Strange Request From Her Boss

Story Info
Boss finds a unique way to ask his staff out on a date.
3.5k words
3.48
38.8k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hussein waited patiently for her to arrive. He couldn't wait for tonight...it has been six days...he knew it was going to be tough to get her to open up and get to know him...but he was willing to give her all the time that she needed. It was not going to be easy for her...or for him... He still remembered how hard it was for him to get her to agree to go out with him.

Jas had just joined the faculty and he couldn't take his eyes off her when she was presenting the details of her thesis and how she would contribute to the growth of the faculty during the staff meeting. She was confident, and yet demure. She smiled readily and exposed a warm nature. That afternoon, he invited her out for coffee to get to know her better. She readily accepted, after all, he was her boss.

During that brief coffee session, he learnt a lot about her. How she was divorced and was a single mother of two little kids. She has moved cities after her divorce and now lived with her father and spends time after work looking after her father and her kids. She was a dedicated mom and seemed to be very much in control of her life in terms of finance and career.

Hussein liked that sense of independence and freedom that she exuberated. He was drawn to her sexually and could not block out images of him in her as she sipped her tea and chatted innocently. She was very attractive..big eyes, button nose, full lips, tanned olive smooth skin, slim top and full shapely bottom. She dressed with a feminine touch and had the top button open in her blouse. She carried herself well and was just pleasing to his eyes.

It has been three long years now since Hussein dated anyone seriously. He too was a single parent but his children were much older and he had lesser responsibilities as opposed to her. The last women he dated seriously turned out to be only interested in his professorial paycheck. After that break up, he kept his relationships and sexual encounters pretty casual. He used women as they would let him do so. He never asked anyone out and was never short of a date. He was very good looking man and hardly looked his age of being 58.

Jas on the other hand did not seem to be attracted sexually or in any other way towards him. She treated him as a colleague and occasionally joked or laughed as she would with everyone in the room. He could see that she treated him with great respect and talked mainly about the development of her courses, journal articles, current curriculum and grants. When he joked with her, she would just smile and when things got a bit personal, she would find some excuse to leave his room.

By the end of two months in the faculty, everyone had heard about and knew Jas. During a regular end of the month meeting with the old boys from other faculty, Hussein heard Jas being mentioned. The Unit Chair from the Business and Engineering Unit was musing how easy Jas was to talk to. She had met him along the corridors near the left wing lecture theatre and since then her presence in the hall way or at the common staff room had created a new buzz. The old professor said he couldn't help ogling at her smooth flesh above the bra that showed through the slight opening of her blouse. It was certainly a 12 C cup he said as he licked his lips greedily. He said he felt a slight arousal that instant and wanked hard that night thinking of her screaming under him while he forcefully fucked her.

Hussein was seething with an unknown sense of jealousy and rage and was yet getting aroused at the thought of her being a center of attraction among these old academics. I must have her before any of this bastards get to her. It was a matter of time that one of them would ask her out and soon have her as a side dish like they did with many of the innocent and yet wanting female lecturers in the university.

But Jas hardly looked the sort to be seduced. She never gave anyone more than 10 minutes of her time unless it was a curriculum or faculty meeting. She was a conscientious worker who came in at 8.30 am and headed home after 5 pm. She hardly came for faculty drinks or stayed for dinner functions. Her excuse was that there was no one to take care of her father and her children.

Hussein wanted to date her at all cost. After the usual staff meeting, he asked her to stay behind to discuss a student query. When the rest left, he said he was kidding and the real reason was to ask her out for dinner that Friday. Jas smiled at him and asked if his wife, Mrs Hussein would be joining them. He explained that there is no Mrs Hussein but she is more than welcome to take that role. Jas's smile faded away. She then told him rather seriously that she respects him a lot as her boss and that he should refrain from making such remarks in future.

Things then changed as Jas started avoiding him. She would walk in late for staff meetings and walk out early giving class or student management as an excuse. Hussein knew that she was avoiding him but kept his cool.

After three weeks of cold and indifferent looks from Jas, Hussein knew that this drift between them would only give a window for the others to date her out more easily. He thought hard and came up with a plan. He asked Pam, his PA to look into her diary to book an afternoon meeting in the city at a hotel with some grant officers. Pam said Thursday afternoon is free for both of them as Jas has no classes to teach that day but she had to leave by 4 to pick up her kids from school.

He told Pam to book Jas's time from 1.30 to 3.30 pm and to inform her to meet him at a Hotel in the city where a few grant officers will also be present. He then booked out his morning with an off site meeting. He gave Pam the address of the hotel and that he would meet Jas at the hotel lobby after his morning meeting. He also asked Pam to send a few papers for the meeting through Jas as he would not have time to print it out in the morning.

Jas was surprised to see her entire Thursday afternoon being booked out by Pam with an offsite meeting. She asked Pam what the meeting was all about and was surprised to hear that Hussein wanted her to attend a meeting with some overseas grant officers in the city. The meeting should finish early and that she can go home from the city.

Jas agreed and on Thursday, she finished her paper work and just as she was about to leave for the city, Pam ran towards her with a stack of papers that were sent via email from Hussein to bring to the meeting that afternoon. Jas glanced at the papers and saw that there was an agenda and some African names of grant officers from an organization that she never heard of. But seeing that Hussein is already out, she couldn't verify anything and just took the papers with her to the meeting.

Upon reaching the hotel, she called Hussein on his mobile but there was no answer. She then sat on the lobby lounge and waited. She had dressed in casual office wear since she had no classes to teach today. She wore a A-line black skirt and white short sleeved blouse. She had the top buttons off and wore a thin black cardigan to just keep her warm just in case.

As she sat there flipping the grant papers thoughtlessly, she saw Hussein walking towards her. He looked rather serious and was putting his mobile phone away as he approached her. She smiled and he didn't return the smile. He asked in a serious tone if she brought the papers. Owing to her being aloof lately after the last encounter, Hussein has stopped small talk with her. Jas did not mind the curt behavior as she was relieved that she did not lead him on or encouraged any crazy thought that he was possibly having.

Jas wanted to be free without any hassle from men for a while. She just wanted to stay out of emotional trouble after her divorce. Owing to the fact that Jas looked really young at the age of 42 and was still attractive, she has received heaps of unwanted attention from many men, especially older men. When Hussein asked her out for dinner, she knew that she had to act tough to stop any unwanted intention on his part.

Hussein's cold behavior was rather assuring to Jas as she knew that she had sent the right signals. She passed the stack of papers to him that Pam had passed her and he walked to check something with the concierge . He walked back with a set of key cards and led the way to the lift.

Jas was very curious about this meeting with overseas grant officials and asked again if the people they were meeting were going to be at the Hotel business center? Hussein then answered curtly that he would lead the way and she can find out for herself. Jas got into the lift and there was an awkward silence between them while they waited for the life door to open.

When she stepped out on the 9th floor, Hussein led her to the end of the right wing and there were only two rooms at the corner of the wing. Jas asked incredulously if this was really the place the guys wanted to have the meeting. She could not help but tell Hussein that the whole thing seemed rather dodgy.

Hussein muttered that she should learn to relax. Hussein tapped the key card on the door of the room to his right. He walked in and Jas hesitantly looked in wondering why he had the key card to the Officers hotel room. He motioned her to follow. Just as Jas stepped in, Hussein stepped aside to let her pass and closed the door behind him.

As Jas walked on the long pathway leading to the inner rooms, Jas could not help but notice that the room was empty and that there was no one there. She turned to Hussein to tell him that but he beckoned her to walk on.

Jas observed out loud that perhaps they should leave. As she turned, Hussein was standing facing her without saying anything. Jas realized then that they were alone in the Hotel room and it dawned upon her that she had been tricked! She mouthed the words rather softly..."there is no grant meeting today?"

Hussein lunged forward, catching Jas off guard and pushing her down on the bed. She screamed and he clasped her mouth with his broad palms and covered her mouth. She couldn't believe that Hussein was actually trying to rape her!

As her mind raced to find a way out, she realized that she couldn't struggle as his lanky strong body covered hers completely and made it really hard for her to move. She was gasping for breath and he whispered coarsely: "you have two choices, my dear. Work with me and make it easy for yourself or struggle and hurt yourself!"

Feeling numbed by his weight and her fears, tears were streaming down her cheek and onto his hands that were covering her mouth. She looked at him with pleading eyes. He released his hands from her mouth to let her breath but held his palm against her wet cheeks ready to cover them if she screamed.

She gasped for air and said in a heaving voice owing to his weight on her..." this is so wrong, Hussein!...please understand I am a mother of two..please! can we talk please? Please Hussein!"

He then moved up a little and kissed her really roughly...and pushed his tongue deep inside. She couldn't do anything but tried to push his tongue out..but failed terribly. Having a very advantageous position over her, he quickly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her bra covered breasts. For a mother of two, she had a rather small frame. Her breasts fit easily into a 12 C and he could cover them each of them easily in his palms. She protested as he slid his hands to her back to release the bra buckle. She muffled a "please Hussein"...but it was hardly coherent.

Hussein continued kissing and pulled her loosened bra down and moved his lips quickly down to her exposed nipple and sucked it hard. She sobbed in pain and cried for him to stop. He sucked harder at the soft dark pink nipple and flicked his tongue on the tip and moved to the next nipple hungrily. He slurped and lapped at the tip and sucked the nipple hard again. She winced in pain and yet felt a little wetness in between her legs. She was sobbing for both him and her mind to stop!

She had not been touched by a man for nearly two years now. She almost forgot how it felt. Seeing that she is confused by her own emotions, Hussein pushed her skirt up and roughly pulled her panties down right to her ankle in a split second out of one leg. Jas was shocked at being so exposed to this beast of a man who was sliding down her body, heading straight down to her most private part. She tried to use her hand to push him off, but he was too fast. As he was sliding down, he used his leg to push her thigh open to expose her wet pussy lips. She gasped and winced as she saw him going straight for her wet lips in between her legs! As he licked and sucked it with a passion to consume, she could barely mouth the words: "Stop"! All he heard was a deep moan which excited him to rape her more with his tongue.

Jas gasped and sank back as she couldn't control her fear, shame and her juices that he was forcing out of her. He worked expertly on her soft folds while the center of her bright pink pussy was oozing sweet juices out with each stroke of his tongue...he lapped up the juices loudly while she half moaned and half cried for him to let her go. Hussein held both her hands down and sucked deep on her clit as he has never tasted a pussy this good and this wet. Her entire body was a treat just as he imagined it to be.

As she could not control the juices flowing out, Jas was sobbing and begging him to stop as he drew a hard suck on the juices. Her eyes met his for split second and she looked away not being able to bear the thought that he had seen her most private side.

He then licked his way up her belly past her crumbled skirt back to the right nipple before kissing her lips again. This time, while he locked her in a kiss, he pushed both her hands above her head and held them with one hand. He then plunged two of his fingers from his free hand inside her nether region and she felt a bolt of lightning shooting up groin straight onto her spine up her body. She gasped and choked in exasperation!

He then whispered coarsely as she clenched her pelvic muscles rigidly so as to stop his fingers from going further. "You can stop all this now by agreeing to marry me...just say yes now!"

Jas was sure she heard him wrong and opened her eyes as widely as possible to indicate that he was mad! "You can either agree to marry me now or you agree to be raped till you agree...your choice and I won't stop till I hear you the answer I want ...ok? He winked and he licked her cheeks slowly to get to her lips.

Jas closed her eyes as she registered that this man whom she hardly knew had just asked her to marry him! Is this guy nuts? What kind of a lunatic is he?! And as she forced her head to think of an excuse, he was grinding his finger deep inside her forcing her to squeal and squirm as it was pain and pleasure mixed in one action.

She cried and pleaded with him "Please Hussein, I am a mother of two..why would you want to marry me..Hussein..please please stop Hussein..you are hurting me..pleaasse!"

Hussein kissed her roughly and he tried to push a third finger in and whispered in her ears "I told you the only way to stop this is to marry me"...she felt the sides of her privates ripping as the third finger was being pushed in..she screamed..and begged "OK!...OK! I will..I will..please stop! You're hurting me..it hurts, Hussein..please!"

He stopped kissing and pushing into her and looked at her tear filled eyes and she was whispering vehemently..."Please Hussein...please..i beg you..i will marry you..please don't hurt me...You are really hurting me..please let me go!"

He withdrew the two fingers as the third finger couldn't even get in..she was really tight...he couldn't believe how tight she felt...two fingers and she was squirming in pain..despite the initial wetness...

"For a mother of two..you're so damn tight, girl! When was the last time a dick went in there? Huh? That is one tight pussy you have! " Just as he said this, he pressed his hard member on her thigh and she just froze at the hardness and the possible size that it manifested.

As he released his grip on her hands and got off her body, giving her some breathing space..she sobbed and covered her mouth to hold her sobs back... and as he slowly moved a little further away from her, she quickly used her hands to cover her modesty and tried to pull the pillow to help cover part of her exposed body and coiled up in sheer terror from the digital rape.

He got a better view of her crushed body that lied on the bed coiled up and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked with her unbuttoned white blouse.. breasts were medium sized and firm hiding behind loose bra, and the side of her legs exposed. She looked very vulnerable and it excited him greatly.

He then snuggled back to the side of her body and held her sobbing face in his hands.

"Listen..(he lifted her face to see him)..Stop crying...you don't have to marry me now..not even tomorrow or even next month!..You decide when you want to marry me. But this encounter was to make sure I make you mine and I get to spend time with you. I want you to get to know me. I asked you out and you refused. Give me one day in a week and get to know me. Until then, your body is yours. But your lips....he touched them lightly making her close her eyes...your lips belong to me and I will kiss you whenever, wherever and in whichever time of the day that I want."

Is this guy for real? What? Take my time to marry him!! I hate this guy! Why would I marry him!? This can't be happening. I must escape from this lunatic! Jas' mind was screaming abuses at him but she could hardly mouth them out.

She was limp with pain and exhaustion, and was sobbing quietly. He lifted her softly out of bed and led her to the bathroom. She could barely walk and quickly slumped on the toilet seat and sobbed into her hands as he said.."wash up and we can leave".

She was just shocked at this lunatic of a professor! What was he thinking! He could have hurt her really bad but all he wanted was for her to agree to marry him....why marry? But she dare not defy him as she felt really sore in her privates from all his licking and probing! And as she looked up and tried not to look at his naked form standing at the door, his dick looked really huge.

Hussein felt his member stiffen at the thought of that afternoon in the hotel and smiled that he might just get lucky tonight with her again. Just then, Jas was walked out of her tutorial class towards his car not knowing what to expect from this date that he had fixed with her tonight.