Story Two Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon gets to perform in front of an audience.
6.9k words
4.67
5.6k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samdare
samdare
29 Followers

I walked in the kitchen behind Sharon, her head turned slightly, but not far enough that she was looking at me.

I took the new bottle of wine from the work top, and poured two glasses of wine. I held one in front of her, it took her a while to take it, but she did.

"Let's go and sit down."

She nodded and followed me. We sat on the couch and sipped our wine.

"Sharon, believe me you are very hard to resist..."

"...But?"

"But we aren't exactly going to do the right thing by, by jumping into bed. Believe me when I say there is nothing I'd like more, but...Christ, because of things which have happened, I don't think it is a good idea."

"You don't know anything about me," she mumbled, and then looked me in the eye, "when I saw you this morning with, that woman, well, I couldn't move a way."

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"No listen. When she offered me to finish you off, well, I was that close to doing it."

I ignored the question I really wanted to ask her and instead asked, "So why all that fuss, and anger?"

She took a deep breath, "I guess I was hurting, because of what happened with Mark. I made a big mistake with him once. I told him of my fantasy, and he accused me of well, wanting other men. I didn't want other men, I just wanted...to be, watched."

"And is that when he started hitting you?"

She nodded, "When I saw Grace, and the way she was, well she just got up and stood there naked, she was so confident. The way she just came out with me finishing you off, was well, erotic for me. I don't want to be like her, her confidence I mean. I have this fantasy, well several, but one I've had for ages. To be stripped and made love to in front of an audience, and sometimes, they join in. I don't want the whips and things. I just want to be exposed to people, to be watched, by men and women. To be touched, and I suppose degraded a little, with words."

She took a huge gulp of wine, and then coughed a little.

"When I told Mark about it, he asked if I wanted the watchers to join in. I told him I didn't think I did. He smiled and said, anything for you babe. A week or so later some of his friends came round. We got drunk, and he, started kissing and touching me. I got so worked up with their eyes on me. Mark whispered to me to get on my knees, I did, in front of them. He put his hand down my blouse and started groping my breasts. One of the men staggered to his feet, his cock was out, and he moved towards me. Mark asked me if I wanted to suck him. I was so turned on I didn't say anything. Mark pushed my face towards him. I honestly thought he wanted me to suck his mate's cock. I opened my mouth, and that was when Mark yanked me back by my hair, and started hitting me. I tried telling him I thought that was what he wanted, but he wouldn't listen. From that day on he would snatch my phone off me, and demand to know what I had done during the day."

"Look Sharon, what he did was wrong, and perhaps you should have talked more about it in the first place."

"Maybe, but in the end he twisted my fantasy, and used it as an excuse to, to..."

I cuddled her as she quietly wept. Finally she stopped and asked me about the club. At first I was reluctant to tell her anything.

"I'm not a kid. I've got a rough idea what goes on there, and because of what happened with Mark it doesn't mean I'm to delicate to hear those things. I know men and women get thrills from a little pain. I just want to understand a little, but I don't want, well not lots of details...please tell me a little?"

So I did, I gave her a version which I had rehearsed for my daughter, when I thought the time was right to answer her questions. It was more of a soft porn version, than a hard sex one. I told Sharon of the controls we had in place, and I even touched on a few of my own experiences. Several times I stopped and asked if she was okay with what she was hearing, each time I felt her head nod against my chest.

"Well, I don't think I'd want to go there, and most of it as you say is acting parts. The girl you mentioned, Tina, do you still see her?"

"No, well not like that, I see her around. She comes in the club, sometimes."

"Why didn't she stay with you?"

I took a breath, "She wanted more than, well more than I thought she could handle. I tried putting her off."

"All because you gave her a card, do you still do that?"

"No not anymore."

Sharon's head lifted from my chest for the first time in over an hour.

"Did you fall in love with her?"

"Sharon, I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, I understand. Could you make my fantasy happen?"

"Sharon, I would need more details, even then I'd be reluctant after what you've been through."

"But you could make it happen?" she pushed.

Finally I nodded, still not sure if I would go through with it.

"I want you to make my fantasy come true, but I guess you'll have to know more about me, sexually, so you had better take me to bed first."

I lay on the bed still in my shorts patiently waiting. If Sharon wanted to exhibit herself in front of an audience, then she was going to have to start stripping in front of me first. She stood at the bottom of the bed. I saw her bite her bottom lip a little.

"You don't have to do this," I said, secretly praying she would.

"I'm fine," she replied, drained the last of her wine, and took a deep breath.

Her fingers fumbled with her buttons, until her blouse fell open. She pulled it off her shoulders, and then reached behind her back to unclip her bra.

"No, not yet, take your skirt off first."

She nodded, and reached behind her lower back. I watched the front of her skirt sag as she popped the button. Then I heard the zip being drawn down. Watching a woman wiggle her ass to slip down a tight fitting skirt is incredibly sexy. It's a natural motion I guess, but done slowly it is one fucking erotic sight. Black hold stocking tops appeared, as the waist band of her skirt dropped below them. I had a few pointers for her and was torn between telling her now, or waiting until the end, as her skirt hit the floor I spoke.

"Sharon, stop a minute."

She did and gulped, "Is there anything wrong, you don't like my body do you?"

"Yes I do like your body. Just a couple of pointers before you go any further, if you don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind," she mumbled faintly.

"Make up your mind whether you want to look at me, if you do, then look me in the eye all the time. If you don't then, don't look at me at all until you've finished stripping."

"I've never really stripped for a man before, well not like this. Which do you prefer me looking at you, or not?"

"To be honest I like both, but just for now, don't look at me until you've finished. Do it like you did earlier, when you moved around the kitchen and lounge. I know you were teasing then, and you did one heck of a job."

She nodded and smiled awkwardly, "What was the other thing?"

I had to think fast, I didn't want to tell her she should have worn matching bra and knickers, not yet.

"Just do it a little slower."

She smiled again and nodded. I watched as her bra came away from her tits.

"Play with them," I mumbled faintly.

She swallowed, nodded, and then looked down and lifted them a little. Sharon flicked her thumbs across her nipples as her tongue licked her lips. I had images in my head of her being alone and the way she would pleasure herself. I'm sure she would spend quite a time fondling her breasts and nipples. She put her foot on the bed and her hands ran down to her stocking top. Slowly she pushed the first one down to her ankle, and lifted it and pulled the stocking off by holding the toe of the nylon. She repeated it with her other stocking, as I watched spellbound.

It wasn't just what she was taking off that held my gaze, it was slight red glow of her face, the way her earrings rocked, and the little gold cross on the chain, which swung off and against her chest.

She stood up straight and took a quiet little breath. Her thumbs went into the waist band of her knickers, and slowly her red painted nails pushed her panties down. My eyes fixed on her light covering of hair, and her pussy lips, pink and a little moist. She stood straight again.

"Was that okay?" she asked after clearing her throat.

"Do you really need to ask?"

For the first time she looked at me, and saw my erection, she smiled shyly, but at the same time she looked pleased with herself.

She crawled on the bed, straddled me, and then stopped herself, "Do you want me to do anything else, like suck you, or something?"

I looked in her eyes, and the devil in me, the Dom, wanted to a make her do a hundred and one things, but this was for her. I could see the eagerness in her to get on my cock, I'm not being a big head, because Sharon needed it for her own sexual needs, and it was nothing to do with me as such.

"Go on, fuck yourself on me."

She took hold of my cock and closed her eyes. Slowly she lowered herself on me, until she was sat right down. She gasped a little and started slowly bouncing. Her eyes remained shut, which gave me the chance to watch her pretty face. I reached up and cradled her breasts, and she gasped again. I flicked her nipples gently and slowly, feeling her shudder under my touch.

"I like that," she panted, still with her eyes closed and her face lifted up, "I like that, a lot."

Her pussy felt wonderfully tight, although wet enough to slide easily up and down my hard cock. I let go of her breasts and watched them bouncing, which increased as she got more excited. Her panting and groaning had gone up a notch. She licked her lips and smiled to herself. This was Sharon pleasuring herself. I grinned, and moved my hand between her legs.

"Fucking hell!" she screamed, as my finger wriggled around in her pussy next to my cock, and my thumb flicked over her clit.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes, oh fucking yes!" she yelled.

Her eyes opened wide, her panting and swearing increased, and a few moments later, she came on my cock, finger, and thumb.

Sharon fell against me letting her orgasm fade a way, cuddling me and kissing my neck, and panting softly in my ear. Eventually she pulled off and curled up beside me with her head on my chest. A few minutes went by, and then she raised her head.

"Sorry, I forgot about you."

She looked mortified.

"Its okay, sleep, you look drained."

"Don't you want it, to come I mean?" she asked still looking worried.

"No, just sleep, I'm really okay."

She smiled and cuddled me again, and slept.

The next day Sharon went off to work. I went to the door to pick up the paper, and Susan was stood there in her knee length pink dressing gown. She was smiling at me holding the milk bottle she had picked up.

"You had a good night then," she said with a sexy grin and a chuckle, "Keith got fed up listening to you and that woman screaming. He went to the lounge to sleep, cursing you."

"Sorry, I'll keep it down next time."

"Oh don't worry; I got kind of horny, listening through the walls. At one point I thought about coming to join you both, would you have liked that?"

She grinned and pulled the tie on her dressing gown. Two fake tits bounced free, and a little landing strip of hair pointed between her legs.

"I saw her leave, she's gone to work, like Keith, and that leaves you and me, alone. I haven't had my breakfast, if you know what I mean?" she said suggestively.

She dropped the dressing gown at her feet, winked, and then smiled at me.

Susan got her breakfast down her neck 20 minutes later, from my cock, and her pussy also eagerly swallowed a second load. We lay on the bed together, and all the time I was hoping she would leave. I know, what a bastard.

"Do you think I should leave Keith? He isn't much fun in bed anymore, not like you. I was just thinking maybe if it isn't serious between you and that woman, we could sort of hook up. I'd get half his money and...wait, where are you going?"

"Let yourself out, I've got things to do."

"But what about us, what about what I was talking about?"

I stood under the shower and sighed relieved, as I heard my front door close.

A few days later my daughter came round.

"I thought she was leaving?"

"Michelle, she is leaving, soon."

"Dad, you said those words two weeks ago."

I watched Michelle move to my bed. I closed my eyes as she picked up a red silk baby doll, "Oh she's moved alright, moved into your bed. Dad that asshole boyfriend of hers will go mad. Do you want to end up in hospital again? Don't look to the heavens, you know I'm right. My god she's been here nearly a month."

"Yeah well, she's having difficulty finding somewhere to live."

"I bet she isn't even looking. Oh god, dad. Why can't you pick a nice woman for a change?"

"Michelle, Sharon is nice."

"Well I'm not being a shitting bridesmaid to you two."

I wagged my finger at her beckoning her towards me. I took both of her hands in mine and took a deep breath.

"Okay, but you will be nice to your half sister or brother, won't you?"

"Jesus, you can't have...DAD!" she yelled pulling her hands out of mine.

Now and then my daughter does wind me up, and it is a part of my warped sense of humour to get my own back when I can. She stormed out of the flat, calling me a few names. I waited, and then I heard her coming back in. She snatched the £50 out of my hand.

"I'm not happy with you joking about that sort of thing."

"Then you'll be giving me my money back?"

She had one of those moments, in which she dithered, and then finally she told me she was taking my money, because I had played a nasty perverted joke on her.

My walk to the club sobered me up a little from the humorous mood I had left the flat in. I met Grace and a retired detective from the drug squad. He was a regular at the club, and although he was now retired, he knew the police had a detective involved in trying to catch Mark Welch. He introduced her to Grace and me, and then left after a few minutes of pleasantries.

Detective Amanda Barkley explained that Welch made regular trips to Spain by air. They knew he was smuggling drugs, but they had never caught him. All they knew was whenever he returned from Spain there was a peak in drugs on the street.

I took Detective Barkley to one side and said I maybe able to help catch him. She asked me why I was so interested, and I told her the full story of how I met Sharon, and the beating I had sustained. Her parting shot was if things went tits up, she would deny all knowledge of ever having had this discussion.

A week later I went to the house Welch used to share with Sharon. It was unremarkable, just a three bedroom semi-detached, and no sign of the money that Welch had made from his drug dealings. He looked rather shocked to see me at first.

"You haven't learnt anything have you?" he snarled, "get lost or I'll arrange another accident for you."

I smiled, "Look, I'm only here to get Sharon's stuff. To be honest I only agreed to this to get rid of her."

"Then she is staying with you. So has she pissed you off too?"

"Well, let us just say I can understand why you got wound up with her. I've got to get her out of my flat. I don't mind her having a boyfriend, but coming home to find them using my fucking bed is just too much."

His ears pricked up, "What boyfriend?"

"Well the one she was cheating on you with. I mean obviously you knew?"

"Yeah, of course I did," he replied.

I could see it was news to him, and of course I had made it up.

"I mean she never even offered to pay me for the repairs to your car, and I haven't received any form of rent from her. Oh and to set your mind straight we aren't lovers."

"You sound disappointed?"

"Well let's just say I did expect some sort of payment for letting her live there, and right now the bitch has wound me up beyond that. So she suggested she'd move out if I got the rest of her stuff...and there is another reason I'm here. Can I come in?"

He moved aside, and shouted through to the kitchen. A girl of no more than 20 walked through. He slapped her ass and told her to make herself scarce. She huffed and grabbed her coat and left.

"Well, you seem to be doing alright."

"Cut the shit, just tell me about the other reason you're here."

"A little bird tells me you are guy who I might be able to do a deal with."

He chuckled a little.

"Wait before you threaten to throw me out. I run the Spider club, and you could use a guy like me."

"What are you on about? I know about that club, whips and bullshit like that don't interest me."

"No, but I used to have this acquaintance. Unfortunately, we parted company. We had this deal, he could use my club to sell certain, things, and all I took was 25 percent. Before you start mouthing off about not knowing what I'm talking about, don't waste your breath. I know the police have questioned you."

"Where did you get that from?"

"Not Sharon. She doesn't know does she? You see that is why I came to you. If you can keep Sharon from knowing, and the police from catching you, you must be good at covering all the angles, and believe me, I wouldn't make this offer to someone I thought was an amateur."

"Do you really expect me to believe that?"

"I don't care what you believe. As soon as I walk out the door the offer is closed."

He rubbed his chin, "And what about the beating you had, is it some elaborate plot to get even and get me nicked?"

"I didn't think you were that thick."

"Hey watch it sunshine."

"Think about it, I could have had you locked up by now, or at least have you questioned by the police."

He nodded and thought for awhile, "Just say I could supply you with what you want, 10 percent would be all I'd be prepared to offer."

"Well, considering I've spent a few days in hospital, I would think 20 percent would pay for my inconvenience."

"I'll have to think about it. But I'd go no higher than 10 percent, if I could supply what you wanted that is."

"I can see you're no mug. Come to club on Wednesday night if you're interested. Oh and I'm opening a night club in a few months time. I'm sure you can double what ever money you can make, supplying your product from there too. Now if you'll just get me Sharon's clothes?"

He laughed and said, "Tell the stupid bitch if she wants her clothes she'll have to go to the council tip and look for them."

I walked round the corned and got into the car, "Well detective?"

She took the headphones off and shook her head, "It's not enough, he didn't admit to anything really, apart from the beating, and I'm not interested in that."

I was staring at her for a few moments before she noticed.

She huffed and raised her eyebrow, "Okay, maybe that didn't sound very good, but I want him for drug smuggling and supplying. You will have to carry on and meet him."

"Okay, well he'll be at the club Wednesday. I saw the greed in his eyes, and mentioning the new night club reeled him in even more. Now can I get this bloody wire off?"

Monday night I walked Sharon into the club. Her fantasy was about to come true, and despite her not wanting to visit the club, I had convinced her it was the best place to do it. Every question she asked I answered, until she was comfortable with the Spider club being the venue for something she had wanted to do for years. I had hand picked the watchers, and told them what they would see beforehand.

Sharon had given me enough details for me to feel fairly confident I could do what she wanted. So everything was ready, but would Sharon be able to go through with it?

She dealt with the wall's array of bondage equipment well. I did wonder about taking a few things down, but Mark had never used anything on her, other that his fists, and Sharon was intelligent enough not to mix the two together. She even went over and touched one of the whips, running her fingers down the business end. She caught me looking at her, and returned to the bar where I had a large glass of wine ready for her.

samdare
samdare
29 Followers
12