Strange Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelus
Angelus
14 Followers

Before I knew it she stopped and I felt her hand move away from my mouth. My first reaction was to scream but then she whispered; pleaded for me not to. I wanted to look behind me, at her face and demand to know how she could do this to me. No words would come to me however although I felt anger towards her. I knew that was my own fault for being here, that I had come here of my own free will. I had not expected Cassi to do this to me. I knew though I had nobody else to blame so I did the only thing I thought I could do and stayed the way that I was.

Cassi suddenly did the strangest thing which made me want to cry. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear that she was sorry. I wanted to look up then and ask for her to stop this. Something stopped me though and it was the fact that the object seemed to move when Cassi did. I looked forward with wide eyes and wondered just what she was doing to me.

I felt the object start to move then and I continued to look forward, not wanting to make a sound. I wanted Cassi to know that I was not enjoying this, hoping she would stop. When she slowly slid the object out of my ass just to slowly slide it back in I knew she was not going to stop; that I had to lay there in the position that I was and just take it. I wanted to cry then; I wanted so much for this to be over.

Something suddenly exploded in me and before I could stop myself I felt myself move backwards; towards the object. As if answering I felt Cassi move forward, sliding the object into my ass. I let out a moan then and found to my slowly diminishing horror and disgust that I was enjoying this, that I wanted nothing more than for Cassi to keep doing what she was doing to my ass; I wanted her to keep sliding the object in and out. As if realizing this; as if she was in my head I felt Cassi first place one hand then the other on my ass and begin to slowly slide the object a little faster in and out of my ass.

I began to move with it then and found that all the pain and the sense of this being wrong disappeared. As if a switch had been turned on inside me I wanted nothing more than for Cassi to keep fucking my as with the object for as long as she wanted to. I wanted to let out a little laugh then as I had never thought of that word before, especially when it was associated with this. All that escaped from between my lips, however, was a soft little moan before I moved my head slightly.

What escaped from my lips after that however truly shocked me. I whispered as loudly as I could that I wanted Cassi to keep doing what she was doing that I wanted her to fuck my ass as fast as she wanted to.

I think that it surprised Cassi as well because she stopped for a second before asking me if that is what I really wanted. When I nodded I heard a soft little sound escape from her a second before she started to go a little faster, sliding the object which I now guessed was a dildo in and out of my ass. I let out another moan then which made Cassi go even faster, her hands now on my hips.

As she did so I found that every previous thought, everything I had felt had gone and wanted nothing more than the pleasure Cassi was giving me. I wanted to tell myself this was not possible; that I wasn't like this but that inner voice screamed out at me a second later that if I wasn't like this then why had I not tried to leave? I knew that voice was right; I didn't want to leave. I wanted Cassi to keep going, to keep doing what she was doing.

I got up off my elbows then and found myself wanting to look back at Cassi. I stopped myself however until I heard her tell me that it was okay. I did slowly and was surprised by what I saw, so much so that it took every thought I had away. What I thought she was doing to me I found was wrong, especially when I saw her move and felt the dildo move with her. My eyes went wide and I saw a smile appear on her face an instant before she started to move again, sliding the dildo in and out of my ass. I could not help but moan then and saw Cassi smile again a second before she asked me if I liked this.

I shook my head, making a shocked expression appear on her face as she stopped moving. I moved back towards her then, sliding the dildo deeper into my ass and told her that I didn't like it; I loved it. She smiled again and started to move but I told her not to, that I wanted to try something. Before she could ask me what I started to move, sliding the dildo in and out of my ass. I felt her place her hands back on my hips and start to slowly move. Before she could however I wiggled my ass and told her that I wanted to do this; that I wanted to try this.

Without another word I began to move. All I could feel as I did so was the intense pleasure this was giving me and wondered how this could happen. When this had begun I wanted nothing more than for this to stop but now I was doing this to myself, I was fucking myself on the dildo, feeling it slide in and out of my own ass. I got on my elbows then and the instance I did the most intense pleasure flew through me. I reached through my legs then, touched Cassi on the leg and told her to fuck me.

As an answer I felt the dildo slide in and out of my ass a little faster and harder than it had before. I heard Cassi make another sound a second before she started to fuck my ass with what felt like abandon; the dildo sending me to places I did not think were possible and before I knew it I was moving uncontrollably, an orgasm taking me away.

A second later Cassi stopped and I felt her start to slowly move. At first I wondered if she was going to stop what she was doing; something which caused distress to flow through me. I didn't want her to stop; I wanted her to keep going, to continue to fuck my ass with the dildo. I let a little whimper escape from between my lips then and I asked her to keep going, to continue what she was doing to but she softly told that she had to stop for a second; that there was something else she wanted to do. I wanted to ask her what she wanted to do but before I could I heard her tell me to get up onto my hands and raise one leg.

The instant I did so I felt two things; the dildo move inside my ass which made me let out a sharp breath and Cassi's hands on my waist. I wanted to ask her what she was doing. She told me to look forward then, that I would ruin her surprise and I found myself doing just that; wanting nothing more than to do what she said. This shocked me for a second before she told me to look down.

I received another shock and could not help but let a smile come to me. I realized then why I had felt her hands on my waist and why she had told me to raise a leg as I looked down at her legs and pussy. I heard her start to say something but before she could I lowered my leg and myself, knowing exactly what she wanted. I felt her tongue on my pussy a second later and let out a moan.

I saw her wiggle her hips and lowered my mouth down onto her, my tongue snaking out from between my lips to slowly start running over her very wet and very sweet tasting pussy. She let out a muffled moan then which made my tongue, as if of its own accord start to move faster. As I licked her pussy I was amazed by just wet she was and wondered how she could have stopped herself from doing this until now. I knew that if I had felt this, if my pussy had been this wet, if I had been this aroused that I would have done everything just to make myself orgasm.

It made me stop for a second and question whether or not I had just had the thought. It was normally something I would never think and yet I had. I wanted to laugh then. It was strange just how much I had changed; not just my body but the way I thought about things. I looked down then; all thoughts abandoned when I saw Cassi's pussy, placed my hands under her onto her ass and started to run my tongue over her pussy. I felt her shift as my tongue started to move over her and heard her let out a little moan.

I was surprised then when I lowered myself further onto her face. As a response I felt her tongue seem to slide into my pussy. It was the weirdest thing I had ever felt and wondered just how she was doing it.

What she did next thoroughly drove that thought away. I felt the dildo begin to slowly slide in and out of my ass again and I could not help but let out a moan. As much as I wanted it to be soft I found that I couldn't; it just felt too good.

I grabbed her ass, amazed by how firm and soft it was and began to lick her pussy. I was determined at that point I was going to make her feel as good as she was making me. I wanted to make her orgasm as well as I just had. I began to move my tongue then and found the little bud I knew was her clitoris. With a smile I began to flick it with my tongue and saw Cassi jump slightly, another moan escaping from her lips.

As I began to lick her in earnest then a thought came to me. What would this look like to a person that just found us? What would they see? Here I was, on top of Cassi as she licked my pussy and fucked my ass with a dildo while I licked her pussy. I knew the sight would be amazing and wished that I could look down on myself. I wanted to see what I looked like while this was happening.

The thought seemed to send my brain into frenzy and before I knew it I was sliding two of my fingers deep into Cassi's wet pussy. I watched for a second as my fingers slid in and out of her and saw just how wet they were, how they seemed to glisten in the semi light that was in this small area. I wanted nothing more than to watch that at that second; to hear the sounds my fingers were making. Something stopped me though and I knew I wanted to do more to her; that I wanted to lick her pussy, not just her clitoris.

A whimper escaped from Cassi as I slid my fingers out before I moved slightly and started to lick her whole pussy. All my thoughts, everything were on this and I found that I wanted nothing more than her pussy, that I wanted to taste her. That I wanted her.

Without even realizing how I had done it I found that my tongue had slid into Cassi's pussy the way hers had and I was moving it around inside her. I heard a combination between a whimper, sigh and moan escape from her just then and kept on doing what I was doing. I opened my mouth slightly wider then and without a second thought wondered if I could do one thing to her. I began to fuck her with my tongue the way I had been with my fingers. As soon as I felt her move I knew I was doing something right and that I had to keep doing this to her.

As I began to slide my tongue in and out of her pussy I could feel her become wetter and wetter which I thought impossible.

Cassi suddenly stopped which made me stop, causing her to once again whimper. I then heard her say in a voice that sounded a little forced that she did not want me to stop; that she was so close.

A smile came to my lips just then and I decided that if she was close that I was going to do something to drive her over the edge. I stopped for a second; how had this happened to me, how had I gotten so aggressive. I was usually not like this. I drove that thought away and started to slide my tongue in and out of her pussy again.

As I did I reached underneath her and without warning slid one finger into Cassi's ass. As I did I watched it and wondered if this is what it had looked like to her as she had done this to me. That thought threatened to drive me to the edge then and I knew I didn't want that, not yet. I wanted to make her orgasm. I wanted to do to her what she had done to me.

As that thought stayed foremost in my mind I started to slide my tongue in and out of her again. At the same time I started to slide my finger in and out of her ass. I heard muffled moaning coming from Cassi then and knew she liked what I was doing. I was determined not to stop. I watched as my finger disappeared into her ass at the same time as I slide my tongue in and out of her pussy.

I felt her response then as she began to do the same to me, only instead of the finger she continued to slide the dildo in and out of my ass. The pleasure I felt from that was so intense it threatened to make me pass out. I knew though I had to stay where I was, how I was as I had to make Cassi orgasm.

I found that I couldn't help from wiggling my ass though, something that caused Cassi to laugh a little before she started to once more lick my pussy. I wanted to laugh at that thought as well, of how it would look. I found though that I couldn't, that for some reason I would not allow myself to do so.

It was then that I felt something deep within; something that wanted nothing more than to consume and take me away. I wanted to stop and wonder what it was. I knew that I couldn't though; that I had to continue what I was doing.

I heard Cassi's moans get a little softer then and wonder what was going on a second before she started to move a little quicker. I wanted to stop and ask what was wrong. I felt her hand on the back of my head then. Without a second thought I continued to do what I was doing and felt her begin to move, at first slowly and then a little quicker. I heard her breathing become sharper, as if she was fighting for her next breath as she continued to move underneath me. I wanted to stop, to see if she was okay.

Something told me not to; that I had to keep going and a second later I knew what was happening. Cassi put her face so close to my pussy that I thought she was trying to smother herself a second before she let out an almost scream as she started to buck and move. As she did I continued to slide my finger in and out of her ass and my tongue in and out of her pussy. I also noticed that all Cassi could do was buck and moan as I did so and realized what was happening to her. I wanted to stop but at the same time didn't. I wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could.

Her ragged voice came to me then, telling me to stop and when I did I saw her stop moving and heard her labored breathing. I slowly started to move to get up off her then and as I did I could feel the dildo I had forgotten about move. I could not help but let out a sharp breath then but continued to move.

I got up off Cassi and moved to look at her but could not stop myself from running my eyes over her naked body. She was truly amazing to look at and I found that I wanted to reach out and touch her. I moved to kneel down beside her just to see how she was. As soon as I did the dildo that I had once again forgotten about slid deeper into my ass. I let out a sharp intake of breath then and found myself starting to move. As much as I didn't want to at that point, as much as I tried to stop myself I found that I started to move, to slide up and down on the dildo. I started to moan then, trying hard to keep my voice down but found that it was hard.

All of a sudden Cassi moved and kissed me deeply. She stopped for a second, looked me straight in the eyes and told me to keep going. I looked at her and nodded before she told me to open my mouth. I did so, wondering what she was going to do before she kissed me again, her tongue slipping into my mouth. As she started to kiss me she slid two fingers into my pussy and started to slide them in and out.

I could not help but move then, sliding up and down on the dildo as fast as I could allow myself to. It was the most amazing thing I felt and I did not want it to end. I looked at Cassi and found that she was looking straight at me as she continued to kiss me.

Her fingers continued to move and I wondered how she could do this, how she could keep going after what had happened to her.

I felt it then. Whatever had threatened to take me away before was even more intense. I wanted it to take me away. I wanted nothing more than to leave my body, become one with this feeling and never look back.

I heard a moan then and was surprised that it was coming from me. I saw Cassi nod a second before her fingers became faster. My eyes widened and I began to slide up and down on the dildo faster and faster, every thought, every emotion, everything gone. It was like I was concentrated on that point in time.

Everything exploded then and I wanted to scream out. Cassi's mouth on mine prevented it and as I looked at her I was glad for it. I found myself, as Cassi had before thrashing around. I could not stop myself, I did not want to stop myself. I felt so good that I wanted it to keep going.

All of a sudden I found that I could not keep myself up and felt like I was falling. I felt two hands on me and looked at Cassi who had the kindest look on her face. She slowly lowered me back onto the floor before kissing me once more; a soft, gentle kiss. She leaned forward after that and told me she was sorry, that this would hurt a second before I felt the dildo begin to slide out of my ass. I wanted to scream a little then as it did. It was out before I could and I heard a soft little sound as it did. I wanted to ask Cassi what it was. I found myself unable to move then and just looked at her as she did the same.

She moved then and whispered in my ear that she had never expected that of me. I looked at her with a smile and told her thank you. She kissed me again and opened my mouth. I wondered what she was going to say before she shut it again and reached over to my bag. I watched her, wondering what she was doing and saw her pull out my phone. I looked at her, wanting to ask what she was doing as she began to type something into the phone. She didn't say a word as she put my phone back and looked at me with a smile. I wanted to ask what she was doing; why she wanted my phone but as I did I saw a look of what seemed like inspiration appear on her face. She grabbed my phone again, looked at me and told me it was to remember her by.

Before I could ask what she was up to she took a picture of herself. I looked at her with wide eyes as she did something with my phone again before putting it back. I looked at her and asked, before I could stop myself whether she wanted something to remember me by. She smiled then and she had her phone in her hand before I could say another word. I looked at her as she looked at the phone trying to line up a shot. She then dropped her hand to her side and looked at me, telling me this was no good.

I wondered what was wrong. She looked at me and told me I still had something on. Without a second thought I lifted myself up and took off my top and bra, dropped them to the floor and told her to take the photo. She looked at me with wide eyes then before she took the photo with a smile. As she put the phone in her bag she once again told me that she did not expect this of me. I told her that I didn't either which made her laugh.

We heard a sound then and both looked up. The class was starting to move and we both looked at each other. My first thought was that I wanted to start again. I moved towards her as she did the same but we both stopped at the same time and almost collapsed. We both looked at each other and started to softly laugh. I looked at her and told her that we should probably get dressed. She looked at me and reluctantly nodded. It was as if both of us didn't want to leave.

As we started to get dressed I watched Cassi move and found myself wanting her again. She was so truly amazing that I was mesmerized. I moved before I could stop myself then and found myself running my tongue over her breast. She let out a moan and looked down at me. I saw the pleasure that was still written on her face before she reluctantly said we should really get dressed.

As soon as we were both of us moved to the trap door, pushed it open and climbed up out of the space. Just as I pulled myself up I found all my strength leave me at once and I fell onto my ass on the floor, sending a shock of pain which caused me to softly cry out. Cassi was next to me in an instant and I could see the concern written on her face. She told me she was sorry for what she did but I shook my head and told her not to be sorry, that I had loved it.

Angelus
Angelus
14 Followers