Store Security

Story Info
Former cop exacts his revenge.
8.9k words
4.18
80.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my first stories-written about 10 years ago.

*

Dan was a bitter man.

What happened wasn't his fault, not really. Dan had been on top of the world only five years ago. A good job on the police force, a wife who loved him, two kids, the house in the suburbs and two cars in the garage were all his. Then came New Year's Eve, 1996.

Dan had to work on New Year's. He was working the night watch in the heights. The heights was the neighborhood to live in, it was where all the politicians, business owners and "old money" lived. Dan actually liked working the heights beat, even though the wealthy residents were often royal pains-in-the-ass, they were the type to solve their problems with lawyers rather than .38 specials.

At 12:33, Dan and his partner took a call for a disturbance at one of the houses on Strawbridge Drive. As they pulled up to the house, actually an 8000 square foot mansion, Dan was sure of what he would find inside. He could already hear the female screaming "Don't touch me" from the house. Dan was sure it was some millionaire and his drunken wife going at each other, probably about the color of the napkin holders.

As soon as he walked in the door, Dan knew something else was wrong. There were two people in the living room, a man and a woman. The man Dan instantly recognized as the mayor, and the woman was definitely not the mayor's wife.

Dan turned on the lights, and the situation got more complicated. The woman was not a woman, but an 18-year old girl. And the reason she was screaming was obvious. Her clothes were ripped off, her tits were hanging out of what was left of her bra, and the remains of her short dress was hanging from her, not really covering anything. The girl was bruised in numerous places, and from the amount of cum running down her leg, obviously had just been fucked.

Dan knew it was going to be a touchy situation, but decided to play it "by the book". He called the rape squad, the detectives, and arrested the mayor. Alerted by their police scanners, soon the press showed up. In short, it became a major media event, and the mayor was hauled off to jail on the 6:00 news.

But justice is not a simple thing. The mayor had been mayor for 25 years, and was a political creature with a lot of markers scattered throughout the state. He started calling them in. The police detectives couldn't be sure about their fingerprints. The local police lab reported that the semen sample recovered from the girl was contaminated, and could not be used to identify the rapist. The girl's story was rendered suspect when her supposed drug-dealer materialized out of nowhere and told a credibility-straining tale of her use and abuse of Quaaludes. The mayor, a very upstanding member of his church and every civic organization in town, told a story about how he was driving by and heard the screams, and went to investigate. In short, by the time it came to go to trial, the only people who believed the mayor capable of rape were the girl and Dan.

Chapter 2

It was Dan's day off. He was sitting on his front porch, taking the day to relax when the limo drove up. A tall man walked up to the porch and introduced himself as Mr. Harper.

"Dan, I understand you recently applied for a second-mortgage on your house." The man spoke to Dan with no emotion, no feeling, not even bothering to look up from his clipboard.

"Well, yes," Dan replied, but how do you know? Are you from the bank?"

The man snickered. "You might say that. Let's just say I work for a large financially-minded organization. I know it is your day off, soI will be brief. You have a $133,362 mortgage on your house, $15,503 in car loans, and $8323 in credit card debts. All I ask is a simple favor, and all those debts will be paid off by 5:00 this afternoon."

Dan's police instincts went to red alert. He knew what was coming, but felt compelled to play the hand anyway. "Just what sort of simple favor did you have in mind?"

"Now Dan, we both know that that girl was stoned and out of her head. She wouldn't have known if the mayor, Pee Wee Herman, or little green men from Mars had fucked her silly. She just picked on the mayor because he was a good enough man to hear her screams and look in the house to see what was happening. He is actually a hero, a concerned citizen. The tall man said this without a trace of irony or smugness. Dan had the impression he actually believed it. "All you have to do is change your testimony just a little bit, and forget that the mayor's dick was hanging out of his pants and dripping cum on the rug when you arrived."

Dan came from a long line of temperamental Irish cops, and he heard himself ranting at the tall man without ever having consciously made a decision. "Get the fuck of my porch, and go back to your pervert mayor and tell him if I ever see him within 50 feet of a teenage girl, I will be a concerned citizen and cut his nuts off."

"You're making a mistake, young man. The mayor is in a strong position to reward his friends, and make life miserable for his enemies. Please think carefully before you decide to do anything fool..."

"Get the fuck out of here."

Dan related the whole conversation to his wife. His wife was less than supportive. "You had to go and be Mr. Fuckin' Righteous and turn down the money. And for what? The prick is going to get off, and you are going to be on the shit list," she screamed.

Two weeks later, it happened. A random search turned up a joint in Dan's locker at the police squad room. Dan was formally warned that he only was allowed two strikes and had just used up one. Two days later, another joint was found. It didn't matter than Dan had never even smoked a tobacco cigarette, let alone a joint, and never failed a drug test. He was fired, and fired in a very public manner. Next came the IRS, all of a sudden Dan owed $50,000 in back taxes and penalties. His insurance was cancelled. His car and house loans were called in and foreclosed. Even the Jehovah's Witnesses stopped knocking at his door.

Dan's wife divorced him, and managed to get what little he had left. Dan was down to a rusted 1974 Dodge Dart, a ratty apartment, and a job as a night watchman at the local high-end department store. After 6 months of walking around at night with a flashlight, Dan got a promotion to plain-clothes security. It was the first thing that had gone right in 2 years, but Dan was still bitter. He hated his life, his job, and the rich, powerful people who ruined his life.

Chapter 3

One day Dan was working his shift, walking through the "women's accessories" section of the store. Dan was always a good cop, and his instincts did serve him well in his new position. The woman was just too unnatural not to arouse Dan's suspicion. She would pick up an expensive handbag, put it over her shoulder, and walk over to the mirror to see how it looked. Finally, Dan saw the switch. She left her old purse, empty no doubt, on the shelf and walked toward the door with a brand new one.

Dan waited until she left the store, and then confronted her. This is where it got a little dicey. Dan had no more authority than any other citizen did, and it was a mixture of bluff and intimidation by which he got the woman back into the store and into the security room.

Dan recognized the type. The woman was quite pretty and well dressed. She was about 30, tall, 5'9", long, black hair, green eyes and a very pretty face. She had a set of tits her husband no doubt paid good money for, and a tight little ass. She was wearing a silk blouse with a frilly bra underneath, black slacks and black heels. The slacks were carefully chosen, just tight enough to show off her ass, and a hint of her pretty little mound in front. The curves of her thighs and butt were evident, as well as what promised to be long, silky legs. Dan had escorted her into the security room and had her seated in front of the lone table in the room.

"Do you have any idea who I am?" asked the woman. "I am Mrs. George Wilson, and my husband is the District Attorney in this county. Do you really think any cop will arrest me? Now let's stop this silliness, I will pay for the bag, and you can go back to counting shopping carts." With that, the woman got up to leave.

"Sit down, please, Mrs. Wilson. You are under citizen's arrest. I will notify the city police that I have detained you, and they will be here shortly." Dan had grabbed at her arm to steer her back into the chair. The woman grabbed his hand, scratched him with her impeccable nails, and made another step toward the door.

Something snapped inside Dan. "Sit the fuck down in that chair. One more fucking word out of you, bitch, and not only will I call the cops, but I will personally make sure that the gossip editor for the Daily Tribune is here, and gets a picture of you in handcuffs."

"Fuck you," screamed Mrs. George Wilson. "I'll have your job-"

"You can have my job," answered Dan. He picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Give me the city desk, people-you-know editor". With that, Mrs. Wilson turned pale. She reached over and hung up the telephone.

"Look, this is crazy. I only stole the purse as an impulse. I can certainly pay for it. And look, I'll tell you what, I'll make it worth your while- how about $500". With those words, she turned to Dan and smiled. It was the kind of smile that made Dan hate rich woman. She had the perfect white teeth, pretty face, smooth skin, and silky hair that only came with thousand dollar cosmetics from Paris. As a final touch, when she talked with Dan she thrust her chest out, making sure her nipples poked through the blouse and bra she was wearing.

"OK, bitch, I'll take the $500." Mrs. Wilson got up, pulled a wallet out of her pocket, counted out 5 crisp $100 notes, and turned toward the door. "Just a minute, honey. How do I know you didn't steal anything else?"

"Of course I didn't take anything else. I have wasted enough time with your foolishness and wish to take my leave of you."

"Stop right the fuck there. I am not finished with you yet."

"Oh but you are," answered Mrs. Wilson.

"Oh, but I'm not." Dan pointed to the security camera in the room. "I have video of you, bribing me not to turn you in. I can't image what the local Fox channel would pay for that. There must be a 'Worlds Nastiest Rich Cunt' series in the making by now." Dan grabbed her by the arm, led her back to the center of the small room, and ordered her to empty out her pockets.

Mrs. Wilson turned her pockets inside out. All she had was a driver's license, a few hundred more in cash, and a tube of lipstick. Dan picked up her license and looked at it. "Karen, is it? OK, Karen, I can see you don't have anything else in your pockets, but still, there are ways of hiding things." Dan smiled at her, and in his sweetest, most quiet and calm voice, said "take off your blouse."

"WHAT? No way, mister. I'll call the cops myself."

Dan just smiled and handed her the phone. "Try to make it a quick call. I need to call the Tribune when you are finished."

Karen didn't move a muscle. After what seemed like an eternity, she stood up, and turned away from Dan. Karen walked over to where the surveillance camera was, and hung an old jacket she found in the room over the lens. Dan laughed, knowing that Karen didn't realize there were two cameras, and the second was well concealed. Karen pulled the silk blouse out of her slacks, and one-by-one, popped open the buttons. When the blouse slipped off her shoulders, Dan was rewarded by the sight of her pretty back, nice and tan, certainly without tan lines.

"Turn around." When she turned, Dan could see her luscious tits, constrained by the silky bra. It was sheer enough that her nipples just poked through, and the tops of her tits were not covered at all. Again, there was not a hint of tan lines.

"Satisfied, pervert?" snorted Karen.

"Yes, very much so. And yet, how am I to know that there is nothing hidden between those lovely tits? Why don't you step over here so I can check, it will only take a second." Karen took her time, but in the end walked over and stood in front of Dan. Dan reached up and put his hands around Karen's back. Slowly, he worked his way around the sides of her breasts, kneading and squishing them through the bra. When he got to the front, he slid his hands to the tops, where her tits were uncovered. Dan rubbed his hands over the tops of her breasts, then slid his left hand between her breasts and down inside her bra. "Don't see nothing yet", he said.

Karen had a look on her face that would crack cast iron. Her lips, already in a permanent pout, were even more upturned, with her white teeth showing through. "I hate you, you sick fuck," she hissed.

Dan couldn't have cared less. He now moved his hands to the bottom of her tits, and cupped them in his hands, bouncing them to see if they contained any contraband. Finally, he used his thumb and forefinger of each hand to pinch her nipples, first gently, then hard, then very hard. As he did this, Karen's nipples grew hard to his touch. "This seems suspicious. I think you may be hiding something here like jewelry or something," said Dan. "Take the bra off."

Karen thought about protesting, but the thought of her picture on the society page in handcuffs made her think better of it. She resigned herself to Dan playing with her tits, and reached around and unclasped her bra. Her tits sprung out, erect and firm. Karen had 34C breasts, with no sag and a perfect wineglass shape. Her husband called them just the right size for sucking on, something she loved. Her nipples were not very long, but they got as hard as steel when she was aroused, or angry. Her nipples were as hard as they ever got.

Dan repeated his breast examination, this time without the bra. He loved the feel as he cupped them from underneath and got them bouncing, first in sync, then alternating. Dan found the small tattoo of the butterfly on the underside of Karen's left breast, and started flicking it with his finger, until it got red and obviously hurt, but Karen was too proud to admit to the pain. Finally, he amused himself by pulling on the nipples until her tits stretched up in the air, then letting them go. Karen had a scowl on her face, but didn't say anything.

"Satisfied now, you fuckin' pervert?" snarled Karen.

"I wish you would stop calling me that," said Dan. "Besides, we are almost done. Just take off the rest of your clothes, and then I can let you go on your way."

"Hey, look- I let you play around bouncing my tits, but that is it. Bad enough I let you pull my nipples until they hurt, but there is no way you are getting inside my pants. Forget it!" Karen gave Dan her best intimidation look.

"Suit yourself, bitch." Dan got up and started walking out. "Of course, I don't know how you are going to explain the article in the gossip section about how a store security guard knew about your tattoo. The newspaper won't say where it was, of course, but you husband will recognize the description, now won't he?"

"OK, your win. But please, I'll just take my clothes off for a

minute and then I want to-... "

"What the fuck is with you? I make the rules here, not you. You will take off your pants, you will take off your panties, and you will sit your ass up on that table and spread your legs for me, and you will do it before I count to 10." Dan surprised even himself with his tone. He knew he hated rich bitches, but didn't know he had this in him. He almost started to feel a little compassion, until he remembered the reason he was so sexually frustrated was because his own wife had left, all because of...

Dan was brought back to reality by Karen sitting on the table and spreading her legs, wide. Her thighs were perfect, smooth, and led up to a fantastic looking bush. Karen had trimmed her pubic hair just enough to let her pussy lips poke through. Her lips were a delicate shade of red, and from where he stood, Dan could just see the tip of her clit poking through. He wasn't sure, but he thought he saw a small drop of moisture. Certainly it smelled like sex. "Boy, I don't know, it sure looks like you might be hiding something in there."

Dan walked over to Karen, and put his hands on her knees. Slowly, he ran his hands up the inside of her thighs, finally getting to the soft fold where her legs met her crotch. He ran his fingernail over this spot, being rewarded with a gasp as Karen drew in a breath. Next he slid his hand over her bush, taking time to caress the soft hair and allowing the back of his hand to brush over Karen's pussy lips. Karen gasped again, and drew in a quick breath. "I knew you would like that, you slut."

"Shut up and get on with this." Despite Karen's harsh words, Dan knew her body was betraying her. Already he could feel the moisture on his hand from Karen's labia. He allowed more pressure on his hand, and with his index finger began tracing a line around the folds of Karen's cunt. He was rewarded with a small gush of moisture which sprayed all over his finger. "My god," thought Dan, "she's one of those."

Karen began squirming as Dan kept up the pressure on her pussy. Dan took his left thumb and forefinger and grabbed hold of Karen's clit. He squeezed it until Karen tried to pull away, backed off a little, then squeezed it again. Soon he was pressing just about as hard as he could, and Karen made no move to free her clit from his grasp. With his other hand, he worked one, then two, and finally three fingers inside her pussy. Karen was sopping wet. Dan used his middle knuckle to grind against the roof of Karen's pussy, and was rewarded with a strong contraction as Karen tried to pull his fingers further inside of her. Karen was now pinching her own nipples, and was moaning- Dan hoped the room was reasonably soundproof. In another minute, Karen started shaking all over. Dan was amazed as she pulled on her own nipples and ground her snatch into Dan's hand. With a loud gasp, Karen shuddered one last time, and collapsed onto the table. If Dan had given a damn, he would have seen a smile on her face.

But Dan didn't give a damn. In fact, he was angry. Here he was, trying to molest the hell out of some rich bitch, and the fucking broad enjoyed it. Dan stepped back and took off his pants and shorts. His dick, all 6" of it, stood at attention. Still angry, and hornier by the minute, Dan grabbed Karen by the ankles, and pulled her roughly off the table so she was facing him. Dan then forced her shoulders around, grabbed her tits, and used them as levers to pull her down so she was standing, but now bent over the table.

Dan came up behind her, and smacked her ass. He did it hard enough that her whole body shook, and watched as her tits bounced, then came to rest against he edge of the table. He did this a couple times, each time a little harder then previous. He was mesmerized by her tits bouncing like they did, finally coming to rest and hanging down.

Finally, Dan grabbed one ass cheek in each hand, and forced them apart. Karen's pretty rosebud of an asshole came into view, and Dan pressed his dick against it. "No, please, I have never done that."

"That makes two of us honey. And if I were you, I would take some of the juice your cunt has been putting out and rub it around your asshole, and I would do it now." Karen complied, using her fingers to probe inside her cunt, and then rubbing them against her ass. Dan lost patience, forced her hands out of the way, and rammed his dick into her ass.

Karen screamed, louder this time. Dan pulled nearly all the way out, and then rammed into her ass again. Karen crashed against the table, nearly losing her balance, and mashing her tits into the tabletop. Dan had never knew anything could feel this good, and kept at it, pulling almost all the way out, and then slamming himself back inside her as hard as he could.