Storm Damage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,347 Followers

It was dinner time by the time we laid the last board down and called it quits. It had been a long time since I had worked that hard that long in the heat, and I was bushed. Not that I would let it show to Patty or the guys on her crew. They all took off for dinner and home, getting Sunday off. Patty headed to her trailer and I headed into the house to clean up and make some dinner. I really didn't feel much like cooking, so I tossed a pre-made meal into the oven and then headed for the shower. I stripped off my sweaty and dirty clothes and stepped into the cool water, enjoying how it cooled me off. I was definitely going to be stiff the next day the way I felt and soon got out of the shower and headed out to the hot tub for a soak. My dinner was dinging that it was done, so I dumped it on a plate and took that and a beer out to the tub with me.

"Well, you look comfortable!" Patty said as she climbed the steps of the deck from the yard with a towel wrapped around her body. She kicked off her flip flops and let the towel unwrap from around her, revealing her naked body before she stepped down into the water and settled on a seat across from me. "You did good work today." She complimented me.

"Thanks. You drive a good crew too." I said between bites of the pasta mix.

"I was surprised. You kept up with them pretty well. I would have thought you would have tuckered out sooner than that."

"Thanks. If I was working alone I probably would have quit sooner." I said as I set the empty plate on the deck and leaned back into the water. "It's fun to do this kind of work."

"I have to agree. I really enjoy building stuff. I guess I get that from my dad."

"Tina seems to enjoy it too." I said with my eyes closed, allowing the hot bubbling water to relax me.

"Yeah. All three of us do I guess." She said as she slid across the hot tub to sit next to me. "So what is there to do in this town on a Saturday night?"

"Well, there's some bars and strip clubs down toward the military base, or there's movies." I said non-committally.

"So you want to take me out and show me these bars?" she asked pointedly.

I opened my eyes and looked a her grinning face. "What kind of place do you like, Honkeytonk? Hard rock?"

"Oh I can get into some country easily enough." She said with a smile. "Do you know of a good one?"

"I haven't been there in a long time, but I know of one that used to be pretty good."

"Cool!" she said standing up, the water cascading off her bare tits. "Give me about fifteen minutes and you can show me the town!"

"Sure." I said a lot less sure of myself than I would prefer. She climbed out of the tub and wrapped the towel around herself and walked off toward her trailer. I wondered to myself if I was going to regret this as I climbed from the tub and turned on the shower.

It took most of the fifteen minutes to get myself ready, but at the appointed time I walked out to the trailer wearing a pair of kaki slacks, sport shirt, my soft leather sport coat and my leather "Indian Jones" hat. I didn't have a pair of pointy toe boots any longer, so I went with a pair of day hikers. I knocked on the trailer door and heard Patty call "just a sec." I waited for her, checking out the fading sun turning the western sky a dark orange. I was watching the sinking orange orb so intently that she startled me when she opened the door. After only seeing her in work clothes or naked, I had to do a double take. Her long brown hair, that is usually up in a bun, was down and flowing over her shoulders. She wore a light weight western cut light blue blouse with some white fringe across the front that just hid the hint of a lace bra underneath. Her shirt was tucked into a thigh length denim skirt that had pockets like a pair of jeans, and a leather belt looped loosely through the belt loops. Her creamy white legs were exposed all the way down to her calves where they disappeared into a pair of cute cowgirl boots that were a dark brown with light blue trimmings. She closed the door and stepped down to the ground before I could find my tongue and tell her how beautiful she looked. She smiled warmly and thanked me for the compliment as she took the arm I held out and we walked together to my suburban.

The drive to the club, about twenty minutes away was pleasant. I learned a lot more about both her and Tina and how they got into the business. Both of them seemed to be very driven people. Patty did lament that all her traveling and spending time on jobs made any kind of social life hard, and knew that it was weighing on Tina as well. She had one boyfriend recently that couldn't deal with it and left her after a few months. Patty also told me some about her older sister, Laurie, who would be down with the sheet rock crew later in the project. I parked and escorted her to the front doors, feeling a bit self conscious, being as old as I was, with such a good looking young woman on my arm. She didn't seem to mind at all and practically beamed as we walked into the noisy club.

We found a table and a good looking blond in a cowgirl dress took our drink order as we looked the place over. It was very heavy into the country western theme, with one dance floor going full bore on line dancing, and another filled with couples doing a variety of couples dances. I had to admire some of the outfits the ladies were wearing, but then the lady I had with me seemed to be drawing a fair amount of attention as well.

"So do you dance?" Patty asked over the loud music after we had sipped on our drinks for a few minutes.

"Not much." I replied honestly

"Well, we can fix that!" She said with a bright smile, getting up and holding her hand out to me. I took her hand and followed her to the dance floor that was filled with couples. She spent the next several songs trying to teach me how to dance western style before the DJ tossed out a reasonably slow song.

"This I can handle!" I practically shouted to her as I pulled her close, wrapping an arm around her back. I started a slow swaying waltze step that she quickly picked up as she laid her head on my shoulder and pulled herself even closer to me. I could feel her firm breasts pressing against me, even through my jacket. I let one hand slide down her back until it was resting on the top of her firm ass, causing her to press her body even tighter to me. I enjoyed the smell of her hair and the softness of her body moving against mine a the love song played around us. I could certainly get used to this... Unfortunately, the song ended all too soon, but even in the dim lighting I could tell her face was flushed pink.

"I could do that all night long." She said into my ear as the next song started, this one a bit faster.

"So could I." I replied giving her a kiss on the forehead before letting her pull too far away.

"I think I need to sit down." She said suddenly, pulling away from me and pulling me along toward our table. I held the chair for her to sit down in and then moved to mine, drawing a long slug of Miller from my glass as I sat down. She leaned close to me and tried to whisper in my ear. "I thought you couldn't dance?"

"I can't!" I said back.

"If that wasn't dancing what was it?"

"Making out standing up!" I said with a grin.

"Well it seems you can do that very well!" She grinned back. "I saw a sign, there's supposed to be a deck. Let's go out there."

"Whatever you want." I answered, getting up and pulling her chair out for her.

"I'm not used to this." She said as she got up with her drink. "But I certainly could get used to it!"

"Just being a gentleman!" I said as I took her hand and followed her toward the large wooden sign near the bar that pointed to the deck entrance. We stepped through a pair of wooden double doors leaving the close atmosphere inside for the refreshing air of the deck. The music here was much more muted, but plenty loud for the twenty or so couples dancing on the deck. The lighting was muted also, the only light being from strings of white rope lights suspended above the deck. There were a number of small tables and benches around the deck, and we selected one off to the side, setting our drinks down about the time a much slower song started.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked her.

In way of an answer she slipped into my arms and pressed her body to mine. I gently danced our way out to the more open area, pulling her close as her hips swayed against mine to the music. The softness of her body and the pressure in all the right spots was having a serious effect, which she had to feel pressed against her. She was a couple inches shorter than I was, so my now hard dick was pressing against the belt of her skirt. As we danced I felt her move a hand and slip it between us, sliding down inside my pants and gently squeezing my hard dick as she straightened it to a more comfortable position. We continued to dance, her hand down my pants, a she lifted her face to mine, looking for a kiss. I bent my head down slightly and we brushed lips together, before she opened her mouth and kissed me again with her wet juicy lips. Between her hand and her kiss I was very quickly becoming turned on, and I could tell from her panting that she was as well.

She broke the kiss and pulled her chest against mine so she could whisper in my ear. "god I want you to fuck me right now!"

"I wish I could." I whispered back.

The song ended and she slipped her hand out of my pants. "I'll be right back." She said, pulling away and blowing me a kiss. I made my way back to the table and sat down and took another pull on my Miller while I watched a number of couples making out in the near darkness. Patty came back in a few minutes and I pulled her chair out, but she chose to sit on my lap instead. She leaned her face down to mine and kissed me deeply, wrapping her arms around my neck to support her. I put my arms around her and stroked her gently up and down her side, slowly sliding my hand around her front so I was stroking her stomach while we kissed. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and drew circles around mine as my hand slid farther up, brushing against her firm tit and hard nipple. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize she had gotten rid of the bra, and probably other items as well. We sat in the near darkness and kissed while I gently stroked her breast, and then got bold and undid two buttons so I could slip my hand in onto her warm skin. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers found her nipple and gently squeezed and teased it inside her shirt. I really don't know how long we kept that up before one of her hands moved from my neck and down the front of my shirt, unbuttoning several buttons so she could run her fingers up and down my chest as well. I got the distinct impression she really wanted to be stroking something else, and before long her fingers were working on my belt.

"You sure you want to do this here?" I asked her after pulling my lips from hers.

"You got a better idea?"

"Oh yeah!" I answered, pulling my hand from inside her shirt and buttoning it up. I had lived in this area and I knew a very good place to go that I had found once fishing. She did my belt back up and then got off my lap. I led her out through the club to my truck and opened the door for her. She climbed into the seat and I closed the door, quickly walking around the other side.

It was a short drive to where we were headed, a small dirt road that led down to the river. I was sure others knew of the location, but we were lucky and no one else was there. I backed down until the truck was only a few feet from the river and then I turned on my satellite radio to the love song channel before I got out and walked around to open her door. After she was out I reached in and turned the volume up so we could hear it and led her around to the rear of the truck, lifting the rear tailgate so the music could spill out to us. I pulled her to me and her lips met mine as her tits met my chest. We danced to a slow love song for several minutes, the music of the song, the gentle gurgling of the river and the gentle music of the night creatures merging together around us. She pulled her arms from around my neck, and pushed my sport coat off without ever allowing her lips to separate from my own. Her fingers worked almost feverishly on my buttons before pulling the tail out of my pants and pushing it off my shoulders. Once she had my shirt off, I took her hands and held them in mine, stopping her frantic pace, pulling my face from hers and whispering "Easy. No rush."

She stood in the dim moonlight, looking at me as I leaned my head down to her neck and gently kissed the base of her jaw and down her neck. She sighed as I kissed around her neck to her front and down to the first button of her blouse. I undid just the single button, spreading the material with my fingers and gently kissing all over the newly exposed skin. I undid the next button and kissed across her upper chest and gently across the partially exposed swell of her breasts. The next button revealed more of her firm breast, stopping just short of exposing her nipples. I undid her next button and pushed the material off her shoulders, allowing it to slide down so all of her chest was exposed above her nipples, allowing me to gently kiss back and forth across the tops of both breasts.

I heard her moan gently as I allowed the shirt to fall farther down, kissing first one and then the other exposed nipple, sucking them each gently into my mouth and rolling it with my tongue against the roof of my mouth while my hands quickly finished unbuttoning her shirt. I let the material fall to the ground and then began kissing my way down her firm belly, her hands stroking my hair in time with her gently moans of pleasure. I undid her belt and zipper, leaving the button for last.

Once it was undone I allowed her short skirt to fall around her boots, kissing back and forth across the newly exposed skin until I reached her thighs, slowly kissing my way back up her front until I was standing again. She stepped out of her skirt and knelt in front of me, undoing my shoes and pulling them both off. I stood in the soft sand as she undid my pants and allowed them to slide down my legs. I lifted each leg in turn as she pulled the material over my feet, tossing them aside once she had them free.

She looked up at me and grinned as she slowly pulled my underwear down, exposing my hard dick inch by inch. She slid them down, leaving me standing naked on the sand before taking my dick in her strong hand and gently stroking it several times. She leaned her face close to me and I felt her hot breath on my dick just before I felt the wetness of her mouth encompass my head. She stroked her hot mouth up and down my shaft very slowly several times before she allowed it to slip from her lips, gently kissing it one more time. She stood up and moved against me, pushing my dick down so it was between her legs.

We danced slowly with each other to the soft music, her wet pussy stroking the top of my dick and our hands gently and slowly exploring each others bodies. After some time she pulled my face to hers and she kissed me wetly, working my lips with hers sensuously.

I reached under her firm ass and gently lifted her, her legs wrapping around me as I did. I found my hard dick and aimed it at her wet lips, slowly lowering her down onto my dick. We moaned together as she sunk farther onto me our mutual lust driving each of us to enjoyment. I moved us to side of the truck and braced her ass against the side allowing me to slide my rigid pole in and out of her hot pussy. She cried out in pleasure, drowning out the sound of the night creatures as she pleaded for me to fuck her harder.

"Harder!... Yes! OH god! Fuck my pussy! OHHH God Yes! Fill my fuck hole with your cum! Oh yes... That's it! Give it to me! Fuck me with your big dick! Oh god! I'm going to cum!!! OHHHH FUUUUUCK!" she cried as her body shook and spasmed around me. My dick swelled as I continued to pump in and out of her tensing and spasming pussy, finally erupting with shot after shot of hot cum deep into her waiting tunnel.

"OH Yes!" she cried as she felt the first eruption deep inside her. "Ohhhhh Yes!" she cried one final time before lowering her head to my shoulder, her whole body heaving to catch her breath. I held her against the truck until I couldn't hold her any longer and then allowed her to slide down my body and stand on her own, my dick slipping from her and uncorking a huge flood of juices.

After several minutes of both of us panting, I whispered "I think we need to clean up a bit."

"I guess." She said with a grin, looking down at the cum running down both of her legs.

I knelt down and pulled off her boots and then found min, slipping them back on. I picked her up in my arms and walked to the river, leaving the gentle sand of the beach for the rocky bottom of the river. I waded out until it was up to my thighs, and then lowered us both down into the water, allowing her to use me as a resting board. She held onto my neck with both arms and spread her legs wide, allowing me to gently wash up and down her legs and her pussy lips with the river water.

"Thank you sir!" she said when I had finished and was just holding her and playing with her pussy. "Now I know why my sis fell in love with you."

"You're welcome." I said as she leaned her face to mine and kissed me deeply.

"I guess it's time to go." She said, breaking the kiss to see a set of headlights coming down through the trees on the dirt road.

"I guess so." I said as I got up and carried her out to the truck. I set her in the back and quickly picked up our clothes and tossed them in after her before closing the lift gate. By the time I got to the side of the truck to get in, I was fully exposed to the headlights of the truck coming down the road. I got in as they pulled up, a couple women getting out and whistling at me as I closed the door.

"Don't leave on our account!" one of them called as Patty climbed over the seats and sat down in the passenger seat.

I just smiled and started the truck to leave.

"You don't have to go... Honest!" the younger of the two said.

"Sorry ladies, I'm already taken tonight." I answered her.

"You sure?" she asked, pulling up her shirt to expose a pair of easily DD tits. "I mean, you can look at these all you want."

I smiled. "Nice tits, but I'm afraid that tonight just isn't the time. Good night!"

"Aw phoo." She said as she pulled her shirt back down to cover her massive tits.

"You are such a spoil sport!" Patty said.

"What do you mean?"

"All they want to do is see your gorgeous cock!"

"And I suppose you want me to just stand there and let them look? You think if it was a bunch of guys I'd want you to do that?"

She half crawled across the center console and kissed me. "You are so sweet! No, you wouldn't want them to see me. But I know you like looking at tits, so let's have some fun! If I can get them to strip will you go out there naked with me?" She whispered to me.

"You really want to do this?" I asked fairly unsure.

"Sure why not? Might be fun!"

"If that's what you want." I answered.

Then she turned to call out the window. "Hey. I'll let you look if he gets to see too. If you strip, maybe I can convince him to get out for a few minutes."

The older one, I would guess mid thirties or so, came over to the window of my suburban.

"So you want us to strip?" she asked the two of us.

"You don't have to." Patty said. "I mean we can drive off and then it's all done. On the other hand, if you two strip I bet I can get him to come out there for a few minutes and give you a really good look."

"I don't know, I don't usually take my clothes off for just anyone."

"If you won't I will!" the younger one said. "I'm not afraid of him seeing my body! Hell, I'm getting horny just thinking about seeing that dick get hard!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,347 Followers