Stormy Paradise

Story Info
Romantic prelude in a place unlike what we expected.
888 words
3.31
7.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our plane lands on a small airstrip near the middle of the island. We both saw the beach as we crossed with violent waves crashing against the shore.

We retrieve our luggage and head for the exit from the airport. Our limo driver is waiting at the door and collects all of our luggage and deposits it gently into the long Cadillac.

As we head towards our ocean front cabin the driver begins telling us about the storms that have been hitting and that there may be rough weather approaching. We look at each other and smile.

The long car pulls up and deposits us and our luggage in the hands of the bell hop. We look around and the lobby is not quite the way the brochure and website portrayed it.

As we walk up towards our cottage I cannot help but notice that it is somewhat open air in that the walls do not seem to hold the world entirely out. All the other cottages appear empty, some even seemingly falling into the sand below them.

We ask the bell hop where all the other guests are and he laughs and responds, "This time of year? . . . You will probably have the entire beach to yourselves " Once again we look at each other and smile.

As we try to find safe places for all that is contained in our luggage the wind whips the walls of our tiny abode. The sounds are so strong and powerful. The walls nearly buckling under the strain of the stormy air.

The wicker and bamboo walls make a whispering sound as the air slips through them and we feel the winds gently slip in and engulf us. Your every attempt to light candles is thwarted by the fury that lurks outside these thin bulkheads that surround and protect us.

I finally coax the fireplace to cooperate and a warm fire begins to glow in the dark corner of the small room that we will share for the next few days. The smell of the wood burning is a welcome and familiar aroma as we attempt to settle in to our nest.

The air outside is cooler than we packed for, so each of us dons the one oversize sweatshirt and jogging pants that we brought not thinking we would need in our tropical paradise.

With the fire now warming the small cottage I reach out my hand and say to you, " let's go walk on the beach and explore our paradise my darling " and you take my hand.

As we venture out the door the winds are swirling and the water is crashing up on the shore as if to attack it. There is no sign of any life in any direction.

Seagulls attempt to circle overhead, but their efforts are thwarted by the powerful and ever changing winds, so they retreat to the safety of the palm trees and brush further down the beach.

As we approach a rocky area along the beach not far from our cabana we climb up to get a better view. Waves crashing over the rocks, the water actually feels warmer than the cool, nearly cold air.

The sound of the wind and the waves is deafening and soothing at the same time. The power and fury of the ocean and the nearby storm is exhilarating.

I grasp your hand tightly as we climb the rocks and work our way up to the top. The sun is fading fast slowly being obscured by the clouds and devoured by the horizon.

We find a comfortable spot near the top to enjoy the show mother nature and the ocean are putting on for us. I take you in my arms and hold you as if to keep you warm, but really just to feel you close to me. To smell that wonderful smell that I am becoming addicted to, to feel that heartbeat and those wonderful breasts and legs as we huddle together on our perch above the wonderful show.

The sun peaks at us under the clouds as it fades into the ocean flaring out into a dramatic show of colors. The splendor pushes our embrace to a deep passionate kiss. The sunset we are witnessing reminds us of what lies ahead in our secret getaway.

Our long kiss becomes intense, our hands exploring areas that excite and ignite the flames of passion. We play and prod all of the hot spots that have been begging for attention. I can feel the heat as my hands slip down to the place that I long to explore. I feel your fingertips searching for the part of me that longs to be set free. The part of me that wants to be tantalized by you in so many ways. The part of me that longs to fill the void in your soul as our night turns into morning.

I break the lock and gaze into your eyes as I whisper in your ear, "let us return to our secret place and feel the heat from the roaring fire and build our own fire. A fire fueled by our passion and the lust that has been building with each of our previous encounters. This time we will start slowly, tease and play.