Storm Damage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,380 Followers

Tina came last, walking arm in arm with her father. She looked absolutely stunning. She had a full white gown, covered in lace and small pink and powder blue flowers. She had a veil on so I could barely make out her face at a distance, but as she slowly walked closer it became more apparent that she was simply more beautiful today than I had ever seen her. I stood in shock and awe at how she looked.

Her father stopped short of me and stood waiting for the priest, who started the ceremony. I barely heard his words until he asked who gave this woman to be wed. His deep baritone voice broke my trance. I held my hand out and Tina took it and stepped next to me, turning to allow me to lift her veil. I was anything but disappointed at how beautiful she looked.

I stood looking into her eyes as she looked in mine, barely able to follow what the priest was saying. Almost before I knew it I was slipping a ring onto her finger and she was slipping one on mine. I repeated the words as instructed, and actually heard Tina repeat hers. I had no trouble hearing the "you may kiss the bride", the second time he said it. Tina stepped against me and I leaned my head down slightly to make our mouths match and we kissed our first married kiss, gentle, tender and full of love. All too soon it was over. We turned to face the assembled group and were introduced, to much cheering and shouting.

It was easy to get to the reception. The girls had taken care of everything, as they had promised. All we had to do was get from the deck to the limo, after a few thousand pictures. The six of us piled into the back of the stretched limo along with the photographer, Patty, Sandy, Mark and Mike all sitting boy, girl down one side of the limo. Tina leaned over and kissed me wetly and then whispered into my ear.

"Don't forget your toy."

"Oh yeah." I responded as I reached into my pocket and found the little remote I had forgotten about. I pressed the button and felt Tina press against me as the little device started vibrating inside her. I looked over at Patty and Sandy and saw the two of them squeeze their legs together, Sandy squeezing herself against Mark. I was pretty sure that he wouldn't mind. I kicked the intensity up a few notches and soon heard Tina moan in my ear as she pulled my hand to the front of her dress as she moved her mouth to mine for a deep kiss. As we broke the kiss I looked over and saw that Sandy had the top of her dress pulled down enough to expose her tits and had Mark's head pulled down to one of her exposed tits, while Patty had Mike's hand pulled inside the top if hers, against one of her bare tits.

I wasn't sure how Mike was going to react to all this, but being single I hoped he would roll with the punches. I reached in my pocket and clicked the intensity up one more notch and was soon rewarded with the sounds of three women moaning. Patty slid down in her seat and spread her legs wide, hiking up her dress to fully expose her wet pussy while her fingers savagely stroked her exposed clit.

Tina moaned loudly as she pulled herself tight to me, her body shuddering slightly as her orgasm built. It didn't take long for the vibrating little device to make her climax in my arms, about the same time as Patty squealed in pleasure.

I hadn't paid much attention but it was pretty clear that the lady photographer was capturing the event for all posterity, not to mention that her hand was pressing hard between her legs, clearly turned on as well.

Tina leaned down to my lap and undid my pants, pulling the small red underwear out of the way so she could engulf my dick with her wet mouth. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the sensations as she worked my dick with her lips and tongue, bringing me closer to the brink, but stopping before the point of no return. "Payback for earlier!" she whispered as she let the elastic strap of the underwear snap across my hard dick.

The limo pulled into the park so we could do some pictures, and the girls set to putting themselves back together again. Mike seemed to be ok with what was going on, and, based on the size of the bulge in his pants, more than a little turned on as he watched Patty's tits wiggle around as she fixed her dress. She leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek just before she pulled the dress up over her tits. Finally all fixed, we got out of the limo and the photographer proceeded to pose us in a variety of poses and settings. I couldn't help notice that Patty took every opportunity to snuggle tightly to Mike when the camera was not on them, and I know Mark's hand was up under Sandy's dress at one point.

The photographer managed to do a good job of hiding the hard dicks we had in our pants, but you could tell she was getting a bit frustrated by the time we were done at the park. She had another location she wanted to go to, so we piled back into the limo.

The doors to the car were barely closed before Sandy had Mark's pants open and her dress pulled half down.

"That's a good idea!" the lady photographer said, trying to hide the fact that she had a hand between her legs pressing against her pussy. "Why don't you girls take care of those hard dicks so that we can get some good pictures at the next stop.

"Good idea!" Tina said, opening my pants and pulling my dick out of the tiny red underwear. It didn't take her long to get things going and in response I slipped my hand into my pocket and turned the little remote on once again. It wasn't long before Tina was moaning around my dick. I leaned my head back and allowed the feelings of her mouth to wash over me as she stroked up and down my hard shaft. After all the stimulation, I wasn't going to last much longer.

I opened my eyes and saw that Sandy's head was bobbing like crazy up and down in Mark's lap and Mike was leaning back with Patty, her dress tossed aside on a seat, her blond hair bobbing up and down in his lap. I looked a bit more toward the front of the long limo and saw the photographer, sitting with her legs splayed wide and her pants around her ankles. We made eye contact as her fingers disappeared into her pussy. I watched her finger herself as Tina worked my dick, my climax only seconds away.

With a grunt I unloaded into her mouth, shot after shot of hot cum pumping up into her while I watched the photographers fingers flashing in and out of her snatch.

Finally Tina pulled her head from my deflating dick.

"Please turn it off now!" she begged.

"Oh yeah!" I replied, realizing I had forgotten to turn the vibrators off. Patty practically collapsed in Mike's lap as her vibrator quit, her mouth long since having brought him off.

The photographer was the last to go off, her body shaking and trembling at her own hands. The car had been sitting in the parking lot for some time before we even realized that we were stopped, each of us trying to recover from our climaxes.

The stop was pretty quiet, each of us having been reasonably sated for the moment. After a number of pictures on the playground equipment, many of them cute and playful, we headed off to the reception.

As wedding receptions go, the girls had done a wonderful job. A nicely catered meal, plenty of wine and, of course, the usual cake cutting, and dancing. I hadn't had a lot of time to dance with Tina, and I wasn't at all disappointed. I was a bit surprised, however when they did the dollar dance. Both of us had a pretty good line of potential dancers, and most of them donated anything but a dollar. One particularly good looking young lady managed to stuff a hundred dollar bill down the front of my pants. Only later did I find out that she was one of Tina's good friends from the city, whom Tina planned on giving a really hard time to at a later date.

I danced with my new wife a number of times, but not exclusively. My new sisters-in-law each made sure to get a couple dances in, each apparently intended to keep my cock on edge for later, through the use of appropriate bumping and occasional slipped top exposing nipples and tits to me.

The night had gone quite long, and I was more than ready when Tina was finally ready to leave. We ran to the limo under a shower of bubbles and kissed deeply as the Limo pulled away from the hall. The drive home was fairly short. We talked about a good place to have our first night, but decided that home would be fine since we were leaving the next day for a honeymoon that only Tina knew about. She kept telling me it was a surprise but I was guaranteed to enjoy it.

"Hey!... You know I love you!" I said when we were finally alone in our bedroom.

"Yes. I think I do." She answered. "So do you want me to get undressed, or do you want to do it?"

"Are you kidding? I've been dreaming of fucking you in that dress since I first saw you in it!"

"Ohhhhh bad boy! Go for it stud!"

"Don't you need to get rid of something first?"

"Oh, the egg? That has been gone for hours."

"In that case!" I said as I pulled her toward me. I kissed her long and slow, sharing both the physical and emotional connection. I felt her hands undoing my pants and letting them slip to the ground before pushing my red underwear down and stroking my hard shaft.

"Why don't you let me undress you!" she whispered as her hands moved to my front and began pushing my coat off.

"With pleasure." I responded as she tossed the coat aside and then went to work on the little clips that passed for buttons on the tux shirt. Her fingers deftly undid each fastener, kissing her way down my chest as she worked, until it was finally open and she could push it off my shoulders. She pushed me backwards to the bed and then forced me to fall back to she could get to my pants and shoes. In moments I was completely naked and she began crawling up my body, her white dress covering the both of us.

"So. Is this what you want?" she cooed as she reached under her dress and rubbed my cock around her pussy.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned as she sunk over my shaft, driving herself slowly down on me until her ass was sitting on my legs. "God you look so beautiful!" I said quietly as she began to slide up and down my shaft, using her legs to leverage herself up and down.

"Uh huh. I do, don't I?" she responded with a smile and a giggle. "And I bet I feel pretty good too, don't I?"

"You feel VERY good!" I answered as she rode me slowly, taking her time as my hands worked on the row of small fasteners down the front of her gown. It took several pleasurable minutes before her breasts were released to my view, her dress now open to her navel, and her tits bouncing up and down as she picked up speed with the level of both of our desires.

"Oh god....Husband I am about to cum on you!" she moaned as I played with her bouncing tits and hard nipples

"I am too wife!" I groaned.

"Good! Give it to me! Fill me with your juice!" she grunted as she slammed down on my legs, time after time, driving my head against the end of her tunnel, the sounds of our skin slapping together muted by the ruffles of her white gown.

"OH FUCK!" she cried loudly as she felt my cock spasm and send the first shot of cum deep into her, triggering her own climax. Her whole body trembled and she moaned loudly as my cock spurted shot after shot of pent up cum deep inside her.

"Ohhhhh, so nice!" I panted as she lay down on top of me.

"Uh huh. But I am so tired now. It's amazing how stressful getting married is."

"You know it!" I said as I hugged my arms around her bare back and stroked it, pushing her gown farther down until I had my hands on her bare ass.

"Should we go to sleep? You may need it for tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Just our surprise honeymoon!" She answered with a grin.

"Just the two of us?"

"That you will have to wait to find out." She giggled as she pulled herself off my cock and stood up on the bed over me. Humming a strip tease music, she slowly pushed her dress down and stepped out of it, leaving her wearing nothing but her white stockings. One at a time she slid them down her legs, taking them off and allowing them to dangle and tease my chest or cock before she tossed them aside. Finally she was naked and lay down on the bed, patting a space next to her. "Come on hubby. Come up here and snuggle me up!"

"With pleasure." I answered as I crawled up the bed while she reached for the remote and turned the lights off. I fell asleep with my new wife curled against me, more content than I could remember in years.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,380 Followers