Stopover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were on for a shag there, mate – mind if I have a feel, too?"

His eyes were looking past me and I turned round again. At the shock of his tap on the shoulder, I had released Carol – but she hadn't moved. She was leaning against the wall, her hands dangling by her sides, her dress still wide open, exposing her entire naked body! Her lips were slightly parted, her breathing jerky and excited, and her big brown eyes were wide, staring – but her gaze was fixed, not on me, but on the huge, swaying drunk by my side.

Stunned into complete inactivity, I stared at her, then at him, as his dulled eyes raked over Carol's full naked breasts, and the thick dark jungle between her parted thighs.

Then, in absolute astonishment, I heard her say in a low, tense whisper – "Come on, then – if you want – come and have a feel."

For a few tension-laden seconds, he didn't move, but then he lurched forward and put his hands on my wife's naked breasts. His hands were huge, virtually covering them completely. Carol, unbelievably, gasped, and a little smile pulled at the corners of her mouth. I saw the drunk's tongue come out to lick round his lips, then his hands squeezed Carol's tits, hard, and she moaned with pleasure.

"Oooooohhhhh," she whispered. "Yessssssss – hard – squeeze them hard. Squeeze my tits – yesssssssss ........."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Carol was staring into his face, with an expression on her own face which I had never seen before. She was encouraging him to squeeze her harder, to pull her nipples. Her eyes were fixed on him, as though I was a million miles away.

"Go on," she groaned. "Go on – squeeze my nipples – yes, like that – now kiss them – go on – put it in your mouth – oh, yes, suck it – oh, that's wonderful – oh, yes, yes, yes ......"

Then, as he took her left breast into his mouth, Carol grabbed his hand and pulled it down between her thighs.

"Do you want to feel my cunt, now – it's all wet, and ready – go on – feel it – feel how wet it is ......"

He pulled his head back and stared down between her naked thighs, then his hand cupped her groin, forcing his fingers between the soft flesh of her upper thighs. Carol took her hand off his and leaned back against the wall, her hands flat against the rough brickwork, thrusting the centre of her body hard against his groping hand.

I looked on, in stupefaction, as his fingers slid back and forth in the juices streaming down her inner thighs, and Carol's groans of pleasure and passion became more and more unrestrained. Her head was rolling from side to side, and her unfettered naked breasts were jiggling up and down as her hips pushed against his huge bony hand.

Then he withdrew it, slightly, and curled all his fingers up to his massive palm – except the middle one, which stood out, thick and straight – and he plunged it up through her bush, deep between her quivering thighs.

Carol's entire body stiffened and her mouth opened wide as she took in a huge, quivering, gasping breath, then she released a piercing shriek of pure ecstasy ......

Her joyous cry of pleasure jerked me, at last, out of my trance.

I grabbed the shoulder of the heavy tweed jacket and heaved the man backwards. He stumbled, tripped, and fell over, cursing, into the thick hedge. With one swoop, I pulled Carol's dress round her and manhandled her back to the car, dropping her into the passenger seat before racing round and starting the car and skidding out of the car park as though all the devils of hell were after me.

I made it back to the hotel in a matter of minutes, and threw a coat over Carol before rushing her into the entrance. Fortunately, the reception desk was temporarily unmanned and we were able to get to our room unobserved.

I slammed the door behind me and, breathing in short, almost panicky gasps, looked at my wife for the first time since I had dragged the old drunk off her. She was sitting on the end of the double bed, holding my coat round her, her head down, but her eyes looking up at me, through her thick eye-lashes.

She, too, was breathing quickly, and her eyes were glittering with an intense excitement. I realised that her whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Through a maelstrom of emotions, I became aware, gradually, that my erection had not subsided, and that the thing I wanted to do most, in all the world, was to roll Carol back onto the big soft bed and fuck her like I had never fucked her before.

I took a step towards her, and her head snapped up. One look at me told her my intent and she put her hands up, as if to fend me off. The coat fell open and I looked at her revealed body – it had never looked so desirable.

"Stephen!" she said, her eyes pleading. "Please – please – don't fuck me – not yet."

I looked at her, uncomprehending.

"Please," she went on. "Not for a little while ......" Her hands reached out and grasped the buckle of my belt. She pulled frantically at my trousers until they slid down to my ankles. Then she did something she hadn't done since the first year of our marriage – she cupped my balls with her left hand, slid the fingers of her right round the lower shaft of my throbbing cock, and drew the head into her mouth.

As her lips closed round the corona, I felt her tongue lick fiercely at my swollen, pulsating glans, as her hand slid wetly up and down the part of my shaft which was still exposed. I groaned and threw my head as I felt the pressure build up in my tight testicles – then I was pumping ferociously against the back of Carol's throat, my body jerking in long, shuddering spasms.

I could feel her jaw and throat muscles working as she swallowed my sperm, her tongue racing frantically round the pulsating head of my cock, licking and sucking every drop out of me, her hand squeezing it up my channel.

When, at last, it was over, my legs felt like rubber, and I folded, none too gracefully, on to the bed. Carol let my cock slide out from between her lips, but kept her hand round it as it slowly shrank back to normality. For a few seconds – minutes? – I was in that post-orgasmic state of euphoric bliss where your mind remains totally empty, cleansed of all thought.

I was dimly aware that Carol had removed my shirt – my shoes and trousers having long since been discarded – and, also, her own covering garments. It was still too warm to slide under the duvet and we lay, naked, on top of it, side by side, on our backs.


Usually, at this point, I would have been drifting contentedly off to sleep but, as soon as my mind began to function again, a whole host of questions began to plague me and, as I thought about them, I realised that the remembered images which provoked them were stirring further pulses of excitement at the root of my still quiescent penis.

At exactly the same moment, we each raised ourselves on to an elbow, and faced each other. I looked into my wife's eyes – now serious and, I thought, just a little apprehensive.

A rush of emotion overwhelmed me and I reached out and took her in my arms, hugging her fiercely. Burying her face in my neck, Carol wound her arms round me, in return, and pressed her body as close to me as she could. I felt her soft breasts squash against my naked chest and I tightened the pressure of my arms round her.

She was still shaking, a little, and I wondered if she was crying.

"Are you OK?" I whispered into her thick, slightly damp hair, curled round her ears. She raised her head a fraction to let me hear her reply.

"Yes. You?"

I nodded my head, and leaned back to look into her face.

"What happened?" I said. "I – you – what happened?"

We eased apart a little. I moved a hand from Carol's back and gently slid it over her left breast. She covered it with one of hers, and raised her mouth to kiss me. I expected her to taste a little strange, after having my cock in her mouth, but I couldn't detect any difference. It was Carol who eased her mouth away, first.

"I don't know where to start," she said. "As soon as we decided to do this trip, I wondered what we'd be like – just the two of us. It's been so long since we've been – alone. And – I thought about having a room where we couldn't be interrupted, or overheard."

She gave an embarrassed little chuckle.

"Actually," she went on, "that's why I started going to the gym, with Janice and Sonia – to do a bit of 'firming-up'!"

"You didn't have to," I affirmed, running my hand down over her hips, by way of reassurance, and she laughed – with, I thought, a hint of relief, that we seemed to be 'back to normal'. Her hand slid down between us and closed affectionately over my cock and balls. Her eyes closed, momentarily, and she gave a tiny shudder.

"Do you remember when we were passing Catterick? We were in a line of cars, all doing about eighty – and we passed a police car, in the inside lane."

I did remember, but had reasoned he couldn't possibly book all of us, so I just drove on, and got back into the inside lane at the next opportunity.

"Well, you know what I'm like," went on Carol. "I felt so guilty, I couldn't resist a sideways glance. There were two policemen in the car, just talking to each other. They didn't even look over, but – do you remember you once read out a letter to me from one of these magazines you get, sometimes? It was about a man who was stopped and breathalysed – and – and his wife went into the woods with two policemen, so that he wouldn't be arrested ......"

I did remember it. My balls tightened and I felt my cock stiffen slightly at the memory of it.

"The two policemen in the car reminded me of it," said Carol. Her voice was a little lower – a little bit breathless. "I sat beside you, wondering about how I would feel – if that was me. Walking into the trees – away from you, away from the car – with two men, knowing what was going to happen. Two men I didn't even know. How would I feel, knowing that I was going to be stripped naked? Knowing that they were going to put their hands on my breasts, and my bottom – and – between my legs. I even closed my eyes, to imagine it better. I though about them walking along, with me between them, their cocks getting hard inside their uniform trousers, as they thought about taking my clothes off, about seeing me, touching me – and then laying me down on the grass, and fucking me ......"

"And how would you feel?" I managed to breathe, my mouth dry as I, too, conjured up pictures in my mind's eye. My cock was fully erect again, and Carol's hand was stroking it, almost absent-mindedly – but her mind was elsewhere.

"Oh," she breathed. "Frightened – I'd be so frightened – but so excited! When I was thinking about it, in the car, I wanted to touch myself, I was so – sensitive – down there. I thought about me naked, them touching me, all over, and making me touch them – their hardness, through their trousers, and then about them opening their trousers and taking out their – penises."

"And then, about how I would feel as the first one entered me – how ashamed I'd be because it would be so easy, because I would be so ready – so moist. And then I started thinking they might not want me just lying down. Maybe they would want me up against a tree, or bending forward – the way you like it. Maybe they would want me to – to use my mouth ......"

Her voice trailed off. Her hand was now gripping my cock, hard, and I could feel the tension flowing through her.

"Oh, Stephen," she whispered, "I was so turned on. The thought of just fucking – being fucked by – two strange men. No love, no affection – just sex. Just fucking – like animals. All I was to them was a pair of tits and a cunt – a nice warm wet hole for them to stick their big hard cocks into, and fuck, until they came. And no choice – no 'woman's right to refuse'. I was just there for them to use – to fuck, until they had had enough, and then to walk away, leaving me lying on the ground, my cunt full of what they had pumped inside it."

Suddenly, she burrowed her head into my neck again, and her hand left my cock, her arms squeezing me with every ounce of strength she possessed.

"Hey," I tried to reassure her, my own mind a complete whirl, my heart thundering with excitement. "It's OK, my love," I whispered. "It's just a fantasy – we all have them – you know I do ......"

"Yes," she whispered back. "But – tonight – that man at the pub – if you hadn't stopped him, I think I would have let him ......"

"It was the shock," I said. "Your mind just stopped – reasoning – when he appeared. You were worked up – all ready for me to do it, and ......"

"No!" Carol interrupted, sounding almost desperate. "No! You don't understand, Stephen."

"Carol," I said. "Look – it's OK. It didn't happen – and, in case you hadn't noticed, what did happen is one of the most exciting things that's ever happened – for me – in my entire life."

And it was. I was still a million miles away from sorting out my long-term reactions, but one thing I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, was that the image of his hands enveloping Carol's naked tits, and groping her wet and ready pussy, and the sounds of her responsive moans of desire and pleasure, were seared into my consciousness for all time and I could not imagine that these memories would ever provoke anything but unadulterated arousal in me, in future.

Like now. My erect cock was as hard as if I hadn't had an orgasm for a month, and I was yearning to feel it enter my wife's welcoming pussy again ...... I pushed my hand between her thighs. Her lips felt full and moist, and her vagina opened like a flower under my probing fingers. I felt Carol's thighs part, and I slid one finger inside her, my thumb finding the hard bud of her clitoris, and sliding easily over it.

"Do you know why I didn't want to let you fuck me as soon as we got back?" she whispered, urgently. "It was because I could still 'feel' his finger inside me – inside my cunt – probing and poking. I didn't want to 'lose' the feeling. When he took hold of my tits, it was like being grabbed by two pieces of sandpaper – his hands were so rough, and hard. He made me feel like a complete slut – like a hooker, but without the money – and I loved it!"

"And it wasn't a shock, Stephen! He knew what was going on. When I left the car, and approached the pub, he was playing the fruit machine by the window. He looked out at me – he watched me all the way from the car. He must have seen you, too. He knew we were together – he knew we were playing a game."

"He never took his eyes off me all the time we were in the pub. I could feel him, watching me – I knew he was picturing me, naked, without my clothes. And it excited me – and it was OK, because we were only staying for a few minutes, and then going back to the hotel. I was going to tell you about him, then – I knew it would make you excited."

"And then you suggested we should do it outside. Of course, my first reaction was to say 'No' – and then I thought about him, watching – Peeping Tom – maybe masturbating while he watched – maybe letting me see him masturbate while you were fucking me. And that's what made me change my mind ......"

"I saw him come out of the door as we turned the corner to go behind the pub. I could hardly breathe with excitement, Stephen. When I stopped, against the wall, he was looking round the corner, and, when you grabbed me – oh, I couldn't believe it! – he came round and started walking towards us! I thought he would just stay there and look, from a distance, but he came right up behind you, and watched. He was right behind your shoulder and – I just lost control!"

"I was worried that you would just pull my dress up and screw me without taking my clothes off – that was why I asked you to take my tits out, then, when you started on the buttons at the bottom, I undid the top ones myself – so that he could see my tits, clearly, while you were bent down in front of me. I couldn't believe you didn't know he was there – I really thought you knew, and that you wanted him to see me, too!"

"I thought, when I started pulling my nipples, that he would touch me, then, but he didn't, and – and – I was disappointed! I wanted him to touch me and squeeze my tits with his big hands – and then he touched your shoulder, and I realised that you had no idea he had been there all along!"

"And you stood back, and left me, naked, against the wall. And I looked at him, looking at my nakedness, and I had never been so aroused! Every nerve-end in my body was standing up and still he didn't touch me. And I had to ask him, Stephen – I had to ask a dirty old man to give my aching tits a feel! And when he did – when he grabbed them with his filthy hard hands, and squeezed them, and pulled my nipples – I wanted more!"

"So I pushed his hand between my legs and pled with him to feel my cunt! You heard me – I begged him! And then, when he stuck his finger up me – that's when I wanted his cock, Stephen. I wanted him to pull out his cock and spread my legs and fuck me, while you watched. Oh, I wanted you to watch your polite respectable wife being fucked like an animal – by an animal – until she screamed for mercy ......"

At some point during Carol's 'confession', I had mounted her. She was now lying on her back, legs wide, my cock driving into her with slow, regular, deep strokes. Her voice, as she spoke, was breathless, not with contrition, but with steadily building excitement, as she – and I – mentally relived the events of the past few hours. Her arousal was at least matched by my own.

Her confession that she had deliberately displayed herself to the piece of human flotsam who had so recently taken such intimate liberties with her, far from horrifying me, had sent me into a fever pitch of arousal, and her final sentence provoked me right 'over the top'.

"Did you, Carol?" I stared down into her eyes as I withdrew, then slammed up into her harder than before.

"Did you want him to fuck your sweet pussy with his dirty hard cock?" I demanded, using the last vestiges of my strength to ride my wife harder than I ever had in my whole life.

"Did you want him to stick his cock into you until it hit the back of your throat and you could feel his sperm shooting into you – did you want him to make you come and come until you slid down the wall in sheer exhaustion?"

By now, she was screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and clutching me like somebody drowning, her body shaking uncontrollably in an endless series of violent spasms, and, from somewhere deep inside me, I at last dredged up the energy to heave myself over the edge of yet another orgasm, and pinned her flailing body to the bed as I pumped the last dregs of my semen deep inside her ......

As my personal collection of starshells burst into a myriad fragments inside my head, I could feel Carol finally slacken as her own climax waned. Her arms slid away and fell, limply, beside her, and she took a huge shuddering breath.

And, as the last vestiges of consciousness prepared to depart my brain, I heard her whisper – " But thanks for stopping me ......"

(As ever, e-mail comment is welcome, and will receive a reply, if a return address is provided.)

12