Straight from the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,950 Followers

"You wanna come away from those windows," he smiled back, "people will see you."

She grinned, and reached for the bed linen to wrap around her stunning figure.

"Now, will you do me a favour?" his face was suddenly serious, and a jolt of worry tore through her body - was he going to ask her to leave? Had he invited someone over for dinner?

"Sure..." she said cautiously.

"Will you go out to dinner with me this evening?" his face was very earnest.

Ellie's heart melted and she ran to him, dropping the sheet that had covered her, and flung her arms around him, kissing his lips with real ferocity. She felt as though she was living in a dream world.

"I..." he said as she finally released him, "I...uh...I took the liberty of getting you a few things while you were asleep..."

He led her by the hand through to the main open plan area of the apartment, where a number of expensive-looking bags and boxes lay on the white couch.

"Go on," he said, "open them."

She looked at him, puzzled, and knelt down in front of the couch. She took one of the bags - the smallest first, and pulled out a hanger, on which was a garment made of the most beautiful, luxurious black lace, with sexy red trimmings. She held it up to her body, a teddy which seemed to be just her size.

"I hope it all fits," he said softly, watching with a smile at her reaction of pure surprise and delight.

"It's wonderful," she said, "can I put it on?"

"Go ahead - it's yours."

She stood and dressed in the extravagant underwear and gave him a twirl, like a model on a catwalk.

"Phew," he said, "I don't think any man alive could resist you."

"I don't want any man alive," she said, "you're the man of my dreams."

He pulled her to his body and kissed her, running his hands over her body, glorying in the contrast in texture of the lace teddy and her velvety skin.

"Come on," he urged her, "open the rest - we only have half an hour before our table reservation."

She couldn't believe what was happening. Soon she had brand new black silk stockings that clipped up to her teddy, a gorgeous new black dress with nothing less than a Versace label, and a pair of black stilettos that slipped onto her stocking covered feet beautifully. In the last box was a stylish little black hand bag, which went perfectly with her outfit. Inside was a variety of make up of the most exclusive kind, and a small bottle of Chanel Number Five.

"It all fits so well," she said after coming out of the bathroom having applied the make up and perfume.

"Good," he said. "Now for the pièce de resistance, my dear."

From a pocket, he brought out a little black box that was long and thin. He opened it to reveal a string of diamonds sparkling from a delicate silver necklace that rested on a bed of satin.

She put her hands to her face and almost screamed in her delight. David acted calmly, carefully stepping around her to fasten the jewellery around her neck. She felt like a million dollars.

They heard the buzz of the intercom, and David picked up his jacket from the back of the couch. "Come on," he said, "our transport for the evening is here."

Ellie just couldn't believe it. She'd only been with him for a matter of hours, and suddenly she had gone from a hired model pulled straight from the streets to the date of one of the most eligible bachelors in the city. Downstairs was a long black limousine, and a chauffeur in an immaculate uniform held the door for her. A glimmer of pleasure flicked through her stomach as she looked at the expression of the doorman of the building as she passed him. He had looked down on her as a tramp earlier that morning, and now she was suddenly elevated to the status that he could only dream about.

The surreal day went on when David escorted her into the most expensive restaurant on the waterfront, one she'd begged outside during many cold evenings. And now she was inside, drinking thirty-year-old claret and tucking into the most wonderful food she'd ever tasted. Their dinner went on late into the night - they took their time as they had a lot to talk about, revealing all kinds of details about their respective lives and experiences. The candles that flickered between them on the table gave them a healthy glow as each could not tear their eyes away from the other.

By the time the clock struck twelve, she was beginning to wonder if her coach would turn back into a pumpkin and the magic would be over, but it went on and on, with him taking her back to the apartment.

She was not at all tired - partly because she had slept so much during the afternoon. Back in the apartment, they couldn't get into the bedroom fast enough. They were all over each other again, with Ellie removing David's clothes as quickly as possible while they kissed. So desperate was she to get him in the right state that she ripped his black cotton briefs from his body.

"Oh, sorry," she said, but he just smiled.

"Don't worry," he said, and calmly removed her dress, being careful to drape it over a chair so that it wouldn't be creased.

They kissed again, and his hard penis pressed against the rough lace of her teddy. He ran his fingers through her hair as they kissed, and she squeezed her body against his, trying to pull his expansive erection against her lace-covered mound. When at last they parted, both of them had to catch their breaths, and both of them were slightly flushed.

Ellie stepped back and sat down on the edge of the bed and David feasted his eyes on her in just her sexy underwear. "You are the most exquisite creature," he said, kneeling down between her stocking covered knees. "I've never ever had such a good time as I've had with you today."

She looked at him and was suddenly very uncertain. She brushed his hair with her fingers and said, "I just don't understand why you're treating me like this. Is this because you're paying me to let you take pictures?"

He shook his head gently. "Ellie, I can't explain why I feel this way, I've never felt this way before - at least, never so soon in a relationship..." he stammered uncharacteristically, not really knowing how to put into words what he was feeling.

"What are you trying to say?" her face was full of worry looking down at him.

"Ellie, I think I've fallen in love with you," he said sincerely, "and I think I fell in love with you the minute I first laid eyes on you."

It was like a nuclear explosion blossoming through her chest as he said it, and she was sure her heart stopped beating for a split second. Those few moments seemed to pass in slow motion as the realisation of what David was saying sank in.

"I know you've only known me for a few hours," he said, fumbling his words a little with an unusual nervousness. "But I really think that if we were to just give it a chance..." he left it hanging, his real need for her plainly obvious in his highly expressive face, his vulnerability at having fallen hopelessly for her was revealed.

"David..." she held his head gently in her hands, "I've never met anyone who has ever been as nice to me, as kind or gentle..." His eyes were locked to hers as she spoke, "You make me feel more alive than I've ever felt before, more alive and more safe and more wanted..." He nervously stroked her thighs with his hands as he found out his fate for the near future. "And I don't understand why you've fallen for me so quickly..."

"But..." David anticipated her rejection.

"But..." she said, looking sadly regretful into his soulful brown eyes, "but I know for fact that I've loved you ever since you first touched me, ever since you first held me and told me how beautiful I was - even after you saw me in the most disgusting circumstances..."

David did a double-take, blinking and looking at her again as if he thought he had misheard her. But her serious, apologetic broke out into that heavenly smile as she communicated her true feelings to him through the greatest of human expressions. She stroked his temples and looked down at him with pure love in her Caribbean blue eyes.

Such incredible relief and joy and excitement flooded through David's bloodstream as he realised she felt exactly the same way about him, but had been teasing him slightly.

"That wasn't fair," he smiled forgivingly, "you didn't have to leave me hanging like that."

"I'm sorry," she kissed him briefly, "but this is the most wonderful moment of my life, and I just wanted it to go on for as long as possible."

"We've got as much time to keep it going as you like," he said, and reached up to pull her lips towards his. He kissed her mouth, and she felt fireworks all over her body.

He pushed her back on the bed gently, and leaned over to run his face up her shapely black stocking clad legs, until he could deposit sweet little kisses up her exposed thighs, towards her lace covered mound. As he kissed her soft skin, he ran his fingers gently over her stomach, adoring the texture of the black teddy stretched over her warm flesh, before brushing the backs of his fingers up over her pubis to caress her most intimate area that soaked through her sexy underwear with her hot juices.

"Oh David..." she moaned as he traced two fingers up and down her sodden pussy.

The aroma of her arousal was beginning to drive him wild, and he kissed his way to the edge of the black lace, and then gently rubbed his nose and mouth over her abdomen, running the rough material against his sensitive skin, breathing deeply to inhale as much of her thrilling scent as he could. He came to a halt over her mound and then slowly crept downwards, until he got to the moisture of her stimulation. He rubbed his nose in her secretions, feeling her heat through the wet lace, taking in the spicy odour of her sex.

"Oh please," she sighed as he pressed his hot tongue to her pussy, tasting her through her underwear, "oh please, David, please..."

He closed his eyes and breathed in a great lungful of her fragrance, delaying that wonderful moment when at last all five of his senses would be saturated by her. But he could not hold out long, and nudged aside her teddy to gain access to her beautiful vagina. He was dazzled by her beauty, enticed by her thrilling aroma, driven on by the sound of her quiet moans and heavy breathing and excited to the extreme by the touch of his flesh on hers. Now, at last, he tasted her, placing his tongue flat on her labia and slowly dragging it upwards to the rough little patch of blonde hair. He tasted the stickiness that clung to her tender pink pussy lips.

"Oh my God..." she moaned as his tongue delved between her labia, his top lip coming into irresistible contact with her clitoris. He dug the tip of his tongue deep inside her, and she shivered at the sensation as he gently parted her legs with his strong arms and then spread her pussy lips with two fingers so that he could lap at her succulent vagina, reaching in as deeply as his tongue could reach to voraciously drink her tantalising juices. He was like a man possessed, completely addicted to her flavour.

He moved his mouth to gently suck her swollen clit, teasing it with the tip of his tongue, and as he did so, he slid two fingers slowly into her glistening pussy. Ellie held his head and pressed his face down over her clit, encouraging him, urging him to keep up the overwhelming assault on her senses.

"Oh David, oh David," her moans became yelps mixed in with the rapid breathing she was forced into as she mounted the irrepressible wave that was looming over her, "oh God David oh my..."

And she came with colossal force, writhing and twisting and pressing his head down against her pussy as she came into his mouth, his tongue continuing to control the flood of her juices so that he could taste it all and experience every drop of her sexuality.

For minutes afterwards, she held him there gently, and he savoured the intimate contact with her most personal regions, so that when she eventually released him and allowed him to get up on the bed behind her, her pussy was as clean as if it had never been aroused.

But her vagina wasn't clean for long: he sat behind her, with his legs either side of hers and his chin resting on her shoulder. He kissed her cheek and put his hands onto her waist, sweeping them up to her breasts to revel again in that rough lace that covered her. He squeezed her breasts gently and took the swollen nipples in between his fingers and thumbs, crushing them in the surrounding lace so that Ellie moaned again and shifted back to press her behind against his upstanding penis.

"You have an amazing body," he whispered in her ear, "and I want more than anything to be inside you."

"Mmm..." she moaned again, rolling her head back against his shoulder to whisper in his ear, "I want you inside me, I want to feel your big hard cock fill my hot, wet pussy...mmmm..."

He leaned back on the bed, and as he did so he held her tight in his arms, lifting her up onto his stomach and chest so that she lay flat against him with his erection nuzzling up against her dripping pussy lips. He gently rubbed his penis up and down her labia, coating it with her juices, and his hands pushed down the straps of her teddy and took up position on her exposed breasts.

He shifted his hips slightly so that he could angle the big purple helmet of his penis in between her pussy lips. He heard her catch her breath slightly as the tip of his cock slipped inside.

"Slowly," she whispered, "it's so big..."

He crept inside her, bit by bit, moving out again each time then just a little bit further. Soon he found his entire length enveloped in her moist warmth, the tip touching her cervix, the shaft filling her tight vagina completely. Gradually, he began to move: little movements at first, varying the direction slightly to take advantage of every possible contact inside her. One of his hands moved down from her breasts to seek out her clitoris again. Slowly but surely, he increased the movement inside her, until he was able to pull his erection all the way out and push right inside with her vagina fully lubricated again.

Her breathing and heart rate soared again as he began to push faster and faster into her, judging his speed from her reactions. Soon she was screaming like never before, begging him to speed up. This first real penetration sent her quickly towards climax, but he didn't find it at all difficult to gauge his own timing to suit her.

"Oh David," she almost screamed, "oh David, fuck me...fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

He held her tightly and rolled her over, keeping his penis deep within her. Now he lay on top of her, his erection squeezed by her tense vagina as he pushed into her from behind. She could no longer see him, but it was so sexy to have him on top of her, and in that position he could get deeper still, pressing right up against her cervix as he penetrated her. He reached underneath her to touch her clitoris and soon she was on the edge of orgasm.

With a shudder and a scream the climax tore through her again, and her pussy gripped his cock as it flooded her with hot semen.

"Oh my God," she said as they turned over and lay spooned together on the bed, recovering, "that was the most incredible..." she couldn't finish the sentence as she couldn't quite get her breath back.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear, and a broad, beautiful smile spread across her flushed, exhausted face.

12