Stranded Ch. 01

Story Info
No good deed goes unpunished... How the rescuer gets trapped.
5.1k words
4.53
36k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is my first attempt at writing anything in a little while.

This is a fantasy so please indulge me the somewhat unrealistic chain of events... I am pretty sure that this could not or would not happen in real life... But that is precisely what a sex fantasy is about!

I am not sure where this story fits, so in the interest of not offending anyone, I have decide to put it in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category... There is not a violent, premeditated, or intended rape involved in the story but something does happen beyond the control or consent of the protagonist...

The story is not very polished yet, and it is long winded... so don't start unless you have the time... also please don't hesitate to voice your comments, or concerns... I won't take it too personally, I promise.

Finally, please show you care and vote... and hopefully enjoy!

1000dreams

*****

No good deed goes unpunished... How the rescuer gets trapped in the end.

5:30am - time to wake up. Jackie's eyes opened from another dreamless sleep. The tick-tock of the old-fashioned alarm clock pierced through the silence of the room. She had not heard its ring in years and she had long ago stopped setting the alarm. She was a creature of habit and always awoke abruptly at the same time no matter what. The dog stirred when she started to move. Soon, it shuffled its nose beneath her hands seeking to be stroked. Unaware, she started caressing its soft hair.

It took a few seconds for her to re-center herself. She was covered with sweat and was gasping for air. She breathed in and out forcing herself back into the moment as she chased the violence and the bad memories away. How long had it been since her last dream? Eight years... There was no room for dreams since then, only the nightmare that she would wake to night after night.

The landscape was even more silent than usual as it rested enveloped in its snowy cocoon. She identified with the eeriness, the silence, and the isolation of the early morning hours just before the first rays of light would penetrate through the darkness. That time was the only time that she took to herself. Then, the twins would wake and her actions would be dictated by all the automatisms that she had developed as a single mom responsible for the care of two young children. But not today; her babies were gone for the entire winter break at Aunt Jeannie's.

For a minute, she wrestled with the thought of staying under the covers. The house was not designed for these temperatures and there was no real heat to speak of, the small electric heaters that she had in each room did not help much with these sorts of temperatures. Lighting the fireplace was such a hassle that she did not usually bother with it. Anyway, the heat it produced was only meant for the living room. It never reached the bedrooms.

She did not care for the politics behind climate change but she new that this part of the world had never known as much snow as she had seen in recent years. She had grown up in these parts and she could not recall these types of winters in her childhood. She knew that because of the snow she would be trapped in her house on the hills for the next few days. She was glad that the kids were away this time around. Last year, it had been a challenge to keep them occupied for the week that it took for the roads to be drivable again. There were no snowplows in any of the surrounding counties and no one owned cars equipped with the proper tires. A mere dusting would make everything a mess and the four inches that had fallen during the night meant that she would not see anyone for a long while.

She shivered in her nightdress. The kids were away and she could stay in bed if she so desired. However, she never listened to herself and never gave in to anything that would make her feel good. She had denied any form of self-satisfaction since the accident. Today, her early morning routine would be the same as it was every other day. The repetition of daily activities was what carried from one day to the next and she did not want to change that. If she ran out of things to do she could always start the spring-cleaning early this year she thought to herself.

The dog barked, calling for her attention. She arose and slipped on her thick robe over her the extra large T-shirt that she slept with every night. She absent-mindedly noticed her erect nipples through the tweed fabric of the T-shirt. It was so cold that her skin felt tighter than usual every movement of her clothing sending shivers down her spine. The garment she wore to sleep, her school's colors, was her only vestige of a life full of shattered promises.

The dog twirled around her legs. It was time to let it out and to go brew her cup of Joe. Then, she would sit quietly at the kitchen table staring through the window as the sun arose through the hillside.

As she walked through the house she came to the realization that the electricity was out. That explained it all. Even the heaters had quit working and the house had gotten colder through the night. Before panic set in, she remembered that the shed had recently been restocked with firewood. She breathed a small sigh of relief, as she knew that she would not freeze to death. The pantry was full so there was nothing to worry about with regard to food. Her cell phone could only pick up a signal when she was in town so it was basically a fancy paperweight when she was home. With anguish, she realized that she would be totally isolated from the rest of the word for the next few days when she picked up her landline to a dead tone.

She opened the kitchen's door to the backyard and the dog ran out bouncing in the snow. She turned around and turned on the stove, the blue light of the flame lit a little corner of the room. She brought her hands up to it seeking to warm up her fingers. She then filled a pot with water. She would have to make a filtered coffee the way her grandma used to make it back in the days.

As she gazed at the stove, the dog started barking in the distance. She turned to face the window seeking to see where the noise was coming from. The dog then ran back to the house and started scratching the door. She opened it expecting the dog to run back in, dreading the mess that its wet hair would drag into the house. The dog however barked at her and started to walk away then came back towards the house and repeated the process several times. Though the dog had never acted this way before, she understood this to mean that it wanted her to come out and follow it.

She grabbed her winter coat and put on her boots thinking that she needed to go get the firewood anyway or the temperature in the house would keep on dropping.

When she got close to the tool shed she jumped back startled. Was there a bear or a man lying on the dry patch of ground beneath the roof's extension? Once her eyes adjusted to the dim conditions she could see the clothes so she concluded it was a man. As he laid on his side in a fetal position, his massive frame rose to her hips. She was petite in stature and, until that day, she had never felt so small. The contrast in sizes created by this imposing figure alarmed her.

She quietly went into the shed and grabbed the shovel. She did not want to get too close. She instinctively knew that this beast of a man could easily handle her like a small child. She poked him to try to wake him. He was completely unconscious and un-reactive to her stabs. Had he been there a long time? There were no tracks in the snow that she could see. She concluded that he had probably sought refuge in the early hours of the snowfall.

She went back to the shed and took out the wheelbarrow. With some ingenuity and the use of some leverage she managed to put the man in the cart. It took her a long time to bring him back into the house and by the time she made it back the sun was fully out. She was frozen throughout and so she dumped the man on the hardwood floor of the living room before heading back to get the wood for the fireplace.

She worked tirelessly to get the fire started and only rested once the flames started warming her frozen appendages. She felt as if she was thawing and only started moving again once she felt warm enough to remove her long coat. Her T-shirt had absorbed water and was drenched. She turned around making sure that the man was still unconscious. When she was reassured of his comatose state she lifted the shirt revealing her nude figure.

She was small but her body was perfectly proportioned. A curvy backside, a slim waste and, though her breasts were small in absolute terms, they looked big on her small frame. A brunette with fiery green eyes, Jackie had been gifted by nature in the looks department. Her olive skin and her mane of wavy black hair combined with her piercing stare gave her the look of some type of flamenco or gypsy woman.

She stood in front of the flames warming up for what felt like an eternity. The snow had bit into her flesh and now that she was finally warming up her blood felt as if it was boiling inside. Her skin was itchy at first but after a few minutes the heat coursing through her veins did not feel unpleasant.

After staring at the fire some more, she finally turned around to analyze the "giant" as she thought of him. Now that she could see him in the light she saw that his face had been beaten to a pulp and was covered with blood. He was wearing the tattered pieces of what she thought had been a black leather jacket.

She had remained nude while she considered the situation. She was figuring a list of things to do. The man was out cold so there was no reason for modesty. She would have to move him about and that would probably get her as filthy as he was. She went to the kitchen and filled her two biggest pots with warm water. She chose to only put on the plastic kitchen apron that she used for dish washing. The job was going to be messy and there was no reason to ruin her clothes. The sensation of this material on her bare skin was unfamiliar but she was too focused on the task at hand to give it any further attention.

In her prior life, Jackie had been a med school student just a few credits shy of graduating with honors. She tucked away the painful memory that she associated with that part of her life and just focused on what she needed to remember to help this man out. She carefully tried to undress him but quickly realized that, between his colossal size and his hidden wounds, she would not be able to remove the attire without taking the risk of harming him further. She went back into the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors resolved to cut away all the clothes he was wearing.

She had limited medical tools in her possession. Most of her observations were done visually. His chest was so large that she could clearly see it move up and down with each breath he took. Despite the facial damage his breathing was unobstructed and his vital signs seemed strong. There was no way for her to determine if any of the blows that he had received to the head had caused any serious brain trauma. In this case, only time would tell. She started cutting the jeans at the bottom of one of his legs and worked her way up. The entire length of the leg was covered with wounds. When she reached his hips she was able to confirm that he had soiled himself. Now that the heat was melting the frozen fecal matter, she only had a few minutes to act before the smell would spread though the room.

She started moving faster cutting away at the fabric that had not been torn during the beating. Before she could tend to the wounds she wanted to quickly wash the shit and piss away. Once the front was done she then struggled to put him on his side to wash his backside. Muscle memory served her and she remembered how to move his legs and arms to get him on his side. She was able to expedite the clean up and soon all the filth had been washed away. She had doubled bagged all the clothes and had tossed them out the kitchen door.

She now took a minute to look at herself and decided that it was time for a shower as she was almost as dirty as her patient had been. She chose the closest bathroom and stepped into a hot shower. She was thankful for the antiquated boiler. It was purely mechanical without any form of electric or electronic controls: at least she still had hot water despite the blackout.

She returned to the living room where the "giant" had remained motionless during her brief absence. Somehow his naked figure impressed her more than the dressed version. Once everything was removed there remained a beast of a man. He was lean and muscular but she had never known anyone of this sheer scale and size. She guessed him to be about seven feet tall and, in the same way that her features were perfectly proportioned to her tiny frame, his featured seemed to be as well proportioned on the other end of the size spectrum. Now that she saw him naked and flat on his back, she could not understand how she had found the strength to get him into the house. She also ventured to guess that it probably had taken several men to get such a force of nature beaten to a pulp.

Bandages and ointment in hand she started tending to his wounds. By the time she was done, he looked like a mummy. She stepped back and took in the sight of this mountain of flesh covered in white. Somehow while she was washing him and administering his treatment she had blocked out the fact that she was working on a naked man. Now that she was done she finally noticed his sexual organs. They somehow had escaped the beating with very minor lesions and were one of the only parts of his body that had remained free of bandages. She stared in awe of the size of his limp penis. Was this feature also in proportion to his size?

All of a sudden, she became all too aware of her own nudity beneath the plastic kitchen apron. An unfamiliar heat arose in her loins. It had been eight years since the father of her children had passed away, and this was the first time in as many years that she had felt anything resembling sexual arousal. She turned pink with desire but in a matter of seconds that color was replaced by the red hue of shame. She bolted into her room and slipped on some sweat pants and a sweater.

Upon returning to the living room she devised a way to make a diaper with some old linen. She blushed again while handling his penis but she did not want to have to deal with the potential mess of leaving him without some covering so she ignored her feelings. Finally, she covered him with a bed sheet, as there was nothing in the house that would fit him, and, in any case, his wounds would have prevented him from wearing anything.

She then went and got two mattresses from the bedrooms: one for him and one for her. With the electrical heaters out of commission she would have to sleep in the only heated room of the house by the fire and by his side. She needed to be close to him anyway in case he needed anything during the night.

The next 72 hours were spent without many incidents. She settled into a rhythm. She would tend to his bandages, then feed him a liquid diet. She had tested his deglutition reflex and saw that it was working. Then she would change his diapers as needed. The fact that he kept on urinating reassured her as to the state of his organs. On the other hand, having to deal with his urine subdued the hint of sexual excitement she had felt the first day.

On the third day, he started moaning incomprehensible words and sounds and started moving his limbs. At some point during that day, he swung his hand and his brute force sent Jackie flying across the room. She thus decided that from that point on she would have to tie him down. He was showing good signs of recovery and she started to fear for her safety. She realized that once he was awake he could easily overpower her and she would stand no chance against him.

Later that day, during a diaper change, something utterly exceptional rocked Jackie's world. As she was wiping his urine for the second time that day, his penis slowly came to life. She had lifted the shaft and was holding it in her hand to clean his balls when his manhood started swelling. She had been looking at his scrotum and as she slowly raised her eyes to close the clean diaper she found herself staring at his growing erection. What a shock! She was paralyzed while her small hand gripped onto his thick manhood. She could feel the blood pulse through the thick veins. She had been kneeling between his legs to change him and she remained motionless with his penis in her hand, as time seemed to stand still.

She did not know how long she had stayed like that. The dog barked and snapped her out of her trance. When she came to, her face was flush with desire and her loins were burning up. The arousal was even stronger this time. She quickly ran into the bathroom to take a cold shower. What was the matter with her?

The man was still completely unconscious but he would move and thrash against his bonds on a more regular basis. He was starting to form small words that she could recognize; they were few and too far apart to make sense but the fact that he was talking nonsense gave her confidence that his brained had not been harmed.

After the first erection, and to Jackie's utter embarrassment, his monstrous member would swell under her touch every time she cleaned him. No matter how light her touch was or how fast she tried to go through the process of putting on a dry cloth he would get hard in her hands. For some reason that she could not comprehend, with each one of his erections she would get wet too. After eight years of complete celibacy, she was ill equipped to handle the emotions that were coursing through her. As time progressed, she found herself in a constant state of arousal. She had to change him three to four times per 24 hours and every time that he got excited so would she. The problem was that his erections would subside shortly after she closed the diaper but her arousals would not. Her wanton desire would linger on for longer periods of time every time. After another 48 hours of tending to him, she had now reached the point where she was still aroused from the previous erection when she would have to touch him again. She was going mad with desire, her body filled with hot liquid lava. Cold showers did not help as the trickle of the water on her skin only ramped up her carnal needs.

Masturbation was not an option. She was too much of a prude to know what to do. Her past sexual experience had been limited to her first and only love, her high school sweetheart: the man whose life had been cut short at the tender age of 22 years old. The accident had happened just before she found out that she was pregnant with the twins. Their sexual life had been limited to a few nights after their wedding as they had both decided to keep their virginity until their nuptials... and then she lost him abruptly. Since that time there had been nothing else; not even a trace of desire.

Now she was going mad and drunk with sexual cravings; her body was a hot mess and she did not know how to deal with it. Every pore of her being longed to be touched, every nerve ending was screaming for release. She was hot and bothered all over. The heat was rising to her head. Her face was aflame, the base of her neck was ablaze, and the gooey lava in her loins was very slowly dripping out past her labia onto her thighs; a constant shameful reminder of her yearning desire.

After the fifth or the sixth day (she had lost track of time), the giant soiled his makeshift diaper for the first time since she had first cleaned him. Unfortunately for Jackie, her improvised diaper could not handle the mess and she had to give him another sponge bath.

She was not looking forward to the repulsing experience and for the first time in two days the heat of her sexual arousal dissipated. Knowing how messy the first bath had been, she again decided to strip naked and only wear her plastic kitchen apron to clean him. However, this time she could not ignore the strange friction created by the plastic rubbing against her bare skin. When she felt her body react to the plastic she second-guessed her choice of outfit for a bit, but after some hesitation she just shrugged and went onto the task ahead.

12