Strange Days Ch. 51-54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"Her jungle?" I giggled.

"Oh yeah," Trevor set his dishes in the sink and turned, framing his hands in front of his groin like he was holding a basketball. "It was frightening."

Sarah and I laughed.

"Anyway, Angela had me shaving her for almost a solid year," he told us. "Pretty sure she didn't need my help that whole time, but it was fun."

When the table was cleared, Trevor started to wash the dishes, but I nudged him away from the sink. "I'll get this."

"Because I made dinner?" he asked.

"No. Because you have some shaving to do."

It was quiet behind me, so I glanced over my shoulder. Trevor was looking at Sarah, and Sarah was looking at me, kind of helplessly, actually.

"Sounds like he knows what he's doing, baby," I told Sarah, shrugging a shoulder.

Sarah puffed up her chest, gathering her courage. "Fine. Let's see what he knows."

Trevor touched my elbow with his fingertips and asked, "Would you like to chaperone?"

"Nah," I told him, then smiled. "But I'll catch up anyway. Don't wanna miss the show."

He smiled back and gave me a quick kiss, then he left with Sarah, the two of them deciding if she wanted to be shaved in the tub, the shower, or on the bed. I turned to the sink and washed dishes in record time.

Chapter 52

When I caught up with them, everything was set up. They had decided that Sarah would be more comfortable on the bed, so they had laid out towels and gotten the shaving cream from the shower and a bowl of warm water, along with a washcloth. Trevor was off fetching Sarah's razor. When I sat down on the edge of my bed, Sarah grabbed my hand.

"Uh-uh," she told me, dragging me over to her bed. "You're here with me."

"Are you nervous?" I teased her, sitting down.

Sarah gave me a level look, then the façade broke. "Maybe a little," she said softly.

"I'm not," I shrugged, laying down on my side. "I'm excited."

Sarah snorted and peeled off her shorts, revealing sexy black lace panties. "Yeah, well, you're not gonna be the one with a razor on your muffin."

I chuckled and watched her climb up on the bed and lay down beside me on her back, legs stretched out, but pressed together. Yeah, she was definitely nervous.

My gaze slid over her while we waited for Trevor. She was wearing one of her little black spaghetti-strap tops that left her flat stomach bare, but it also clung very nicely to her big full breasts. The urge to touch them was incredibly strong, not to mention the urge to lick the chiseled plane of her stomach, kiss the soft skin of her hips. I looked up at her, watched her breathing slow and deep, full lips slightly parted. She had such a lovely throat, so kissable, lickable, and her cute little ears just begged to be nibbled.

Sarah noticed me staring and asked, "What?"

I shook my head, told her softly, "You're just so beautiful."

She smiled, touched my face, and brought me in for a long slow kiss. Before I knew it, I was smoothing my hand up her thigh and over her lace-covered mound.

"Don't start without me," Trevor said.

Both of us looked at him, found him grinning. He'd set up a dinner tray beside the bed, so that the bowl of water would be within easy reach. Sarah and I watched him as he set the shaving cream on the tray and knelt down to get clothes out of his bag. Apparently he was getting used to being around Sarah, because he stripped out of his clothes, completely naked, and pulled on a pair of comfortable jogging shorts he liked to wear in the evenings.

I wasn't the only one staring at his tightly muscled body, in awe of the beauty of his masculine form, the way the light played off his chiseled frame. Gazing at Trevor, Sarah was starting to get the same hungry look in her eyes that she'd get with me. I couldn't blame her. Trevor was our own personal Adonis, as far as I was concerned. He also had one of the most beautiful cocks I'd ever seen, at that perfect state of half-hardness, where it was still so soft to the touch, but thick and firm at the same time.

Turning back around, Trevor glanced at us, saw us staring at him, and smiled. Then he noticed Sarah was still in her panties. She just lay there, watching him, waiting. He kept his eyes on Sarah's as he crawled up onto the bed and sat on his knees beside her. He slipped his arm under her calves and lifted her legs, then scooted partially under them so that he could rest her ankles on his shoulder. Slowly, he smoothed his hands up - or was it down? - the outsides of Sarah's thighs, over her hips, and as his fingers curled under the thin band of her panties, her mouth opened with a soft but nervous gasp.

Trevor wasn't even touching me and I was holding my breath, but I could feel Sarah's heart pounding beside me.

With a sweet, gentle smile at Sarah, he began pulling her panties down her body. Sarah's legs were pressed together, so I couldn't see between them, and Trevor couldn't either, but both of us watched her panties slip up - definitely up, not down - Sarah's legs. Her ankles were still up on Trevor's shoulder, and he gave me a quick glance, as though asking if he should keep going. I gave him a smile as an answer.

Looking back down to Sarah, he asked, "You sure you want me to do this?"

Sarah took long enough to respond that I thought she might bring this whole thing to a screeching stop. She just lay there, staring up at Trevor, but finally, she nodded, and with another gentle smile, Trevor shuffled on his knees directly behind Sarah's legs, took her ankles in his hands, and slowly spread her legs.

Sarah's mouth opened wider as he revealed her body to him, his gaze falling to her pretty little pussy, the skin so soft despite the tiny hint of stubble, her mound a little puffy with arousal, lips beginning to part just a touch. Trevor gently lowered her legs to the bed, gazed at her folds.

Suddenly, he chuckled softly and shook his head. Sarah and I both looked at him as though he was crazy for fucking this up, but then Trevor looked at Sarah, with such adoration in his eyes, and said, "God, there isn't a single inch of you that isn't beautiful."

I beamed at him, and Sarah gradually smiled, blushing furiously.

First, Trevor filled his hand with shaving cream, then he carefully smoothed it over Sarah's mound. I was about to stop him when he moved to apply cream to the tender skin where her inner thighs joined with her body - trust me, she didn't need to be shaved there - but Trevor stopped on his own, and with his other hand, he explored her there, softly caressing her skin. Sarah's breathing kicked up a notch at his touch.

Trevor flicked his gaze up to Sarah, then he grabbed the razor. He scooted down the bed a little and leaned over, grinned at Sarah, who blushed an even deeper shade of red, and settled in to get to work.

I couldn't fight my curiosity, didn't see the point in doing so, so I pushed up onto my arm to see. If I'd thought Sarah might have been aroused before, I was dead wrong. Her pussy had opened, a cleft of pink in the middle of all that shaving cream, and her juices were leaking out of her, thinning the cream in a thin line down to her ass.

I laid back down beside her, raised an eyebrow, and mouthed, "Wow."

Sarah smiled and laid her arm over her eyes, blushing yet again. Then she gasped.

"Did that hurt?" Trevor asked, holding the razor away from her.

Sarah chuckled breathlessly. "No. Sorry," she pushed up onto her elbows so that she could see him better. "I just...it surprised me is all."

Trevor nodded and got back to work, carefully pulling the razor across her skin, rinsing the razor now and then. He kept his gazed focused on her mound, so gentle, so patient. I looked at Sarah, loved her for doing this, for letting them get closer like this.

"Thank you," I mouthed when she looked at me.

She smiled, and I couldn't help but kiss her, and I kept kissing her until Trevor got our attention.

"If you keep that up, I won't have much shaving cream left to work with," he grinned at us.

Sarah and I chuckled and Trevor got back to work.

"Almost, done," he said after a couple of minutes, then, "There."

Sarah and I looked down her body. Her freshly shaved mound was so smooth, so baby soft. From my vantage point, I could just make the out the subtle heart-shaped top of her mons. My mouth watered at the sight of it. Trevor delicately touched the tips of his fingers to the top of her mound, then slowly drew them out of sight down one side, testing his work. I pushed up higher onto my elbow to watch. His fingers were so close to her pink folds, just out of reach, but the touch was enough to make Sarah's mouth fall open, her chest rise higher with each breath. He tested the other side, and Sarah's nipples tightened beneath her shirt until they looked ready to punch through the fabric.

When he was done, he moved his hand so that his thumb lay against the side of her pussy, and his fingers at the top of her mound. Sarah was so open now, glistening with arousal, ready to be filled.

Could I be so lucky? Would they actually do it, finally have sex? Gawd, I wanted them to be as happy as I was so badly...

Trevor just gazed at her sex for a moment, and a look of raw hunger flickered across his features.

"Nice and smooth?" I asked.

Trevor nodded, but he didn't look at me. He looked at Sarah. She flicked her gaze to her pussy, reached down with her own hand, and smoothed her fingers down the other side of her sex. I couldn't take my eyes off her hand, watching as it neared Trevor's. Her fingers slid across his until her hand lay atop his own, then she looked at him, eyes shimmering with intensity.

Whatever passed between must have been enough for Trevor, because his thumb slowly stroked over and up her open folds, the tips of his fingers sliding so very gently over her swollen clit.

"Ohmy...ohgawd!" Sarah gasped and threw her head back, hand pressing Trevor's into her.

Every muscle in her body seemed to tighten at once. Was she really going to come so fast?

"So beautiful," Trevor said quietly, dipping the pad of his thumb into her dripping core just a little, flicking her clit a little more firmly, making Sarah almost scream.

Her eyes were closed, but mine weren't. Trevor's thumb drew back from Sarah's folds and a shimmering strand of her arousal stretched between. I'd never seen Sarah so wet before. Felt it, yes, but never seen it. Trevor swallowed hard, licked his lips. The hunger in his gaze was so intense, so pure that I felt my own body responding, getting wet and ready. He looked at me, once more asking with his eyes if it was okay, if he could go farther.

I knew what he wanted. I was just as hungry for Sarah as he was. I smiled at him, partly because I was happy he wanted her like this, and partly because I knew how fucking amazing she tasted.

Trevor looked back to Sarah, and he slowly leaned down, close and closer. "Tell me to stop, and I'll stop."

Sarah managed to open her eyes, to look at him. She panted wantonly, watching his face near her weeping folds, his fingers and thumb teasing her flesh. Her hips rose, her ass cleared the bed, and she laid her hand on the side of his head. Trevor inhaled her scent and his eyes fluttered shut. He gave a long sigh, then closed the distance and licked a line up her open pussy.

"Gawd!" Sarah threw her head back again.

Trevor grinned up at her, waited for her to look back down to him. When she did, he kept his eyes on her and delicately licked the side of her pussy with the tip of his tongue. Sarah gasped and her hips rose. Trevor licked her again, on the other side, tasting her, teasing her, and she curled her hand in his hair, moved her hips to line her folds up with his evasive tongue.

Once more he licked right up her center with the flat of his tongue, but this time he closed his lips over her clit and sucked, and he didn't stop. Sarah opened her eyes wide, pleading, desperate for more.

I rolled over a little, nuzzled my face into her neck, kissed and nibbled her soft skin, smoothed my hand up her flat stomach to her breasts. Her nipples were so hard under her shirt. Trevor closed his mouth over her entire cunt and moaned hungrily. His arms slid under and curled around her thighs, his muscles corded, and Sarah lost her fucking mind.

She screamed, wailed, whimpered. She dug both hands into his hair. Her hips writhed, humping Trevor's face as he made love to her with his mouth.

I knew how good Trevor was at this, knew how much pleasure he could bring with his mouth. He was a natural, and I was fairly sure there wasn't a single person on the planet that could teach him anything else about going down on a girl.

"Ohgawd, Trevor," she whimpered, body shivering, shaking. "Oh my gawd, oh my...GAWD!!!"

Sarah suddenly arched her back and came like a banshee. Trevor growled between her legs, lifted her lower body up in his strong arms and ate at her with such raw hunger and lust. I took the opportunity to kiss her, hard and deep. Sarah wrapped an arm around me and crushed me to her, kissing me back even harder.

Trevor pushed her higher and higher, kept her coming for so long that she screamed into my mouth. Sarah whimpered, coming down slowly, but Trevor never stopped. She plundered my mouth with her long tongue, kissed me harder, deeper, and she came again, screaming. After a moment, she tore her mouth from mine.

"No more," she gasped, looking down her body and tugging on Trevor's hair. "Please, no more."

Releasing her legs, Trevor pushed up onto his arms and started to lean back, his cock a huge hard bulge in his shorts, but Sarah still had her hand curled in his hair. She pulled and he had no choice but to follow, crawling up over her on his hands and knees. Her hand loosened in his hair and she cupped the side of his face, staring up at him in wonder.

Trevor smiled and said, "By the way, I missed you too."

Sarah chuckled softly, stroked his cheekbone with her thumb, then Trevor leaned down. My heart beat a mile a minute, aching to see him kiss her, to finally really kiss her. Sarah blinked and the afterglow of sex was simply gone.

Dammit. She wasn't ready for that level of intimacy yet.

Trevor noticed, changed his angle, and kissed her forehead sweetly. Sarah smiled and hooked her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, and she pulled him down to hold him. I moved back a little to watch them, watch Trevor nuzzle the side of her neck, watch Sarah coo happily.

I just lay there on my side and watched them cuddle, so happy at the sight of them together like this. I could see the side of Sarah's face. She frowned, and I thought she was going to signal to Trevor that the moment was over. Then her expression relaxed and I saw her hips move. It was a subtle movement, a slight thrust up against Trevor, so small I almost wasn't sure I'd really seen it. But then she did it again, and this time she gave a soft moan.

Sarah tightened her arms and legs around Trevor, and she dug her heels into his butt, encouraging him. Trevor flexed his back and legs, gently grinding the hard bulge in his shorts against Sarah. One of her hands smoothed up and down his back while he slowly humped against her. I moved back further, loving how beautiful they were together. I just wished that Sarah hadn't been wearing her top, or Trevor his shorts.

I grinned. I could fix that.

Without disturbing them - not that that was going to happen, they were so far gone - I moved down the bed to Trevor's waist. His shorts were loose enough they that had already begun to slip down a bit.

"I can see why Amy wanted to sleep with you so badly," Sarah said breathlessly, chuckling softly at the end.

Trevor chuckled too, but it was deeper, masculine, sexy. I heard the distinctive sound of him kissing her neck, and Sarah moaned. I waited for my chance, for Trevor to lift his hips, and I took it. The next time his hips rose, I pulled his shorts down, and he froze.

"Amy?" he asked.

Sarah shuffled under him so that she could look at me. "What are you doing down there?"

"Nothing," I said innocently, pulling Trevor's shorts off and tossing them on the floor. Sarah had a funny look in her eyes, both panic and excitement. I just grinned at her and straddled the backs of Trevor's legs, smoothing my hands over his tight ass. Sitting like that was killing my knee, but I didn't care enough to do anything about it. "I just wanted to see his butt."

Then I pushed his butt down. Trevor growled and Sarah arched her back.

"Oh jeezus," she moaned.

I could only assume that his cock had just rubbed against her open pussy. I just didn't know which part of his cock, the head or the shaft. Smiling triumphantly, I waited until Trevor lifted his hips, then I pushed him back down.

"Ohmygawd," Sarah groaned, turning her head, her eyes shut, mouth open. "Amy, maybe..." She lost the ability to speak when I pushed Trevor down again and held him there, Sarah moaning softly, but she licked her lips and tried again. "I don't know if this is a good idea."

"You're not doing anything, baby," I told her, holding Trevor's hips, making him move against her. "You're just touching. That's all."

Sarah sighed and bit her lip, thrusting up against Trevor. When he was moving on his own, I lay back down beside them, propped up on my elbow so that I could watch the shaft of his long hard length rubbing up and down Sarah's slippery cleft. His cock was so fucking hard, the head swollen and angry, and his shaft glistened wetly with Sarah's honey.

Trevor pushed up on his forearms and rubbed the tip of his dick over Sarah's clit, then the long shaft of him slid over her too. She shivered and threw her head back with a deep groan. Trevor licked Sarah's throat, kissed her chin, brushed his lips down her jaw, kissing and nibbling. His cock was literally throbbing before my eyes, and a pearly drop of arousal welled up from the tip of him, then more, enough to drag the shiny fluid under his crown to drip onto Sarah's heaving stomach.

"Trevor," Sarah sighed, stroking his back.

He stopped moving to look at her uncertainly.

Sarah frowned, eyes shut tightly, and she dug her heels into his ass. "Don't stop."

Trevor shivered and resumed stroking her folds with his thick length. Soon Sarah was panting beneath him, particularly when he lowered his hips back down to hers again. She was flushed with heat from her face down to her chest, and she was moving with him, humping her hot cunt against his shaft.

"Do you want him?" I asked her.

Sarah's eyes flew open and she looked at me, and so did Trevor, pushing fully up onto his arms. Then they looked at each other. Sarah cupped the side of his face.

"I do," she told him softly, then she shook her head. "But I can't."

"But you want to," I encouraged her.

Sarah frowned at me. "You know I do. But I can't."

"It's okay, Sarah," Trevor said, nuzzling her cheek with his nose and mouth. "I don't have any expectations here."

She looked deep into his eyes for a moment. "I just...I'm not ready for that."

"I understand," he nodded, then he grinned. "But I take it back. I do have one expectation."

Sarah blinked at him and Trevor's gaze turned heated.

"I want you to come again," he told her, and he stroked his long shaft up her slippery cleft.

"Gawd, Trevor," she moaned, eyes fluttering shut, arms and legs tightening around him.

Trevor humped against her, rubbing her with his hard length, until I could hear the wetness between them, smell their arousal in the air. Sarah really started humping up against him, until I was sure they were fucking, but when I looked between their bodies, Trevor was still outside her.

"You're so beautiful when you come," he whispered, kissing the side of her mouth, and the sound of his voice had me rubbing my thighs together, my insides clenching tightly, almost painfully. "Will you do that for me, Sarah?"

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers