Strange Cocks Shoved Into My Life

Story Info
Summary of happenings in her sexual life.
2.2k words
3.96
80.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married three times and been used by countless strange cocks, but it wasn’t all my fault. I was led astray from the start when I was still naive.

Here's a brief summary of my eventful, sexual life but first, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm in my late thirties but still as sexy as ever. I could still make heads turn, but most men admired my ass. I'm just lucky to have been blessed with a shapely figure but I have to admit that it needs some efforts to maintain it that way. I do lots of regular exercise, especially those that involves doing it on the bed!

I keep abreast with fashion and like to dress up in revealing clothes, whenever possible. I simply love to tease, almost never fail to make most men's cocks hard whenever they are near me.

I stand at 5 foot 6. I'm not thin but not fat either, just say that I have the curves at the right places. I've got a slightly heavy top, natural and not silicone. But my best asset is still my ass. You see, I've got kind of a slight protruding ass even when I'm standing straight! Moreover, it's curvy and round and that's why men can't resist staring at it. It just turns me on knowing that they appreciate my ass and it never fails to make me wet. But I had my fair share of having my ass groped by countless men, friends and strangers alike. They just could not resist feeling it! Well, to be honest, I don't really mind. I love the feel of a strange hand out of nowhere groping my ass, it just excites me. Weird you may say but it's just me.

By now, you may have some idea of my character. I love sex, just can't live without it. Day in, day out, I think of nothing but sex. I am addicted to sex and cocks because I'm too weak to resist a cock when it's front of me. You can say that I'm pretty submissive and obedient when it comes to sex. I get turned on when men uses me as their sex toy. They use me when they need a hole to dump their load in and conveniently shove me aside when they found other pussies. Calling me nasty names like slut, bitch, whore etc, will make me hot and wet!

But I have to stress that I did not intentionally choose this lifestyle, I was rather naively led astray into it. As I am submissive in nature, it's easy for men to take advantage of me and make me do things that I will not normally do it myself. Don't get me wrong. I didn't complain at that time and in fact, now, I was glad that they had done it. I simply loved it!

Ok, here's the summary of my life story. It's a pretty long and colorful life story so it will be just a brief outline. Details will be mentioned in it's own stories under different topics.

I have to give credit to a stranger who started me on this path. I called him a stalker cum flasher as he did what the name implies. It happened during my college days when I was only eighteen, but I was naive back then. I knew nothing much about sex even at that age. Guessed you could call me a late boomer. I had learned a lot from him. He taught me how perverted a man could be. I was a curious person at that time. Actually, I'm still as curious as ever! Needless to say, he took advantage of that fact and conveniently used me for his perverted pleasure. It eventually turned out that I got a little upset when he was not doing his thing on me! Am I crazy? No, far from it because I simply loved to be used by others.

Back at school, I was already quite sexually active mainly because of those events that had happened. I was no longer that naive but still, I chose to act that way. Eventually, I became one of the most popular girls in college. Well, definitely not for my grades but for being the easiest laid-chick! I was one of the notorious cheerleaders who liked to bend up and down with the skimpiest panties and sometimes without wearing any.

Almost every guys wanted to date me out and I felt so nice and proud. Honestly, they dated me for a reason because words got around that I usually ended up gobbling up and down their hard cocks in my mouth or in the back seat spreading my legs! They even challenged each others to see who was the fastest to get into my pants. It didn't bother me at all. In fact, I felt flattered that every guy wanted to lay me. The more, the merrier!

I ended up like a ball being passed from one guy to another and then back again. I was never a steady girlfriend to any guy. Many of them had their girls but they still got a kick out of fucking me whenever their girls were not available. Well, I got my kick out of letting them used my body, especially so when I knew who that girl was. So, ended up with me not getting too popular with some of the girls in college. It was not my problem. I didn't force them to fuck me, it was the other way round.

I became so engrossed in my sexual activities that my school grades started to fall badly. My mum, whom knew nothing about my extra activities, was alarmed and got a tutor to help me out in my studies. It turned out that this tutor was just as bad, if not worse. He was a middle-age man. He was an ex-discipline master from some school so he was pretty strict and did not hesitate to discipline and punish me whenever I made mistakes. Worst still, my mum gave him the full permission to punish me in his own way. Honestly, my mum still doesn't know what he did to me. You could have guessed it.

It started out mild but turned rather heavy in the end. He loved to discipline me for the slightest mistakes. In the end, my pants, including my panties, were usually down every other lessons. That was his style but I knew then he just got a kick out of looking at my private parts. It started with spanking, then caning. My ass was usually red and hot by the end of my lesson. Somehow, it excited me. I liked the feel of his hands or the cane landing on my ass and it always made me dripping wet. It reminded me when I was younger, my auntie and my uncle sometimes punished me this way too. Still, I looked forward to his lesson.

Needless to say, my grades didn't improve. I dropped out of college after sometime and ended up working instead. I drifted from one job to another. My sexual activities seemed to follow me along in my working life. I was manipulated by the boss on my first job. He promised me heaven but ended up using me instead. Subsequent jobs were not much different either.

The best job I had, was working as a waitress in a slightly upmarket club. The uniform was somewhat sexy and erotic. It was supposed to attract the customers. Most of them were middle-aged to dirty old men but with lots of cash in their pockets. Every night, part of my ass was seen by countless horny men. Not that I intentionally revealed it. The settings and the arrangement of the club, somehow making me impossible not to show it. Needless to say, my ass was groped, slapped and pinched every night. But the pay plus the tips were pretty good. So, touched for all I cared and besides that, it was really fun to see them going for my ass.

I usually had more than enough volunteers to drive me home after work. And you could have guessed what was the main thing on their mind! Usually, ended up at some other places before going home. On one occasion, there was this old man invited me to join him in his private yacht. Wow! How could I reject such a nice outing but it turned up with lots of surprises. He was't alone with me on that boat. And there were also a few sexy events involving those dirty old men. Details of those happenings will be included in another story of it's own.

After working for several months, I got hitched. A man fell for me and we got married in no time. I was so eager-ed to move out from my parent's home, to a new neighborhood. It was a new beginning for me and thought that I would stay faithfully to my first husband. Boy! How wrong was I. He turned out to be even more submissive than I was! Never knew his true colors initially. He loved to peep and see other men fucked me.

He wanted me to stay naked at home. Whenever there were any visitors, I would put on a sheer transparent nighties with a striking red, silky panties underneath or just simply go bottomless. Sometimes, I would wear a bathrobe, pretending that I had just come out from the bathroom. Sometimes, they would get to see everything when my robe just accidentally fell off. Well, strange that it always fell off. Wasn't that a clear invitations for them to fuck me? The mailmen, pizza-men, paperboys, salesmen and so on, all got lucky on me.

Well, it was my hubby's fault as he wanted it that way. It gave him the chance to hide and peep on me, watching my legs spread wide opened with strange cocks going in and out of me. Needless to say, lots of strange visitors came my way.

My neighbor, Dean, took advantage of my hubby's nature and gave me a hell of a ride. He soon became the center of our sexual life. He loved to fuck married women like me, thinking that I was sneaking out on my hubby.

After he knew that my husband knew about our activities, he started to cuckold him. He would show me off and exhibited me to his friends and strangers. He began to control and owned both of us but we didn't really mind as my wimp-hubby loved it that way. I got plenty of cocks as he had quite a huge circle of friends and they would not hesitate to use you to the fullest. It was always party time, with me being the party gal and my hubby happily licking cums out of my cunt and asshole.

Sometimes, they would tie me up and do a marathon fuck on me. Sometimes, they would spank my ass till it was burning red. They would then shoved their long cocks deep into my ass, watching me screaming in pain and pleasure. I eventually got pregnant and my hubby definitely wasn't the father of my child.

At one time, we flew to Africa with my neighbor and ended up with lots of exciting happenings. We even tried some form of BSDM for a period of time till he got sicked of us and kicked us out of his life. I really missed that kind of lifestyle after that. I was too lazy to find my own cocks again instead of just waiting at home, for his instructions on his game plan. Our sexual lifestyle slowed down tremendously and turned stale. Eventually, we split for good.

It didn't take me long to find another boyfriend. I called him boyfriend because he was not interested to marry me in the first place. I was just one of his many pussies to fuck! He was a sweet-talker and could be very direct in his conversation if he wanted to. He managed to seduce my mum in the end and got both of us. Details on this story will be in another topic.

My second husband is a foreigner and is filthy rich. I thought I found gold but I was wrong again! I married him and followed him back to his country. He got a big but strange family and stupid traditions. I didn't only marry to him, I was married to his entire family! My pussy was always busy with heavy traffic and no less, even when I got pregnant. Monthly period meant nothing to them because my ass and mouth would be kept busy instead. They finally got rid of me when I had a miscarriage, as they considered it as bad luck to them. Details will be feature in another story.

My third and present husband fits into my lifestyle well as he is into swinging. He got plenty of pussies and I got full of dicks. Lots of wild holidays, adventures and erotic stuff.

I had since lost count on the number of cocks that had ventured and tasted my holes. Probably in the thousands or might have exceeded five figures. And the amount of cums that had filled my belly, probably filled the whole bath tub!

I may have left out some events. So if I can remember again, I'll add it in, to the other stories. And most important of all, always practices safe sex. It's a beautiful life, don't waste it! Thanks for reading and remember to vote well if you want to read more, into the details on the various stages of my sexy adventures.