Stranded Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn got up to shove her out of the room, not wanting to her to tell Bonnie everything just yet.

Carrie was reluctant to leave.

"And then we have them balance things on their dicks, and see who can walk the furthest distance," she said, finally giving in to Dawn's shoves and retreating out of the room to go to her work.

"Ah, youth," Dawn said. "She's got a lot of spirit."

The two male servants remained silent, waiting for the women to speak to them. Bonnie and Dawn went on talking to each other.

"The games that that little goofball was talking about are the party games we play," Dawn explained, taking a sip from her drink. "There are several more, but most of them do in fact revolve around the servants' big dicks."

Jake suddenly fantasized about his wife taking part in such games.

He looked over at Bonnie and saw she was having a fantasy of her own.

Chapter 7

Bonnie looked to be in a dream-like state, Mario and Oscar's huge penises her only focus of attention.

Dawn too saw that Bonnie had drifted out of touch a bit.

"What are you thinking?" Dawn eventually asked Jake's wide-eyed wife. "I'm guessing you are trying to picture each of them with a boner."

"Oh, no!" Bonnie said, immediately taking her eyes away. Her face flushed red. She brought her hand up to cover her open mouth.

The reaction told Jake all he needed to know. Dawn had guessed right. Indeed his proper little wife had been trying to picture Mario and Oscar with erections.

"No need to be embarrassed," Dawn said, brushing aside the awkward moment for his wife. "It's only natural for you to try to imagine what they will look like with boners. It really is no different than a man looking at the chest of an endowed woman and trying to picture her topless. Isn't that right, Jake?"

It took Jake a moment to come back to reality and realize her question was directed at him. "Well, yes, I guess so," he said, mumbling his words.

"In fact, I believe I told your husband on his previous visit how much I enjoy looking at men with erections," Dawn announced. "It always seemed so unfair how women are pictured in all their glory, but male centerfolds are never photographed with erections."

"Yes!" Bonnie replied, bringing down her hands. "I know what you mean."

"And I've seen some of those girly magazines," Dawn said, rolling her eyes in disgust. "The parted legs, the close-up shots. If women are pictured in such provocative poses, then what's the problem with photographing a man with an erection?"

"It's like a double standard!" Bonnie shouted, agreeing completely.

The two women behaved like Sunday morning preachers on the pulpit. Each reinforced the other's argument.

Jake could see his wife was starting to get into it.

"Or what's wrong with a man displaying himself with an erection," Dawn went on. "Take a strip joint, for instance. The men should strip naked, I think, and then they should be made to show erections."

"That would be a popular string joint!" Bonnie stated with an excited sigh.

"Or what about these two?" Dawn asked next, waving her hand in the direction of Oscar and Mario. At the same time she glanced over to Jake with her eyes and gave him a teasing smile.

"They stand before us limp," Dawn pointed out. "But why should they remain so? What would be so wrong if they stood before us with raging hard-ons?"

"Oh my!" Bonnie replied, her hand going back up to cover her open mouth. "That would be something!" She mumbled the words through the open palm of her hand.

Dawn wasted no time. "Show us," she ordered, turning to them. "Raise yourselves to full mast."

"Oh my gosh!" Bonnie answered in surprise.

"Yes, Goddess," they answered at once.

They continued to stand with their hands behind their backs. Nothing happened, not at first, but then they started to lengthen.

"Oh my gosh!" Bonnie whispered as she looked right at them.

Neither had to touch himself. Neither had to stroke or play. They just stood there while being watched. Their penises first elongated and then started to rise. They rose as if to salute their guest.

"Much better, wouldn't you say?" Dawn asked a minute later.

"Oh yes!" Bonnie agreed. She behaved like a captive audience.

"And the best part is still to cumm," Dawn said as she gave a wink to Jake.

He couldn't be sure, but he thought he heard it. Was it his imagination? Or was it a hint of what she had planned?

Meanwhile, his wife continued to look. Jake couldn't believe the way she looked. He also couldn't believe the size of the two men. Their flaccid penises had turned into cocks. First they elongated and got hard, and then they got thicker and thicker too. Oscar's soon pointed straight out from his body. It pointed

right toward Bonnie as if to greet her. He even jutted out his midsection for further emphasis.

Bonnie gave a smile at his enormous erection.

Mario's cock rose higher. It rose to point up at an angle, and then it seemed to thicken even further.

Jake figured it had to be twice the mass of his own. He could only imagine what Bonnie thought of them.

"Jeez louis," his wife spoke, reacting at last, looking at the two of them. They stood side by side, as if on display, their erections sticking out and up in an almost obscene fashion.

"They are only allowed to get hard when I give them permission to do so," Dawn said. "That is one of the many ways I discipline them."

"I thought you'd be afraid they might knock something over with their dicks," Bonnie laughed, thinking of their huge appendages swinging to and fro when they walked about. "There's a lot of expensive stuff around here and those things look like they could do some damage."

The two men twisted their hips back and forth for Bonnie, swinging their boners from side to side for her amusement. Bonnie enjoyed watching the spectacle and cheered them on, getting up and twisting her own hips to dance along with them.

She giggled with glee watching the frolicking penises, waving here and there and jumping all about.

Usually the sight of a penis was taboo, but at this estate, the sight of a naked male penis was so commonplace that it was pretty much the norm.

Watching the two massive rods dancing right in front of her tempted Bonnie to grab hold of them, and that she did, finding that each of the men's massive members rivaled the size of her forearm.

"They're so frickin huge," she said as she suddenly found herself jerking each one.

She loved the feel of their huge cocks in her hands, stroking nice and slowly as if to make the moment last as long as possible. She glanced back and forth between each one, wanting to give each organ equal attention.

She smiled at each man, in fact still making eye contact now and again, not wanting to forget there were actual real males attached to these giant dicks.

Dawn did not want to interrupt Bonnie from living out her fantasy, but she had the wife let go of their erections so she could take some measurements, and Bonnie reluctantly did so.

Dawn ran a wooden ruler along the side of Mario's mighty penis, and with Bonnie watching closely, Dawn measured the massive cock to be a full 10 inches in length, by far the largest Bonnie had ever seen.

Oscar's was a proud nine and a half.

Bonnie went right back to stroking their penises, with her husband looking on, finding it hard to believe that was his usually prim and proper wife, the same wife that usually spent Saturday afternoons baking. He was loving it.

He was tempted to drop his own pants and start masturbating, but didn't want to take any attention away from the spectacle before him.

He watched Bonnie stroking the two men, one hand on each of their penises, stroking up and down, up and down, while alternating glances at each erection.

She also touched their other parts.

"Such big balls," she said, cupping each man's hefty sack.

She wished she had more hands, as she loved the feel of their balls but wanted to go back to stroking their massive erections. She now quickened her pace, wanting to see them shoot their stuff.

She had been stroking for so long and so furiously she looked almost to be breaking a sweat, her face flushed. She also noted how long each of her hands had to travel to stroke the length of each mighty shaft.

"It's quite a workout stroking your big long dicks," Bonnie said with a sexy smile. "Feels like I'm at the gym."

The men couldn't hold out forever, and exploded almost simultaneously. Mario erupted into three big squirts of come, the first shooting out straight across the room. He then urged Bonnie to point his cock upright, and as she did, his second load of jiz arked up toward the ceiling, evoking a "woo-hoo" from Bonnie's lips.

Mario's third come shot went straight out, a thick stream of milk that created a big blob on Dawn's gorgeous rug.

As if on cue, Oscar then took over center stage, as he rewarded Bonnie for her long stroking with quite a display.

His first come shot was a furious one, firing out and splashing against the Playgirl that was still laying on the coffee table. It was a loud smacking noise when it hit.

The second shot didn't go as far, but it was still of great volume. The third come shot, surprisingly, traveled further than the second one, as Bonnie looked on with wide-eyed glee and wonder.

Her pussy tingled as she brought these men to such volcanic climaxes. It gave her such a sense of sexual power, and beauty.

Oscar shot one load after another until Bonnie actually lost count, his massive load the result of Dawn's discipline.

"That was a week's worth," Dawn joked.

Bonnie let go of each of the men's mighty members, noticing their penises had started to go back down to their relaxed state. They had been milked to their maximum.

The young wife raised each of her come-soaked hands in the air, showing everybody. Come actually dripped off her fingers.

"Gee, thanks guys," Bonnie said sarcastically, although she did in fact appreciate the show.

Bonnie hugged each of the men and thanked them.

The five of them all had coffee and laughed about the experience. At one point Dawn had leaned over and whispered in Bonnie's ear that she would just have to meet Jerome, an African American male who Dawn said was her most entertaining, and most well-endowed, servant.

That would have to wait for another day, but Bonnie knew she would be back. Jake figured she would as well, and he wanted to be there to watch.

TO BE CONTINUED...