Straight Laced Girl

Story Info
A whispered story makes sex that much better.
1k words
4.03
51.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered our house and were greeted by the lovely sound of silence. The kids were gone. Our friends had taken them to the movies so that Jewel and I could be alone on our anniversary. We had used to opportunity to go out to dinner. It had been fun. Jewel had looked wonderful. She had worn the gold anklet I had given her that morning. It was one of those things she had wanted for years but had never gotten for herself. She really seemed to like it, and it made me feel good to know that I had chosen well.

I stepped into the bathroom for a second. When I returned, I found Jewel laying in our bed. She was on her belly, wearing only her glasses and a pair of black leather boots which came up to her hips. I loved those boots. I had ravished her in them before and the memories were wonderful.

I had something special I wanted to do for her tonight. "Jewel, come lay in my lap," I requested as I sat down near the edge of the bed, "I want to tell you a story."

She was a little confused. I had never asked her to do this before. But she was an adventurous girl, and climbed into my lap. She lay back on a stack of pillows and looked up at me questioningly. I enjoyed keeping her in suspense so I didn't explain anything.

"Silly girl, were you planning on reading a book," I teased as I removed her glasses. "I'm going to make up a story for you. I want you lay back and enjoy it."

I hadn't actually made up the story yet, and was racing to put one together in my mind. I knew what her fantasies and turn ons were, and I was going to drop them in liberally.

"There was a straight laced girl from a small North Carolina town. She was a smart girl, diligent with her studies, and she won a scholarship to a college in California. So the straight laced girl packed up and moved to California, but California was not a straight laced kind of place."

I started running my hands through her hair and stroking her face as I told her this. She bit my thumb when it got close to her mouth. "No no sweetheart," I teased. "You don't get to move." At this she reached back and grabbed the rails of the headboard.

"The straight laced girl was shy, and she didn't make many friends in California. She kept to her self and ate alone every night in the dining hall. But even shy straight laced girls like boys, and she found the distinctly non-straight laced guys incredibly erotic."

I moved my hands over her as I told her this, looking for the places she wanted me to touch her. I cupped her breasts lightly in my hands, my fingers attentively surrounding them then closing and rising slowly to her nipples. I could feel the desire coursing through her body as I touched her.

"There was one guy who was usually in the dining hall when the straight laced girl had dinner. He was at least 6' 2'' and probably weighted about 220. He wore all black and had long hair he pulled back into a pony tail. The straight laced girl was too shy to talk with him, but she would look at him when she thought he wasn't looking."

I moved my hands down onto her belly, drawing little circles around her navel. I dropped them lower, running my fingers through the hair at the top of her mound. She was moaning softly, and would raise her hips, chasing my hands when I would lift them away. I added some more to the story.

"But even straight laced girls have fantasies. She would go back to her dorm room after dinner, and when her roommate was gone, she would put her fingers between the lips of her pussy."

I slipped my fingers into her pussy, enjoying the wetness. I slid them up and down, searching for her clit. The story continued.

"The straight laced girl would fuck herself, imagining that her guy was there, pressing her into the bed. She couldn't move. His strong hands would spread her legs and she would feel his cock penetrate her."

I had a few fingers inside her by now. I started to fuck her hard with them. It aroused me to see her excitement, and I relished the way she pressed into my hand. I felt her get tense and her breathing become rapid.

"Ahaaaaaaaaaaaargg," She screamed a strangled cry as an orgasm washed over her. She was not usually a screamer. It did something wonderful to my soul to hear her cry. I had a deep desire to please her, and her scream was confirmation that I had succeeded.

I climbed on top of her, running my fingers through the hair on the back of her head. I clenched my fists pulling her hair back and forcing her head back. I put my faced close to hers and looked into her eyes.

"The straight laced girl ran into the guy one night outside his dorm room. He said to her. 'I know you like me, why don't you come into my room.' He closed the door and kissed her. She felt his hands run over her body and she knew she wanted him."

I slid my cock into her at this point. I was rock hard from watching her and I could tell by the look in her eyes that she appreciated it.

"He took her head and pressed it to his cock. She took him in her mouth. He exploded, filling her mouth with cum. She swallowed it, feeling his hands on her neck as she did so."

I couldn't concentrate on story telling anymore. I lost myself in my wife and I too exploded. Afterwords, I lay in her arms enjoying the feelings washing over me. God, what a woman I married.