Stopping Her Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Dawn skipped through the unlocked door, hallooing and began babbling on about shit at work, and whatnot, non stop. Back out, nice frontal view of Michael's not particularly hard body. A modest amount of hair on his chest and groin, and his dick was circumcised. Hard to tell, but it looked to be of average size. Not much different from me and I presume Robert, really, other than his is uncircumcised, so I guess it's at least some small novelty for Dawn. Michael trotted over to her with a slowly swelling dick. Big kiss, lots of tongue, and Dawn reaching around, and spreading Michael cheeks. I couldn't see well, but I rather think Dawn's fingers were toying with his ass hole. Dawn broke the embrace "I'm going to get comfortable, and have a nice piss. You can put lunch on the table."

Hope she washes her hands, considering where her fingers had been. Dutifully Michel with wilting cock, laid out the food. Dawn came back around the corner, naked from the waste down, sporting a good nest of hair which is unusual in young women these days. She tossed her pants on the credenza, narrowly missing the clock radio/camera. I had a back shot of the blouse and bra coming off in one smooth yank, and flying across the bed. She disappeared back into the john and had her pee, and popped back out. Still naked, with smallish funnel shaped tits, jiggling with every step. I had seen her breasts quite often when she was nursing, but this was a much better context. Wow! In sitting down, she put one dainty foot on the chair and sat on it. With one foot on the floor, and the other under her ass, her pussy showed nicely.

Dawn was completely at ease, no winks, no erotic licking of lips, no hard nipples, sitting naked in the chair, and he across from her with a limp dick, eating a Mc Donald's Happy Family Meal. Ugh! What irony! I sure hope the sex will be better than the food. Obviously this has been going on a while. I was about to say they were like an old married couple, but of course they weren't because they were about to have a lusty afternoon fuck with someone else's spouse. When my wife was alive, she confined our sex to the bedroom on Sunday night, if she felt like it at all. I'm making up for lost time now, fer shure! Well, anyway, they looked really comfortable with one another.

Dawn babbled about work, bitching, gossip, what someone named Tony did, and what June said then..., and all the while Michael made the odd murmur, but saying the right stuff:

"What did you think of that? How did that make you feel?"

New age sensitive guy stuff. I tuned out the babble, and enjoyed the nude Dawn. Not skinny, not fat, nicely rounded everywhere, with broad shoulders and hips. Nice tits, 36 B, or so with large darkish nipples a little lower than is fashionable. Probably passes the pencil test, I.E., could you put a pencil under her tit, without it falling out. Michael too, had other things on his mind than her prattle, he had one hand on a cup of soda, and one finger of his other hand below the table, twirling his pubic hair, above a once more swelling cock.

Dawn daintily wiped her mouth with a napkin, crumpled up the burger wrapping, and stuffed it in the bag. "Now for my treat" and reached for the one, rather small cookie. Michael was an instant faster, and snatched it away.

"Give it to me, you prick! That's mine. If you wanted one, you should have said so, and I would have gotten you one."

"Dawn, if you want this cookie, you have to get down on you knees and beg, or I'm going to eat it."

"Fuck you, give it to me!"

"What did I say, down girl" and the son of a bitch snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor as you would to a dog. She complied, with some bitching, and kneeled upright in what I read as a submissive pose, knees apart, Hands clasped behind her back, head down, mouth open.

Michael broke the cookie into pieces, stood up, with his now hard cock sticking straight out, inches from Dawn's face. Chuckling, he carefully lined the pieces of the cookie on top of his cock. "Eat them my little Honey Cunt, but no hands. Any pieces that fall off are mine!"

"Deal, said Dawn, but I feed them to you." She daintily opened her mouth wide, engulfing both the head of his dick, and the first piece of cookie, closed her mouth, and his cock slid out of her mouth, with one less piece of cookie on it. She chewed open mouthed, showing the mashed cookie between her teeth. Not my idea of erotic, but of course it wasn't my one eyed snake she was dining off of. She got the second and third piece the same way, but she was running out of mouth.

On the fourth piece, she gagged on the cock, and the last two pieces fell to the floor. She scooped them off of the floor (so much for the germ theory of disease)

"Ok, three for me, two for you, that's fair, isn't it" She sat on the bed, and put one piece under her toes, and curled them to mash it. She hopped on the bed, sitting up with her legs crossed at the ankles sticking out over the floor, and said

"Go get it!" Michael dropped to his knees and bollocks hanging down. He licked the cookie from between her toes. He had gotten most of it, and she spread her toes like a cat and said

"Clean them, real good, all of 'em."

Michael sucked each toe, licking between and under every toe, even the ones that never saw the cookie, while Dawn lay on her side, watching over her shoulder. I watched the gentle shift of her breasts, as they swayed slightly.

"And now for the second piece..." she scrambled further onto the bed shoved a couple of pillows under her lower belly and rolled onto them propped up on her elbows, ass in the air, and tits hanging down. Michael looked at that lovely rounded ass, puzzled, and asked "Where's the cookie?"

With all the grace of a Flamenco dancer, Dawn snaked her hand high in the air, and downward in a graceful spiraling arc, her index finger came to rest pointing at the crack of her ass."

"Into the valley of darkness! Remember, no hands, Mikey!" Damned if Michael didn't slide up her legs, nuzzling and licking away, with his hands softly sliding over that luscious flesh. Thighs, ass cheeks, back, shoulders. Well I wouldn't have been too eager to get to the cookie, either. When his mouth began tickling the cheeks of her ass, one hand was toying with the hairs on the back of her neck, and the other reached around, and gently stroked her tit. Dawn was full of encouragement, murmuring sweet words that I couldn't quite make out. When he began licking the crack in her ass in earnest, Dawn was loving it. At first her cheeks were clenched showing off two dimples, but her toes were spreading and curling. "There's more a little deeper in, it feels wicked good from my end", and she spread her legs a bit, which loosened the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh god, I love that. Oh you nasty, nasty boy." As the licking continued, she spread legs wider, to slowly give him more access. After a few more minutes, with a groan, she relaxed the cheeks of her ass completely, and spread wider yet. Her ass cheeks were twitching, nipping at his tongue. After a few minutes of this, she pulled her legs up under her, and her ass rose into the air, ready for a doggie fuck. With that puckered brown rose above, and the somewhat trimmed pussy lips below, it was a lovely sight.

"Finish what you started, my fine cocksman! Stick it to me. I'm hot for a good fucking!." Michael needed no encouragement, and plunged into her but unfortunately in the process, blocked the view. Or improved the view if you were gay.

As they were both engaged having a nice fuck, and I couldn't see anything anyway, I left the computer recording the scene, and walked across the street to Dawn's car. I had planned to just park it on the other side of the building, but next to her car was a big white cube truck belonging to some tradesmen rehabbing rooms. You couldn't see what was on the other side of it from her room.

I pulled on a set of gloves, unlocked her car, got in, backed out, drove 50 feet and pulled in on the other side of the truck. I locked it up, and went back to my car.

The grand climax was no doubt recorded, but evidently the main event was over, as they were just billing and cooing. Dawn slid up the bed, and stuck her tit in Michael's mouth, and as he sucked and tongued it, she murmured encouragement. His hand slid between her legs, and she lifted one, and rolled back a bit, and presented a pussy sodden with cum. She was riding bare back. Not good. Michel was sliding two fingers in and out, with the heel of his hand pressing on her hairy mons, his fingers slid out of her cunt, across her clit and back in. For variety sake, from time to time he stroked the area between her ass and pussy.

Dawn began to buck her hips on his hand. The moans and groans began, and Michael slipped what I thought was a third finger in, sliding in and out, stroking her clit each time. Dawn crushed his face to her tit and son of a bitch, he slid one sloppy finger up her ass, then another, while his thumb worked her clit. Dawn shrieked in a hell of an orgasm, followed by a shudder or two, "Stop a minute, oh god, the fire works are still going off. Fuck, but that was good." She lay there with her eyes closed.

"Bet your asshole husband doesn't do you as good!"

Dawn's eyes snapped open, she reared up and slapped his face with a crack that left a red mark.

"Off limits! You know that!" she softened into a smile. "But you're behind" (pun intended?) "on the orgasm count, aren't you, my well hung Cock Horse."

Well, I thought, nothing is so true but thinking makes it so. His nasty bits were not a bit above average. "Where would you like to put it?"

"On your back, knees up. Come on, all the way." Her knees were on her tits, and her ass was well off the mattress. He pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, and her arms between her legs, and over the back of her knees, pushing them down to either side of her.

"Grab a hold of the sheet, with you hands, and don't let go. Pretend you're are tied up. If you let go for any reason, I'm going to stop immediately, get dressed and leave. Do you understand?"

What a sight she was. Her tits were scrunched together by her arms, her cunt and ass were up high, and her legs were splayed, causing her holes to spread open. I wondered if he was going to do the 'frog, jumping between two ponds' as Dawn obviously did dirty. It was quite an erotic sight. Had her hands been tied, with the rope under her back, she couldn't have even struggled, and you could finger, fuck, or suck either hole. He toyed with her, tickling and poking with his left hand, while with his right, he took a bottle of lubricant out of the ice water in his soda cup. She squealed as he squirted the freezing cream on her ass hole, and whimpered softly as he worked in it, his fingers plunging first one, and then two fingers into her ass.

"Michael stop that! I don't like it, Its filthy. No please, not my asshole, god no!" But her hands still clenched the sheet.

"It'll only hurt a little while, honeycunt, my cock is going to split your ass. You'll feel it all the way up your big filthy ass."

He slid his cock in her cunt, and began a long stroking, easily burying his cock balls deep. He couldn't possible reach any deeper, with each thrust, he wiggled a bit as he mashed her mons and clit. Dawn grunted with every thrust. He slowly slid his cock out, until the head popped out, and then plunged in, again and again. Suddenly he shifted gears, and began pulling out, rubbing her clit once or twice with his thumb, and then giving her one or two quick short thrusts, sliding no more than the head of his cock, before a swift deep plunge. Dawn never knew what he would do next, and her excitement ratcheted up.

Leaning on one arm, his other hand easily scratched and flicked and prodded both her nipples at the same time. Since she couldn't move, he had complete control.

"Tighten you pussy, squeeze my cock!" Her ass cheeks twitched as she squeezed his dick. He kept up the assault on her cunt. Poke, rub, thrust. After a bit, the cock came out, and he mashed it on her clit, and rubbed it back and forth. Dawn made and odd sound like mewing. Two quick thrusts deep into her cunt, Out his cock popped, and he aimed it at the back door.

Dawn let out a yelp as his cock slid into her ass, past the sphincter, but she never let go the sheets. He took a couple of shallow strokes in her ass, and then eased his cock all of the way out, and once more forced the pungent passage.

"Open you ass to me, you slut cunt, you're fighting me. Do it as if you were taking a shit!" Back up the ass, now fucking hard as he buried his cock deep into her ass. Dawn whimpering with each thrust. Pain or pleasure, who knows. Michael reached down, out of my sight, but presumably stroked her cunt and clit with his fingers.

"Does it hurt for my cock to be buried in you ass? Is my cock splitting you?"

"Oh god, it hurts so, stop, you're too big. You're hurting, Ahhh ehhh ehhh" with each plunge. Her toes were clenching and spreading, and the cheeks of her ass were milking his cock. The two of them were gasping and moaning in the throws of a bed shaking orgasm.

My own cock was throbbing, but no relief for me. Bad enough I was in a parking lot watching and illegally recording home made porn, without adding public masturbation to the crime. They lay panting and sweating, until Dawn said "uhh, get off me, I can't breathe". He rolled off and Dawn let go of the sheets, and lowered her legs. She shuddered with a mini orgasm, and grabbed Michael by the ear, and said "You made the mess. Clean me up with your lovely tongue" " Forget it Pretty Pussy. I don't mind a cream pie once in a while, but no chocolate for me. But, that's no reason for you not to enjoy.

And he stuck the cock that had been up her ass a moment before in her face. "No, Michael please." He reached over and pushed down on her chin, and her hand casually grabbed his balls, and she gave a squeeze and a yank. "Ow! Oh fuck! Bitch! that hurts, let go, for Christ sakes. All right already."

"Don't you ever try to force me to do something I don't want to do. Understand?"

Gorski nodded agreement. Dawn released her hold and hopped up, her pleasant, well lubricated ass cheeks slipping up and down as she walked around the bed into the bathroom "OK, we're running a bit late here, a quick shower and were out of here until next week. A good shagging does do me wonders. Look, my well hung friend, you've got some grooming issues here. Your homework assignment is to shave off the hairs on base of your cock, and clean off the hair on and around your balls. I'm tired of picking hair out of my teeth. You got that?"

I wish I could have heard what they were saying when the came down the stairs, and Dawn looked around for her car. She was gesturing to where she had parked it, pointing to where it had been, Michael and then to herself. Very animated! Very upset! They got in his car and I drove off.

Dawn realized that reporting a car stolen from behind the motel was problematic as someone might wonder why it was parked there. She spotted the wash and fold, and had Mikey drive her there while she rummaged around in her purse, finely picked up her cell phone and called the cops. My cell phone rang a few minutes later. It was Dawn asking me to pick up the rug rat at three thirty, as somebody had stolen her car.

"O gosh, Dawn, that's awful, when and where did it happen? Where are you? I'm over by Pep Boys, right now, I'll pick you up." Pep Boys was less than a mile away.

There was a long pause. The wash and fold was not that much better a place to get your car stolen than the motel. "That's OK Pops, I'm reporting the theft now, and have a ride home, but I don't know when the formalities here will be over. OK, don't worry about Bobby I've got you covered. Do you mind if I take him to my house, I've got some stuff to do on the car?"

"Sure, I'll have Bob pick him up on his way home. Look pops, if Bobbie's covered in oil and grease anything like last time, I'll kill you. He has his school clothes on."

Mikey dropped her off and she stood there until 5 minutes later, a township cruiser showed up, and the cop had her sit in the passenger's seat as he presumably took down all of her information. Dawn made up a story about broken washing machine.

The cop gave Dawn a copy of the report, snapped his writing case closed, and looked out the window. He opened the case and looked back inside.

"Mrs. Harlow, Isn't that your car in the motel parking lot? EWA572?" As it happened the truck had left, and her car was the only vehicle in that part of the lot.

"I...I...yes, I think it is. How did that happen?" The cop drove her around to her car. They looked it over for damage, and the cop looked inside.

"Mrs. Harlow, I don't know what game you're playing at, but it's a serious thing to file a false or frivolous police report. Why did you do so?"

"It wasn't frivolous. I don't know how my car got here! I didn't drive it there!"

"Is that your I-phone with the sunflower protector there on the seat? Doesn't look like something a car thief would have left."

She was starting to shake. "Yes, officer. Look I don't know what happened, I'm so confused."

"I can see you're upset. Look, sit down in the car. Start it up. Make sure it runs OK, and I'll be on my way. Sit here a bit until you calm down. Nobody got hurt, it's a slow day for the police. But do be more careful. What you do has consequences!"

The words "What you do has consequences" echoed in her head. She obviously remembered something that didn't happen! And then Mike. He didn't see her park her car, but he could see it wasn't there! But it was! All along it was there but not just her, but two people couldn't see it. My god! It couldn't be!

The junk cell phone rang. I heard Dawn muttering to herself. "It can't be happening. Son of a bitch!

Something on the other side is doing this! Jeasus!"

She dialed a number:

"Mike, the car was there! It wasn't stolen. Why didn't we see it?...Yah, the cop came, wrote it up, looked up, and right there, in the motel parking lot. There it was...no...no...Look My I phone was sitting right there on the seat. It's a $500 phone for god's sake. Who would steal the car and leave that. Answer me that will you?"

"Michael, the cop saw the car behind the fucking Holiday Inn. I filed a false report! No...he let it go, but I look like a nutter..."

Long pause here

"Not here, not next week. This place is bad luck...In fact, maybe we ought to cool it for awhile...Of course I'll miss you...Well I suppose the Motel 6 is OK. Not the one in Amherst, though the one in Holyoke...No shit it's a ways away! I live here, remember? Yah, same time...on a different day. Tuesday is bad luck... Wednesday? OK...No not next week! Take a week off. It's the week after next. Bye!"

I shut off the phone. Good! She wasn't so enthusiastic about the next time.

I must say Michael was persistent, but as we say in New England, the bloom was off the pumpkin with Dawn. In fact, the pumpkins were rotting in the field. In the off week, Michael had to beg to get her to keep her 'randy-vous' appointment.

That week end, I was over to their house, having coffee with Dawn:

"Dawn, what's wrong? You look haggard and, either really tired, or maybe not feeling so good."

"Oh, well, I'm having trouble sleeping lately. I think I need to get out and exercise more. I'm planning to start jogging again. Thanks for caring and noticing, it's more than the fruit of your loins did."

"Robert didn't notice?"

"Pops, he rarely does. He's like an energizer bunny. It's all work, the house and the yard. We just sit around in the evening watching TV. Or him on the computer, me reading."