Strange Love Ch. 05

Story Info
An actor who plays a vampire might not just be acting.
2.4k words
4.57
16.9k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes popped open to the smell of eggs and bacon being cooked. I lifted my head from the pillow and glanced across the room at Seth flipping something with a spatula.

I looked over my body. My shoes had been removed and I had somehow gotten into bed. I couldn't remember waking up and moving. I stretched; my body ached from a rough night of sleep.

I climbed out of bed and walked towards the kitchen area and looked at Seth. "Good morning." He smiled. He leaned down and placed a kiss onto my lips. I retreated realizing I would have morning breath. Again, my contacts and eyes were having a disagreement that I would immediately need to resolve.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. Again, it was a stupid question. He was obviously much better. His complexion had returned to normal, his beautiful reddened cheeks were only stained again and no longer flaming. His body was no longer pale or glistening with a sheen of sweat, and best of all, his eyes had returned to the smoky gray I adored.

"Great. Want some breakfast?" He began whistling a tune I didn't recognize.

"Sure." I watched as he pulled two plates from a cupboard and began loading the plate with food. "How did I get to the bed?"

"I carried you over. Hope you don't mind?" His eyebrows rose.

He had carried me? "How? You could barely get yourself to the couch."

"I told you. I'm better. I rested a bit and felt better. I figured you'd be stiff if you sat up on the couch all night." He handed me a plate and we walked to the table he had situated between the kitchen and his bed.

I sat down and scooped a hot mouthful of potatoes into my mouth. Food had never tasted so good. I didn't realize I was starving until that moment. "What time is it?"

"Nearly ten. I figured we'd shower and then I have to get to the set." Seth loaded food into his mouth as if he would never eat again.

"I can't believe you're better." My fork picked at a potato near the edge of my plate.

"I told you. 24 hour bug." He looked up at me and smiled. Our eyes met and I nearly melted into my runny eggs.

"You were fine when I saw you yesterday at 3:30." I reminded him. My body responded to the memory of our encounter in the bookstore.

"So it was a 12 hour bug." He shrugged and continued devouring his food.

"Well I can get going." I offered, realizing he was kicking me out for work.

"No. Please stay. Go take a shower at least. I insist." He dropped his fork.

"But you have to get to the set."

"In an hour. We can both shower."

"I can shower back at the hotel."

"Please, Sandy. Just take the shower. I owe you breakfast and a shower. At least that much for staying with me all night." Seth grabbed onto my arm. I felt a shock of electricity buzzing through his fingertips into my arm. His eyes caught mine again in an intense gaze and I nodded.

"I guess I'll go jump in now then." I stood, leaving the majority of my breakfast still on the plate. I hoped he wouldn't be insulted but my stomach was in knots from being around him. Every glance, every touch made my stomach twist from anxiety.

I turned the water on and looked around his tub. I was going to have to smell like him for the rest of the day. Men's shampoo and men's body-wash. I thought Irishmen were supposed to be more pansy like, shouldn't he have fruity smelling stuff? It would be a tough day after leaving him.

I stripped down and stepped into the warm water. I had barely had time to grab the soap when I heard the bathroom door. "I'll be out in a couple." I promised him.

He didn't respond so I assumed the door had just swung open on it's own when I felt a cool draft and his body pressed up against the back of mine. I gasped and dropped the bar of soap.

"Mind if I join you?" His voice had lowered into a growl as I felt his dry bare skin all the way down my back. Pressed tightly against my ass was his prick, already pronounced.

My heart skipped two beats and I heard Seth's husky laugh. "Sure," Was all I managed to say.

I felt his warm lips wrap around the muscle in my shoulder. His lips trailed up that muscle up my neck to rest on my ear. His hot breath sent chills throughout my body. I could feel my nipples pucker against the spray of the water.

Seth's hands found my hips and trailed them up along my waist to my belly. I subconsciously reached down to brush his hand away, but his grip was firm. He began kissing my neck again, this time more deliberate, sucking gently with each kiss. I felt myself groan as I leaned my head back to give him better access.

His one hand traveled from my belly up between my breasts to my neck. I gasped and moaned simultaneous as his other hand moved downwards and cupped my already throbbing pussy.

Seth chuckled lightly and inhaled deeply against the nape of my neck. "What's so funny?"

"You're shaking." He offered. His accent was thick with want. I could barely understand him. I might've been shaking, but his hardened member told me he had wanted me before he had even joined me in the shower.

His mouth continued to explore my body. I violently shook when his lips found the most tender spot on my back. I moaned loudly at the feel of his lips as they, and then his tongue, traced a circle around the tender area.

His hand dropped from my throat and began to massage my breast. I reached up with both hands, and with one, guided him to mimic what my other hand was doing to myself. I felt his scruffy chin rest on my shoulder as he looked over to see what my hand was doing.

He let out his own moan this time from amazement. I pushed myself back against his erection, grinding the hard yet moldable organ against my soft skin.

"Two can play at that game." He chuckled as he buried his nose and mouth into my neck. His other hand dipped a finger against my slickness. He played my clit like piano keys, gently tapping and sliding each finger over it. My legs naturally spread to give him better access.

His arm wrapped around my chest, holding me steady, as he moved his fingers with the motion of my body. Back and forth he slid his fingers between my clit then to circle the nerves around my opening.

"Seth." I begged. He was driving me insane. The heat from the water was making the shower unbearable. He didn't listen though, and soon his palm, gyrating my pelvis with want, replaced his fingers. I was getting close to that needed orgasm. My breath was labored. He held me tight against him as he worked me into a rocking pleading motion. My hands gripped onto his flexed forearm as my knees began to give out. "Fuck Seth. I want your cock."

Another chuckle came from behind me. He released me but grabbed my waist when I lost my footing. I spun around to look at him, wet and naked. His eyes, strangely enough, had turned to that dark hematite color I had seen so few times on him before. Those eyes both frightened and exhilarated me.

My eyes traveled down his soaked hair and reddened face down his chest, full of wet matted hair. I ran my fingers down it. Slightly repulsed by the amount of hair, yet turned on by the soft puckered nipples that hid within it. My hand continued to travel down his body to his pelvis. My eyes and fingers traced the lines of his hipbones, an arrow to the main event.

I leaned in and kissed Seth frantically. Our tongues met with the same longing desire from the day before. What was the frantic need from? Why did he kiss me with such intense passion that I nearly fainted from the rushing heartbeat beneath my breasts?

I broke the kiss and allowed my mouth to journey down his well-defined jaw to his neck. I nipped at his neck as I slowly dropped to my knees. "Wha-"

His words cut off when he felt my mouth glide along his shaft. He looked so magnificent and big. The head was so much more defined than I thought it would be, even after feeling it in my hand the day before. I licked the gathered liquid off of the tip and allowed the water to give me some extra lubrication before I gorged myself on him.

I mimicked the moves of his body against mine a few nights prior. How he would start off slowly and pop his head out and then back in- all of his length in. My mouth ached from the friction of the popping, but it was well worth the chapping of my lips when I felt his hand gripping the back of my head and a loud groan come from him.

My mouth moved fluidly and more quickly over him, taking as much in of him as I could. My hand moving along with my mouth, handled what part of him I could not. My free hand wandered around the back of him, feeling the hair on the back of his thigh and then where it ended before meeting with his rounded ass. I nearly gasped at the hardness of it as it flexed every time I slid my mouth down over him. It was then that I realized I wasn't just blowing him, but he was fucking my mouth.

My hand moved back around his thigh and cupped his soft balls. I was amazed at how soft they remained despite the hardness of his cock. I hummed lightly on him, and his hands found my shoulders.

I hadn't even realized he had lifted me off of him until my back was against the cold and wet shower wall. The spray from the water was hitting him right in the face, and I suppressed a laugh. He reached up and moved the head to aim directly behind him.

"I need to have you." He begged, his eyes even darker than before.

"Yes, Seth. Take me." I returned the beg, wishing my eyes could smolder as his did.

He lifted one of my legs up over his arm and spread my lips with his hand. He moved much more fluently into me than the previous time. I squeaked when his entirety hit the wall of my cervix.

My toes were barely touching the ground as he pushed me into the wall. I contemplated wrapping my legs around his waist, but was afraid I would never be able to make the transition.

Seth held me up by one leg and the other underneath my arm. His body pressed against mine, heating the shower more than the water could have. "Fuck, Sandy." He grunted as his face dropped into my neck.

My arms lay limply across his back until I felt the first pang of extreme pleasure. My nails then dug deeply into his shoulders, scratching down his flexed biceps. His prick moved back and forth, sending shudders over every inch of my body. My breasts pressed firmly against Seth's chest. The nipples grazing roughly against his dampened chest hair.

My hair tangled at the back of my head as it rubbed against the shower wall. "Oh Seth." I cried out. The vibrations from his cock made me convulse. I was so close to my orgasm I could barely keep my rhythm. I felt his head popping in and out of me as I had practiced with my mouth. "Fuck, I'm gonna lose my load."

I smiled at the raunchiness of the words coming from such a proper Irish accent. I braced myself by one arm onto his arm while my other hand gripped at the back of his neck. His kisses were crazed across my collarbone and neck. Suddenly I felt his teeth nipping at my neck. I felt my climax spill over at the feel of his mouth so hard against my neck. I shook violently in his grasp and cried his name as a blinding light came over me. Suddenly I was very cold and then warmth slowly slid down my body. My fingers clenched the muscle in his arm and pulled back the hair on his head.

I heard him groan against my mouth and suddenly I was filled with all of his desire. He whispered my name until he lowered me back to the shower floor. He slipped out of me and kissed the tip of my nose.

I smiled at his red face. The stain had climbed down his neck and into his chest. "Oh Seth." I leaned in and kissed him.

His eyes were squeezed shut, and when he opened them they were once again light. His chest heaved calming his body down. His prick was still stiff and slightly bobbing to the blood flow and excitement I had just given him. "May I?" He reached for his shampoo.

"Of course." I made to step around him. He stopped me and twirled his finger around for me to turn around. I did as I was told, and felt his strong fingers massaging my scalp with the soap.

"You're beautiful when you're wet." He complimented.

"Thank you." I murmured, enjoying the pleasure of his fingers in my hair. His moves were deliberate and precise, capturing each strand of hair and cleansing it with the rest.

"Oh my God." His hands dropped from my head. "Did I do that?"

I spun around to look at him. His eyes and face were filled with horror. I looked down to see he what he was looking at, only to see nothing.

"What?"

"I bit you?" His voice was full of disgust.

"Oh." I reached my hand up to my neck and felt the sore spot he had sunk his teeth onto. "Yeah, it was hot,Lucian." I teased.

"It's so..." His voice drifted off. "It's a hickey."

I snorted in laughter, sensing his pleasure and guilt in the same statement. "Good. Everyone will know I'm yours." I regretted saying the words immediately, but he just smiled.

"Good. Now turn around, let me finish." I felt his hands back in my hair, and relished in the massage.