Story Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sliding his hard cock inside her sopping wet pussy within seconds. It was such an incredible feeling. Finally. She had wanted this for so long. Her right hand flew up to her clit while she steadied herself on her left hand.

He grabbed her hips with both hands, and slid slowly inside her. As he buried himself entirely within her, they both moaned loudly. She arched her back, and looked back at him over her shoulder knowing she had a positively wild look in her eyes. She pushed back into him, trying to take more in. She felt so deliciously full.

"Fuck me, James," she breathed. Keeping their eyes on each other, he pulled out and slid back in, slowly at first, relishing the feeling of finally being engulfed inside her hot wet pussy. Then he pulled out and pushed back in again. She felt him hit her cervix. She cried out.

"Ohhhh." She arched her whole back and neck, forcing her ass up more.

He pulled out and pushed back in a little faster, a little harder, again and again, making her cry out loudly each time. She was rubbing her clit with wild abandon, as he continued to pump into her over and over. She could feel that liquid feeling in her legs again, incredible heat, and something explosive building within her, but she needed more to push her over the edge.

"Harder James! .... Give it to me. .... Harder!" she cried out breathlessly between ragged pants.

He started pumping in and out of her with all the force he could muster. He was a little afraid he would hurt her as he felt his cock slam into her cervix over and over.

But she called out, "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me James, YESSSSS!!" He kept going as hard as he could. The room was filled with the sound of her moans, his panting and grunts, and their flesh slapping together. She could feel the intense heat of an explosion building and building. She knew she was so close. Her insides felt like they were on fire. She saw sparks behind her eyelids and started making a new sound more like a scream than a moan.

"Yes, yes, yessss!"

Her entire pelvic region started to contract and spasm. She continued rubbing her clit frantically as the explosions went off deep inside, one building on and igniting another, gaining in intensity. Finally the world seemed to black out for her and nothing existed except intense heat and pure explosive pleasure. She screamed out loud. James felt incredible pressure clamp down around his cock. Wave after wave of a vice-grip pressure grabbed at him. He couldn't hold out any longer and he finally exploded within her with a loud guttural moan of his own. Her spasms continued to suck the cum right out of him.

She collapsed forward onto the bed, and he fell forward with her, still inside her. They were both breathless and drenched in sweat. He held himself up over her back with his arms. Her muscles were still spasming around him as they lay there panting, trying to catch their breath. He slipped out of her, and rolled onto his back beside her, also panting. He finally kicked his jeans and boxers off his calves and onto the floor. She was face down, collapsed on the bed. Her breathing was deep, but starting to slow. Her face was turned toward him, and she opened her eyes and chuckled as she heard his jeans hit the floor.

She rolled onto her side so she was facing him, and he did the same. She reached her hand up to his face, and they kissed. This time it was a long, languid, satisfied kiss, different from the urgent, frantic ones earlier, but just as passionate. As their breathing slowed, they draped their arms and legs over each other and just gazed at each others faces. Finally she spoke.

"You've wanted me since the day I moved in here?" she asked.

"Yeah," he breathed, nodding. She smiled at that.

"Why didn't you ever tell me or do anything?" she asked.

"Well, for one, Mike told me to back off---"

"Damn him," she interrupted smiling. He smiled too.

"...and I didn't think you were interested in me. And I didn't want to come on to you, have you reject me, and then it would be awkward to ever come over here and hang out with my best friend."

"Oh," she said flatly. A more serious look came across her face as she thought about all the months that they had wasted, wanting each other and not knowing that they both felt the same way.

"How long have you been writing those stories and what made you write about me?" he asked her.

Kate looked away from his eyes and actually blushed again.

"Shit, Kate, would you stop being embarrassed about that? I mean, we're kinda past that now, aren't we?" he asked smiling.

She looked back into his eyes and smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, I guess you're right...um...it's just that I never told anyone I write that stuff and I never showed it to anyone. I read erotic stories online, but I've never shared my own writing with anyone..." she trailed off. He raised his eyebrows and looked at her expectantly, waiting.

"You still haven't answered my questions," he said softly.

She hesitated again, and then she resolved to just open up and tell the truth. "Oh. Ok. I've been writing them for years."

He raised his eyebrows again, waiting for more.

Then she added, "I write about my fantasies. I first masturbated while fantasizing about you immediately after I moved in here -- that very night in fact. I remember you and Mike were drinking in the living room and I could hear you laughing while I did it." She looked embarrassed again, but continued. "I started writing the first story about you that night and I think I finished it the next day."

His eyes flashed wide and sparkled with delight and curiosity.

"That night? You were in here...... Whoa." He smiled, and added, "Have you done that any other times when I've been here?"

"Lots," she said, blushing and looking away again. He grinned wide.

"What do you mean the first?" James asked, "How many stories are there?"

"About you? Five," she answered.

"Five?" He grinned wide again. "Can I read them?" he asked, and when her brow furrowed, he added, "Can I at least read the one I already saw?"

"They each have different...um...scenarios. They're my fantasies really. What you saw there was nearly the end of the story." She said.

"Nearly the end?"

"Well," she looked sheepish again, "I was actually writing it when you knocked on the door."

"Really? Wow. I have great timing!" James exclaimed with a grin. Kate smiled and giggled.

James raised his eyebrows, "If you let me read the story, then I can act out your fantasy for you."

A wide wicked smile spread across Kate's face.

Oh this could really be fun , she thought. Perhaps it is time for my stories to have an audience after all.

Thinking of the beginning of that story, she smiled. "If we're going to act out that one, why don't we go have a shower first? That's actually part of the story, anyway."

A huge grin spread across James' face and he pulled Kate close and started kissing her again.