Stories, Screenplays, and Reality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So as I see it, Biff has prepared six scripts to get us started - tentative names are: 'Opening Our Marriage', 'Unfaithful', 'Playing The Field', and a series called 'For Couples' which will obviously grow. The first three films would be respectively subtitled 'Romance', 'Flings', and 'Threesomes'. You've read his scene notes and cinematography. What do you think?"

Cami was first to respond. She puffed furiously on her cigarette and began speaking even as she exhaled. "Fucking sexy!" she gasped. "All I have to say is, sign me up for any or all of them. If there was porn like this on the market, I don't think my husband and I would ever leave the bedroom!"

Julie looked to Jake. I was beginning to sense that he was a bit more deliberate in his thoughts and speech - not quiet, necessarily, but he took the time to consider his words before reacting.

"I think that these screenplays work extremely well for our goals. I think there will be plenty of appeal, so sales and profits should be excellent. They're completely technically doable. And they certainly step outside of the standard fare, which should help us to establish a niche that hasn't been filled yet - that will really help us create a brand recognition for our films." Jake paused, then concluded, "And I agree with Cami. This stuff is sexy as hell!"

Julie smiled sweetly at Kelly, prompting her gently to speak her thoughts. "Well, I'm not really sure how much of a say I have here. But after reading these scenes I need to come soon or I'm going to explode, so if this meeting is going to be long, I'm heading for the bathroom!" Everyone had a good laugh at that.

Once the giggles had died away, Julie continued. "That's pretty much the same reaction I had." She looked into my eyes. "Biff, this material is fucking hot. Seriously hot. I plan to start filming next weekend, and I want you to help with creative direction." Then, more broadly, "And Kelly's opinion is very valuable to me, not the least because I believe that she represents a large part of our target market. I want both of you in New York for all of the filming and editing if possible."

Cami spoke up from across the table. "So Biff," she began, pausing to flick a lighter and hold the flame to the tip of a fresh cigarette, "Can we expect you to take an active role in...performing?" She finished with a smooth, sensual exhale and licked her lips gently.

I paused, not sure entirely how to respond. Julie saved me though. "I've already asked both Kelly and Biff to do some scenes as they become comfortable. I have no doubt that they'll both be fucking a lot while here on set," she said smugly. I was acutely aware of her omission of the words "each other" in reference to our anticipated fucking. It also didn't take a trained observer to catch the sizzling glance Jake threw my wife.

**********

"I can't believe it!" Kelly squealed in excitement. "I knew they'd love your ideas, and I knew they would be sexy, but holy shit!" She wrapped her arms about my neck and hugged me. Then her hugs become kisses, deepening and dampening as her tongue found its way through the weak barrier presented by my lips.

We were back home after a short, uneventful flight. With another passenger directly next to us, we had been unable to talk much until we arrived at our own home and locked the door behind us.

We kissed like new lovers for several minutes, enjoying the comfortable and familiar feel of each other's mouths with a renewed passion. Finally Kelly pulled away breathlessly. She looked up at me, her brown eyes sparkling wickedly.

"So do you think we should do it?" she asked brightly.

"What, exactly?" I responded.

She punched me lightly in the chest. "Perform in the movies. Act. Let people see us having sex on screen." She lowered her voice a husky octave and caressed her own breasts. "Fuck other people like in your scripts."

I bent my knees and leaned forward to press my lips to the rapidly hardening nipple that was revealed under her thin blouse. I began sucking firmly at it, feeling it grow in my mouth as my saliva soaked through the pink cotton. Kelly moaned softly. I could tell she was very excited and expected that it had more to do with thinking about being in the films than with the brief attention I had paid her breasts.

"Cami wants you so much, you know," she whispered while I released the buttons that were straining to hold her blouse

closed over her ample 36C breasts. Two down, three to go. "She would have sucked your cock under that conference table today," she continued. One button left. "And we know how much Julie wants you; you've already fucked her anyway, so it wouldn't be any big deal again, right? I bet a lot of the actresses would love being with you."

The shirt was hanging loosely now, and I was pulling down her lacy bra to free her breasts. Then I pulled one of her bare pink nipples into my mouth and caressed it with my tongue. Her moans increased in both volume and frequency.

"I think Jake wants to fuck me," Kelly continued shyly. I nipped her taut flesh lightly, eliciting a gasp. "And the cocks on some of those actors, my God. They'd spread me open almost like a virgin!" I worked a hooked finger inside her waistband and into her sopping twat while continuing to suck her nipples. She was so wet that I could actually hear the sticky noises through her pants.

"You'd like it, wouldn't you? Watching me?" I could see the expressions of pleasure washing across her face as I arched my finger upwards inside her and rubbed her g-spot while my tongue traced circles through the ridges of her aereolas. "It's not just something you write about, is it? You want to see it happen. You want me to fuck another guy...other guys...oh!" Her voice climbed in a series of short gasps and I relentlessly pushed her onwards towards a powerfully orgasm. I couldn't really claim all of the credit for this one, of course - she was doing most of it to herself, mentally.

Soon her cries subsided and she pulled my fingers out of her pussy and sucked the tangy musk from them, then kissed her flavor into my mouth. Then she knelt before me to return the flavor. Before engulfing my cock in her warm mouth, she put a vision into my head. "I want you to imagine that I'm sucking on you on the set of a movie, while a big black guy fucks me with his giant cock." Then she took me between her lips and sucked me, stroking up and down with a hand that she had rubbed between her legs for lubrication.

I took her suggestion to heart and visualized exactly what she told me to, closing my eyes and feeling the bobbing of her head in my crotch while envisioning her hips rocking under the penetration of another man's thick tool. It wasn't long before I was filling my wife's mouth with a hot load of spunk that she eagerly swallowed, hollowing her cheeks to get it all before rising and kissing me softly. The look we shared confirmed our mutual desire to get back to New York sooner rather than later.

12