Straight Turnout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reg_roch
reg_roch
458 Followers

"Just relax your muscles, Jamie.... ungh," Mr. Goodlong advised as he adjusted his position on top of him. "Let my cock stretch your ass. It'll get used to my dick in a minute or two."

"And...ohgawd... and then you'll pull it out?" he asked hopefully.

"Well... mmm... then we'll really get to business."

"What does that mean?"

"That means we're gonna have some real fun?"

"Are you... gonna fuck me?"

"Just relax."

"I... I told you I'm not..."

"Jamie, take it easy and enjoy my dick. I told you I'm not gay either. This is just sex okay?"

"Okay I... ungh... I guess." Jamie tried to remain calm under the circumstances.

This is how he ended up in the backseat of a tiny compact car with a large, much older man on top of him. With a massive 12-inch dick jammed up his tight ass. With his legs spread wide as the man slowly pulled his dick out while slopping copious amounts of fuck lube all over their bodies.

"UMPH!" Mr. Goodlong slammed his pelvis into Jamie's ass hard. His dick rammed all the way into the warm wet hole with a loud thud.

"UNGH!" Jamie felt the cock invade his insides again. The full length had just been pulled out and now it was back with a vengeance. "Mr. Goodlong, I think you might be too... UNGH!" Again the cock plundered his ass.

"Oh SHUHweeeeeeet Jeezuz!" Mr. Goodlong exclaimed as he pulled his hips back, readying for another plunge into Jamie's love tunnel.

"Mr. Goodlong... huff... please just... UNGH!" Again the dick plowed into him. This guy was actually long-dicking him.

"UMPH!"

"Please, Mr. GoodloUNGH!"

"UMPH!"

"Oh, Mr. Goodlong!"

"UMPH!"

"I... huff... UNGH!" Jamie's eyes bulged almost out of their sockets with each powerful thrust. He found his body instinctively humping his pelvis back into Mr. Goodlong. Was he actually fucking back? There's no way!

"Oh... yeah, Jamie, that's it. Fuck back at me baby!" Mr. Goodlong was astonished at the speed he was turning him out. This guy must be a real horn dog to turn out so quickly.

"Oh crap!" Jamie thought out loud. It wasn't his imagination, he was humping back. But it was okay. All he had to do was relax like Mr. Goodlong said. For crying out loud, this man was married and straight, just like him. Everything was cool. He felt him picking up the pace, his balls smacking into his ass with loud WHACKS! Thrust after thrust. They continued to grunt and hump, causing the whole car to rock up and down.

Back on the other side of the car lot, Becca asked the saleswoman, Nancy, if she could get some color samples of car interiors. She watched as the saleswoman walked toward the office before looking back toward the small red car that Jamie and Mr. Goodlong were in.

"What the fuck?" Even from this distance, she could see the car violently rocking up and down. "That son-of-a-bitch! How could he?" Frantic, she started hurriedly back toward the car.

Inside the car dealership's office, Nancy entered the main floor and headed toward her cubicle to get the color samples for the ditzy blond outside.

Chuck Wilson poked his head outside of the security office and called her over. "Hey, Nancy, come and check this out," he waved her over with a big grin on his face.

"What's up, Chuck?" she asked as she entered the small room full of brand new closed circuit monitors. She saw him and Bobby, the new guy, watching the west lot monitors. The system was just installed and gave them remote control of all the lot cameras.

"Rod's at it again," said Chuck. "Check out the red compact."

She looked closely and saw the red compact car rocking violently up and down. Christ! He was really fucking someone hard.

"I think he's nailing that hot blonde's boyfriend," said Bobby.

"He's really pounding that guy hard," added Chuck. "The wheels are practically lifting off the ground."

"You guys getting this on tape?" she asked.

"Yeah. You want us to zoom in from multiple angles?" Bobby asked.

"Absolutely." Rod had finally slipped up and she was going to make him pay this time. "This is just between us okay, fellas?" She wanted to hold the video and show it to the boss herself. Rod had been warned about seducing customers and fucking them in the cars. Boss was more worried about the damage to the upholstery from all of the cum stains than the customers. She glanced down at Bobby as she put together the scheme in her mind. She saw that the kid had a raging boner tenting in his tan khakis from watching Rod fuck the blonde's boyfriend in the car. She was hoping to add him as one of her car lot fuck-buddy coworkers, but now, she found out the kid was gay. Oh jeezuz, she thought, what is it with these guys?

Outside, Becca approached the red compact car as it continued bouncing up and down, giving its shock absorbers a real workout. What the hell are they doing in there? The deal was for a blowjob only. If Mr. Goodlong was getting a fuck out of it, she expected a bigger discount on the car price. At this distance, she could see Jamie's shoes dangling in the air as Mr. Goodlong pumped.

Inside the car, Jamie and Mr. Goodlong were in a nice rhythm. Jamie bucked up with each pump. He was able to grip the edges of the backseat to brace for each thrust and Mr. Goodlong managed to somehow position himself comfortably within the confines of the cramped space. They were both now drenched in sweat and traded grunts and fuck talk.

"OOF!" huffed Mr. Goodlong.

"UNGH!" grunted Jamie.

"OOF!"

"UNGH!"

"OOF... this is fun isn't it, Jamie."

"UNGH... yeah... I..."

"OOF!"

"UNGH... I didn't think I'd like..."

"OOF!"

"UNGH... sex with a man, but this is nice!"

Jamie had no idea what he was exposing himself to. By allowing Mr. Goodlong to have his way with him, he was opening doors to a sexual bliss only known by gay and bisexual men. For a horny, straight twenty-something male, this would certainly become an addiction. He wouldn't be able to control the urge to be filled by cock. But he would be in denial for a long time to come, as he undoubtedly would try to suppress his desires and conduct his sexual escapades with men in secret. At the moment though, he was letting himself go. He convinced himself that he was doing this for Becca and that the quicker he got Mr. Goodlong to blow his load, the quicker he'd get out of this situation.

There was a pounding at the window.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" shouted Becca. "Nobody said anything about a fuck! It was only supposed to be a blowjob!"

Jamie was stunned. He didn't stop to think what his actions would do to poor Becca. She was probably enraged with jealousy at seeing her boyfriend having sex right in front of her. Not to mention his own feelings caused by the embarrassment at being fucked like this in front of his own girlfriend. But even while these thoughts went through his mind, he and Mr. Goodlong never stopped their fuck pace. They kept working like the pistons of a revved-up tuner car on nitro.

"UNGH... Becca, I'm sorry, I..." He did his best to get out an explanation but was cut off by one of Mr. Goodlong's powerful thrusts.

"OOF!" Mr. Goodlong grunted while ignoring Becca for the moment.

"UNGH... he just climbed on top of me... I swear I'll never..."

"OOF!"

"UNGH... I'll never do this again." Jamie wasn't sure if he could ever repair the damage this was going to cause to his relationship with her. "UNGH!" And he still couldn't manage to stop his eyes from practically popping out of their sockets every time Mr. Goodlong hammered his rear. It made his pleas seem insincere.

"I'm not talking to you, faggot!" her muffled shout came through the window as she continued slapping her hands on the window.

"OOF!"

"UNGH... Becca, I'm not..."

"OOF!"

"UNGH... I'm not GAYooooooh!" His mouth formed a perfect "O" shape as Mr. Goodlong's dick hit a sweet spot in his ass. It was his prostate finally reacting to the ass pounding. His eyes crossed and his lids fluttered as the intense pleasure rippled through his body. Mr. Goodlong paused for a moment, leaving his thick dick on the special spot inside him.

"Mr. Goodlong, get your dick out of him!" Becca continued shouting. "A fuck wasn't part of the deal!"

Mr. Goodlong leaned over and began rolling the window down slowly, careful not to disturb Jamie's special moment. "Becca... sssshhhh!" He tried to quiet the enraged and busty blonde. "I found Jamie's sweet spot."

"His what?"

"His sweet spot," he whispered. "My dick is rubbing his prostate at just the right place, causing his body to react." He held his dick in place, pressing his crotch hard into him.

"Oh... oh my god." She watched in shock as Jamie arched his back. His eyes seemed to be unfocused while he writhed slowly beneath Mr. Goodlong's body. What was happening to Jamie, she wondered. "What... what are you doing to him, Mr. Goodlong?"

"I'm just having sex with him, Becca."

"Then why's he acting that way?" She now actually sounded concerned.

"I told you, my cock found his special spot," he whispered out of the opened window, his eyes closed now as he enjoyed himself.

"I... I didn't know guys had those," she found herself whispering back.

"They're just really hard to find. Look sweetheart, don't ruin this moment for your boyfriend. I'll give you two grand off the car price, ok?"

"Okay, Mr. Goodlong." She was ecstatic but did her best to keep quiet. She hopped on her heels, making her tits jiggle. "You have yourself a deal."

"I'll just finish turning him out and then we'll head into the office," he said as he turned his attention back to Jamie.

Turning him out? She wondered what that meant as she watched Jamie's O-shaped mouth changed to a smile. His body seemed to be possessed as it continued to writhe. She'd never seen a guy act this way. She continued watching as Mr. Goodlong leaned in close to him—and open-mouth kissed him.

This seemed to snap Jamie out of it as his eyes flashed open, realizing what was happening. "MMmrrrrpphh!" he struggled momentarily. But Mr. Goodlong held firm and the two were soon locking lips. Their tongues twirled as Mr. Goodlong began slowly grinding his hips into him again.

"Oh my god!" Becca blurted out loud. The shock of seeing two men French kissing was too much for her. She held her hand to her mouth as she turned away.

Jamie heard her and managed to pull away briefly. "Becca, please," he begged. "Make him stop!" He knew that making Mr. Goodlong stop was the last thing he wanted.

"Oh, Jamie," Becca called out to her boyfriend.

Mr. Goodlong reached back up to the window crank and began rolling it shut. He didn't want any more disturbances as the two men kissed again—passionately. He reached behind Jamie to support his back. He lifted him off the seat and laid himself onto his own back, this time with Jamie positioned on top. In doing so he exposed what Jamie feared most.

Outside, Becca couldn't help but look back into the car. She saw Mr. Goodlong on his back, spinning Jamie around so that he faced away from him but toward her. All the while, he kept his massive cock lodged in Jamie's ass. This guy could fuck. But once Jamie was facing her, she saw something that even she couldn't believe.

Jamie felt like a meat skewer as Mr. Goodlong spun him around on his cock. When he was finally in place, he came into eye contact with Becca. He watched as her eyes went from his, down to his crotch. He looked down and was mortified at what he saw. His own 7" cock was raging hard. It stood proudly in the air, all stiff and lewd. Precum oozed out of the tip. He had never felt his cock this hard. It was so hard it was almost painful. Then he felt Mr. Goodlong begin to buck his hips. Up and down, slowly at first but soon picking up pace. He almost lost balance but reached back to steady himself by placing his hands on Mr. Goodlong's chest. He began gyrating his hips, grinding his ass onto Mr. Goodlong's dick. He was stroking the length of his cock with his ass. Up and down. Up and down. They picked up their rhythm, again causing the small car to rock up and down.

Turn him out? Becca thought again to herself as she watched Jamie ride Mr. Goodlong. Turn him out! That means turn him... turn him gay? That's what was happening here. Mr. Goodlong was going to fuck him gay. But was that possible? It sure looked like it. But if he turned gay, he wouldn't fall for her advances any more. Who would update her website? She'd totally lose control of him. She had to do something now! She immediately tried pulling the door handles, but they were locked.

"Jamie, baby," she called in as she slapped the palms of her hands on the window. "Jamie, he's trying to turn you gay!"

He saw her but was so lost in the fuck that her words were gibberish. He fucked up and down on the thick meaty cock. He fucked so hard that his own cock slapped violently against his belly. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Precum spattered all over the car's interior and against the windows.

Mr. Goodlong was in sexual heaven. He was lying on his back, turning out a young stud riding his massive cock. How could he ask for anything more?

Jamie slammed his ass down hard with loud whumps. WHUMP! WHUMP! WHUMP! He rocked up and down, jacking Mr. Goodlong's dick with his ass. WHUMP! And then he could feel it. WHUMP! His own cock was about to explode. But how? WHUMP! He hadn't even touched it. It was then that he realized the moment Mr. Goodlong's dick had entered his mouth, he had lost control of his body to the older man. WHUMP! Faster and faster. His dick continued flopping around wildly, slapping his belly. SLAP! WHUMP! SLAP! WHUMP! SLAP! WHUMP!

"Jamie!" Becca screamed as she tugged on the door handle of the rocking red compact.

Back inside the car lot's security office, Nancy entered the cramped, monitor filled room, this time with the boss, Mr. Lay. They froze at the site of both Chuck and Bobby with their pants at their ankles, jacking furiously to the images of Rod Goodlong fucking that kid in the red compact. They had managed to zoom in close with the security cameras.

"Oh, Mr. Lay," Chuck stammered as he struggled to pull his pants up and over his raging hard-on. Bobby just continued jacking.

Nancy pointed at the monitors. "You see, Mr. Lay." She tapped one of the screens. "There he is again. Fucking that poor girl's boyfriend. Look at her, she's hysterical!"

"That horny bastard!" He shook his fist. "This is the last draw!" He led the way as she trailed after him. Once they left, Chuck dropped his pants again and plopped into the seat next to Bobby, who was still furiously stroking his dick. Chuck gripped his own cock and began stroking again.

Outside of the security room, other salesmen poked their heads out of their cubicles and watched Mr. Lay march outside with Nancy right behind. They could also hear the faint, wet slapping sounds of cock jacking coming from the security room.

Becca tried to think fast. There had to be something she could do. Her tits! They'd gotten her out of jams before. Maybe they could get her out of this one. She ripped open her blouse and unsnapped her bra, causing her jugs to plop out with a bounce and jiggle. "Jamie!" she called into the car. "Jamie, look at these!" She mashed her tits against the window and rubbed them up and down. She thought the sight of a huge set of fleshy melons could certainly keep a man from turning gay.

Inside the car, Jamie saw her big nipples mashed against the window but they had little effect as he continued humping down on Mr. Goodlong. As he rode, he felt his balls filling. And then it happened. His cock began spewing cum all over the place as it flopped around. It spattered onto the ceiling, the seats, and a direct hit sprayed onto the window in front of him. He yelped like a dog as his dick lost control and hosed down the car's interior. Outside, Becca took a step back and watched cum spray and coat the car's window. Pearly white gobs of it continued to splat against it, completely obscuring her view inside. Splat after messy splat. She was so stunned that she hadn't noticed Mr. Lay and Nancy approaching.

Mr. Goodlong had pushed Jamie forward with a powerful thrust of his hips. The younger man fell on all fours as the older and much more experienced man remained balanced and mounted onto his rear. He was long-dicking him now. In and out. He could feel the pressure building in his full balls as they slapped into his wet ass. The thought that he had just fucked the cum out of another man was always the tipping point. He was going to finish tapping his ass in style as he pounded into him furiously. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

"Oh, Jamie," he called out uncontrollably. "I'm gonna blow my wad baby!"

"Oh, Mr. Goodlong!" Jamie looked back over his shoulder as he saw the older man ramming hard into his rear one last time.

WHAM! He gave this last thrust every once of energy he had. His massive dick reaching its hilt as it spewed into Jamie's ass and knocked him forward. Jamie's head slammed against the door release, causing it to fly open. Mr. Goodlong's cock sprung out of his ass with a loud popping sound as cum continued jetting out. Jamie spilled out of the car and onto the gravel lot, releasing the pent up smell of man sex.

Becca stood there, her jaw dropped and her 36DDs exposed. Next to her stood Nancy and Mr. Lay, his eyes fixed on Becca's chest. The two woman watched in stunned silence at the sight in front of them.

Jamie landed face first onto the gravel, his naked, sweat and cum-covered ass propped up on the back seat of the car. Mr. Goodlong watched in shock as he saw Mr. Lay and Nancy standing in front of him.

His monster 12-inch cock had a mind of its own at this point and it continued spurting jet after powerful jet of cum. They were so powerful that they spattered all over Becca's massive tits. Spurt after sloppy wet spurt.

"Mr. Lay!?!" he exclaimed. "UNGH!" A spurt hit Nancy on the face and roped over her hairspray soaked hairdo. "I'm... uh... I was just UNGH!" Another spurt, this one landing square on Mr. Lay's face, snapping him out of Becca's titty trance. "I was just closing a deal, sir." He had no excuse for fucking the kid except for his addiction to man sex. This time, it was going to cost him and he knew Nancy was behind it.

"You're fired, Rod," Mr. Lay announced, seemingly oblivious to the cum on his face. "You've turned out your last man in my car lot and the cost to clean the upholstery is coming out of your severance!" He stormed off.

A huge smile formed on Nancy Anderson's face as cum dripped from the tip of her nose. "I got you, Rod," she said. "I finally made you pay for you did to my husband." She turned and followed Mr. Lay back to the office.

Jamie was mumbling incoherently with a smile on his face, his ass, soaked in sweat and cum, still propped up. He was turned out completely and his life would never be the same.

Becca knew this and was too upset to even help her boyfriend. "Oh, Jamie," she said as tears began streaming down her face. "How could you do this to me?" She turned and stumbled away, sobbing, her cum-covered tits bouncing as she struggled to cover them up. She knew that she had actually lost a boyfriend to a man. How could she, someone so beautiful, lose a boyfriend to a man? This was going to take years of therapy to overcome. She lost the new car. She was probably going to lose her website business if she couldn't find someone else to take it over. Jamie was gone as her boy-puppy for good.

Mr. Goodlong just sat in the car in stunned silence. His long 12-inch cock was still hard and spasmed periodically as cum continued to dribble out of the tip. The interior of the small compact was covered in cum. What a fucking mess. And what a mess of his life he had made. But what a fuck Jamie was. He gazed at Jamie's ass spread out before him. He climbed out of the car and pulled up his trousers, his cock tenting the crotch as he tried to tuck it in.

reg_roch
reg_roch
458 Followers