Story Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the evening, he found himself stealing more glances at Kate. Usually when he did, she would look away. He wondered what that meant.

......

Later that night, after James had left and Mike had crashed, Kate cornered Tina in the kitchen.

"I can't believe you. You're such a busy body. What did you say to him?" Kate said sternly. Tina was standing there with a smug satisfied look on her face.

"Honey, would you just stop complaining and hug me now? He wants you."

Kate's eyes went wide with surprise and delight. "What?"

"James says you're... what was the term... hmmm... oh yeah... smoking hot." Smiling, Tina deliberately dragged it out, but Kate grinned from ear to ear.

Then Tina got serious. "But there's more, Kate. He likes you. I mean he really likes you. You should hear the way he talked about you all wistfully. It was so cute. I've never heard him talk about any woman that way before. He said you're beautiful and smart and funny and, of course, smoking hot."

"No way!" Kate exclaimed gleefully.

"Yes way!" Tina said with a big smile. "And here's where you're really going to want to hug me. I didn't tell him how you felt. I only told him I'd find out. So he's coming back here for brunch tomorrow at noon and I'm supposed to talk to you and report back to him." Tina folded her arms across her chest and stood there with a very satisfied grin on her face. Kate did throw her arms around Tina and hug her.

"Oh my god!" Kate squealed.

"So what are you going to do about it now, Miss Kate?"

"Hmmm..." Kate thought about the possibilities with a big smile on her face. She raised her eyebrows. "Do you guys mind leaving shortly after he gets here?"

"Not at all, hon. Not at all." Tina said grinning and shaking her head. "I'm sure you two will have FUN." Then she frowned slightly. "But listen, I doubt this will happen, but if things don't go well for any reason --any reason--call me immediately, and I'll come right back for you. But if I don't hear from you, we'll stay away for a few hours."

Kate hugged Tina again. "You're the best."

"I know," Tina said into Kate's shoulder.

***

James stops reading, looks up from the story again, and kisses Kate's shoulder and neck up to her ear.

"Oh, the setup..." he chuckles between kisses. Kate giggles. James continues, "This is really a good story, you know, and not just because I know I get to have sex at the end of it."

Kate laughs out loud, and gives him a sideways smile.

"You know," James says, "It's funny you set this up with Tina as the one who's in the know, playing matchmaker."

Kate turns her face more fully toward him and raises her eyebrows questioningly.

"Yeah," James continues, "in reality, Tina is completely clueless about us."

"Oh, I'm not so sure of that," Kate says. "I think she might know more than she lets on."

"Has she ever said anything to you about it?" he asks.

"No, but she sometimes has this look. I don't know... it's hard to describe. But I've known her for so long, I can read her pretty well by now and I've seen the look a few times when you've been over for the evening. It's like she knows something."

"Well, when they got to the party tonight and I asked where you were, she looked confused that I was even asking," he says.

"Oh really? Hmmm."

"And you know...you are smoking hot," James says, squeezing her. Kate giggles again. "I'm serious," he says.

Kate leans back into him a little more and nuzzles against him.

"I don't really think so, but in my fantasy I wanted you to think so," she says smiling sheepishly.

"Well I do," he mumbles into her neck, while kissing her. He stops kissing her and looks at her more seriously then. "And you're right about something else," he continues softly, "I do feel that way about you. It's way more than just an attraction."

Kate turns to look at him. Their eyes lock for an extended moment. "I feel that way about you, too," she whispers. Their lips meet again for another long slow kiss.

James smiles into Kate's shoulder, and caressing her arm absentmindedly, continues reading.

***

The next morning, Mike and Tina were getting ready to go out while Kate straightened up her room. Then she went to have a shower. With thoughts of James filling her mind, she shaved her legs, underarms, everything that can be shaved till it was baby smooth, leaving only a little tuft of neatly trimmed hair just above her clit. She wanted everything to be perfectly smooth for his hands, his tongue, anything else he wanted to touch her with.

Kate got out of the shower and slathered her body with moisturizing cream, imagining it was James' hands rubbing softly, slowly over her body. She was already wet with anticipation. But she was also incredibly nervous. Her entire body seemed to be humming, as if on pins and needles.

She put on a little perfume, but not too much. She dried her hair slightly, but left it damp. She did her makeup, but not too much. She wanted to look "fresh out of the shower", but with just a little enhancement. She started to hurry because she didn't know exactly when he would be arriving.

Just then, Kate heard a knock at the apartment door and heard Tina call out from the kitchen, "Come in James". Kate's heart rate seemed to double instantly. She heard the apartment door open and close and she heard shuffling in the front hall.

Kate opened the bathroom door. There was a clear line of sight from the bathroom to apartment's front door. James was in the hallway taking off his shoes. He looked up and saw her coming out of the bathroom.

"Kate," he breathed.

At first he seemed surprised, but then he just stopped and stared, mesmerized. She was wearing a short emerald green silky robe that came to just above mid thigh, showing a lot of leg. The robe was tied loosely in front. It was open nearly to her belly, to maximize visible cleavage, and her nipples were pointing prominently through the thin silky material. Her long blond hair fell in damp waves around her face and past her shoulders.

She walked slowly toward him, watching his eyes. She was swaying her hips, her bare feet padding gently on the tile floor. Butterflies were fluttering in her stomach as she walked toward him. She saw his gaze travel over her body and allowed hers to do the same. He was wearing loose sports pants and a t-shirt that, she noticed with appreciation, was a little tight over his shoulder muscles and pecs.

As she walked closer to him, she noticed the bulge in his loose pants start to form a tent. She looked at it quite pointedly for a few seconds, then slowly, deliberately, she directed her gaze up his stomach and chest and make eye contact. She smiled wickedly. There was no mistaking the look in her eyes -- or his for that matter. Pure, raw lust and longing. She walked up close to him.

"Hi James," she breathed, looking into his eyes.

"Kate..." he whispered, meeting her gaze.

Kate moved her body very close to his. He just stood there, unmoving, mesmerized, but he was breathing very deeply. Her heart was beating madly. She wasn't used to making the first move. It was exciting and terrifying and exhilarating.

She placed her hand on his chest, and slowly slid her hand up his chest, up his neck, to caress his smooth cheek. She smiled to herself noticing that he'd taken the time to shave that morning.

He seemed kind of frozen for a moment, staring at her, incredulous. Her breath was quick and shallow. As she moved her face slowly closer to his, something seemed to click and his look changed from astonishment to delight. She touched her lips lightly to his. That was all it took. It was as if he hadn't believed this was happening until her lips touched his.

His hand moved quickly up to the nape of her neck and his other hand snaked around behind her waist. He pulled her in for a more powerful kiss, and drew her body against his. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body into him.

She pressed her open lips to his and searched for his tongue. When she found it, Oh god! A jolt of exciting tingling electrical connection sped through her, making her shiver all over. Goosebumps raised all over her skin. Her heartbeat seemed to speed up even more. A tingly warmth sped through her, with its epicenter in her groin.

They swirled their tongues around each other. They explored each others' mouths with fervor. James' hands were suddenly moving all over her back, pulling her closer, trying to feel every inch of her. She pressed her pelvis against him, and felt his hardness grow. He groaned into her mouth. He broke the kiss and began kissing along her jaw, to her neck, to her ear. Panting, she tilted her head back, eyes closed, and drifted with the pleasure. Her body was tingling all over.

James kissed his way back to her mouth again. Their hands traveled all over each other. One of his hands slid down over her ass to the bottom of the short robe and started sliding it up.

She reluctantly pulled away from his mouth, panting, and looked around. They both seem to realize at the same time that they were still standing in the hallway. They smiled at each other -- sharing a look that was full of wonder, surprise and passion, but tinged with a little embarrassment at how carried away they'd gotten in the apartment hallway.

James chuckled softly. With his arms still wrapped around her back, he put his forehead lightly against hers and looked into her eyes.

"I guess Tina talked to you," James said kind of sheepishly, but smiling nonetheless.

"Yes, and thank God she did," Kate replied smiling widely.

James chuckled lowly in response.

"I think we've waited long enough," Kate whispered, as she took his hand and led him down the hall to her room. She walked quickly, looking back at him with the naughtiest 'come hither' look she could muster. He followed with a big grin on his face, a large bulge in his pants, and a wildly delighted look in his eyes.

Kate's heart was beating wildly. She was not used to taking the lead. She was nervous and incredibly excited. Her nervousness was eased, of course, by the fact that she already knew he wanted her and was probably going to be pleased with anything she did.

Once inside her room, she closed the door, turned toward him, and as she had planned, she dropped her robe. The silky material slid to the floor around her feet. She stood before him completely naked. She was as nervous as she'd ever been. James eyes flashed wide.

"Ohhh... Kate," James breathed, his eyes traveling all over her body, a serious look on his face, "you're sooo beautiful." Kate smiled, watching his gaze travel rapidly as if he didn't know what to focus on. The moment was electric. She'd never felt so sexy, so appreciated. Goosebumps erupted all over her skin and her nipples hardened even more, poking up prominently.

"Take your clothes off, James," she said in her most sultry voice. She spoke low to try to keep her voice from shaking.

James smiled, wickedly delighted, pulled off his t-shirt and flung it aside, and dropped his sports pants in a matter of seconds.

Kate gasped as his cock sprung free, fully hard. She couldn't stop staring at it. She couldn't wait to feel it, to wrap her lips around it, to feel it inside of her. She got even wetter just thinking about it.

Kate stepped forward and kissed James hard on the mouth. She pressed her body against his and luxuriated in the feeling of their skin touching in so many places. She felt the heat and hardness pressed against her pelvis and belly. Her nipples pressed against his chest and the smattering of coarse hair there.

Every part of her skin seemed to be tingling. They kissed, their tongues dancing and slid their hands all over each other, trying to explore every inch of skin that could be reached.

The sound of the apartment's main door closing distracted them for a moment. Kate looked over at her bedroom door and back at him, smiling knowingly. "We're alone," she whispered. He smiled wickedly and kissed her again.

Kate broke away from the kiss and started kissing across his jaw, down his neck. She moved lower, to kiss his shoulder and chest. His eyes widened delightedly as he realized what she was doing. She flicked his nipple with her tongue, and she could feel his heart beating in his chest and his breathing becoming more rapid. She started bending her knees, kissing lower across his stomach, and trailed her hands across his chest and sides as she slid down. She knelt in front of him and, finally, her face was level with the object of her desire. It was beautiful. So many times she had imagined what it would look like, feel like, taste like. Now she would finally get to find out.

"Oh my god, your cock is beautiful," she whispered.

James grinned broadly, looking down at her.

Awed by its length and girth, Kate grasped his hard shaft in her hand and admired it, stroking it. She couldn't wait to feel it inside her, but she wanted desperately to taste him first. She looked up at him again while licking her lips. His face was a mixture of delight, surprise, excitement and longing.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," she whispered.

She licked James' shaft from base to tip causing him to gasp loudly. A little precum had come out of the tip, so she drew the tip into her mouth with her lips and slurped it like a lollipop, swirling her tongue around the tip. James gasped again. Kate made a humming purring noise, delighting from his taste. Kate pulled back while still sucking, and the tip popped out of her mouth. Then she covered the tip with her lips again and plunged down, taking as much of him in her mouth as she could. He moaned out loud. She loved the feel and taste of him. The smooth hardness of his shaft, the salty sweetness of his precum. She wanted more. Letting him slide out of her mouth, she licked her lips and looked up at him again.

"Can you sit on the bed, please," she whispered.

"I'll do anything you want," James smiled, panting, with a wild look in his eyes. He took a step back and sat on the bed, as she walked forward on her knees. She then pulled a pillow out from under the bed to kneel on. He raised his eyebrows. "You're prepared," he said chuckling.

"I'm planning to be here for a while," Kate said smiling slyly as she positioned herself between his knees. His grin was priceless.

"I need you to slide forward a bit more," she said, pulling his knees forward. He looked at her quizzically, but complied. "I want to do something special for you. I hope you will like this," she said quietly.

Her heart was beating madly in her chest. Again, she felt that combination of nervousness and excitement and lust mixed within her. It made her feel as though all her nerves were on overdrive.

His eyes went wide again and he met her gaze as he slid forward. She pulled on his knees until she had him in just the right position. James propped himself up on his elbows to watch her. "Perfect," she said. He watched her intently as she grabbed a small bottle of flavoured oil from the bedside table and put it on the floor beside her.

Then she spread his legs open wide, and started slowly dragging her fingertips up from his ankles to his knees. She barely touched his skin, just lightly scraping with her fingernails. He sucked in a gasp. Just above the knee on his left leg, she replaced her fingers with her tongue, and slowly licked little circles up the inside of his thigh, while she continued lightly tickling him with her fingernails on the inner thigh of his right leg. She moved up so slowly. Kate looked up at him and saw that he was still watching her intently. His breathing was getting heavier. His cock was standing at attention just in front of her face.

She reached the top of his inner thigh with her tongue, and licked the space where the leg meets the torso. His cock twitched slightly. She dragged her tongue down and swirled her tongue around his balls and drew one into her mouth. James moaned, loud and long. Kate sucked the other one in and he felt the warm heat of her mouth and her breath on the base of his cock. He moaned again. Kate smiled inwardly knowing she was having the desired effect. She was so aroused herself, but was too focused on what she was doing to James to be concerned with that right now.

She let his ball slip out of her mouth, and placed one hand just on the inside of one thigh and used the other hand to caress his balls. She then licked slowly from the base of his cock to the tip. It jumped slightly when she got to the tip. She swirled her tongue around the tip, and sucked it into her mouth while staring into his eyes. He stared back, with a dark look in his eyes, his eyelids half closed, but the look in them was very intense.

His breathing had become very deep, like he was making a conscious effort to control it. Back to the base of his shaft, Kate moved a little to the side and licked from the base to the tip again, then she sucked the tip and looked in his eyes. Again on the other side. Each time his cock jumped when she got to the tip. Each time she drew just the tip into her mouth.

James watched her with dark intensity while she picked up the bottle of oil and straightened up. She poured some of the oil in her hands and rubbed it on her chest. Then she grasped his cock and coated it with oil. Again his eyes went wide with surprise and delight as Kate leaned forward and her breasts surrounded him. A growling sound emanated from his throat. Looking in his eyes again, she squeezed her breasts together around his shaft. His eyes flashed darkly seeing his brown shaft sticking up through her pale cleavage.

"Ohhhh so soft," he whispered.

Kate smiled, looking him in the eyes, and moved up along his hard cock while squeezing her breasts around it. As she slid down, it popped up between her cleavage again. She did this movement a few more times, and on the third time, when she got to the bottom of his shaft with her breasts, she sucked the tip into her mouth.

James moaned loudly. "Ohhhh Kate," he gasped.

Encouraged, she again moved up and down, and sucked the tip in.

Again he moaned.

Then again she pulled up, and plunged down, and slurped at the tip, drawing it into her mouth. Then a little faster, then again. James' breathing was becoming more shallow and rapid. He began pumping his hips forward in time with her movements.

Finally Kate released her breasts and moved her torso back a bit. She grasped his shaft in one hand and caressed his balls with the other. She drew the tip of his cock into her mouth and plunged down fast taking as much of him into her mouth as she could, sucking hard, and grasping firmly with her hand.

"Ohhhhhhh," James groaned, long and loud.

Kate pulled back up to the tip, paused, and plunged down hard repeatedly. Sucking hard, and squeezing his balls, she kept up this assault for several minutes. James' breathing changed and became more ragged. He moaned lowly again, and she could feel his balls contract in her hand.

"Oh... god... Kate..." James said between panting breaths, "stop... I'm... close."

But Kate just kept plunging up and down on him with wild abandon, sucking as hard as she could, her hand still squeezing his balls. She felt his balls contract again and felt the vein beneath his shaft pulse. Knowing he was about to come, she sucked even harder.

With a final loud long moan, he finally shot his hot load into the back of her mouth. She swallowed it, and kept slurping and swallowing and stroking his shaft while he kept coming. When he was completely done, she released his cock, looked up at him, licked her lips and smiled, looking quite proud of herself.

***

James' pulse had quickened as he read the story. He had slowed the movements of his hands on her body, and had become completely engrossed in the story. He is breathing deeply and his erection is pushing instantly against her ass.