Strange Days Ch. 78-82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

I exhaled with relief and sat down on the bed. Sarah poked her head into the room and raised an eyebrow.

"Hold on Violet," I said into the phone, then muted it and told Sarah what had happened. When she was done laughing, I got back on the phone. "Jeezus, Violet. Holly was crushed."

"Yeah, I know. I feel really bad about that. But you can blame it on her fucking cat," she spat at the end.

Sarah laid down on the bed behind me on her side, hand languidly stroking my side and hip.

I chuckled. "Not getting along with the furball?"

"No! That is one prissy little bitch of a feline, let me tell you."

I grinned. "So Holly's okay?"

"She's fine. I had to fuck her within an inch of my life, but yeah, she's fine."

I debated whether or not to broach a related subject, but found the courage to do so. "Philip talked to Holly. She was really mad at me."

Violet sighed. "Yeah, we had a really long talk about that. Wasn't exactly how I wanted to kick off her Christmas morning. Hence the makeup sex marathon."

My curiosity wouldn't leave well enough alone. "And?"

"I didn't deny it."

I swallowed. "Deny what?"

Violet chuckled. "How I feel about you, dummy."

I glanced at Sarah, who was listening to my side of the conversation with interest, then asked, "So, you still do, I guess?"

Violet lowered her voice. "Amy, I'll always feel this way about you. I'll be honest, if Sarah dumped you right this second, I'd drop everything and be with you. I'd snatch you up and never let you go."

I let that sink in. "I feel like I should apologize."

"Don't," she told me, and I could hear the smile in her voice. "One of these days, someone will come along that makes me fall for them. I won't love you any less, but I'll love them different enough that they'll be all I need."

It was a really sweet thing for her to say, and I loved her for it, but I felt like shit. "It's not Holly?"

Violet sighed. "No, its not Holly."

"And she knows?"

"She knows. We talked about it this morning. I'll tell you the same thing I told her. Maybe it could be her, one day. It just isn't today. You can't force these things to happen. You can't control who you fall in love with, and she understands that," she said softly, but then I heard the smile in her voice again. "The little pixie vowed to try though."

I smiled too. "I bet she did. She'd be an idiot not to."

Violet was quiet for a moment. "Thank you, Amy."

I didn't say anything. I just nodded to myself.

"Well, I better go. Holly's probably missing me already," she giggled.

"Oh, wait. Did you hear about Trevor?" I asked.

"No. What happened?" she asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"He, uhm, kind of walked in on Sarah and I, when we were...you know."

Violet gasped. "Oh my gawd." Then she whispered, "He saw you fucking?"

"Yeah. It didn't end well. I really hurt him, Violet."

She gasped again. "Holy shit. You fucked him in the ass, didn't you?"

I laughed out loud. "No!"

She laughed too, then asked, "Did he freak out when he saw your dong?"

I frowned. "No, actually. He was oddly...accepting. But he didn't have all of the information. He made assumptions, based on what he knew, and I can't blame him for that."

Violet snorted. "He assumed that you or Sarah would get tired of just pussy, didn't he?"

"Yeah."

"I knew it. Guys are such dolts. Well, he'll get over it."

I took a breath and let it out. "He took off, Violet."

"What do you mean, took off?"

"He left. He hasn't been home. He turned off his phone. Tabby was the last person he talked to, and it was just a text message. She asked where he was, and all he would say was 'away'."

"Hmm," Violet mumbled, and she didn't sound worried at all, which was surprising. "I'll track him down, find out what's going on."

"Violet, I don't think he's in a talkative mood right now."

She chuckled. "He'll talk to me. I'm one of the guys."

My eyebrows went up. "Wow. You guys really have gotten closer, haven't you?"

I could almost sense Violet nodding. "Yeah, we have. He's a great guy. Just a shame about the guy part, you know?"

I laughed.

"Now, if he was a chick with a dick, mmm, watch out."

I laughed harder.

"Don't worry, Amy. I'll find him, I'll talk to him, and if I have to, I'll bring him back home."

"He'd do that, let you bring him home?"

"I have my ways."

"That you do," I told her softly. "I love you, Violet."

She gushed. "Ohhh, I love you too, sweetie."

I hung up and set my phone on the nightstand, then turned at the waist to put my arm over Sarah and got her caught up on the conversation. She wasn't as surprised as I was that Violet was so confident in her ability to reason with Trevor and bring him home.

"Hmm," she murmured. "You know, I guess I should have expected that. She teased him a lot, and Violet only does that with people she cares about."

I had to admit, she had a point. Violet tended to tease Trevor rather ruthlessly. In particular, I remembered when she'd gone to take a shower in my apartment, knowing Trevor was already in there. She'd made him uncomfortable by flirting with him, and she'd done it through dinner too. Violet was only ever that playful if she really liked someone. In fact, she was playful enough with Trevor that Holly had actually been concerned that her girlfriend was far more interested in my boyfriend than Violet would admit. It wasn't unheard of for Violet to have guy friends though. Hell, she had almost the entire football team wrapped around her little finger back in high school.

At some point during my ruminations, Sarah slipped her hand into my robe and palmed my breast.

"What do you think you're doing, lady?" I gave her a smirk.

Sarah grinned and sat up beside me, then she pushed my robe open and opened her mouth, exhaling warm air over my exposed breast. My nipple puckered in an instant.

"Don't mind me," she purred, then she extended her long tongue and licked at the tight tip of my breast.

A little gasp escaped me and my cock hardened beneath the soft robe.

"Just keep thinking about whatever you were thinking about," she whispered, licking my nipple again and then giving it a soft little kiss.

"Kinda hard to do," I shuddered, my cock now tenting my robe.

"Yeah?" Sarah smirked, smoothing her hand down my belly and wrapping it around my swollen tip.

I nodded, breath ragged as she began to stroke the upper half of my cock. Pushing on my shoulder, Sarah laid me down on the bed and untied my robe, opening it fully. She straddled me then, her warm thighs encasing mine and her full breasts threatening to burst out of her small tight tank top. Still stroking me with her hand, Sarah leaned down and kissed me.

Her lips were so very soft, her tongue seeking entry into my mouth. I laid my hands on her hips and stroked them up her sides. When I tried to slip my hands under her shirt, she grabbed my wrists and pushed them above my head.

"Uh-uh. I'm driving," she shook her head.

She kissed me again and shifted her hips, pressing her warm panty-clad crotch against my shaft. Her tongue plunged into my mouth while she dry-humped me, but within minutes, I could feel her wetness soaking through her panties. Sarah began kissing down my chin and throat. "God, Sarah," I sighed.

She licked the side of my neck. "You taste so good, Amy."

I shivered from head to toe, my cock leaking pre onto my stomach. She stroked her crotch against my shaft for a while, nibbling my throat and kissing my shoulder. She shifted her hips and pressed the tip of my dick against her groin, pushing the soft silk of her panties into her amazing wet heat.

"Keep your hands up there," she told me.

I nodded and grabbed the wrought iron headboard. Sarah released my wrists and held herself up with one arm. She reached down between us and pulled the crotch of her panties aside, then she lowered her slick pussy onto my aching length.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, throwing my head back as inch after inch of my turgid shaft was gobbled up by her tight cunt. She got about half of me inside her before she lifted her hips, then plunged back down and took me to the root.

"God, I'll never get over how good you feel in me," she moaned, then she sat up above me. And the wet lips of her quim pressed against my groin.

"Sarah," I hissed, wanting so very much to grab her hips and grind my cock into her.

"Just lie still, baby," she purred, cupping both of her firm breasts in her hands.

Squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples, Sarah began to ride me slowly with shallow thrusts, keeping my cock deep in her body. Tossing her head, she whipped her long hair behind her and reached up to keep it out of her eyes, mauling her breast and nipple with her free hand. She was so very beautiful, chest heaving, abdomen rippling while her strong thighs raised and lowered her slippery sheath up and down my rod.

"Sarah, please," I begged, wanting to touch her so badly.

Shifting above me, Sarah got her feet under her and pushed, lifting her sucking pussy up my hard length, then she slammed right back down.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she groaned.

Her hips became a blur, pounding my cock in and out of her, taking every last inch of my achingly hard pole into her body. I threw my head back at the feel of her warm depths sucking and pulling. Her groin slapped loudly against mine, my thick cock squelching through her slippery cunt. My belly tightened and a climax built fast inside me.

"Gonna come," I groaned through my teeth.

Sarah smiled down at me. "Whenever you're ready, baby."

She rocked her hips up and down, impaling her hot pussy onto my dong over and over. My cock swelled and twitched inside her, and I couldn't just lie there anymore. I thrust my hips up to meet her, felt hot cum rush up my shaft. Sarah grabbed my tits, pinched my nipples, then crashed her body down against me with a guttural scream. I clenched her hips in my hands and ground up into her. My dick spewed molten cum against the end of her passage, burst after burst, over and over, until I forgot to breathe.

Suddenly, Sarah lifted off of me. My spurting cock slipped out of her tight cunt with a wet slurp. A thick rope of cum shot out of me and landed in a hot line up my chest and face. Sarah took my cock in her hand and leaned over me, sucking my crown into her mouth and taking the last of my climax down her throat.

"Holy shit," I groaned, a warm tingling spreading throughout my body as my orgasm faded.

Sarah just kept on sucking and slurping on my half-hard member. I managed to open my eyes and watch her lick up the drops of cream on my shaft that had escaped her mouth, her tongue bathing my length, then she slurped my crown between her lips and took every inch of my softening length right down her throat.

"Shhhhhit!" I hissed, throwing my head back again.

My cock was too sensitive for this, but her throat felt so good as she swallowed around me. I grabbed her head, dug my fingers into her hair, torn between pulling her off of me and keeping her there. Sarah's fingers clawed at my hips and she dragged my cock out of her throat, only to push it back in.

She fucked me with her mouth until I got hard again, shifting on the bed so that her ass was pointed at me. Her throat was so warm and tight, and so very wet. Maybe it was Freyja's gift, but I knew she wanted me to come again. I began to thrust my hips, fucking my achingly hard length in and out of her throat. My cock ballooned, jerked, and exploded. Sarah pressed her lips against my groin and I fired rope after rope of cum into her stomach, black spots dancing before my eyes.

When it was finally over, Sarah delicately extracted me from her mouth, then straddled me and grabbed the back of my neck, crushing her mouth to mine. She kissed me hard and deep, so possessively that it took my breath away.

"You're mine, Amy," she murmured against my mouth.

I blinked my eyes open. Sarah was looking deep into my eyes, like she was waiting for me to acknowledge her. I nodded. She smiled and cupped my cheek with her hand, then gave me a tender kiss.

"Come on, baby. Let's take a shower." She got up and took my hand, helping me out of bed.

I followed her to the bathroom in a daze, and when the shower was nice and hot, Sarah pulled me in behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight against my front, my sated cock nestled into the crack of her soft butt.

"Yours, huh?" I asked.

Sarah giggled and laid her arms over mine around her waist.

Chapter 80

After a light breakfast, we piled into Aunt Claire's car and headed over to Sarah's house. Her parents welcomed us inside, and Penny surprised me with a warm hug that was only a tiny bit awkward. I guess she really meant it when she'd said she would try to accept her daughter's relationship with me.

"Hey, Amy," George smiled, giving me a hug.

I whispered in his ear. "I need to borrow you later."

When we drew away from each other, he frowned - wondering what I was up to, no doubt - then shook his head and grinned.

Mom and Aunt Claire got caught up with Sarah's parents, and Sarah and I went outside. It wasn't near as cold that day, so we were fine with just jeans and sweaters. My feet were warm in my sneakers, so I could only imagine that Sarah's were nice and toasty in her fur-lined boots. Rather than leading me to the bench swing, Sarah walked me over to the hammock in the far corner of her yard. She had me crawl in first and lay on my back, then she laid down beside me, draping her arm and leg over me.

"Mmm, this is nice," she murmured.

I smiled and turned my head to kiss her forehead. Sarah lifted her chin, offering me her mouth, and I accepted gladly. We lay there for a while, basking in the cool air and warm sun, kissing and petting each other. Sarah loved to brush her hands up and down my sides, just barely grazing the sides of my breasts. She knew it drove me crazy too.

"Stop teasing me," I warned her.

Sarah giggled and rubbed the front of her body against me.

"I'm serious," I pinched her ass, making her squeak. "I can't hide a boner in these jeans. They're too tight."

"Then don't pop one," she replied, kissing the corner of my mouth and smoothing her hand down my stomach and over my mound through my jeans.

I sighed at the feel of her hand pushing between my legs and rubbing up my cleft. "Are you trying to get me to fuck you out here?"

"Maybe." She nipped my earlobe and pressed her finger into my warm groin, soaking my panties. "Nobody can see us."

I glanced over at her house. She was right. None of the windows faced this part of the yard. That made me wonder.

"Sarah, how long have your parents had this hammock here?"

She was kissing my breast through my sweater and massaging the other one with her hand. "Years."

"Wait, have they had sex in this thing?"

Sarah chuckled against my nipple. "All the time."

"Ew!"

She laughed and stopped tormenting me, laying down on me again. We held each other for a while.

"Your heart is beating pretty fast, Amy."

I'd been hoping she wouldn't notice.

Sarah pushed up to look at me. "Is something wrong?"

I shook my head and smiled at her.

Sarah nodded and brushed a strand of dark hair out of her eyes. "I'm thinking about quitting the modeling thing."

My eyes went wide. "Really? Why?"

She shrugged. "I don't really need the money. I've socked away everything I've made from it, aside from the improvements we've done on the apartment. I don't much like doing it anyway."

That was news to me. "You don't? You seemed to enjoy it."

Sarah grinned and brushed her thumb down my neck, playing with me tenderly. "Well, it's a nice boost to my self-image, I'll admit, but I'm not a model. I'm an IT nerd. That's what I really enjoy." She gazed deep into my eyes for a moment. "Besides, it's a job that will accommodate certain things."

I frowned. "Like what?"

She smiled again. "Like maternity leave."

"I guess you've given more thought to Phillip being a donor?"

She nodded.

Teasingly, I asked, "Insemination or the old-fashioned way."

"Oh, insemination, definitely," she replied, then grinned. "With his dick."

I laughed, then realized she was serious. "You're not joking, are you?"

Sarah shook her head. "I don't want it to be that clinical. Besides, I like Phillip. He's a good guy, and I like the idea of having that kind of a connection to him. I'd prefer Trevor, but...well, you know."

"Yeah," I replied softly, then asked, "Do you really think Phillip would go for it?"

"Are you kidding? He'd fuck both of us if given half a chance."

I chuckled and smoothed my hand down her back, loving the way she felt in my arms. "True. What about Tabitha?"

Sarah frowned. "Are they really that serious already?"

"I think so," I shrugged.

"Hmm," she murmured and look away in thought. "Guess I'll have to talk to her about it."

Something occurred to me. "What kind of timeline are we talking about?"

Sarah gave me a level look. "No timelines. If it was just you and me, if we didn't require anyone else, then I'd prefer to just let it happen when it happens."

She was ready to put everything on hold? "What about school?"

"I can always go back and finish later."

That took me aback. "Wow. You've given this a lot of thought."

Sarah smiled and kissed me sweetly, then whispered against my mouth, "I stopped taking birth control months ago."

My eyes flew wide open.

She laughed and patted my stomach. "Not that it matters. You can't get me pregnant anyway."

"Well, no, but..." I began, and then it hit me. "Oh my God. Is that why you wouldn't have sex with Trevor?"

"That was part of it, sure," she nodded, sliding her hand over my hip and up my side. God, I loved the way she touched me. "But like I said, I just don't want that kind of relationship with him. And to be honest, it's because I don't think he could handle it."

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

Sarah shrugged. "Well, Trevor wants you to love him like you love me, like he loves you. In the absence of that, I think he'd look to me to make up for it. I can't though. I can't love him like I love you."

I gazed into her pretty brown eyes and cupped her cheek. "I can't believe you want to have a baby with me."

Sarah kissed me, soft, sweet and at length. With her lips against mine, she straddled me in the hammock and grabbed the top of it, rubbing her groin against my thigh, and mine against hers.

"I do," she breathed between kisses. "I want you...all of you...and everything."

I shuddered beneath her, from the feel of her body atop mine, of her kissing me, and from the love I felt for her. "God, Sarah."

She kissed me harder, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She whimpered with need. "Fuck, I want you, right here, right now."

She kissed me again, so I couldn't say anything. Not that I could have even thought of anything to say anyway. She was all over me, rubbing, kissing, grinding her thigh against my crotch. I shoved my hand down the back of her jeans, under her panties, and cupped her soft warm ass. Sarah groaned and pushed her hand under my sweater and bra, palming my breast and pinching my nipple between her fingers. My cock stirred inside me, trying to come out, and just as I was about to give in...

Penny shouted, "Amy? Sarah? Lunch is ready!"

"Shit! Your mom!" I hissed.

Sarah giggled and pinched my nipple, hard. It ripped a gasp right out of me. "I should rape you right here," she growled, biting my neck.

Holy shit.

My cock tried to push out of me but I focused my will and brought it to a halt. I grabbed a fistful of Sarah's hair and lifted her head, forcing her to look at me. "Just for that, I'm going to torture you all day, and I'm going to fuck you when you least expect it."

Sarah gave me a heated look. "Promise?"

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers