Story Time

Story Info
His lessons in sexuality from a beautiful mentor.
2.2k words
4.42
51.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, here's a little tidbit from my past. Snuggle up to Daddy.

I was about 25 and working as an executive for a department store in downtown Philly. When you're a single, relatively good-looking heterosexual man who wears a suit every day in a business where the co-workers are about 90% women, most of them young and hot, well, life is good!

Except, I was kinda shy and I had a steady girlfriend who also worked there, so I was really reticent to fool around. And believe me, the more that these woman knew I had a steady chick, the more they came onto me. Oh, the opportunities I passed over. But, I was young, naive, and loyal, despite the fact that my GF, though gorgeous, was really pretty boring sexually. In fact, I think she only blew me twice in 4 years of dating.

Anyway, I started becoming friendly with this assistant buyer who was about 38 at the time. her name, ironically enough, was Beth. She was always very friendly, but not in the way most of the other women were. She never came onto me or flirted with me. In fact, she made it known she had a real steady boyfriend herself. She was just really cute and sweet, and for whatever reason, we started going to lunch together.

As you can probably guess, as these "Harry and Sally"-type friendships go, our lunches started to become more frequent, now two or three times a week, and the conversation started to become more personal. She would always subtly lead the conversations in the way that she wanted to, again, I was so shy (boy, have things changed!)

Beth started asking me why I still went out with Stephanie and why I was so loyal to her. She became more and more inquisitive and then more revealing about her own relationship with her guy, Richard. Seems Richard was having some issues that made her really start to have her doubts about him as a long-time 'keeper'. "Like what?", I asked, heading right into her lair.

Beth told me that Richard just was doing it for her in the bedroom, that he only wanted to have sex once a night, if that. She went on to tell me that she had a more advanced sex drive as she was becoming older, reaching her prime, and that she loved Richard, but wanted more. Beth described the way she would suck Richard off, how she just adored sucking cock, but Richard never seemed all that interested, he was a one-and-done, straight missionary-position-fucking guy, silly man. She had me hooked, had reeled me in, and she damn well knew it.

She started to ask how Stephanie was in bed, and I candidly told her that she wasn't very adventurous, that I wanted to learn and experiment more. Beth asked me if Stephanie gave good head, as she called it, a term at the time I barely recognized, so inexperienced was I. I blushed and told Beth about Stephanie's almost complete refusal to go down on me. Beth looked at me sympathetically and suggested that since we would both got along so well as friends, that perhaps we could help each other out in other ways. She mapped out a plan. She asked me to meet her for a drink at a bar we both knew on the upcoming Saturday night, and I agreed, breaking my regular Saturday night date with Steph, telling Steph I was going out with my friends, which I was, kinda.

I got to the bar first and saw Beth when she entered. Beth had always dressed very conservatively at work, the ultimate professional, hair up, minimal make-up, fashionable but not even the hint of sexy wardrobe attire. I'd never seen her dress in any other way. Until now.

She had on thick make-up that made her olive skin virtually sparkle and glow. Her hair cascaded sensually down one side of her face, languishing around her big brown eyes.

She had on a silky white blouse, and the best yet: a short, tight, black leather miniskirt with about 4-inch heels and black stockings, the lace barely visible as she sat down on the stool next to me, crossing her legs as her skirt rode up high on her thighs.

She threw back her hair and asked if I had ordered yet, and I could only shake my head in a feeble no. I felt like the bug about to be trapped by the spider, and loving every minute of it. What a way to go. "Good," she said. "Let's go, I have a surprise," and took me by the hand, every single man's head turning as we walked through the crowded bar. I saw a casual acquaintance as we passed him and he gave me the thumbs up and a smile, the universal male signal of "Way to go, dude!"

She led me to her car, and asked me to drive. I asked her "Where?", and she said, "You'll see," and gave me directions until I had a pretty good idea where we were going. We ended up in the parking lot of a local country club's golf course. I asked if she or her family was a member, assuming we were heading inside for some dinner. She shook her head no, and directed me to pull around to the corner of the lot.

I had played this course before, we were heading to the area between the fifth and sixth holes, which was separated from virtually the rest of the course, in a little wooded, hilly alcove. I turned off the car, and she reached over and gave me one of those rare kisses that you'll remember all of your life. The heat and passionate and blazing sexuality of this older woman, soon to be my sexual mentor and self-appointed professor of my domain, was a life-altering experience. What is that biblical passage, I think its Paul to the Corinthians, "When I became a man, I put away childish things?" Well, I was shedding my toy box for good tonight, kiddies.

She reached in the back seat and produced a blanket, a picnic basket, and a bottle of champagne. We walked out onto the course and we lay the blanket down on the bottom of an incline.

I sat on the blanket and watched as she performed a slow strip tease for me, her dark eyes twinkling in the moonlight, never leaving mine. her body swayed gently, as if to a silent melody only she could hear. My own senses were hypnotized, paralyzed, focusing only on one thing. Beth. The rest of the world was suspended in time.

She stepped out of her leather and lace and silk and stood in front of me, as natural as the lovely Autumn night air consuming she and I, our own breathing almost echoing in the valley.

In the far distance, laughter could be heard from the clubhouse many yards away, and I thought, "If these people only knew I was about to score a hole in one, and hopefully multiple times."

She stopped her swaying and knelt in front of me, her one hand reaching down to my trousers, the other caressing her own swollen nipples on her rather small but tight breasts, and then lilting southward down her tight abdomen. It was as if she was seducing both of us at the same time, she was in complete and total command of me.

She rubbed and teased my legs slowly, consciously avoiding my bulge,which was now literally bursting at the seams of my crotch, almost painfully. (Remember, I was 25 and not getting laid much, I had cum stored up deep in the reservoir, baby, and big balls to prove it.)

She leaned over and reached into the picnic basket and pulled out a long red ribbon, and placed it between her teeth, biting it gently, sneering at me with a mock evil-woman grin. She lifted my ass from the blanket and swiftly yanked off my pants. Yep, I'd gone commando, I was busted.

Beth giggled softly, completely unabashed by my fashion faux pas. She reached down with her hands and began to tie the ribbon around my cock, tickling my balls with her fingertips.

"I had a feeling you were big," she cooed. "That thing looked like a cucumber in your pocket. I'd been staring at your package for months now, wondering when I was finally going to see it, to feel it." She paused. "To taste it."

How my semen did not launch like a missile right then and there is a mystery that would have Socrates and Plato scratching their chins. I only had one girl tell me I was big before, nt that I'd had a lot of woman at that point, and she was a petite little sorority girl that I just thought didn't know the difference. But, this WAS different, this compliment was coming from a mature, experienced woman of the world. I felt like Johnny Wad. From that moment on, I finally realized what a 'thing' I had indeed been blessed with, and it filled me with confidence to this day that sometimes, admittedly, probably borders on arrogance. (Beth had created a monster that lives on to this day, a legend in my own mind.)

Beth started to slowly stroke my twitching cock. Yes, it twitches like a hooked salmon when it is aroused, still does. Difference being, it's not trying to get loose, it's trying to get caught. Small gobs of precum were already streaming from my cockhead, I hadn't even discovered how to spell stamina at that point in my fledgling carnal career.

Beth knelt up, and delivered a sermon-like diatribe, gazing into the heavens, her manicured nails now rubbing my huge testicles. "A good blowjob.' she began, further captivating my attention with that fascinating introduction, "requires the use of ALL of a woman's many charms."

"Her hands." She tightened her grip on my shaft, stroking, stroking.

"Her eyes." She stared, cat-like, returning my own intense gaze.

"Her breath." She leaned and pursed her lips, blowing on my tip.

"Her lips". She ever so softly kissed my purple, swollen head.

:Her tongue". Licking.

"Her face." She rubbed my cock all over her cheeks, her chin, her forehead, her fluttering eyelids.

"Her hair." Ducking her head and running her dark brown, thick locks over me.

"Her breasts." Placing my cock on her chest and moving seductively.

"Her mouth." Maestro, bravo!! Magnifico!!

Her hot, warm, tight mouth wrapped around me with one sudden dip of her face. I had never experienced this before, ever, and I couldn't believe my cock had now disappeared from plain sight. Stephanie Who? I didn't care if her old man was a multi-millionaire, this was priceless. Beth for Queen!!! The red ribbon still encircling my dick was now expanding, stretching as she brought my cock to a stiffness and hardness that I didn't think possible. I felt like a below-the-waist two-by-four.

I surmise that based on that performance, you can guess it didn't take long for me to shoot a big, hot load of cum that seemed endless into her mouth. No one had ever swallowed me before either, and the cum oozed out of both sides of her lips and she scrambled orally after every last drop, like an X-rated Maxwell House Coffee commercial (I always thought they missed the boat on that marketing approach).

Beth and I fucked that night and then met about twice a week for the next two years or so. She was multi-orgasmic, almost from the second my cock entered her. She came once as I only kissed her nipples, one of the most explosive and surprising orgasms I have ever had the pleasure to induce. She taught me how to caress a woman's skin, how to kiss her neck and collarbone and the small of her back for minutes and minutes to bring ecstasy, how to sustain my own stamina, and how to make a woman scream with frenzied, unbridled bliss.

Best yet, she made me feel good and confident about myself as a lover, how to appreciate all of the mysteries of a woman, how to seduce and be seduced, when to be rough and dominant, and when to be gentle and submissive. She was a wise and noble and incredibly sensual mentor. I was an attentive and eager pupil. Her friend. Her student. Her lover.

Beth moved to New York to chase her retail career as a buyer in one of the big houses, as they call them in the industry. She was good at her job. She was unforgettable as a lover, a woman for the ages.

She married some big NYC hot-shot ad executive, had a kid, and I haven't seen her now in maybe twenty years. In my mind, I see her smile almost every day, and thank her. Many women unwittingly should thank her as well, because I strive to carry on the wonderful lessons of loving that she gave to me.

Everyone should have a "Beth" in their life when they are young and impressionable and horny. The world would be a better place. I volunteer my services, strictly a selfless and altruistic gesture on my part.

Don't you love a happy ending?