Storm Damage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,405 Followers

"Ohhh some time you are going to have to cream mine like this!" Patty said lustily.

"Only if you ask first!" Tina said from behind me as she stroked my chest and laid her head on my shoulder. "This one is all mine!"

"Boy did you get a good one too!" Sandy said as she replaced her tits with her hands and gently massaged the last of the cum out of my quickly shrinking dick. "I just wish this was hard enough to fuck my pussy... All of a sudden I really want to be fucked."

"Someone call the newspaper!" Patty said from behind her. "Headline news! Sandy wants a dick!"

"That's not fair!" Sandy said, letting go of my dick and turning to push Patty away from her. "Sometimes I want a dick!"

"A real one?" Patty jeered. "When was the last time?"

"Well... about a week ago if you really want to know." She replied as she slid back down in the water away from us.

Tina released me and I slid down into the water with her. "Let me guess, that day you had on Tina's new bikini?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"We saw you." Tina said quietly, almost ashamed to admit that we watched her make herself cum while we were fucking under the shower.

"OH god!" Sandy cried before covering her face with her hands in embarrassment.

Sisters can be harsh, but I was going to have to get along with them in the future, so I decided to try to make it better if I could. I reached across and took her hand from her face and pulled her over near Tina and myself. She slid across the water and allowed me to pull her next to me and put my arm around her shoulder. "Nothing to be ashamed of. It was pretty damn hot watching you watch us." I whispered.

"You sure it's ok?" Sandy asked quietly. The mood in the tub had changed markedly in the last few seconds. Everyone was quiet, waiting for my reply.

"Yes." I whispered. "It was ok then and it's ok now." I pulled her tighter, allowing her to swivel around until her tits were pressing into my side. I felt a hand in my lap, and I knew it wasn't Tina's. I looked over and saw Tina slide away to give us room and wink at me, almost as if she was encouraging me. She mouthed the words "Later" before she sat back against the far side with Patty.

It didn't take Sandy too long to work my dick back to attention. I kind of helped it along by allowing one of my hands to wander around her tits, playing with her obviously sensitive nipples.

After about ten minutes of playing with each other Sandy slid onto my lap, straddling me with her tits in my face. Hot tub water had washed most of the lubrication of both of us and she tried several times to get down onto my dick with no success.

I was surprised at how light she was when I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up with my hands under her butt. I set her on the edge of the tub where I had eaten out Tina earlier and looked around for the lotion. I used just a small squirt to lubricate her lips before rubbing my mushroom head around between her flowery lips. I pushed slowly into her, little strokes at first, only an inch or two, but as the lubrication carried out of her tunnel onto my dick the strokes got longer until I was working the full length into her.

"OH FUCK!" she cried as I pushed quickly into her, allowing our bodies to slap together, making her big tits wiggle and move. I leaned a bit more forward to allow my pelvis to hit against her clit as she lifted her legs and spread them as wide as she could, clearly enjoying the fucking she was getting. I continue to slap into her in an increasing pace, our two bodies bouncing together rhythmically. I saw the look on her face change moments before her body began to shudder around my stroking member. She screamed into the dark as her body shook and trembled, shaking her head back and forth, her long hair flinging around as she cried out "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK" into the night, practically silencing all the peppers and crickets.

Her spasming pussy was more than I could manage, and my body jerked as I unloaded the first of several huge gushes of cum into her pussy. I stood there panting for several minutes before my dick softened and I slid from her. Tina pulled me back and down into the water, snuggling up to me and kissing me on the cheek gently.

"That was nice of you." She whispered.

I turned to look at her, my face a huge question mark. I just fucked her sister in front of her and she said it was nice of me?

Tina looked at me a long time before whispering "she doesn't do guys."

It finally all made sense. I looked over at her extremely sexy body as she slid back into the water, wondering what would turn such a sexy creature like that away from wanting men? I didn't have a chance to ask though because Patty decided it was time for bed, and she and Sandy climbed out of the tub and walked off into the night, wearing only their soaking wet stockings and carrying their heels.

"I think we should go to bed too. We have a busy day tomorrow." Tina said quietly.

"It's Saturday!"

"Yep. Lots to do if we're going to get done with the addition. We can't put up walls till Monday, but that wont be a problem, the crew will be back, but we have all the under floor plumbing to take care of and we have to arrange the delivery of the materials so the crew will have stuff to work with first thing Monday."

"Ok. It's your baby." I said as we climbed out of the tub to rinse off under the shower.

While the warm water cascaded down over us she pulled me close and kissed me sensuously on the lips. "You treated her really nicely. Thank you."

"I'm not at all sure I understand, but you're welcome."

"You want to know what happened. I don't blame you. Ask her some time. If she tells you fine, but it's up to her if she will."

"Ok. " I said as I turned the water off and pulled a towel off the railing to dry Tina off. It only took us a few minutes to dry off before we headed into the house for bed. I was surprised to see it was already past one in the morning, for me WAY past my normal bedtime.

It was nearly nine when I finally crawled out of bed. Tina had long since left to go get materials while I rolled over for a bit more sleep. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I walked toward my bathroom, stopping just short of falling into the hole where the floor used to be. I shook my head and walked down the hall to the guest bathroom and took care of my morning business. The hot water felt good as I stood under the shower head and allowed the water to cascade down on my head and shoulders. I have no idea how long I stood there just enjoying the hot water before I realized I wasn't alone.

I opened my eyes and saw Sandy standing somewhat demurely in front of me, completely naked.

"Do you mind if I share your shower?" she asked as I pulled my head out from under the stream of water.

"um... I guess not." Not really sure what to do or say.

"Thanks!" she said with a smile, reaching for the bar of soap in the tray. She stepped close enough to me to reach around me, her tits practically touching my chest, to get the soap wet. She stepped back a few inches and went to work slowly soaping my chest, working the soap in slow growing circles. She was standing so close to me that each circle caused her arm to brush her already growing nipples. She didn't look up at my face, but instead watched her own hand draw circles with the soap. She continued to work the circles larger and lower, allowing her free hand to move from my arm to join the first. She paused as her fingers brushed across my pubic hair, feeling the top of my quickly hardening dick. As she stood there and soaped my stomach and her fingers slipped around the base of my cock, I could feel the head pressing against her own pubic mound. She made no move to press closer or pull away, just standing in the same spot, slowly working the soap around my body.

"You can soap me if you'd like." She practically whispered.

I moved my hands to hers and took the soap from them, allowing her to continue to rub around my already soapy front. I started slowly across her upper chest, slowly working the soap down and around her big tits. She closed her eyes as I set the soap aside and worked my hands around her tits and nipples while her hands stroked my dick. We stood there for a long time, just stroking and touching before she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" she asked quietly.

"That's up to you I guess."

"Why?"

"It wouldn't be very nice of me if I forced myself on you. Besides, I'm not all that sure what Tina would say."

"I'm sure she won't mind." Sandy said quietly, her hands still stroking my soapy dick.

"ok. What about you?"

"I think I'd kind of like it."

"Ok." I said, allowing one of my hands to travel down her stomach and gently stroke her pubic hair. I drew small circles in her hair for a minute or two before she moved her legs apart, allowing me to reach where the head of my dick had been resting a short time ago. I gently stroked her lips with one hand while I stroked her nipples with the other. She was clearly enjoying it, her breathing becoming more ragged by the minute.

"I want you to put it in me now." She said almost abruptly. She let go of my dick and turned around. I was surprised how far down her back her blond hair actually went when it was wet, instead of being all curled like it usually was. She bent over and put her hands on the wall of the tub and stuck her butt out at me. I positioned my hard dick at her already wet lips and gently pressed myself inside her, eliciting a groan from her as I sunk into her. "OH YES!" she breathed heavily.

I started slowly, working my dick in and out its full length, just barely leaving the head inside before driving it back in. After stroking into her a few times my body started to take over for itself, and I was soon slapping into her loud enough that it was easily audible over the sound of the shower, not that the grunting and squeaking that she was making wasn't already loud enough. I reached under her and found her two huge tits, swinging freely and began massaging her nipples with my fingers while I squeezed the mountains in time with my strokes. She seemed to like the additional stimulation, and her squeaking increased to a single long cry, her body shuddering and twitching in orgasm. I continued to stroke into her until I felt like I had to hold her up. I lifted her up to a standing position, allowing my hard dick to pull from her pussy, and pulled her against me, my dick sticking out between her legs while I held her chest with one arm and her waist with the other. By the time she had caught her breath the water had started to go cold, so I stepped us back into the water long enough to rinse us both and then turned the water off.

We stood there dripping for nearly a minute before she pulled from me and opened the curtain to get the towel.

She took her time, kneeling in front of me and gently drying my body. She stood up when she could reach no more and finished my arms and finally dried my short cropped hair. She handed me the towel without a word and allowed me to dry her body. I took my time drying her, being gentle with her breasts and between her legs. I got the impression that this was a large step for her, although I had no idea why. We finished drying and I tossed the towel aside. I found a bottle of baby oil on the side of the tub and held it up for her to see. She didn't react one way or the other so I opened the bottle and gently squirted some on her chest. I used one hand to gently rub the oil into her body, working it all around her chest and tits. I continued working down her stomach and then knelt down to put more of the oil on her legs. She lifted one leg and rested it on my thigh while I oiled that leg and then changed to the other to allow me to get that leg as well.

It must have taken me a good five minutes before I had her fully oiled, front and back before I declared her done and capped the bottle. She turned to face me and put her arms around me, pulling me close to her.

"Thank you. That was sweet." She said quietly.

"You're welcome. I enjoyed doing it."

"Really?"

"Yes why?"

"I thought all guys wanted to do was fuck and leave."

"Not all."

"But most?"

"Some. Not most."

She was quiet for a long time. "Did Tina tell you?"

"Nope. Said it was up to you."

"And aren't you curious?"

"Sure, but I figured you'd tell me if and when you were ready."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you push?"

"It wouldn't be polite." I answered quietly.

She turned head to look at me. Without her heels on she was a couple inches shorter than I was, but that didn't stop her from lifting herself on her toes to kiss me slowly and sensuously. She broke the kiss after some time, her face hovering a fraction from mine. "When I was eighteen, a guy I was dating decided he didn't want to wait any longer. Even though I said no he took what he wanted. I've never really been able to feel comfortable around a man sexually, but for some reason I feel comfortable with you. It's a shame my sister is marrying you. I'd sure like to be able to spend some more time with you like this."

"Thank you for the compliment. I'm sure that some other guy can fill the bill. We aren't all jerks."

"Most are. From what I can tell anyway."

"That's probably true to some extent." I laughed. "Most guys are jerks at times, but I think that a lot of them are much more considerate than you give them credit for."

"I'm not so sure, but thank you for being gentle and sweet with me. It was kind of nice to feel the real thing. I hope I get another chance or two down the road."

"That will be up to my wife." I said seriously.

"Yeah, I suppose Sis might have something to say about that."

"I think so too." I said as she pulled away.

"Thank you again." She said, leaning in for one more quick kiss before she climbed out of the tub and headed out the bathroom door. I got out of the tub a few moments after she did and walked down the hall to my bedroom.

"I hope you saved some of that for me!" Tina said from the bed as I walked in. She was propped up on the bed with some pillows, completely naked, gently stroking her pussy with one hand and drawing circles around one nipple with the other.

"As chance would have it, I did." I replied as I walked over to the bed.

She climbed down the bed on her hands and knees and reached her head down and kissed my quickly hardening dick. "Hmmm that's better." She cooed before turning her head and sucking my dick into her mouth. I closed my eyes and groaned as she quickly worked my rod back to full mast. After only a couple short minutes she pulled from my dick and climbed back to where she had been on the bed. "Now come feed that big dick into my pussy. I am sooooo incredibly horny right now!"

"With pleasure." I answered as I crawled up the bed until I was kneeling between her legs. She reached down and guided my dick into her as she pulled me down with her heels.

"OH yes!" she hissed as I sunk into her sopping wet pussy. "I've been waiting for this since I saw you banging Sandy in the bathroom."

"You saw?"

"Uh huh" she grunted as I stroked in and out of her pussy slowly. "So fucking hot. I think I came before she did."

"And now you want me to fuck you too?" I asked her as I started stoking faster.

"OH YES! I want to feel you exploding inside me! I want your big dick to make me cum like she did!" she said breathlessly, clearly well on her way to just that condition.

"Well, here it comes then my love!" I said as I started slapping into her with my full force. The whole bed shook as I drove into her time after time, driving both of us closer and closer to explosion.

I wasn't sure if she came first or I did, but I know she was screaming that she was coming the same time my body stared pumping shot after shot of hot cum into her hot box. My body shook and jerked with each shot of cum I emptied into her. I could feel her pussy practically vibrating around me as she came, pulling a few extra shots of cum out of my quickly depleting capacity.

I finally lowered myself down onto her, both out bodies slick with sweat, panting to regain our breath.

"Oh that was good." She cooed as she stroked my hair with her finger tips. "You can do that to me any time you want."

"I can huh?"

"Oh yeah. "

"I'll have to see what I can do about that." I answered still a bit breathlessly.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you have plenty of chances to do just that. I bet Sandy will appreciate that as well."

I lifted myself so I could look down at her.

"I know you were banging her in the shower. " she said quietly. "No, I'm not mad. As long as you save enough to keep me satisfied why would I care?"

"She might try to steal me away."

"My little sis? Not likely. But if it makes her happy to get a real dick every once in a while, who am I to stop her."

"I really don't understand this relationship." I said shaking my head.

"Between us or my sisters?"

"Either one." I said as she pulled my head down toward her. She kissed me sensuously for several minutes before releasing me.

"My sisters and I are very close. After my mom died when I was a kid, we all pulled together. We share everything, good times, bad times, problems."

"Boyfriends?"

"Especially boyfriends!" she said with a giggle and a wiggle of her eyebrows.

"And none of you got married? Who would have thunk it!"

"Ohhh Smart guy huh?" she said, tickling my sides for a second, making me squirm around on top of her. After a few seconds of this she quit tickling and said thoughtfully, " You're just going to have to get used to that and together we'll learn how you fit into that."

"I think it's going to be an interesting learning process."

"Knowing my sisters, you can bet on it!" she said with a giggle.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,405 Followers
12