Storm Damage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers

"That is so fantastic!" she cried, leaning down even farther to hug Tina, who had to stand up in the tub to reach, removing any doubt that she was naked above the waist.

"Go get changed and we can catch up!" Tina said enthusiastically as she sank back into the water, removing the last obstacle to my view up Sandy's skirt.

"You're sure?" she asked again, looking back and forth at the two of us.

"Sure! The more the merrier." I replied.

"You can change in the house if you want!" Tina told her with a grin. "Unless you want to do it right there!" she finished looking over at me.

"No, that's fine. I'll change in the house." She replied, picking up the tiny swim suit. "You sure I'm gonna fit in this?"

"No problem!" Tina replied as Sandy headed toward the house. Once she had closed the sliding door Tina slid up next to me and kissed me on the cheek. "You're gonna love this. I know how much of a tit man you are."

"You are a devil. Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Two reasons. You might as well get to know my sister, and besides... I owe her for fixing me up with the last blind date."

"Not good?"

"On the contrary... He was a hunk. Only problem was, he was all hands and he preferred to use them in public. He had my skirt completely undone in the restaurant and if that wasn't enough, when he suggested we go to the car it wasn't in the car he wanted... it was on it."

"Sounds like a real piece!" I replied.

"Oh that's an understatement." She said stroking my hard dick under the water. "I personally prefer this piece though."

"It's all yours." I replied with a kiss just as Sandy came back out of the house.

"This is a little small for me don't you think?" She asked her sister as she stepped over to the tub. I looked up and saw a tremendous sight. Sandy stood next to the tub, the tiny white bikini barely covered her large nipples, the two triangles of material perched on the mounds of flesh did little to cover the rest of her massive set of tits. I looked down to see that the white bottoms were thin enough that I could clearly see the outline of her full pussy lips, some of the material even pressing in between them. I tried not to allow my jaw to hang open as I looked over her sexy body. "Well, I guess that answers my question." She said with a laugh while I closed my mouth and watched her climb down into the water. As good as she looked she had no idea what she was about to look like. She sank into the water and then stood up and let the hot water cascade off her body while she got used to it. As I watched the material turned as translucent as it had when Tina was wearing it, and I was soon being treated to a view that allowed me to clearly see her large areola and nipples.

"So have you picked a date yet?" Sandy asked as she finally sunk into the water.

"Not yet." Tina answered as she stroked my hard dick under the water, preventing me from really concentrating on what was being said.

"So got any ideas on the wedding?"

"Actually... I do." Tina answered her. "I want you to be my maid of honor."

"Really?" Sandy asked, sliding across the tub to hug her sister. "I'd love to!"

"Great!" Tina answered as they hugged. "I knew you would! Now all I have to do is let daddy know."

"You haven't told him yet?" she asked

Tina looked at me, moving her hand back to my dick again. "Not yet. Mike just proposed yesterday."

"Well, we better tell him tomorrow." She said quietly.

"Is this a bad thing?" I asked them.

"He's kind of protective, but I think he'll be ok with it." Tina answered.

We spent the next half hour talking about the wedding and letting the girls plan before I had to get out. Tina had been playing with my dick the whole time and I was rock hard. There was no way I was getting out without Sandy getting a really good look. I kissed Tina and whispered to her that I needed out. She giggled and turned to her sister.

"Hey sis... Mike needs out."

"Ok." She answered with a bit of a grin.

"He's not wearing a suit." Tina said.

"I know." She answered. "I could tell. You think I didn't know why you had me put on this little suit, and why your arm keeps moving in his lap? Come on Tina." She said with a giggle. "I've kind of been waiting for him to get out so I could get a better look."

I looked at her and the surprised look on her sisters face. "Ok then." I stood up, allowing my hard dick to stand straight up in front of me just above the water level. I held my hand out for Sandy as Tina stood up next to me. Sandy took my hand and I helped her stand up, the soaked material of the suit hardly blocking my view of her body. The two of us stood and stared at each other for several long seconds before Sandy realized where I was looking, and looked down at herself. Realizing that she was almost as naked as we were, she squealed and covered her tits and pussy with her hands as she quickly climbed out of the tub and ran into the house.

"You are so bad!" I said as I stepped out of the tub and turned to hold out a hand to Tina.

"I know... and you love it you horney bastard." She replied with an appropriate mischievous grin as she took my hand and climbed out of the tub.

"That I do." I answered as I turned the water on.

Once we had the water appropriately warmed, we stepped under and Tina soaped up the latest addition to the shower, a dark blue lufa. She lathered my body, paying special attention to my still hard dick. "If you keep that up I'm not going to wait till we get to the bedroom."

She handed me the lufa and turned her back to me, pressing her body against my soapy front. I wrapped my arms around her and soaped her tits and began massaging them. "Who says I want you to wait?" she said over her shoulder.

"My pleasure." I answered, bending my knees to lower myself low enough that my dick slid between her legs. She stepped her legs farther apart and bent over to get a good angle and then pressed my soapy dick between her lips. I slid easily into her hot hole. She bent over farter and held onto the pipe for the shower while I reached around and grabbed her tits, squeezing her nipples in time with my strokes.

"OH FUCK YES!" she cried loudly as our bodies slapped together. I saw a brief movement inside the glass door and looked over, briefly distracted. I wasn't sure if she realized how visible she was in the kitchen, but I could clearly see Sandy standing in on the other side of the sliding glass door, illuminated by gentle glow of light filtering into the darkened house from the deck. As I slapped into Tina I watched her towel drop from around her body and pool on the floor, leaving her standing completely naked. One hand was busy squeezing one of her large nipples and the other was franticly frigging her pussy as her hips rocked in time with my strokes.

"OH GOD I'M CUMING!" Tina screamed into the night as her body shook. I felt her pussy contracting around me while I watched Sandy's body begin to spasm in climax. The sight of her long hair flying around as she shook her head back and forth while her body trembled was more than my body could stand. I pushed deep into Tina and began unloading shot after shot of cum into her. I closed my eyes and groaned loudly as I felt Tina begin to relax. When I opened my eyes and looked over, Sandy and her towel were gone. I wasn't at all sure what had just happened, or why, but it was definitely one serious climax for all three of us. Tina stood more upright and reached behind to pull my head down toward her.

"God that was powerful. What set you off like that?" Tina asked quietly.

"Your sister... standing in the window watching." I replied honestly.

"Just watching? Somehow I doubt that." She said pulling off my shrinking dick and turning to face me. "Given the way you came, it must have been more than watching."

"It was." I said as the two of us rinsed off and she turned water off. I turned off the hot tub and followed her into the house, closing the door behind us.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers
12