Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jclancy3
jclancy3
105 Followers

“Now, Chelsea, hop up on the bed to Lindsey’s right. I’ll get on her left,” Emily and Chelsea were facing each other over Lindsey’s back. Emily laid a hand on Lindsey’s left butt cheek and Chelsea did the same to the right. Then Emily grabbed Lindsey’s left tit which was swaying underneath, almost touching the bed. Chelsea grabbed the right tit and gave it a good squeeze.

“OK, Lindsey, you’re about to get some extra attention,” Emily said as she slid her hand from Lindsey’s ass to her cunt which was dripping wet and warm. She rubbed Lindsey’s clit for a few seconds, and then eased her finger into the hole. Lindsey arched her back as Emily plunged in deeper. Chelsea continued squeezing and rubbing, leaning over to kiss Emily. Lindsey began to moan louder and louder. Emily withdrew her hand and grabbed Chelsea’s hand, sticking it up Lindsey’s cunt. “Use your whole hand on her, Chels.” Chelsea started with two fingers, then three, then four, and finally rammed her entire hand into Lindsey, causing her to tense up and then grind her hips and squeeze harder onto Chelsea’s hand.

“Whoa, girl!” Chelsea smiled, pushing harder. She dropped Lindsey’s tit and reached across Lindsey’s back with her other hand to grab Emily’s boob, and began squeezing and rubbing it in cadence with the pounding she gave Lindsey.

Emily let her finger run down to her ass, and put it on her tight little asshole, rubbing it slightly. She pushed down, and slowly let her finger tip sink into Lindsey’s ass. Chelsea watched intently, smiling when Lindsey’s asshole appeared to gobble up Emily’s finger.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh YES YES YES YES,” Lindsey repeated as she arched her back and fell to the mattress, breathless. Emily withdrew her finger and Chelsea took her hand out of Lindsey’s cunt.

“OK, Chelsea, your turn. Lindsey, get on your knees in Chelsea’s spot. Chelsea, get on your back and spread your legs.”

They did as they were told and Chelsea lay on her back, knees up in the air and legs spread. Her tits still stuck straight into the air, to Emily’s delight. She gave them a couple of squeezes and pushed them together, leaning down to suck each of her nipples.

“Now, Lindsey, do to Chelsea what she just did for you,” Emily said. Lindsey reached between Chelsea’s legs and rubbed her clit, which was a lot bigger than Lindsey and Emily had seen before. With every touch, Chelsea shifted her weight and breathed more heavily. Emily took Lindsey’s hand and moved it down toward Chelsea’s open hole, and Lindsey immediately took three fingers and rubbed around the cunt lips slowly pushing her hand in. Chelsea moaned louder as Lindsey dug deeper. Emily leaned over Chelsea and steered her tit into Chelsea’s open mouth, which Chelsea immediately started sucking.

“There you go, girl, suck me harder, suck it hard,” Emily said, getting into it. She then looked up at Lindsey’s tits jiggling with the movement of her hand, so she grabbed a hold of one and stuck it in her own mouth, first sucking, then lightly biting Lindsey’s erect nipple. Lindsey smiled.

Chelsea came quickly, and moaned as much as she could with her mouth full of Emily’s tit. Emily straightened up and looked helped Chelsea get back up. “OK, my turn.”

Emily laid down on her back between Chelsea and Lindsey, and pulled her panties down, throwing them off the bed, revealing her dark, trimmed bush. She looked up at Lindsey and Chelsea’s huge tits, and immediately stuck her hand down and rubbed her clit. “OK, girls, do me, now.”

With that command, Chelsea put her hand down between Emily’s legs and rubbed her clit alongside of Emily’s hand while Lindsey reached down and started inserting her already wet fingers into Emily’s cunt. Emily gave a couple of hip grinds to help Lindsey’s hand inside of her, then laid back and closed her eyes. Lindsey soon had her fist inside of Emily, and was pounding away, as Chelsea leaned down and licked Emily’s clit where she had been rubbing. Emily thought she would explode with pleasure as she looked up and saw Chelsea’s tongue and Lindsey’s wrist digging into her. “Oh, that’s it, harder, please!” Emily begged. She came harder than either of the other two, and after she did, both girls collapsed next to her on the bed, all three sweaty and exhausted.

Emily put her arms around both Lindsey and Chelsea who both cuddled in closely to their slightly older colleague. Lindsey was already starting to fall asleep, and Chelsea was playing with Emily’s nipple.

“I’m glad we decided to play cards, girls,” Emily said breathlessly. She started thinking about what she would do next once they had a chance to rest. Being the boss is fun, she thought, as she drifted off to sleep.

jclancy3
jclancy3
105 Followers
12