Strain-V

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

He turned, now, to see the priest and choir entering. The organist struck up a suitably solemn tune and the service was beginning. As he watched the choir in their red cassocks and white surplices processing slowly up the nave of the chapel, he caught sight of the young blonde girl, who he had rescued from the frat boys.

The sight of her caused him to involuntarily gasp - had she really done that to him afterwards? She was so beautiful. What was she doing there? Had she been a friend of Sophie's?

She was sitting at the very back of the chapel, as far away from the frat boys as she could, on the same pew as another guy, an African-American the same age as her, and a fifty-ish man dressed all in black, with slick-back black hair. She was dressed in a smart suit, as were her pew companions. The suits looked slightly official on them: beyond the normal student get-up, it made them look like federal agents - perhaps left over from an episode of the X-files. Who was she? She didn't look like a student, at least apart from her age.

Turning back, he felt an inappropriate stirring of his cock in his pants - please, not now. This was his sister's memorial service, for Heaven's sake. But it was hard to keep his mind away from what had happened the previous night - damn it, she was so beautiful. Maybe he'd dreamed all of that part of the evening.

"In nomine Christi, amen," said the priest as the robed church people took their places, and the service was begun.

It was a moving and painful hour, in which Miles shed more than a few tears and Sophie's friends paid poignant and touching tribute to the bright, happy girl who had been popular and intelligent. It took his mind off the strange events of the evening before, and was an important part of what psychiatrists might term closure.

When, at last, the service was over and the priest and choir processed back down the nave of the chapel, Miles noticed that the blonde girl - and her two companions - were gone.

IV

The rest of the day seemed to pass slowly and painfully, like a bad hangover, and despite feeling the need for fresh air and peace, the sunshine genuinely did make him feel ill. So he went back to the dorm, to chill out in his room and watch cable - not exactly a constructive way to pass the time, but better than lectures.

By the time the evening came round, he'd had a lot of time to think, and he had a major question in his head: what if he had been prejudicial in his judgement of the situation that night? What if, somehow, the blonde girl had been the one in the wrong. What if those four had been chasing her away from something, rather than just chasing her for the sake of it?

The possibility that he had got the wrong end of the stick was prominent in his mind, and he hoped that the weakness he felt was not to do with the intimate contact he had had with her afterwards. Could you pass on diseases through oral sex?

After a little supper in the cafeteria, he decided to go and find Jake, and perhaps those guys in the fraternity, to find out exactly what had been going on that night.

Walking over, he felt a little stronger now, his constitution was a little more settled. It helped that the sun had gone down - maybe he had better go to the doctor in the morning - it was not unheard of for meningitis to strike on a college campus, after all.

On the way, for a moment, he thought he caught sight of the blonde girl again - whoever she was - the flash of a reflection in a window. But he turned to find no one there, and decided that he had been mistaken: his eyes were playing tricks on him.

The fraternity - Omega-gamma-alpha - was sited on Madison Street, a residential area near to college in which mostly academic staff lived. It was not known for its jocks, like other fraternity houses were - none of the boys in Omega-gamma-alpha were particularly sporty - but it was one of the 'cool' fraternities, as far as Miles knew. For some reason, the more attractive sorority girls were drawn to it, despite its lack of quarterbacks or tight ends, and that gave it status beyond the trophy cabinets of other college fraternities.

He had never been a part of that scene - even in his first year, he had kept away from it to concentrate on his various tournaments and competitions. His sister must have got involved during the year he'd spent away - maybe it was a reaction to losing him for that year. She'd said nothing about her dealings with them to him on the phone, or by email, but he supposed he'd never asked, after all.

Warily, he climbed the three steps up to the porch, and opened the door.

"Miles! You made it!" he heard Jake's voice before he saw him.

"Yeah," he smiled modestly, "you know, I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about."

"Glad you came," he got up from where he had been lounging on a couch with a few girls and the four hard-cases Miles had rumbled with the night before, and shook Miles by the hand again. "You want a beer?"

"Great," he said, and followed Jake to the kitchen.

"I hear you had a tangle with some of the boys the other night," Jake said as he reached into the fridge and tossed a can of Budweiser at Miles.

"Yeah, I guess I did," Miles replied sheepishly. "I guess I misread the situation: thought this girl was being hassled by those guys, I guess I just made a split decision and - "

"Oh, understandable - the guys figured that was probably what happened," Jake patted him on the shoulder and clicked open his own beer as they wandered back to the front room. "Very gallant, I'd say," he laughed and Miles tentatively did likewise. "Guys," Jake said to the assembled crowd, "this is Miles - Sophie's brother. Miles, Gus, Brad, Finchey and Tommo."

"Hi," Miles held up a palm in greeting.

"No hard feelings, huh boys?"

"Uh-uh!" the four of them smiled as Miles and Jake took up empty armchairs.

Miles noticed that Jake did not introduce any of the girls, which he thought a little strange, but then he wasn't an expert on the array of bizarrely primitive rules by which these fraternities and sororities were run. Perhaps there was some kind of protocol here, whereby the girls - clearly first years - were not of sufficient status to be introduced. It was all a little odd as far as Miles could see, but there you go.

"Who was that girl?" Miles asked, voicing a question that had been circling his mind all day.

"Who knows?" said one of the frat boys - Gus, Miles thought it was. "All I can say, dude, is she tried to stick Tommo here with a god damn needle containing Christ knows what, and that ain't the kinda chick we want around here."

"She tried to inject you with something?" Miles asked the aforementioned Tommo.

Tommo, a big guy who Miles was almost sure should have had a few broken ribs from the previous night, shrugged his shoulders and said: "Fuckin' skunk-whore. Jesus, acted like she had some kind of vendetta going against men. Hey, sorry about your sister, man."

"Thanks," Miles said. These guys seemed all right. Sure, the fraternity system was weird, but the bottom line was, he supposed, these guys didn't invent it. "Hey, you know I think she was at the memorial service today."

"She's been hanging around campus for a while, now - since your sister died - "

But Jake cut Tommo off with a glare. "Sorry, Miles," he said. "I know it must still really hurt to think about your sister."

"It's all right," he said. "Really."

"Look," Jake said, "why don't you go upstairs with a couple of girls, huh? Take your minds off things."

"Well, uh..." Miles looked at the array of girls - all attractive and seeming willing to do as Jake was suggesting.

"You know, if you were to join the fraternity, there'd be a lot of benefits. Make your time at college a lot happier, know what I mean?"

"Join?"

"Sure. It would be the least we could do," Jake smiled warmly. "I mean, I would be like doing Sophie a favour, you know? And you wouldn't have to do the whole initiation thing, like most new recruits."

"Well..." Miles felt conflicted, confused feelings. "That's very kind of you..."

"Hey, think about it. Go have some fun, huh?" Jake signalled, and two girls got up from the couch, indicating for Miles to go with them.

"Uh... right..."

The others gave him the kind of mischievous grins that made him feel at once like he was doing something a little risqué, and also that he was somehow fitting in with a new family, the kind of family he had never really had. Maybe life was worth living after all. People weren't so bad.

The two girls led him upstairs, where an empty room lay two flights up, towards the back of the building. Various sounds of others fooling around could be heard - laughing, loud music, even the sounds of love-making behind closed doors - as he followed the two first year girls through the fraternity building.

He couldn't quite believe that they were going to fool around with him just like that - it was like something out of a dodgy porn film, though the girls were a little more attractive than the usual porn fare, a little more real-looking. Maybe he was just going to get a massage or something.

But there was no massage. Once they got into the room - which belonged to god knew who, but was decorated as might be expected for a college fraternity - the two girls were quickly all over him.

“Wait, wait!” he said.

They obliged him, looking at him as though he were insane for wanting to stop.

“I don’t even know your names,” he said. He wished he’d at least said this before the blonde had dealt with him that last night, but he would start his new leaf now: he wasn’t going to let another girl have her wicked way with him without at least revealing her identity to him.

“I’m Vanessa,” said the brunette, who was probably the more strong-willed of the two from his initial assessment.

“And I’m Jessica,” said the lighter haired girl, whose face was adorned by pale freckles.

“Nice to meet you both,” he said, slightly bemused by the whole situation.

“Are you a virgin?” Vanessa asked, bemusement now in her own voice as the two girls closed in on him, backing him slowly over towards the bed.

“No!” he said – truthfully, too, he was certainly no virgin, but this was another matter entirely to what he had experienced. “I’m just not used to… you know…”

“Two girls at once?” Jessica giggled, and she and Vanessa looked at each other with some kind of secret communication passing between each other.

“Relax,” Vanessa purred, caressing his rapidly hardening cock through his pants as she and Jessica pressed themselves against him. Then they seemed to veer away from him, and as coolly wrapped an arm around Jessica, pulling the girl towards her so that her lips collided with hers, Miles suddenly felt a hand – who knew whose – push him firmly back so that he fell onto the bed.

His eyebrows raised in surprise, he watched as the two girls put on a show for him, seductively smooching as they slowly removed each others’ garments: the figure-hugging tops they both wore, Jessica’s thigh-length skirt and Vanessa’s scandalous black hot pants all fell by the wayside as the two first years revealed their underwear in their private dance for him.

Both girls wore black now, though Vanessa’s underwear seemed seedy compared to Jessica’s classy attire. The dark-haired girl wore fishnet stockings that were holed in places as they rose up to a plain band around her thighs. As she moved around and about her friend, he saw that her black silk and lace bikini-cut panties were somehow worn, frayed here and there with mini ladders of the kind that you might see in a pair of nylons. Vanessa’s bra matched her panties, complete with the kind of holes that were either designer or involved some kind of bizarre moth problem in her closet.

Jessica, on the other hand, wore the kind of black lace set that was oozing class and riches. From her immaculate nylon stockings rising to elaborate lacy bands held by a matching suspender belt to her bra and slinky thong panties, she looked a class act in every respect.

The girls kissed each other, caressed each other, moved around each other slowly to show off their bodies to their audience in the most seductive way. He really didn’t know what to do or say.

After a moment or two of teasing – in which the girls even coaxed each others’ breasts and drew fingers over each others’ panty-clad mounds – they eventually decided to stop, to turn and wander over to the bed, to crawl up towards him like a couple of sleek panthers on the prowl.

Suddenly, they pounced, and in a whirlwind of hands and elbows and giggling laughter, virtually tore his clothes from him. With no mercy, they left him naked and vulnerable to their every desire.

He felt Jessica’s cool hands fumbling with his rigid erection as Vanessa moved up beside him to kiss his mouth. As the dark-haired girl locked lips with him, gripping his head in both of her hands, he found his own right hand appropriately in position between her thighs. She let out a low moan as his digits caressed her silk-covered crotch, finding the hot wetness beginning to soak the material over her oozing vagina.

Miles could detect the scent of arousal now in the air, mixing with the sweet cocktail of their blended perfumes, and as he slipped a finger under the edge of Vanessa’s panties to trace an irresistible line along her slick groove, it was his own turn to moan, with his cock now enveloped by the hot velvet of Jessica’s mouth.

The fairer-haired girl’s oral attentions may not have been quite as forceful as the blonde girl’s the previous night, but nevertheless he soon found himself beginning to go down the road towards inevitability. So it was something of a relief as she eventually broke off, and there was a slight pause as she and her close friend traded places.

He had survived the first wave of attack, but how long might he go for now, as the second took up where the first left off in all promptness? Jessica kissed him at first, slightly more tenderly and not so forcefully as Vanessa, as her felt the dark-haired girl’s hot breath, and then her lips and mouth on his throbbing penis. And he found her saturated panties, too, stroking her most sensitive area but he was not given the time to go any further than that damp, lacy barrier before she decided to progress further, lifting one leg to straddle his chest.

The freckle-faced girl gave him one final brief kiss on the lips and a grin before shifting her hips up his body towards his head, slowly and carefully bringing her designer lace thongs up to his face, planting the soaking underwear gently on his lips.

He inhaled her spicy scent before softly nuzzling into that narrow scrap of moist material that covered her pussy. Caressing her now with his nose, his chin, his lips, his world was filled with her devilish aroma, and she let out a long satisfied sigh as she felt the heat of his mouth draw upon her aching vagina through the thin luxurious lace.

Now he nudged aside her panties, revealing her smooth folds to his oral exploration, and as he tasted Jessica’s tangy wetness from the source, running his tongue between her flushed pink labia, Miles now felt Vanessa slide his cock inside the tight confines of her own saturated pussy.

It was incredible – he’d never been with two girls, but there was hardly time to take it all in as the three of them feverishly sated their desires with each other in every way. How he maintained control, clicking into some Zen-like level of arousal in which he didn’t lose himself, didn’t release himself or render himself useless to them, he would never know.

He tasted Jessica, then later Vanessa and back again. The girls seemed to use his cock for their own ends, as well as his fingers, and seemed unafraid of directing their attention on each other. As he kissed Jessica, he would recognise the flavour of Vanessa in her mouth, and as he would kiss Vanessa, Jessica’s juices would be on her tongue.

And at last, as Jessica nuzzled at his throat, his fingers buried inside her vagina, and Vanessa pumped his hardness inside her own vagina, the sounds indicated that both girls were drawing near on another orgasm – simultaneously this time – and he found that he could no longer hold himself back, the hotness building to an irresistible force within him, his burning seed rising as their two girls’ voices rose, so that the wave of climax swept over them all in one mighty tsunami that shook them all to the roots.

Lying there later, feeling strangely exhausted again as he had after the blonde girl had finished with him the previous night, he noticed a drop of blood dribble from the corner of Jessica's mouth.

"You've cut your lip," he said, concerned, reaching for a tissue for her.

The other girl glared at her, as though she were breaking some fraternity rule, as though this was disgraceful disrespect being shown to this person who was clearly important to Jake, seemingly the leader of the fraternity in some capacity.

"My tongue," she said quietly, taking the proffered tissue to clear up the blood. "I think I bit my tongue."

"Don't worry about her," Vanessa said to Miles. "You ready for some more?"

V

He felt that familiar weakness when he woke: almost exactly the same as the previous morning, though perhaps slightly worse. Damn it. Perhaps it was time to go to the doctor.

His head was aching - a low, dull throb - and he felt slightly feverish, weak on his feet. It was like a horrific hangover, yet he knew for a fact that aside from a single Bud, he'd not had a thing to drink the previous night.

What a night it had been. Once again looking into the mirror, he smiled at himself - Jesus, who'd have thought it? Miles Scott, the quiet one who always sat at the front in lectures and spent his free time constantly training in the most self-disciplined way when he wasn't studying, so determined to make it big in the world of the martial arts. Who would have thought that he would have been involved in a threesome, a wild romp in the sheets with two stunning freshman girls?

"Ain't nothin' but a hound dog!" he said to himself with a chuckle.

But then his smile dropped. His hair had turned greyer still. Before, the grey hairs had only been noticeable if he looked close-up. Just a sprinkling that might even have always been there, he couldn't tell.

Now, though, it was unmistakable. You could see that there were grey hairs there, from a few yards away. It gave him quite a striking, distinguished air - mature, like George Clooney in one of his recent movies - but if this trend continued, his hair would turn to white. And that was freaky.

There was a mark on his neck, too. He rubbed at it, then shrugged. Love bite. Nothing much to worry about.

Hurriedly, he threw on some clothes and headed out the door wearing a pair of sunglasses this time. The sun still hurt a little - a little worse, now, raw on his skin rather than just his eyes. So his feet now took him firmly towards the college sanatorium. He had to get this checked out - the photosensitivity, the weak, sick feeling and the white hairs.

But then, on his walk, he saw her again.

Walking behind her - at a fixed distance, to keep him from seeing her - the blonde girl was following him. He could tell it was her - though there were plenty of beautiful blonde girls on campus, she was a league above any of them. And her hair was strikingly pale - easy to spot.

Though he felt a little weak, he decidedly to delay his trip to the doctor just then. There was time, the san didn't close until the evening.

What the hell was she doing, following him? Was she after him? Was she trying to intimidate him? Why him? If Tommo had been right, and she was out to destroy masculinity one at a time, why hadn't she given him a syringe full of whatever she'd had when she'd performed such exhilarating oral sex on him?

MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers