Storm Damage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,405 Followers

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she begged as she lay her head down on the padded deck. I moved my arm from around her waist and moved my knees to a better position and began doing just that. Our bodies slapped together loudly as I pumped my rod in and out of her pussy, both of us moaning and groaning with the sensations that were flooding us. Rose's orgasm hit with the power of a freight train, exploding inside her, causing her body to convulse with involuntary spasms that squeezed my dick with each jerk of her body. It was enough to send me over the top and my own body drilled my dick deep into her, erupting like a fountain as shot after shot was squeezed into her pulsating pussy. The two of us collapsed onto the padding with me on top of her from behind, my dick still stuffed deep into her pussy. I heard Lania say something from the house, but once again had no idea what she said.

"What did she say?" I panted.

"She says that you are still a pussy teasing bastard, but you are also a good fuck. She's glad that you gave both of us the kind of fucking we have been wanting for the last two days."

"I didn't know you wanted to be fucked yesterday!" I panted in her ear.

"Not at first, but your cock looked so good in your shorts. That's what we were talking about all those times you didn't understand what we were saying. The more we talked the more we wanted it."

"Well, you got it. And thank you."

"For what?"

"For one hell of a good fuck. Tell her she's very beautiful and that it's a shame her husband is too much of a shit to realize how good he has it in his own bed."

"You just did." Rose said with a giggle. "She doesn't speak English worth a shit, but she understands enough of it."

"So when I was running my mouth yesterday in the living room about wanting to fuck her, she understood me?"

"Uh huh. She said it was cute and that she wished you would just take her right there."

"Oh lord." I said to myself.

"Now, let's finish the work we have to do so we have some time in this nice hot tub." Rose said from under me.

"Ok. Let me get some clothes on." I said as I crawled off of her.

"What for? You wanted to see us naked, why shouldn't we get the same pleasure? Besides I'd kind of like to watch your big dick swing around for a while."

Lania said something that made Rose laugh.

"What did she say now?" I asked

"She says that if you're a good boy maybe she'll let you slide your big dick into her while we're working. She knows how much you wanted to stick it in her while she was scrubbing the floor."

"Well, tell her...O hell... If you're a good girl maybe I will stick my dick into you while you're working." I said to Lania, getting a huge smile, letting me know that she did in fact understand just fine what I said.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,405 Followers