, eh, so are you! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Matthew grabbed Greg's finely manicured hand and shook it and then kissed him on the cheek. "Oh, uh, thank you, Greg, I, I'm honored that you invited me, I, I should've updated my photo!"

"Oh, thank you Matthew for that kiss, you're already on board, this is just an informal meeting, sit down on the love-seat, get comfortable and let's get better acquainted, I'll get you a drink, what'll you have?"

"I, I'm sorry for kissing you, I don't know what came over me, I'd like some white wine, please, thanks!" Matthew was still jittery, Greg was even better-looking in person, oh what a charmer!

"Oh, calm down Matthew, I'm not sorry you kissed me, I'm rather very flattered, never be ashamed of what you're feeling, I have a luscious Chardonnay cooling."

After he pours one for himself and Matthew he sits down with him on the love-seat, hands him the wine and said,

"I recruited you, Matthew, because I've heard many good things about you through the grapevine, your combining modern architecture and sculpture with the latest technology and communications has made you renown quickly. Your structures are inventive, playful and highly functional." Greg felt himself drowning in Matthew's eyes and those lips!

"I'm surprised as well with you asking me, I'm highly impressed with your ongoing projects outside, they're brilliantly displayed! You're an electrical genius a few steps ahead of everyone in the field. I'm able to achieve what I do by not taking myself nor my work too seriously. I must let you know that I just finished plans for the U.S Navy to refurbish the interior of several of their ships, I've branched out a little." Matthew wants to lose his fingers in Greg's hair!

"That's exciting to know, you would continue working on your ongoing projects, I could use you as a consultant/planner-developer until those projects are completed and I'll allow you to get your feet wet gradually instead of tossing you in head first."

"Oh, Greg, I'm grateful I'm able to see them through completion, the thing I like about freelancing and consulting is that I gain more experience in what I'm interested in pursuing next, I try to always stay on the cutting edge in our industry, I've turned down dozens of offers in the past six months, I like what you're proposing."

"I wouldn't expect you to do anything less, Matthew. You're a keen innovator, that's the main reason I wanted you, we share a similar vision for the future. You also have numerous influential contacts."

"They're more like pursuers than contacts, I still have several open contracts for consulting Greg!"

"I wasn't suggesting anything, Matthew."

"You should be aware that I don't have the final say on special project development teams; I solely make recommendations, then I troubleshoot and advise them accordingly."

"Your recommendations have plenty of clout, Matthew."

"Not in all cases, Greg, I don't sway towards any particular firm or group of specialists, I recommend the best of the best suited for each project, that's my philosophy," said Matthew assertively. "I did submit your firm for the Winslow Project, however they chose someone else."

"I wasn't aware of that, I appreciate the consideration," said Greg. "Matthew, I wasn't suggesting anything before, I think you misunderstood me."

"I didn't, Greg! Your name is among one of the giants of the industry, however, you've made a couple of indiscreet dealings which clouded the community's judgment of you slightly, yeah, Greg, I know about it! You are so much fucking better than that, and that's why you contacted me and as sure as there's a fucking hell that's why I'm still here!"

"You really know your shit, Matthew!"

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Matthew gave him a wink and a smile.

"Matthew, join me at the table, I've prepared a nice lunch."

"Greg, this office suite is incredible, I see you've thought of every detail, I doubt if I could have designed it any better." Matthew graciously helped Greg bring everything to the table and sat down.

"Matthew, so tell me a little about yourself."

"I am a native New Yorker, my parents still live here, are of German descent. They were both teens when I made an appearance in their lives, my sister Caryn, was born several years later, designs her own line of clothing and accessories. She's always being featured in Vogue and other fashion magazines, I'm really proud of her. My father's a personal trainer/nutritionist, mostly to the rich and famous, and my mom is a freelance marketing consultant. After college I traveled and took several courses in Europe before settling down in my present condo to begin freelancing. I have a beautiful red tabby, Twinkles, who's 11 months old."

"C. Hunter, oh yes, I've heard of her, she's quite a talent!"

"Caryn is very well-known."

"Are you married?"

"No, I'm single, I've had a couple of break-ups recently. "

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"I'm relieved now, the relationship wasn't going anywhere, and the other I'm waiting for things to improve, however it's for the best. Greg, are you married?"

"I've been married several years, my wife Kathleen just started her IT consulting firm from home. She owned several pieces of Caryn's collection. Unfortunately, I detest sharing this next piece of news with you. Kathleen admitted to me that she never wanted children. I just filed papers this morning, it's over between us!"

"Is she Kathleen Holmes, she uses her maiden name, I know and have consulted with her for some clients recently, she's well sought after."

"I know, she's married to her career."

"Many women are, Greg! It's pitiful that most women don't desire children these days; I definitely want to father children when I marry." He took a sip of wine and quickly changed the subject by complimenting Greg on his fine cuisine, "Do you cook like this often, every morsel is delicious and healthy?"

"Yes, I do cook sometimes, thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying everything."

"Greg, have you always lived in New York?"

"No, I lived in California for nearly four years with Carl, we traveled together and came home infrequently."

"That's right, yeah, you studied at Cal-Tech."

"Most of my friends have moved, only several have kept New York as their home."

"My friends are scattered all over, several have settled in the tri-state area, amazingly we're still close and keep in touch regularly. We're planning a kickass reunion in two years."

"Matthew, it's hard to believe that no lucky girl snatched you up by now, you're quite handsome and charming."

"Thanks for the compliment, however, eh, I'm gay, Greg. I uh, I'm sorry I kissed you before. I didn't want you to think that I was hitting on you." Matthew, without realizing it, laid his arm on the table, Greg's heart skipped a few beats,

"Well, Matthew, it would have been great if you did, I liked being kissed by you, don't be ridiculous, you don't need to be sorry. I wished you'd kissed me on the lips, your lips are so pretty, so full and inviting," said Greg grabbing Matthew's hand while looking into his large brilliant hazel eyes. Greg 's heart started racing, oh yes, he's gay and felt his penis growing. Matthew thought he was going to faint, this fucking hunk is available and is attracted to me. His heart was beginning to race and his cock was growing!

"Yo-,You did? Oh, then I'm very flattered by that!" Matthew became more aroused that Greg grabbed his hand.

"Matthew, when I opened the door and our eyes met I felt like I was struck by lightning! Be honest with me, you felt it too, that's why you kissed me, and that's why you're breathing heavily and blushing now."

"I cannot disagree with that, Greg, you're right. It happened with Steven too! When he left my condo the next morning after we met I knew he was the one!"

"Who's Steven?"

"I met this really beautiful, sexy blonde hunk at a gay bar a couple of years ago, we dated for over a year! Steven was straight, married, curious and looking for an escape! The first time I laid eyes on him, oh shit, Greg, I paid his bar tab just to speak with him. Steven was able to separate from his wife, however there were too many financial burdens plaguing him, I broke up with him, almost a year now, but I still love him deeply," offered Matthew sincerely.

"That must be very hurtful, I hope it works out for you eventually." Greg wasn't sincere about that, Matthew was so fucking hot!

"Thank you, I'm working on things privately and don't wish to contact him until everything is in place," said Matthew. "Greg, are you bisexual?"

"Not really, Kathleen was the only woman I desired ever, we were good friends. She was aware that I was gay when we married and I did fuck other men on occasion. After her I doubt if I'll ever go out with or fuck another woman." Greg squeezed Matthew's hand.

"You probably just came out of the closet before going out with her."

"Yes, and I was on the rebound from two relationships that went sour; I was vulnerable."

"Everyday new possibilities unfold, Greg!"

"That's how I felt when I woke up this morning."

"Greg, it's so refreshing to finally meet someone who is just about unattached."

Matthew did not move his hand and felt his cock growing and needed to adjust his manhood with his other hand and moved slightly in his chair. Greg noticed and winked at him. Matthew then shifted in his chair when pre cum spurted and dampened his briefs as well as the side of his shirt, for his huge dickhead protruded above his pants' waistline. Greg and Matthew stood up together,

"Matthew, you're obviously very much aroused by me, oh!" Matthew noticed the bulge in Greg's pants and they fell into each other's arms kissing each other hungrily on the lips. Greg's hand lightly brushed against Matthew's damp shirt and felt his dickhead. Greg's eyes nearly popped out of it's sockets when he saw Matthew's cum-covered dickhead protruding a couple of inches above his pants' waistline. "Oh, oh my God Matthew, you're fucking enormous and beautiful!"

"Are you ready to take on my eleven and a half inches and beer-can girth, because I'm just about to give up some more cum, oh, hah!" Greg quickly opened and lowered Matthew's pants and briefs. His large cock bobbed freely as he helped Matthew out of them and kicked them aside as more pre cum sprayed onto the floor. Greg dropped to his knees in complete awe and cupped both hands around it quickly lapping up the pre cum that remained Matthew's dickhead. Then he rubbed his face on his meaty shaft to feel the weight of it which pleasingly had a vanilla scent.

"I, I can hardly get my hand around it, oh, hah, I even have trouble closing my mouth over this killer dickhead!" said Greg as he continued lapping up more of Matthew's pre cum. "Ooh, you're fucking beautiful, oh fuck me Matthew!"

"Are you fucking sure?" asked Matthew smiling nervously while breathing heavily.

"Fuck yeah!" Greg took Matthew by the hand and lead him to his bedroom. After he closed the door and locked it he sat down on a chair and continued working Matthew's cock, he paid special attention to that highly erotic area right below the dickhead and licked it, swirling his tongue over it repeatedly.

"Greg, oh, yes, oh, Greg, oh, oh, hah, ooh, ooh, oh, please help me to the bed, oh, quick, my legs feel rubbery, oh, hah," said Matthew faintly on the verge of collapse. Greg lifted Matthew up and gently laid him on top of the bed kissing him passionately. "Thanks, I nearly collapsed, oh, hah, oh, hah, oh Greg, I'm giving up more, keep sucking until I lift your head, then get a condom."

"Are you sure that you're not coming now?"

"Oh, I, I'm sure, oh, hah, oh, ooh, Greg, quick there's more, hah, get it, oh, hah!"

Greg retrieved condoms and lube from his night-stand cabinet when Matthew gently lifted his head, unrolled a condom onto Matthew's cock then lubed it and his butt hole. He quickly assumed the doggie position.

"Fuck me, Matt, give me that bad boy!"

"Let me finger and taste you first," said Matthew lubing his fingers while slowly inserting them and moving them around, sliding them in and out then withdrew. Greg's cherry red butt hole was so pretty, he licked and sucked it while pausing in between to admire it. Matthew told Greg to assume the missionary position, "Listen Greg, as I enter you, please remember to inhale! I'll go slow, you're really tight." Matthew grabbed his four inch dickhead and slowly pushed into Greg's butt hole as Greg inhaled. Greg's face became strained and continued breathing deeply as Matthew advanced separating the gate of his love tunnel,

"Oh, ooh, hah, this is just my dickhead!'

"Oh God!"

"Inhale and I'll enter you more," panted Matthew who inserted three more inches then paused. "Give me a couple of cleansing breaths!"

Greg inhaled as Matthew pushed his last few inches into Greg's tight butt hole,

"I'm all in, Greg!" panted Matthew leaning over to kiss Greg.

"Oh, fuck, I have all of you, oh fuck it hurts and burns."

"Just keep breathing and it'll feel better," said Matthew compassionately kissing Greg on the lips.

"Fuck me Matthew, I want you!"

"Another cleansing breath and I'll start," said Matthew. Matthew kissed him again began thrusting into him.

"Oh fuck yeah, oh, hah, ooh, oh that's it, oh my fucking ass is splitting open, oh you're good, Matt, real good," panted Greg. Matthew paused to tongue kiss Greg, he then withdrew a little then plunged in, repeating it as Greg begged for more.

"Take my monster, oh yeah, oh how I love plunging into you, oh here, again, one more, then I'll continue banging the fucking crap out of you!"

"Oh yeah, bang me, oh harder, harder, oh fuck yeah, oh yeah, ooh that's it, oh, ooh, more, ooh, hah, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh fuck yeah!"

"Did anyone ever tell you how cute and sexy you sound while you're being fucked, it's so fucking precious Greg!"

"My Muffin, eh, Carl, used to say the same thing."

"Oh, hah, ooh, oh God Greg, oh, I'm almost there, oh, oh, hah, ah, ooh, ooh, hah," panted Matthew ripping off the condom and volleying five heavy creamy strands onto Greg's abdomen. Matthew collapsed on his back panting, his entire body was convulsing electrified by his climax, he was unable to touch his cock that was still oozing cum onto his stomach. Every time he tried to grab it another jolt emanated leaving him breathless, unable to move.

"Oh my God Matthew, are you okay?"

"Oh, hah, ooh, hah, ooh," panted Matthew nodding yes while grasping Greg's hand firmly reassuring him. Matthew took his still erect cock and stroked the last several rounds of cum with his body jerking from utter excitement and began taking cleansing breaths until he calmed down and his cock became limp. "Oh, oh, oh, Greg that hasn't happened since I last fucked Steven!"

Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers
12