Strange Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched April try to shake herself free of the last vestiges of tiredness. Finally her eyes flicked up and met with mine. Time stopped. Her eyes appraised me, as if judging a piece of meat. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth and trailed along her lips hungrily. She leaned back slightly, pushing out her B-cups breasts towards me. I hadn't noticed that she had such a nice figure before. She was actually quite a pretty blonde, despite her lack of make-up and bed-hair.

"Do you want some... hot... breakfast, honey?" my mom asked, twirling her spatula and posing in coquettish manner, that seemed so fucking wrong on her.

"Uh, yeah, mom, that would be nice." I replied, keeping my eyes on April, who was still eyeing me in a decidedly non-sister-like manner. My mom slid some bacon and eggs onto a plate for me, her eyes rarely straying from my face, her teeth biting her bottom lip. She reluctantly turned away to push a less generous potion on my sister's plate and then dealt with the dishes.

My sister ate slowly, her lips and tongue curling over her food in a seductive manner, as if they were the most wonderful things she had ever tasted. Mine, on the other hand, seemed to stick in my throat, and I had to swallow hard to get anything down. April's eyes did not leave mine; she put her food in her mouth as if she wanted something else, something close to her, in her mouth instead.

I almost choked as I felt April's foot slide up my leg and start brushing my inner thigh. My knee hit the underside of the table as she worked her foot across my crotch, a look of hunger on her face. My mom turned back to me and sexed her way over to me, placing a hand on the table before me, leaning forwards to present me with a generous view of her cleavage. "Oops, baby, you have a bit of bacon grease on her face. Let me get that for you...." She licked her thumb slowly and slid her hand over my cheek. It travelled over my jaw, across my lips, pressing into my mouth.

My mom pushed her thumb into her mouth, my sister pressed her foot into my dick, stimulating me. I couldn't handle it any more. I jumped up, m chair crashing to the ground. "I got to go. I have... somewhere to be."

"Would you like me to come with you?" my sister asked, her eyes round with false innocence.

"Nonsense, why don't you let mommy help you?" my mom asked, sucking on her fingers. I couldn't say anything, my mouth opening and closing like a fish. I turned and ran, the door crashing open and slamming shut behind me. I glanced once over my shoulder to see my sister and my mother, expressions like dehydrated women watching the last glass of water walking away. I kept walking.

I had a pretty good idea as to where I was going. Women suddenly started looking at me funny. A little old lady asked me to walk her across the road, her lips smacking suggestively. A greatly obese lady asked if I wanted a massage. A teen followed me for three blocks, before I ducked down a side street and lost her. Eventually I stood outside the Clove and Hoof. The picture on the sign seemed to be mocking me, as I tried the door, only to find it locked. I hid in a nearby alleyway, waiting for the day to move forward, waiting for that barman to open the doors.

It was hours before the doors opened, and the familiar goateed face looked out before ducking back inside. I leapt up and pushed my way in. the barman was in his usual place, behind the bar, still polishing the slick wood. He looked up and smiled.

"Well, hello there, sport. How is the new manliness working out for you? Have you lost that pesky virginity yet?"

I suddenly became angry. I stormed over and reached across the bar, getting a grip of his red t-shirt. "What the hell have you done to me? My fucking MOM wanted to get in my fucking pants? This was never part of the deal!"

The barman looked at me coolly. He stared at my hands until I let him go, then he took his time straightening his clothes. There was a slight air of menace about him that wasn't there before. "Actually, sport, that was exactly the deal. All, women, ALL women, will find you irresistible. I warned you to be careful, but you were so eager to get your dick wet that you didn't think, did you?"

"Whatever, dude, just take your fucking spell off of me. I don't want it anymore."

The barman sneered, leaned back and crossed his arms. "Is that so, now, champ? You want me to reverse everything? Didn't I mention that there would be NO more freebies? You want anything else from me? You gotta PAY!"

"Fine!" I shouted. Obviously this was where this was heading from the start. "What do you want? Name your price! I can raise some cash for you! Just fucking rid me of this curse!"

"Well now," said the man behind the bar. "Do you really think I need money? I have magical beer here! I could be rich if ever wanted that. No, I want something more precious, something I bet you won't even miss." With that he drew out a thick wad of, for want of a better word, paper. Honestly, there was something about it that made me think 'skin'. On the cover was written one word in dark brown ink. 'Contract'.

"All you need to do is sign this. Your little problem goes away, we never see each other again. And all I get in return is your soul. Hell, you probably don't even believe in souls, so it's like I am giving you something for nothing." He slid the contract across the bar. "Sorry, but I'll need that signature in blood. It's traditional."

I stood staring at him in shock. Was this the devil? Was he asking me to sell my soul for an eternity of damnation? Sure, I was not certain about this heaven and hell thing, but could I in all consciousness actually sign away my immortal soul?

He saw me hesitate and sighed. "Look, champ, you have two options. Either sign on the dotted line, or go home and fuck your mom and that sweet piece of ass of a sister of yours. Either way, bud, you're damned."

So I was going to hell. No way out? For the second time in twenty-four hours, I decided to screw it. I stood up, picked up the contact and threw it into the barman's chest.

"Fine, I can be damned. But fucked if you are gonna be the one getting this soul." I stood up and walked out, not looking back.

I felt a sudden burst of heat behind me, and the barman yell, "You'll be back! Someday, somehow, you will be back, sport!" Then the door slammed shut behind me.

I walked back home, shrugging off the lustful stares of the women as I passed. I rejected a female cop, a middle-aged greengrocer and a prim and proper businesswoman. I walked on to my doom, to my home and sister and mother.

I stopped outside my front door. Who knows what would happen when I walked through, but I was determined to get this over with so I could live my life, so I turned the door knob and entered.

The house was quiet. Eerily quiet. I was expecting to be jumped, so the quiet was unexpected. Perhaps I could put this off until later...

I slipped down the hall as silently as I could. I opened the door to my room and ducked in, closing it behind me, closing my eyes and leaning on it, letting out a breath I didn't even realise I was holding. Perhaps the effect would wear off after time, I hoped.

"Well, it is about time you are back, handsome," came a deep, female voice from inside my room. My eyes sprang open, and all my hopes died in an instant.

Mom and April had changed clothes since I had last seen them. Mom had put on a leather and straps deal that covered surprisingly little of her body, and what was not covered in leather was clad in fishnet material. Why the hell did she actually own an outfit like that?! April was sitting back sucking a lollypop, dressed in what I recognised to be her old school uniform, with a couple of adjustments to make sure I could see her belly and her long legs. Her hair was in pigtails, her legs in knee-high socks. It was all my erotic dreams wrapped into one, apart from the incest thing.

"Mommy and I have been talking," said April, taking her lollypop out from between her moist, full lips.

"Yes, we realise that we have been treating you poorly, and didn't celebrate your birthday the way we should. We are going to fix that."

I was panicking a little (ok, a lot) inside, so I said, "No problems! I had a great birthday! No need to do more!"

"Nonsense," mom said, striding across the room, taking hold of my shirt collar, dragging me back to my double bed.

"Yeah, mommy and I have figured a pretty good present!" said April, bouncing up and down. I had to admit, I was getting a bit turned on by this. On one hand, I had the dominatrix in my mom, clad in leather, and the contrasting sweet innocent schoolgirl in my sister. I reluctantly admitted they looked pretty damned good. "Now lie back, and let mommy and me give it to you hard!"

I lay back, finally giving up. Hopefully this wouldn't take very long, and my family can get past this. But, a traitorous part of my brain said, there is no harm in enjoying ourselves, is there?

I felt hands on me. My mom's rough, controlling hands, squeezing and pinching my flesh as she pleased, and April's, soft, tickling, yet very, very eager. I just lay back and let it happen, revelling in the sensations rolling over me. I felt lips touch mine, and I could tell by the way they were hungrily mashing into mine they were my mom's. She kissed me the way no mom should ever kiss her son, and, by hell, I kissed her right back. My hand reached around to entwine into her long hair, and I felt my shirt being lifted, and my sister's sweet mouth sucking on my nipples. Damn, I couldn't believe the sensations that were crowding my brain! I felt two hands grab my wrists, and I knew by the direction they were grabbed from that it was by two different women, and had them placed onto two breasts, each attached to a different person. I writhed in ecstasy as I felt the leather-bound weight of my mother's large, pendulous breast with her big nipples, and the perky, smaller, yet tighter, breast of my sister with her tight, perky nipples.

I heard groaning, and realised it was coming from all three of us. I grabbed the knot in front of my sister's shirt and tugged it open, and saw her marvellous tits, probably B-cup size, to my inexperienced eyes. I leaned forward and took a nipple between my lips, rolling my tongue over it, eliciting squeals from April. My mom, feeling left out, unstrapped the leather from her torso, and her marvellously large tits fell out, and she rubbed them all over my face. I could not believe how soft they felt. I no longer cared how wrong this was, I was lost in the lust of the moment.

Both my mom and my sister worked in tandem to undo and remove my pants. I lifted my hips to allow them to pull them off of me, and my cock peeked its way out of my underpants, a raging hard-on that felt stiffer than in it ever had before, thanks to this forbidden situation. Four hands explored my thighs, my stomach, my hips, and then my balls and cock. Suddenly my mom reached out and tore my underpants from me in one sudden violent movement. Where the hell had she learned to do that?

I had about three seconds to think about the reality of my being totally naked in front of my mom and April, before I felt one hot hand cup my balls and two tongues run up and down my cock. I groaned and gripped the sheets in my fists as my female family members messily worked my cock all over. It felt like absolute magic. I no longer cared about how taboo this was, I just let myself be overcome with the feelings of bliss.

Suddenly April crawled up my body and held me tight, kissing me with a hunger I had never even imagined before and certainly never experienced. I attempted to reciprocate the kiss, but struggled to do anything else but gasp as I felt my mother's warm mouth engulf my cock, her hand jerking me as she bobbed up and down over me. I groaned and gave in all the way to the fantastic sensations shooting through me. April pouted now that I wasn't concentrating on our kiss, and started to nibble at my neck, my nipples, my ears, before sliding down between my legs and sucking one of her balls into her mouth.

The room smelled of sex coming from all of us, both the girls were moaning and groaning, rubbing themselves against me as they pleasured me. I felt my orgasm build, both disappointed and relieved that this would soon be over. I felt myself ride the wave to the absolute peak, and was about to release myself into my mom's throat, when she suddenly clamped her fist around the base of my cock so hard it was almost painful. I couldn't cum and whimpered, pawing ineffectually at her hands, trying to get her to finish me off.

"Now, now, my big boy, I don't want you to cum just yet. I will tell you when you are allowed, is that clear?" She traced her fingers over my chest, a look of such crazed slutiness on her face that I barely recognised her as my mother.

"My turn now!" squealed April, bouncing up and tearing off her white cotton panties. She stood before me topless, in pigtails, with her beautiful breasts on show. She still wore her school skirt and knee-high white socks. Mom frowned, but decided she could possibly share, so she leaned back to give April access to me. April took advantage of this by flinging herself on me, kissing me and hugging me tight. My wet cock rubbed against her pussy and she dry humped me as her tongue pushed into my mouth. All of a sudden she raised one knee, grabbed my cock in her hand and lowered herself onto me.

I had just lost my virginity. With my sister. And, FUCK, it felt great! Het pussy, pubes trimmed neatly, felt hot and tight as it gripped my length. April did not pause long. Soon she was bouncing up and down on me with great enthusiasm. I think my mom's trick had put me off cumming for a time, as I could not believe that I didn't immediately cream her insides with my seed.

Mom reached behind April to play with my balls, but looked left out. Finally she stood and put one foot onto the bed. I watched, my sister squealing as she rode me hard, as mom slowly undid a zip down the front of her leather panties, the sound loud, captivating my attention as it revealed her most intimate regions.

"Oh my god," I thought. "Mom shaves herself down there!" For indeed there before me was the fantastic sight of my mother sliding her fingers back and forth over her slit, before plunging one deep inside. She pulled it out and pushed it past my lips, and I sucked on it greedily, tasting her sex. She moved up so her knees were on my pillow, and she was facing April, who seemed lost in her own little world as she rocked back and forth on top of me. I was treated to the marvellous view of my mother's bald snatch framed by leather lowering itself down towards my face. What else could I do? I opened my mouth and began to eat out my mother. Her whole body shuddered and she braced herself on my stomach as I worked my tongue into her. Her pussy was soaking and hot, and smelled and tasted of sex. It was unusual, but I had never experienced anything so wonderful. I slurped at her, hoping I was doing the right thing, her gasps suggesting that I might be.

We worked together like a well-oiled, sweaty machine, the room filled with our grunts and moans, and the wet sounds of flesh on flesh. April came first on my cock, and I felt her pussy lips spasming over me as a gush of liquid washed over my balls. She let out a number of little squeaks, and I would have given anything to see her face at that moment, but I was still buried between my mother's legs. Suddenly my mouth was awash with my mother's cum as she orgasmed on my tongue, her pussy convulsing as she mashed her pussy into my face. Mom was not so quiet as my sister, and she screamed, "OH YES! YOU BAD BOY YOU HAVE MADE MOMMY COME!" and other similar, dirty things. Finally they both rolled off of me panting. They lay on either side of me, arms holding me loosely as we each tried to catch our breaths.

"Mmmm, that was nice, big brother, why the fuck have we never done that before?" April giggled.

Mom pushed herself up. "Come on, son, time for you to get up and do some work." I pulled myself up onto my knees, wondering what mom was talking about. Mom turned and held onto the headboard. Her face looked at me over her shoulder, and the woman who had packed my school lunches my entire life was nowhere to be seen. In her place was an out-of-control nympho who looked at me as if devouring my flesh. "Now get in behind and fuck your mom's pussy".

What could I do? I had to get this over and done with, so I moved in behind her and, after a couple of missed prods, She guided me back to the warmth that had birthed me twenty-two years ago. It was looser than April's but it felt hotter, and mom did something with her pussy muscles that felt like a velvet fist gliding over my cock. I began to pound into her, grunting with effort, my hips slapping her meaty ass as I did. She screamed out incoherently, lost in her lust, ramming back to meet every one of my thrusts. Her tits hung down and swayed back and forth in rhythm with our pounding. I reached down and gripped them, squeezing their soft, fleshy weights.

I then noticed April sitting off to the side, pouting, and feeling left out of the action. I suddenly had an evil idea, and I wondered if it would work.

"April, go sit in front of mom," I suggested. She looked at me blankly, then did as I asked, ducking under mom's arms to lean against the headboard. "Now mom, why don't you eat out April?" Mom looked over her shoulder, a look of shock on her face. Ah well, I may as well dive in all the way. "It would really make this even better -- make me cum even harder..."

This helped convince mom. She had to do anything to please me sexually, after all. So she leant forward and began lapping at April's wet pussy. April looked nervous, but soon stretched her legs wider and archer her back, letting out little moans of encouragement. The sight of my mom eating out my sister as April squeezed her tits and pinched her own nipples, and mom's pussy slipping back and forth over my cock was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. I went to town, losing myself to the sensations, sights, sounds, smell of the primal fucking which we were now all engaged in. April and mom exploded simultaneously, both grunting and screaming their second orgasms to the world. The feeling of my mom's pussy squeezing on me was too much. I pulled out and began jerking off.

"Mom, April, come here, I wanna cum on your tits!" They crawled over to me as fast as they could, still panting and glassy-eyed from their most recent orgasms. They looked up at me pleadingly as I jacked off, hands running up and down my body. My mom in her leather, her sex and pussy exposed, my sister in her school skirt, tits out, pigtails undone, her face somehow still looking innocent through her unbridled lust.

That was it. I came hard, screaming as the waves of pleasure coursed through me, my cock twitching and spraying globs of cum on them both. It hit their faces, their tits, and their hair. They moaned as it sprayed them, and all too soon I was spent and collapsed onto the bed. I lay there with my eyes closed, trying to collect my thoughts and my breath. Now would come the moment I had been dreading, when they would come to their senses.

Finally I sat up, and looked open mouthed at my mom and my sister happily licked my cum from each other's tits. I was speechless -- weren't they meant to have recovered from this by now?

"Hmmm, that was amazing," said mom, looking down at me with a lazy, satisfied smile.

"You can say that again!" giggled April, rubbing the last of the cum into her teenaged breasts.

"Are you... happy you did this?" I asked tentatively. "Did you like me cumming on you?"

"Of course, honey!" said mom, giving me a quick, but sensual kiss. "I loved every second of that."