Storage Wars: Nabila and Brandi

Story Info
Nabila tries to figure out how to get in Brandi’s pants.
7.7k words
4.58
34.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,400 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.


*

It came as no surprise to me that there were people who mistakenly believed that Nabila was a complete bitch. I'd been dealing with peoples' misconceptions about me for a long time so I understood. In fact, when Nabila and I first met, she initially approached me solely based on my appearance. Of course, I didn't mind because I thought she was pretty hot, too, but it didn't take long before she realized that I'm no dumb blonde. Had I been a dumb blonde, I suspect that, if we'd even ended up having a relationship, it would have been short-lived, though undoubtedly intensely physical. As it dawned on her during our first conversation that I not only could hold up my end of it but was keeping up with any topic she threw at me, she confessed that she had misjudged me. This led to a discussion about how people perceived her based on the reality TV show, Storage Wars, that she occasionally appeared on. Of course, I had no illusion that reality TV was completely real but she gave me the insider's view of how, even through editing the show, the producers could make it appear as though things had happened a certain way when in actuality they had not.

I had never seen the show before and therefore had no preconceptions about her so it may have been a combination of that and her realizing the truth about me that led us to spend that night together. I appreciated being able to enjoy her tight body, her big tits, her sweet ass, her hot pussy and her incredible oral skills then sit in bed and have an intelligent conversation as we recovered. As a result, we ended up spending a lot of time together right away, though not all of it in bed or even naked. When she found out about one of the storage unit auctions being filmed for use on the show, she asked me to come along with her to get a look for myself at how things went down. Then, when the show aired, I could see how it ended up being edited. It wasn't that she thought I didn't believe what she'd told me, but she thought I'd find it interesting to actually witness it firsthand.

Because I didn't watch the show, I didn't know any of the other regulars, although Nabila did introduce me to most of them. I got some good-natured grief about being Nabila's boy toy or being eye candy for the show but Nabila told me privately to wait and see what they all said on camera behind my back. Though I did ultimately find out that Nabila was accused of bringing me along just as a distraction, that definitely was not our intention. I did, however, have that impact on one of the regulars and it was so apparent that not only did we both pick up on it but when the show actually aired, that was one of the things that got played up and made more dramatic than it actually had been.

Brandi and her husband, Jarrod, are regulars on the show and Brandi seems pretty tough, though not as tough as Nabila, and she's definitely attractive, too, though not as attractive as Nabila. I could almost feel her staring at me regardless of where I was standing and I caught her looking at me countless times during the auction. I smiled my most charming smile at her when her husband wasn't glaring at me but I wasn't sure what else to do. Because she'd noticed it too, Nabila and I talked about it later and she didn't give me any of that "do you think she's pretty" crap; she straight out said that she thought Brandi was pretty hot and that she was sure that Brandi would look good naked.

I'm pretty sure I hadn't been dreaming about Brandi the next morning when Nabila noticed that I was pitching a tent under the covers. If I had been dreaming about her, I wish I could have remembered how she looked naked. Once Nabila flipped back the covers to expose my rigid tool then knelt beside me and wrapped her lips around it, though, any remnants of a dream about Brandi would have vaporized, anyway. I moaned as her lips moved up and down my cock and my gaze moved from her mouth wrapped around my tool to her amazingly succulent breasts and the curve of her sweet ass. When she straightened up on her knees, I was glad that so much sunlight was flooding into her bedroom because I loved to ogle her naked body. Her tits were unbelievable, topped with large, dark areolas and thick, hard nipples. She moved over me on her knees, grasping my cock and guiding it toward the dark brown strip of fur that surrounded her pussy.

We both moaned as her hot pussy engulfed my throbbing tool and she started to ride it. I reached up to fondle her succulent tits, brushing my palms over her hard nipples. We'd been together a couple of months by this point and I couldn't see myself ever tiring of her amazing tits. By the same token, I couldn't see myself tiring of anything about her, especially her sex drive. We were incredibly sexually compatible and it was rare that we weren't both cumming a few times a day. As she rode me harder and faster, I continued to caress her tits while also watching as they started bouncing. Her pussy, which had been incredibly hot and wet when my cock had first slipped into it, became even more so the longer she was riding me. I was nowhere close to cumming yet, but I knew she was building toward her typical momentous orgasm.

When she leaned forward, planting a hand on either side of my head, her tits were right in my face so I took the opportunity to lick and suck her thick, hard nipples. She moaned even louder as I did this, rocking up and down on my cock hard and fast. I reached down for her ass while continuing to orally work on her nipples, pulling her down on my cock each time she rocked backwards while pushing up into her as deeply as I could. I don't know if I could have said which I loved more: having my hands on her bare ass, licking and sucking her hard nipples or sliding my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Fortunately, there were many times that I didn't have to choose one over the other and could simply do all three at the same time. It appeared that she loved all three, as well, as her pussy continued to become even hotter and wetter the longer she rode my cock and the closer she got to cumming.

Finally, she slammed herself down on my cock and just sat there, her body shaking as her orgasm coursed through it. I let my head drop back and stared at her succulent tits, though my hands remained on her ass. I knew that, once she'd finished cumming and had recovered enough, she'd move right on to whatever she wanted to do next. This time, she rolled off and lay beside me, her chest still heaving as she continued to catch her breath. She didn't need to send me an engraved invitation, though, and I was quickly on my knees, straddling her as I lay my cock between her titties. I squeezed them together around my throbbing cock and started to slowly fuck her cleavage, savoring the feel of the soft, smooth skin against my tool.

She was watching the head of my cock as it barely peeked out from between her tits while my attention was on her nipples and areolas, which my thumbs were brushing over as I held her tits together. Her hot, wet pussy had felt incredible as I'd slid my cock in and out of it but her tits felt an entirely different kind of incredible as I fucked them. My orgasm was slowly building and I tried not to pick up the pace but only managed to be minimally successful with that. I wasn't fucking her tits hard but, as I got closer and closer to cumming, I was fucking them a bit faster. The level of pleasure that I was feeling continued to build until I started spewing onto her sternum with a grunt. Her eyes went wide and she stuck out her tongue as my cum repeatedly spurted toward her. I continued to slide my cock between her succulent tits even after I was spent, stopping only once it had started to soften.

I moved off to lie beside her as she used a finger to clean off the cum and feed it into her mouth. Once she was done, she smiled sheepishly at me and we both got out of bed, heading down to the kitchen for coffee. We were sitting naked at the table a little while later, each with a cup of steaming coffee in front of us, when she confessed something to me.

"You know," she said, "I actually wouldn't mind getting my hands on Brandi's body."

"Yeah, you and everyone else at those auctions," I replied, "but, unlike them, I believe that, if you put your mind to it, you can make it happen. I assume you're working on a plan."

"I haven't given it too much thought yet," she said, "I suppose I could just invite her over for drinks sometime."

"Hmm, I don't know," I responded, "Sounds a little predatory. Invite the young lady over, ply her with alcohol, have your way with her."

"Well, help me think of something then," she requested.

"What about the pool?" I asked after we'd been sitting quietly, thinking, for a bit, "Invite her over to swim. You're both in your skimpiest of bikinis. I start slathering you with sunscreen, making sure I get it all over your tits and ass and inner thighs while she watches. Then you ask her if she'd like you or me to take care of her. If she chooses you, you're in like Flynn."

"That sounds an awful lot like one of those stories we were reading on that erotica website the other night," she replied, "the one with the two big-titted girls and the four guys putting sunscreen on them then fucking them all night."

"Oh, yeah, right," I replied, sporting wood under the table as I'd been picturing the two of them.

"Plus, on the off chance the weather is bad," she continued, "we'd need a back-up plan."

We sat there, drinking our coffee and thinking, though I admit that I was thinking more about big tits, bikinis and sunscreen.

"I've got it," she finally said, "Spa day! I invite her to join me at the spa, say I won a spa day for two or something. Tell her it's not about forming an alliance or anything but something like how we need to be united in the face of this skanky ho they're trying to make a regular on the show."

There was new couple the producers were apparently trying to get to regulars status and the woman was at least as well-endowed as Brandi, though maybe not quite as much as Nabila, but certainly not nearly as pretty as either of them. She did, however, wear low cut tops and shorts or skirts that were very short. Brandi and Nabila weren't against wearing something tight to show off what the good Lord gave them but neither was willing to expose more than was necessary since the show was supposed to be about storage unit auctions, not about tits. There had been some grumbling about this woman among the regulars, including the guys, which was a clear indication that her presence wasn't appreciated. I hadn't met her the day I was there, but I trusted Nabila's opinion.

I don't know if she started thinking about what she wanted to do to Brandi or maybe just about seeing her naked at the spa, but Nabila got up and came around to me as I stared at her hot body, her tits bouncing as she moved. I was still sporting wood from thinking about the bikinis and sunscreen so I moved my chair out from the table and she smiled widely when she saw my throbbing tool. She straddled me on the chair, holding the back as I guided my cock to her approaching pussy. She lowered herself onto it and we both moaned, then she brought her lips to mine as she started to slowly ride it. As we started to make out, my hands went to her sweet ass and caressed her soft, smooth cheeks as they moved up and down. Once again, her pussy was hot and wet and felt incredible as it moved up and down my cock and I knew I only deserved partial credit for getting her that way. If thinking about getting naked with Brandi got her that worked up, I had no doubt that she'd actually successfully end up naked with her.

As she picked up the pace while her pussy became even wetter and more engorged, she ended up having to pull her mouth from mine so that she could moan freely. She threw her head back allowing me the opportunity to watch her tits bouncing while still holding her ass. I started forcing my cock up each time she came down to give her as much of it as I could manage while pushing her closer and closer to her second orgasm of the morning. I could tell by then, by the noises she was making and the way her pussy was feeling, when she was right on the verge of cumming and, though it typically didn't take much time, she was there even more quickly than normal. Just as with earlier that morning, she was way ahead of me but I knew that she'd take care of me in a highly pleasurable way after she'd cum.

As I watched her tits bouncing even harder the closer she got to cumming, I was once again grateful for our fortuitous meeting and that I was actually able to keep up with her sexually. When she dropped down hard on my lap, her tits gave one last bounce then jiggled as her body trembled while her orgasm washed over her. She let out a noise that sounded like a combination of pleasure, relief and gratitude, if that makes any sense. She humped my cock a couple more times as she was cumming but, once she'd apparently finished, she sat still with it still embedded inside her as she was catching her breath. When she finally came back to herself, she opened her eyes and smiled at me, then gave me a quick kiss before climbing off my lap and kneeling in front of me. The first thing she did in that position was to squeeze my still rigid cock between her tits and slide them up and down it. Of course it was much easier the way we'd done it earlier that morning but I appreciated the effort and savored the pleasurable feeling, then didn't hold it against her when she didn't try to do it for long.

When she let go of her tits, she grasped my cock and pumped it while licking around the head before engulfing it in her hot mouth. As much as I loved fucking both her tits and her hot pussy, her oral skills were quite noteworthy and I always relished her blowjobs. Though it wasn't the first time I'd been sitting in her kitchen naked in the morning light while she expertly sucked my cock, I still found the situation added to the eroticism of the act, almost as though somebody could walk in on us at any moment. What I really liked was that she was so worked up that she had to take me right where we were at the moment. To have the body and the beauty she had and still be so highly sexual was combination of traits that I was thankful for every single day.

I watched as her lips slid up and down my shaft, no longer even thinking about Brandi or bikinis or sunscreen. The pleasure I was experiencing was all due to Nabila's talented mouth and she had my orgasm building steadily. Even when she paused to give her jaw a break, tonguing my balls while pumping my cock in her hand, the level of pleasure didn't diminish. My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming and she remained focused, enthusiastically sucking me. When I finally exploded into her mouth, she didn't even hesitate but continued to blow me even as she was swallowing my load. She nursed every last drop out of me then let my cock fall from her mouth as she sat back on her heels.

She wanted to get her plan in motion as quickly as possible so, after we'd showered together, and fucked again, she headed off to the spa to get a gift package for two. The next time there was an auction, she went with the primary goal of getting a chance to talk to Brandi and the secondary goal of buying units. She didn't have me go along but told me later how she and Brandi had bonded over disparaging remarks about Casey's revealing outfit of the day and how, if she took her top off, her tits would probably be down at her knees. Before the day was over, she'd found the opportunity to invite Brandi to join her at the spa while explaining the goal of solidarity against Casey. She told me that Brandi seemed surprised but not suspicious and thought it would be a fun opportunity for the two of them to bond further. Nabila just told her to check her schedule then she'd go ahead and book it.

It didn't bother me in the least when she arrived home that night completely fired up over Brandi and took out her sexual aggression on me. After fucking my brains out, we talked about the plan for the day at the spa because, since she wasn't certain that Brandi was bisexual, she figured I should be there. Since we both knew that Brandi was attracted to me, if she didn't have any bi experience, it made sense to us that it would be easier to initiate some if I was involved. Obviously the two of us weren't going to seduce her right there in the spa so we decided to get a room since the spa was integrated within a hotel. We then came up with a plan to get her up to the room and agreed that it made sense to get it for the night before, too. This would assure that Nabila had a key to the room when they were done at the spa and they wouldn't have to waste any time going through check in. It would also make it less suspicious that I just happened to be there when they arrived. Once Brandi called Nabila with a day that she was free, Nabila booked their treatments and the room after telling Brandi to make sure that she planned on spending the entire day at the spa.

On the morning of their treatment, Nabila made sure that she was down in the lobby of the spa waiting when Brandi arrived. Since I wasn't there, she told me all about the day after the fact. The first thing they did after checking in was to go into the locker room so they could strip down and slip into robes provided by the spa. I could just imagine how anxious Nabila must have felt as well as how horny despite the number of orgasms I'd been able to provide her with since we'd checked into the room the previous afternoon. She said she was just trying to remain completely casual, as though she undressed in front of other women all the time, rather than trying too hard to catch a glimpse or two of Brandi as she undressed. She just started stripping off her clothes and stood there chatting with Brandi as she pulled her dress up over her head.

She took the opportunity while Brandi's head was inside the dress to stare at her in just a bra and panties, which was the same thing she had on by that point. As Brandi was hanging her dress in the locker, revealing that her panties were of the thong variety, Nabila reached back to unfasten her bra so that she was slipping out of it just as Brandi turned back toward her. She pretended that she didn't notice as Brandi stared momentarily at her succulent breasts before she turned to put her bra in her locker. When she turned back, Brandi was slipping out of her own bra.

"I don't know what Dave Hester is talking about," Nabila said, taking the opportunity to admire Brandi's tits, "those look 100% real to me."

"Yeah, what a dick," Brandi replied, cupping her tits, "but I assume he doesn't have much experience with tits in three dimensions."

They both laughed as they simultaneously started to slide their panties down, their big tits swinging. Although she would have preferred to watch Brandi's tits swinging, then take a look at her from behind before getting a look at her fully naked, Nabila was confident that she just needed to be patient. She did glance at Brandi's pussy as they both straightened up again and was pretty certain that Brandi did the same.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,400 Followers