Storm Tonight!

Story Info
She gets more than a handful in the cave.
2k words
4.08
43k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this is a work of fiction!

*****

"Storm tonight!" The headlines blared. It'd been like this for weeks now. A couple of storms ha hit us already, but nothing major. Our town was more than used to these things by now. Most of us could sense it coming, just by feeling the air. We knew when to stay inside and when to barricade windows. We knew when to use the shelters, how to get there fast enough and what and how much food to store. And we knew to definitely not be out in the forest when a storm was approaching.

Which was why I wondered, for the thousand time, why Keith hade chosen this particular day to take me to his secret hide-out. I wondered even more why I was stupid enough to tag along. But Keith was three years older than me, captain of the swim-team in college, totally gorgeous. And he noticed me! Plain, cute-but-not-hot me. It started a few months ago, right after I'd turned eighteen and removed my braces. And gotten contact-lenses. I'd just walked in to school with my friends one day and there he was, waiting by my locker. I nearly freaked. All the girls in my year had a major crush on him and he was standing by my locker! But I, being me, played it totally cool and we talked a bit. Two days later he asked me out!

Four happy months of dating and talking and cuddling and kissing. I looked at him, holding my hand. I was so lucky. He looked down at me and fired up a dazzling smile. 
"We're almost there", he said in his deep voice.

I glanced up at the dark sky showing through the trees. "Are you sure about this? We should head back soon."

He stopped and pulled me closer. "I thought you wanted to be alone with me", he whispered.

I shivered. "Of course, but..." He silenced me by pulling me in for a kiss. This close, I could feel him getting hard against my stomach. It left me breathless, as always.

"No buts. Now come on, it's right over here." He pulled my hand.

A couple of yards later, we were there. A small cave, surrounded by tiny pine trees.

"Oh", I said. "It looks cozy."

"Wait until you see inside." We hurried through the dead leaves and bushes and crawled inside. He told me to wait while he lit a few lanterns. In the back of the cave lay an old mattress with a red blanket on top and a few fluffy pillows. Three lanterns lit up the whole cave - that was a bit bigger than it looked. A couple of beanbags sat against another wall and on the small metal table lay a deck of cards.

It really did look cozy, but something about it gave me the creeps. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. Not that I was going to tell Keith that. It was probably just the approaching storm, anyway.

He walked towards the mattress and plunked down om it. He clapped the spot next to him. "Come here." When I hesitated, he smiled. "I won't bite."

Forcing myself to relax I rolled my eyes at him. "ha ha". But I walked over and sat beside him. His hands were on me instantly. He kissed me softly at first, but then harder. The harder he got, the more I wanted to pull away. I managed to put a few inches between us.

"What are you doing?" I huffed, feeling frightened. He wasn't right.

"Sch", he shushed. "It's okay. No one has to know." Then he started kissing me again, roughly pressing me down on the mattress. His hands went under my shirt.

"Keith!" I mumbled in to his mouth. I turned my head. "Keith stop! Please, stop!" But he didn't listen. He was so strong. While holding med down with one arm, he ripped away my shirt. When he started kissing my breasts and I felt his hard cock against me, I lost it completely. I started trashing, kicking and screaming at him, willing myself to be stronger. But all I managed was to kick him in the chin. His face grew dark and he raised his hand. The slap sent my head into the wall and I lay there while he climbed off me. Some part of my brain registered that I might have won, but that hope was crushed when I heard him shout "Guys! Come in here, I need help!" I tried to get up, but i felt dizzy. Soon, I heard footsteps. Shadows appeared on the wall. 
"Help," I croaked. "Help me."

But they were not here to help. Not me at least.

"She's a fighter", I heard Keith say. "We have to take turns holding her until she calms."

I managed to turn my head and sit up before the were on me. One of them, Josh, pushed me down again and held me there. The feeling of Keith unbuttoning my shorts cleared my brain and sent me fighting again. But now they just laughed. I was so weak.

"Good girl", Keith told me as he ripped of the rest of my clothing. "Look at that, boys. She's shaven for me." He took my shin and prodded his hard cock against me. "Don't try to tell me that you didn't want this, you slut." I braced myself for the thrust. But it didn't come. Instead crawled down, kissing my body and then started kissing and licking me, my cunt. What? Of all things, I couldn't imagine this. Nono, it felt... He inserted a finger and I clenched. No!

Keith lifted his head and showed his glistening finger. "She's all wet. She likes this." The others laughed and I saw them undressing as Keith ducked back down and really started going for it. I stifled my moans as best I could, not wanting to show him how good it felt. I turned on I actually was. The guys' cocks were hard as well and Tony came to kneel in front of my face.

"Suck it."

I shook my head, feeling an embarrassing wave of heat coarse through my body. He slapped my face with his cock and when Keith suddenly found my G-spot, I opened my mouth in a gasp and he forced his cock in. Then he fucked my mouth hard. It brought tears to my eyes, trying not to gag at the roughness. And still my arousal grew. What was wrong with me? This isn't something to be turned on by!

Jonas made me grab his cock with my hand and soon I was stroking it.

I screamed around the cock in my mouth when I felt Keith slipping a finger up my ass. I started fighting again, but he kept going, pumping me in both holes, licking and sucking and soon I came. Hard. I couldn't stop it. Couldn't help the moans as the guy in my mouth shot his load as did the one in my hand, shooting all over my breasts.

As I came down from the climax, my cheeks burned with embarrassment. Keith had a cruel smile on his lips. "Did you like that, you slut? Is this what you have been dreaming about all this time? Having a bunch of guys using you as they want. Well, don't worry, we will use you plenty more. And you will enjoy it." Then he pushed inside my wet folds. I screamed loudly, as there was nothing in my mouth. Except that that was soon fixed. Josh shoved his cock into my mouth and ordered me to suck it.

My eyes went wide. He didn't mean.. But yeah, he didn't move. He wanted me to willingly suck him off! I refused, of course, but then Keith pulled out and turned me over, fucking me from behind, hitting exactly the right spot. I started moaning and sucking the cock in my mouth. Stroking it with my tongue and mouth. The guy grabbed my hair, groaning with his head tossed back.

Keith fucked me harder and harder until the cock in my moth went down my throat and I was so turned on that I hardly cared anymore.

Keith came as the cock in my mouth pulled away and squirted in my face.

I lay down, panting. Great, now everyone had gotten theirs. Now maybe I could leave.

Right. No. Tony and Jonas grabbed me, their cocks already hard again. Tony put himself under me, spearing me with his cock, telling me to ride him. Cheeks blushing fiercely, I obeyed. Slowly I rose up and pushed myself down on him. He spanked me, sending waves of pleasure from my cunt, making my juices flow.

"Faster."

So I did. And he and the Jonas continued spanking me, making me moan and trash as I road hard and fast, while Keith and Josh stood by, watched and jerking their semi-hard dicks. I felt myself starting to climb again and rocked harder, but then the Jonas grabbed me and positioned himself behind me. I tried to turn, tell him no, I don't want that, but he ignored me.

Pushing in his cock in my cunt first, sharing it with Tony, making it slick, he then pulled out and started pressing against my ass. It hurt and I cried out. He pushed me forward, down on Tony's chest. Soon he was buried to the hilt and started moving slowly. The burning eased and soon I found myself moaning loudly. Keith stuck his cock in my mouth and Josh made my jerk his off.

I couldn't believe how quickly I came. I was so full of cock and it all was too much. So I came hard again around the thrusting cocks. But they didn't stop. They had a long way left, since they already had come once. Keith and Josh switched places and started fondling my breasts. They pinched my nipples and slapped the sore flesh. Oh fuck, the climb began again. But now both Tony and Jonas emptied themselves in me and pulled out. I felt relieved until the other two took their place. Soon Josh was in my cunt and Keith in my ass, pumping me hard. Josh pulled me down for a long deep kiss, making me even hornier than before. I started rocking against them, trying to make it as good for them as it was for me. He released me, turning attention to my jiggling breasts instead. Licking and sucking them. I screamed loudly. But they kept going, their stamina not ending by long.

Suddenly they moved. I lay on top of Keith, who was still buried in my ass. Josh pumped on top of me and then leaned back. Jonas bent down and... OH MY GOD! Started licking my clitoris while jerking his cock. Tony shoved his cock in my mouth from the other side. I didn't care. All I could feel was the cocks thrusting in my holes and the tongue and teeth on my clitoris. I started shaking, my climax rising again, feeling it more painful than ever. I was almost there, so close, so close, when Tony bent down and bit my nipple. That sent me crashing hard over the edge, trashing against all of them as I felt them come as almost one. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Oh god. Please let it be over now. I couldn't take it anymore.

I tried staying awake as they all pulled away from me, but I dozed of to sleep almost instantly.

The cave was even darker than before when I woke. The guys were there, but had brought out food and ate it. Keith noticed my open eyes and gestured to the food.

"Eat", he said casually. "You're gonna need all the energy you can get."

I widened my eyes. "You're not done?" My sore body pulsed.

He smiled evilly, as did his friends. "Not by a long shot."