Stories from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

But what a wondrous thing a man's 'ejaculation' - another new word you have given me - actually is! Of course I knew that in order to hopefully create new life, a man must first deposit his seed inside a woman's vagina.

What a silly, stupid word that is - 'deposit'... Unless there is something peculiar about you - and in this sense I truly cannot believe that, a man no more 'deposits' his seed than the fountain 'drips' water. From what I saw when you eventually 'climaxed' - yet another word for my 'George's Lexicon' - a man, 'spouts', 'gushes', 'explodes'!

And in those moments before your cock did so, what a truly fiercesome thing it had become! Its entire length seemed to be as hard and as hot as a bar from the blacksmith's workshop, and although just as hot to the touch as the rest, the purpley bulbous head at the end of it still had the silky feel of tautly stretched satin. A truly wondrous work of the Creator my Darling, and as such - and from the pleasure it would undoubtedly give me to do so! - even as I continued to no doubt clumsily manipulate it, I also looked forward to becoming much better and more intimately acquainted with its many moods and abilities...!!!

And what another silly, stupid word is 'seed' - implying little more than the discharge of a few grains being of necessity carried in some small amount of liquid.

Yet in fact when you ejaculated - see my Darling, I do understand how to properly use the new words you have introduced me to! - you did indeed 'explode', and so copiously that we needed both towels to cleanse my stickily bespattered face and breasts, and also of course your, at least to my mind, all too quickly shrinking cock.

Then in the quiet time that followed - and in spite of the feelings I had that I should be quite unnaturally bold; merely reach out, take hold of your hand, and thrust it indecorously up between my legs! - we spoke, we caressed, we kissed. I regret I have no memory of the actual words you used - both my heart and my head were simply too overwhelmed by all that had just occurred for them to properly register. But I do know that you spoke of your deep affection for me, and of your even deeper admiration, I believe you actually used the word 'worship' - though that was of course very incorrect of you - of my face, eyes, hair, hands, eminently charming breasts, and what little you had seen of the other parts my body. I believe I somehow found the courage to say similar things in return, though I was unable to express the full range and depth of my feelings about that part of you that I had so recently handled. Even now I wonder just what your reactions would have been if I had been able to put but some of those feelings into words!

I recall watching you readjust your dress before standing and leaving me to fetch us a little cordial to drink. And can still hear your instruction before doing so that I was not to touch my own partial disarray - explaining that nothing would please you more than to be able to continue to admire the display of what you could see of at least some of my feminine charms.

I wonder if you somehow knew that by having me do so you were in fact not only causing me some little distress at being so blatantly and immodestly exposed to your burning gaze - but also, and at that time quite naturally unbeknownst to me, guaranteeing my own arousal would continue to intensify as I saw the ever increasingly hungry looks you constantly give me.

It was only when you returned, when, before handing me my drink, you bent to kiss me - not my lips, but those little rosy crowns at the tips of my breasts - that I realised that they too were sensitive, that they too responded to my still, and seemingly all pervading, arousal. It seems strange that I had not registered that fact before, registered it when you had first caressed and kissed my breasts - but perhaps it was just that at that time my poor brain was overloaded with everything about the entire circumstances of our intimacy. But those few, and they were no more than a few light and sweetly tender kisses, certainly alerted me to new facts about myself, about pleasures that had previously been unknown to me.

Even now, as I sit here, late the same night, I find myself wondering just how many more of those excitingly new facts there are for me to discover...!!! But to continue with the record of my memories of this amazingly exhilarating day, or at least those two or three hours of it that I spent in your delightfully and erotically stimulating company.

Yet again it was as though you knew precisely what was happening within me, knew it even better than I did myself. Perhaps it was something you saw; some look in my eyes, some flush at my cheeks, perhaps even those rosy tips - which seemed to me to be somewhat stiffer than usual - that alerted you to what was taking place. Once we had finished our drinks, and the intermittent and quite unnecessary words we had spoken during the time it took us to drink them, you came to my side, removed the glass from my hand, then bent low and kissed me again. But that time your kiss was full on my lips, and it was a kiss like none I had experienced before, a kiss during which I felt your tongue seeking mine, probing and twirling, and in its lewd actions arousing a fire of such heat that I knew that if it continued I must eventually be consumed by its flames.

But the most disturbing realisation was that I wished it to be so; wished for nothing more than that your kisses would sweep me bodily into that fire, into that furnace where I knew I would be at one with you. And if you had known what I was feeling I am quite sure that you would have seized that perfect moment to take me - in fact without knowing it I sensed that what I actually wanted was to feel your hands roughly ripping off my unfastened bloomers and using that monstrous tool between your legs to utterly ravish me.

But Dearest, Sweetest George you are not such a man - and I am glad that you are not. I feel that if we had consummated our affections at that very moment we would, albeit unknowingly, have been depriving ourselves of so many more wondrous pleasures that I am sure we will together discover scattered along the pathway to the inevitability of that final act. At least I trust that is to be the case - for I am now confirmed in my thinking that if you wish it to be so, and something tells me that you undoubtedly do! - you will be the man to whom I will, at what seems to me to be the most appropriate moment, most willingly give my most precious of feminine gifts, my virginity...!!!

Whilst you were bent down over me, while our lips, mouths and tongues continued busily stoking those fires within us, I felt your hand, your wondrous fingers once again begin caressing me. First my breasts, which by then had developed a 'tenderness' - a responsiveness to touch - that was utterly new to me, and, I found, that was particularly so for the nipples, which, I saw, quickly began jutting stiffly in a way I had never noticed before. As I have previously noted above; perhaps that had in fact also happened earlier and it was just that at that time so many parts of me were then being assailed by such intensity of excitingly new sensations that I just had no capacity to separate one small part from the whole. However, I immediately discovered how much I enjoyed those much more localised sensations, and how remarkably powerful they could be! Within no more than a minute or two of such sweet manipulation, as well as a decided increase in the level of tender responsiveness in my breasts, I also felt sure that the strength of the flow of moisture from my cunny was dramatically increasing - certainly it was at that very moment feeling very much neglected...!!!

Even so, and in spite of my yearning to feel your fingers down there once again, if I had had any hint or foreknowledge of your intentions, what little remained of my previously all-powerful modest reserve might well have been just sufficiently strong enough to make you desist. I just thank the Good Lord that I had none...!!!

It seemed to me that one moment your kisses and caresses were still fanning the flames of passion that were all but consuming me - then the next, you were tugging my bloomers down over my legs...

I believe I gasped a loud 'No!' of protest - which you wisely ignored... And the next thing I knew, you were kneeling before me, easing my reluctantly maidenly legs apart, then avidly gazing at that part of me that I have yet to - but of course never will be able to - see... Then I felt your hands - and my world was once again all but perfection!

Darling George, I do so hope that I am never forced to have to choose to have to save just one single part of you - but should I for some incomprehensible reason be compelled to do so, I believe it is your hands that will get my vote...!!! What those nimbly skilful parts of you do, as I know I have said many, many times before, is simply and utterly indescribable.

And, although I thought that by then I very well knew what they would be doing, you still had more surprises for me! Of course until then our circumstances had been such that you had only been able to use one hand upon me, but in that situation you could use both. And my Darling, Darling George, to what miraculous effect you used them...!!! While one hand - I actually believe it was its thumb - began gently vibrating the area around my then no doubt already poking pleasure-bud, I felt fingers - I believe at first just two of them - slipping back and forth between the outermost parts of my cunny. What utter bliss...!!! What heavenly rapture...!!! 'Dear Lord, please provide this undeserving woman with the vocabulary necessary to describe her feelings...' At first your actions were patiently slow, perhaps you were actually wondering if I was prepared for such intrusive intimacies - oh if you only knew...!!! But no doubt my immediate responses assured you and you pressed on, to my delirious delight...!!! Now although I of course had no way of seeing myself, if the way I was feeling is anything to go by my heaving, writhing body must have seemed to you like nothing more than that of some long sex-starved, wanton harlot! I know that in between my gasping cries of sheer ecstasy I often called your name and - to my perhaps not undying shame (!) -I seem to recall urging you to move your fingers even faster, and to also plunge them even deeper...!!! Which, mercifully, you did...!!!

If the earlier climax - or 'orgasm', as you tell me it can also be described - was mind-numbingly exhilarating, how would I describe that second one? Again, words absolutely fail me. However, let me just say that I believe that if - at that very moment when every single portion of my body and mind were being overwhelmed with the strength and force of the sensations you gave me - I had been forced to make a choice of foregoing such experiences again, or death - I might very well have chosen the latter...

How long it took for me to recover from that all-consuming passion I know not - it seemed I continued to float mindlessly numb, for ages, certainly I felt the flickering after-shocks of the experience you had given me continuing long, long after the climactic culmination itself.

But when the full force of the ardour had waned sufficiently I was able to bring my mind to bear on your own plight. Had doing what you had for me re-excited you also? Was your arousal again so strong as to be causing you yet more pain?

As I was all too soon to discover, it had! And once again you allowed me the pleasurable, if equally messy privilege of alleviating it for you.

- At this point my Dearest I am digressing momentarily, to write a brief 'aide-de-memoir' to myself. During these times that we are going to have together I am determined that on at least one occasion I will make sure I perform the pleasant relief of your cock before allowing you to do the same for my cunny. Although doing so at any time is exciting for me - and to judge from the strength of your responses, also yourself - doing so immediately after experiencing the equally powerful affects of my own orgasm means I am still all but only semi-conscious. On at least one occasion I wish to have full control of all my faculties, so I can better observe, and learn; in that way, hopefully, developing a greater proficiency, and thus able to improve, albeit in some small way, your enjoyment of what you allow me to do for you.

In 'masturbating' - yet another new word - you to your second tumultuous climax, I found that although my senses had been scattered by the effects of my own, I seemed to have just a little more time in which to observe your responses and reactions. Whilst your cock was undoubtedly just as hot, hard and altogether 'monstrous' as it had been before, it seemed to me that it took you just that little longer to achieve your ejaculation. But, at least from what I could tell of your gasping sighs and grunts of undoubted pleasure, you seemed to be enjoying that lingering postponement. I must remember to check with you as to the accuracy of this observation, tomorrow.

One of the odd thoughts that fleetingly passed through my brain at that time - not that you should think I wasn't fully concentrating on what I was attempting to do for you, but our brains do seem to have the capacity to momentarily flit to some other, sometimes only slightly related matter - was that given the amount, and apparently totally undirected jetting spray of semen - that is a 'technical' word I already knew George! - a man produces, is that why all respectable houses contain so many lace and crochet doilies, runners and antimacassars? After all if women are taking care of their men folk in the way I was you, and they did not have some washable coverings here and there about the place, they would, in time, risk their furnishings becoming besplotched with the no doubt frequently misdirected ejaculations. I will consider when it might be appropriate to seek your opinion on this matter.

However, that was, as I said, but a momentarily fleeting thought - for the rest of those still all too short minutes I was avidly watching you, watching your cock, utterly fascinated by its strength, its undoubted potency, and even then, wondering exactly what on earth it might feel like to have such a powerful length of quiveringly rigid flesh thrusting in and out of my poor, defenceless cunny. But to be honest - both with you and myself - from the way my cunny felt during those minutes it appeared it could barely wait to be subjected to such a vigorous assault...

My Darling George, I fear I must close now, not only should I ensure I get a full night's sleep before we continue our adventures tomorrow, but, to be frank; merely penning these memories has aroused the various parts of my body that now know exactly what it is they are capable of - and if I do not take myself to bed, and give them relief from their all too apparent suffering, I am sure they will do their best to disturb me for the rest of the night... Your Darling Annabelle

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Dearest, Darling George, Yet another day of the most memorable of events - or at least a few short hours of them, but frankly whatever occurred in the many other hours is of absolutely no significance, at least to me!

Once again my day started with me all of a tither; not knowing what to wear - it had to be some dress that was smart and attractive, yet also be easily removable! And likewise the camisole and bloomers; bloomers that as I knew you would get to see them I somehow had to attempt to keep myself from soiling! Then all the other appurtenances that we foolish women feel obliged to wear. However, even as I was tussling with those silly decisions I of course still could not stop myself revisiting - for the uncountable time! - the exhilarating events of yesterday...!!!

Although I thought I had exhausted my cunny's need for attention before I eventually fell asleep, I was wrong! The wicked minx woke me, twice, during the night - and, rather as I imagine some spoilt child might behave, each time simply insisted on, no 'demanded' my further attention...!!! I am now capable of freely admitting that to help myself achieve what relief was possible, I made use of my still all too vivid images of you - and especially of your cock! You may - or may not of course - be interested to know that the image I actually found to be most affective in helping me achieve, orgasm, was that of the first time you climaxed, and particularly those moments when you ejaculated so forcefully that your cock sprayed your semen all over me. And having read that most private revelation you may be as mystified as I am that a girl who had been brought up to treat her person with such fastidious care, should then find that she becomes most aroused by the thought of being subjected to something that common sense would predict that she would actually find abhorrent! What perplexing strange creatures we really are...

But enough of my internal musings... I must hurry on to the wonders this day has unfolded - pausing only long enough to wonder just how many more there might be, and, if they are too numerous, whether either my poor brain and my equally pitiable body are capable of withstanding their effect.

I had no way disguising the spring in my step, nor either the flush I felt warming my cheeks or the eager anticipation that must have lent a sparkle to my eyes; so as Julia and I walked together from my house it must have been perfectly clear that not only had the previous day been all that I had hoped it would be - how much more than that she could never, ever guess! - but that I had an excited expectancy that this day would be equally so.

However, I am forced to admit that I felt the greatest admiration of her forbearance in requesting details of whatever had transpired between you and I, information that her conspiratorial scheming might, at least so far as many others of my acquaintance I think would consider it, have entitled her seek. Of course she did ask after you, it would have been grossly impolite of her not to do so, and from the knowing smile, and positively 'cheeky' look she gave me as she carefully phrased her question, I am sure she had her own ideas of what we might have done together.

As we had not yet discussed just what I should, and should not tell her I had to treat her subtly worded question with care, and although I am certain she knows there is much more for me to say, she feigned accepting happiness that we had enjoyed our conversation about music, the arts in general, and the various comings and goings of various friends and family members. Then, having hoped that this day would be just as enjoyable for us, she left me to once again await your arrival.

Once you had done so I discovered that one of the great advantages of having already taken our relationship to such a profoundly deep level of intimacy was that we were of course able to dispense with much of the hesitant overture that had taken up so much of the time available to us on the previous day. And once we had embraced and kissed - both very, very tightly, and very, very passionately - but only after paying me a very sweetly phrased compliment about how very well it suited my figure and looks - you assisted me in removing and laying aside my dress. That done, I again saw your facial expression of admiration that I had seen yesterday, an expression that intensified as you once again unlaced - but this time made to remove - my bodice. When I demurred you patiently explained that you had a mind to show me something new, show me a new way of achieving a climax, a way which, you assured me, many women found produced feelings of even greater strength than those which I had experienced up to then.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers