Story-cock

Story Info
Jamail started reading the story to her...
755 words
3.52
19.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamail started reading the story to her, to her pussy to be more exact, his breath warming her pussy lips with each word. Unfortunately, two pages in, he realized the story was much too long. Still resting his head on her pale thigh, he rolled the story into a tight cylinder and worked a condom down the length of it.

He always thought his stories might land him between her legs, just never imagined he'd use an actual story there. Oddly he could still see the words through the latex, smudged words, the ink bleeding in the greasy lubricant. "I never could get it right rolling these things on," he said.

"What, what was that," she replied, waking up for a moment. "It's a nice story," she continued, looking down at him before flopping her head back onto the pillow.

He watched as the word 'fuck' blurred into an odd blackness. Hearing her breathing deepen as she slipped back to sleep he grabbed a tube and poured the slippery liquid onto his story-cock. Gazing at her sensuous folds he couldn't know what she began to dream:

 

The man's large, black hands held her breasts, squeezing her, his palms pressing her nipples as they pressed out to him. She opened her eyes seeing the deep impressions his fingers made in her soft, white flesh. Her breasts ached from his rough hands and she wondered if it was a mistake to lure him into her bedroom.

Hands moved down from her breasts to her thighs, forcefully opening her legs. She had her answer as she reached down to guide him. Feeling his enormity she glancing down she gasped. His cock didn't curve like the men she'd seen, no, it stood straight out, so thick her fingers could barely wrap around it.

She reached one hand to her pussy to open it while her other hand led his throbbing cock to her. She wondered if he... pain shot though her as she felt him shove into her. He quickly withdrew and pressed again as she stifled a scream, biting her lip and moaning instead. Suddenly filled with him she felt tears running down her cheeks.

Mercifully he paused, giving her time to catch her breath. After a few moments she felt him withdraw and this time the inevitable thrust slid easier as the searing pain eased to a dull burn. His next thrust was easier and she soon found herself lifting her hips to meet him.

Closing her eyes she yielded to the sensation, wrapping her legs around his hips as he filled her like no man had ever done. Her fingers clasped his arms as pleasure began to build. Suddenly she heard him speak for the first time.

"Oh yeah."

It was guttural, urgent and she knew he was nearly finished. All too quickly she felt him shove hard leaning all his weight onto to her as his cock pressed to depths she'd never felt before. He then collapsed upon her, his cock twitching as the cum spurted from him.

He fell off her, his soft, yet still massive cock lay glistening across his thigh. She remained still, aching from him, yet aching for him.

 

"Jamail, what are you doing?" he heard her ask, apparently awake now.

"Sorry, I was just..."

"What is that?"she asked, looking at his story-cock.

"Oh I was just messing around. I'm..."

"Go ahead, put it in," she said.

Jamail squirted more lube onto the story-cock and then began moving it into her, watching her pale white and pink pussy lips stretch open. Trying to be as gentle as possible he eased the cock in and out.

"Come on... faster now... and deeper," she moaned.

He moved faster, following her every instruction. Feeling his own cock harden, he straddled her leg and ground himself against her as he worked the huge story-cock in and out of her, fucking her like she could only dream about.

After a minute or so Jamail watched her lift her ass up off the bed, taking in nearly the full length of the story-cock before collapsing as she came. He then watched as she reached between her legs and slowly eased the huge cock out of her.

Quickly moving up between her legs, he brushed his cock over her pussy. Her pale white fingers stood out against the dark skin of his cock as she guided him to her wet opening. She sighed softly as he pressed himself to the hilt.

The sigh sounded disappointed.