Story Telling Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife continues with turning fantasy into reality.
6.5k words
3.58
33.9k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Three

Christmas Party

That night with Marcus really jumped our sex life to a new height, though it might have been even better if I wasn't jerking off so much. I spent lots of time with the video tapes, editing them in a variety of ways on my computer. Many times when we made love I was unable to get it up, so I spent lots of time between her thighs, eating Aila to orgasm after orgasm. She always loved this, making constant comments about all the cum I was eating out of her, and teasing me whenever I couldn't get it up with "calling Marcus so he can fuck me the way I need it!" Overall, making the fantasy come real worked out really well for us, and neither of us felt the need to repeat it right away. We both agreed that an occasional "reality show" was enough to augment our fantasies.

As it turned out, however, reality intruded a bit sooner than I had thought it would. Mark and Tamara were having a Christmas party at their house for the construction company he worked for. Even though it was primarily a company function, Tamara insisted on inviting us, saying she was sure we'd have a good time. I wasn't sure I wanted to be at a party where I knew nobody, but since it was a couple of weeks before the holiday and didn't conflict with anything, I couldn't talk Aila out of it. She wanted to go, and that was that.

The night of the party Aila dressed up in a slinky, low-cut red dress that I thought was too sexy for a Christmas party, but she told me most of the guys had young girlfriends and wives, and she was sure they were going to be taking the opportunity to dress up as well. She was right; when we arrived, I quickly saw that she was right. Though there were several more men then women, the women who were there were obviously happy to get a chance to show off a bit. There were a couple of very beautiful women, but most were fairly average yet looked pretty damn good at least for the evening. My wife knew several of the people from hanging around Tamara, so she easily mingled. I stayed at the edges of the various groups, trying not to look to ill at ease.

I ended up enjoying myself though, because eventually I ended up talking to the owner of the company and his wife. Bud and May were a bit older, maybe in their early fifties but very fit, so they didn't have much in common with the rest of the people at the party. We got comfortable in a hurry; in fact, I think May went out of her way to make sure the two of them kept me occupied while the party swirled around us. We discussed everything from building permits to politics, making the time fly by. Before I knew it, two hours had passed, and I hadn't seen my wife for most of it. Excusing myself, I told them I needed to see what Aila was up to. May smiled at my husbandly concern, saying "I think your wife is more than able to take care of herself", which Bud agreed with, but I didn't feel right not checking in. They let me go, saying how nice it was "to finally meet Aila's husband."

I circled through the house twice, and checked outside in the backyard, but no Aila. I was starting to worry when a young lady I didn't know came up to me, asking "Are you looking for Aila?" "Yes". "She's back in the master bedroom with Tamara. They told me to sent you back there." She gave me a little push in the right direction. "Thanks." "Oh, my pleasure."

When I opened the bedroom door, I stopped, stunned. There was my wife and Tamara sitting on the bed, both clad in nothing but red stockings, red heels, and red baby doll nighties with white trim. They smiled at my surprise. "You'd better close the door, honey. You don't want everyone else to see what you're getting this Christmas." My wife waited for me to swing the door closed behind me. "I promise, this will be your best present ever." It was sure looking that way.

Tamara stood up and walked me over to a chair. "Aila's told me all about your story-telling time together. It sounds so hot! We decided to make it come truth this Christmas." She undid my pants, and dropped them down to my ankles, looking me in the eye the whole time. "Come on out, Mark."

My heart sank. I thought I was actually going to be in a threesome with my wife and another woman for my present, but now as I watched Mark walk out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but red silk Speedo-type shorts, I realized they planned on living out some of the stories Aila had made up for me the past several months. I liked the idea of my wife making love to another guy, but two women for me would have been even better, and I was disappointed that instead my wife was planning on making love to another guy right in front of me. His skin looked as if it had been oiled and the bulge in the shorts looked as though his cock was already getting hard. "Hey, buddy boy, Merry Christmas. Heard any good stories about me lately?" Obviously, Aila had told them about our sex life.

Tamara moved away from me over to the other side of the room, where a camcorder was sitting. As she picked it up, Mark moved onto the bed with my wife and began kissing her. She opened up to him right away, letting his hand explore her body as there tongues intertwined. He kissed his way down her body, pushed the panties to the right, and began to rub his tongue up and down her slit. My wife laid back, writhing, as he ate her out. Her hands grabbed his hair and pushed down on him, begging him not to stop. I began to play with myself; it was damn hot looking. I heard Tamara giggling as she filmed me, but I didn't care. I kept stroking as Mark brought Aila to her first orgasm of the evening.

Mark rolled over onto his back after Aila recovered. "Payback time, slut." I thought my wife might resent the word, but apparently didn't because with his help she pulled down his shorts, exposing his cock for the first time. "Quite a bit bigger than you're used to at home, huh?" He looked over at me as he spoke, smirking as he watched me slowly stroking my dick, (I didn't want to cum too fast).

"God, yes! It's much bigger!" (Thanks, dear). "Let me taste it." And she did. First she licked it's length for awhile, then as it continued to grow, she began to take the head in her mouth while stroking it's length. At first she could manage just a couple of inches because of how thick it was, but as she got used to it, my wife was able to work her way down so that only a couple of inches were exposed. I was amazed; she was well passed what I had.

After sucking him for over ten minutes, my wife began to climb on top of him. "I've got to feel that inside of me. I've told Terry so many stories about it, I've got to show him the real thing. Fuck me with that big cock of yours, Mark." She straddled his groin, grabbed his cock, and slowly slid down onto it. Since it was only the second time my wife had taken anything near this size, she took it slow. I was sure that she wouldn't be able to take it all in, but as I continued pleasuring myself, I watched in amazement as she worked her way further down his cock each stroke. In less than two minutes, she had it completely buried in her, and was slamming down on it with full force. "Fuck, I'm so full! I love it! Don't ever stop, Mark." My wife was screaming now, not caring that the house was full of other people. "Shit, AHHH!" She was clearly cumming again, maybe over and over again. I had never seen her like this. My fist was flying up and down in rhythm to her ride.

After maybe ten minutes, Aila collapsed on top of Mark, almost sobbing with pleasure. She looked completely done, but Mark sure wasn't. He pushed her off of him and positioned her on all fours, facing me. Then he got behind her and began to reinsert his cock. The look on my wife's face as she felt it enter her will never leave me. It was as if she had discovered a new world, and it was just dawning on her what she had been missing in the old one. He started a slow, circular motion with his hips, teasing her, getting her all warmed up again. She began to moan. "God, yessss! Ohhhhh! That's it!"

Suddenly, Mark stopped moving. Aila looked back to see what was wrong. "If you want be to keep fucking you, baby, then you have to do what I say."

"Yes, yes! Don't stop. What do you want? I'll do anything!"

"I want you to look at your husband as I fuck you, and I want you to tell him who you want to fuck. Got it, baby?"

My wife looked back at me, conflicted, but she didn't pause long. "I want you to fuck me, Mark. You, not my husband." He started to stroke in and out of her again. "You're the best! I love the way you fuck me." He started fucking her harder. "My husband never makes me cum! You do! You're the real man!" Now he was slamming into her as Tamara tried to keep all of us in the frame. Her laughter was somewhat distracting, and the words my wife was saying hurt, but I couldn't stop jerking off. I had never seen her look so sexy as her tits swung wildly under the rear assault. Her screams echoed through the room as Mark's cock flashed in and out of her pussy. "Yes, Mark! Don't stop! AHHH! You can fuck me whenever you want! I'm your slut! You're touching places my husband never has. Ohhh, fuckkkkkk!" She and I were both cumming, my cum shooting over my left hand and onto my stomach. Mark lasted a couple more minutes before he shot deep inside her ravaged pussy.

I thought my present was over, when Mark got up and went in to shower off, but Tamara set me straight. "Aila tells me in her stories you get off eating Mark's cum out of her. Well, make it real, Terry. Get down in there and eat all that shit out of her."

I didn't want to do that. It was one thing to pretend my own cum was someone else's, but since I had already cum, I had no desire to extend the fantasy. "No thanks, Tamara. I'd be happy to eat you out, but I don't want to be getting any closer to Mark then I already am."

Aila looked angry. "Terry, you'd better get your ass over here and clean me up. I didn't do all this for me. If you're ever planning on getting into this pussy again, it better be as clean as a virgin's in 10 minutes!"

I knew better than to argue with her when she's like this. And it's true, we'd shared this fantasy many times; it really wasn't fair of me to desert her like this. I climbed onto the bed, and tried to kiss Aila, but she just pushed me down toward her groin. "First things first, honey. Clean that naughty pussy of mine first, like a good little boy." I did as she ordered, and began licking away. I heard the ladies laughing, but tried to ignore it as I swirled my tongue inside her. As I got the first bits of cum, I was amazed how much there was. Having eaten my own out of her several times, it was clear that Mark had deposited much more semen into her than I did. It wasn't pleasant, swallowing that much cum, but I had no choice as my wife had a firm grasp on my hair.

After maybe 10-15 minutes, during which my wife managed another cum, Aila pushed me over onto my back, and straddled my face. "I want to be sure you get it all out of me, honey. Now Mark's juices can just drain into your mouth. Doesn't that make it easier for you?" Mark was out of the shower now, commenting how nice it was "to have a some to clean up after him." He didn't stay long, telling Tamara he was going back to their guests. Tamara said they'd only be a little longer. "I think Terry's had a Christmas he'll always remember, don't you?"

That was for sure. I continued to eat my wife's sloppy cunt for another 8-10 minutes, (and yet another orgasm; she was never like this before) after which she fell over on to the bed exhausted. I lay on the bed face up, still naked from the waist down. Tamara took some close-ups of my face. "My, that certainly was a crusty Christmas, wasn't it Terry? Was the reality as good as the fantasy?" She pointed the camera down at my crotch as I tried to think of a reply. "I'll bet it was for Aila, considering how much bigger Mark's 'present' is than yours."

"It's not all about size, Tamara, as I could show you if you give me a chance." I patted the bed next to me.

"Yeah, that's what all guys say who are penally challenged. And as for giving me a chance, I know from what your wife's told me that you're only good for once a night, if that, so don't let your mouth be passing checks your dick can't cash." She shut of the camera and began to get dressed. "I'm going to go back to the party. Make sure you say goodbye before you leave." She actually gave me a sweet kiss on the lips before, leaving the bedroom, being sure to take the camera with her.

Aila and I dressed in near silence. I had wanted us both to take a shower, but she insisted she was ready to go, and refused to let me clean up. When we left the room, it was apparent that we had just had sex. From the looks we received from the people remaining, and the muttered comments we could half-hear, it was also clear that people knew we hadn't had sex with each other. Fortunately, several of the people had left, including Bud and May, so that reduced the humiliation somewhat. We found Mark and Tamara to say goodbye and thank them for a "great party". Mark made a big show of shaking my hand and telling me in a loud voice how great it was "to get to know Aila's husband better. I hope we'll get to see more of you in the future." From the laughter this innocent comment generated, it was clear most of the people had some idea what had gone on in their bedroom. Tamara gave me another kiss, and with a giggle commented, "That's very unusual cologne you're wearing. What is it?" This elicited more laughter. When she kissed Aila goodnight, she also gave her a small present, saying as she did so that she hoped "this would make every day like Christmas". I had no idea what it was, but since it was apparently for my wife I didn't ask. I just wanted to get out of there.

The truth

We didn't talk at all on the drive home. When I tried to get a conversation going about what had just happened at Mark and Tamara's, Aila just whined, "You can see why I might be tired right now, can't you, honey?" and closed her eyes. When we arrived home, she went straight to bed, not even giving me a good night kiss. I was left to ponder the evening, too excited and confused to sleep. Excited because of how sexy my wife looked getting fucked by Mark, but confused because of how she acted towards me, and why she actually went through with it with him! He was always just our story guy; she said she could never do it with the husband of a friend. Why not get together with a stranger like Marcus?

These thoughts ran through my head all night, though I did go in to try and sleep at about 3 a.m. I didn't get up until almost nine, by which time my wife was already up getting breakfast. I went in to join her, getting a big smile and a kiss. Obviously, she was feeling good about last night. "Did you like your present, honey? Wasn't nice of Tamara and Mark to help get the perfect gift for a pervert like you? Wasn't it better than the fantasy? It sure was better for me! Story-telling can't hold a candle to a good fuck, can it?"

"Well, I can't really answer that, dear. I never got one last night. What the hell happened?"

"I'm sorry you didn't get involved more, honey, but you always seem to prefer jerking off to fucking anyway. I thought you get a kick out of getting yourself off while watching me fuck a guy you've only fantasized about before."

"Hey, I had never fantasized about Mark! I got off on the stories about guys fucking you. That's what I liked."

"That is how it all got started, those stories."

"What do you mean? What got started?"

Aila gave me a little laugh. "I think you'd better take a look at the rest of the Christmas gift that Mark and Tamara gave you." She reached over to the counter and grabbed the package Tamara had given her last night. Handing it to me, she said "Open it, honey. It's really for you."

I ripped off the wrapping to find five DVD's in jewel cases with a variety of labels written on them: Stills; Around the House; Around the House 2; Outside; Our Place. Giving my wife a questioning look, all I got back was a shrug. Getting up, I walked out to the living room. Picking out 'Around the House' I inserted it in the player. A menu popped up, allowing me to pick from a half-dozen choices: Master Bedroom; Master Bath; Living Room; Kitchen; Pool Table 1; Pool Table 2. Intrigued, and a little confused, I selected 'Pool Table 2'.

The scene opens with Mark leaning back against the pool table in our playroom, with my wife on her knees sucking on his cock. He was looking right at the camera while he was telling Aila, "That's it, Aila. Take that cock all the way in. Show me how you love it." And she does indeed appear to love it. Her head is thrashing about while she passionately makes love to his dick. It was as if she wanted to swallow him whole, not just his cock!

This went on for seven and a half minutes (it was easy to keep track on tape) before he pulled my wife up and bent her over the table. I noticed Aila had come in from the kitchen and was watching my reaction from the door, but I didn't know what to say. Obviously, all of these DVD's were about her and Mark and just as obviously it had not been there first time last night. They had been fucking each other behind my back for some time. I wasn't sure how to handle it, so I just looked back at the screen.

Aila's breasts were pressed down on the felt as Mark worked his cock into her. She raised herself up to allow him better access, showing her swollen breasts to the camera. She looked so damn sexy, even better than last night, that I found myself reaching into my robe to play with myself. As I watched Mark continue to fuck my willing wife on my table, Aila came and sat down next to me. I glanced over to her, and noticed she had a bottle of oil in her hand. She smiled as she squirted some oil on my left hand, wrapped it back around my dick, and started to move it up and down for me. Without a word, I continued the movement as I watched her continue to get fucked on screen.

Mark was speeding up now, making her breasts swing wildly and her screams sound out joyously. He was talking dirty to her as he fucked her, telling her how "tight and hot" her pussy was, and what a "fucking slut" she was. Then he was telling her that she had to promise to "tell me about the next time Terry fucks you here. I'll come back again and fuck that memory right out of you so you only think of my cock whenever you guys play pool."

"My husband's never fucked me here. Oh yes, that's good. MMMM! If he ever does believe me I'll be thinking of you the whole time. I love your cock!" Shit, she was a real slut! I came just moments later.

Aila turned off the film. "I can see you liked it, honey. I guess you don't mind that I've been making it with Mark for several months now."

"What! Several months? When did it all start? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Wow, easy, honey! You're usually not that talkative after you cum", she teased. "What got me going was the stories you wanted me to tell. I always had a hard time making them up, I told you that. When I told what we were doing to Tamara, she suggested maybe I'd like telling true stories instead of making up fake one."

"I don't believe that! You're telling me Tamara wanted you to sleep with her husband?"

"Honey, why would I lie about that? Mark has a very high sex drive and wants sex more than Tamara does. Much more, in fact. Rather than having him chase other women, which he's done it the past, she thought it might be a better idea if he had a safe, married woman who would take some of the pressure off her. It's really worked out very well for everybody."

"Maybe not everybody. What have I gotten from it?"

"Lots of good stories, honey. You just didn't know most of them were true at the time, but they got you off, didn't they? Our sex was always better when I was telling you about Mark or when you were pretending to be Mark. You can't deny that, honey."

12