Straight Guy Sucks Cock - On Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snowday43
snowday43
12 Followers

Frank instructed me to remain there on my knees and to tilt my head slightly back so that he would have the optimal angle for unloading on my face. He then starting jacking himself off at a very steady pace and, after a little while, told me to get ready. I just knelt there calmly as wild thoughts continued to swirl through my mind. I was about to be "facialized" as I have heard others describe the act. And, then it happened. Frank positioned his cock so that it was just above my lips; and, then, his cock started to gush a fairly healthy amount of sperm. Most of it struck me on the upper lip and then slowly slid downward on and around my mouth and chin. It certainly felt very thick and creamy. And, I certainly felt as though I had done something unusual.

I remained in my position awaiting Frank's next instruction. After he paused momentarily to regain his strength, he asked Kim to give him the camera and to use the spoon to feed me Frank's cum. She grabbed the spoon from one of the table drawers and did as Frank asked her to do. Because the spoon was fairly large, she was able to collect most in one fell swoop. Then, much as a nurse would do, she said "open wide" with a faint grin and placed the spoon in my mouth. I closed down and took that cum in my mouth, held it a while and then swallowed. Just it had felt on my face, it tasted creamy with a slightly salty after-taste. Within the course of the last half hour, I had become both a cocksucker and cum swallower; I certainly had not started the day that way.

At that point, the shoot had finished. I got up from my knees and started to dress. Frank said I did a good job and said that my video would be up and running on his web-site. He gave me a check with my compensation and even a complementary pass to his site. Kim just neatly packed the camera gear within the cases.

I left the office, still not quite sure as to what had just happened. I drove around in my car in a virtual fog. I wasn't sure if I should feel guilty, turned on, etc. If nothing else, I guess I now knew how some of the woman doing porn must have felt doing their first scene. Indeed, the experience was full of tension and anxiety on the one hand and a lot of excitement on the other hand.

The reality of what I had done remained with me for weeks to come. I never did return to Frank's website to watch my scene because I simply could not bear the thought of watching myself on the web doing what I had done. And, although I had never done anything like that again, I will always remember the day I sucked cock and swallowed cum.

snowday43
snowday43
12 Followers
12